Treasure Island Hotel Weddings and Events Reviews

84 | Las Vegas, NV

84 Reviews for Treasure Island Hotel Weddings and Events

Linh · Married on 08/03/2012

The Girls were amazing at helping me plan my special day on August 3, 2012, I didn't worry about a thing! Hava and Ali were true ambassadors for Treasure Island and I couldn't be happier. From the linens to the DJ they made sure all of the extra details were taken care of including tying on my thank you tags to my wedding gifts. They went above and beyond in every aspect which was reflected in my guestbook notes from my friends and family that said "Most EPIC wedding ever!" They helped make it fun and fabulous and level of service was unmatched. THANK YOU LADIES!

My only concern was the hotel booking with for my wedding - we had received a complementary evening in an upgraded suite which we were thrilled about, I had paid the remainder as per the hotel manager's request on my credit card but when I arrived, they said I only paid partial and there was a remainder - that I was charged incorrectly. So it was kind of a pain in the butt however in the big scheme of things not a big deal.

Would definitely recommend and I'm sure we'll be back for a vow renewal in the near future, we got engaged in Vegas, married in Vegas and will continue many traditions in Vegas and Treasure Island will always hold a dear place in our hearts. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2003

They were extremely helpful. The officiant asks if you would like a religious service. 30 minutes service....30 minutes of picture. Very efficent on sticking to the schedule but do not make you feel rushed.

Sent on 04/30/2008

Our wedding is still a few months off, but they have been great to work with so far :)

Sent on 07/06/2014

We had our wedding at TI and we were very happy with the end result. Kimberly and Hava did amazing work and went above and beyond for us. We however did have a little stress as the pricing kept on changing on as but never the less we are glad everything went smoothly for our wedding and all of our guests enjoyed.

Sent on 03/29/2014

Wonderful experience. Truly beautiful wedding

Sent on 05/26/2013

Deann Mclauchlin · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent customer service!!

I made an appointment to meet with the coordinator. She told me about the packages that were available, gave me a tour, answered all my questions. Gave me a packet. No pressure at all.

Sent on 05/19/2019

Karen & Ron · Married on 01/04/2014

3.5

The event and catering staff did an outstanding job keeping us on track. They sent us numerous emails regarding deadlines to be met and providing us an easy way to respond. The makeup appointment at the spa could have been more prompt in order to avoid the bride having to rush to the ceremony. During the chapel ceremony and reception, the staff anticipated our needs. A special thank you to Larry for an outstanding dinner service. It was nice to meet the TI staff at the reception that helped guide us along this process. We were disappointed at having been double booked for the picture viewing appointment. Unbeknownst to us, we did not confirm the appointment which caused us delay in departing back home. The photo sales presentation seemed cold and impersonal to us. Overall, we were very pleased and appreciative that we could make our wedding selections online and via email.

Sent on 01/12/2014
  • Sarah Jean

Sarah · Married on 03/15/2009

Treasure Island Chapel was great. They planned everything out for me and really helped with all the different aspects of the wedding. I had my hair and make up done at Wet the spa and salon at TI and they did such an amazing job. I was so nervous to get my hair and makeup done by someone I didn't know but they were great!

The cerermony was perfect and our officiant was excellent.

I wish the rights to our pictures weren't quite so expensive, though.

All in all, well worth the money. If you book them, make sure to get a package with a suite. It was UNREAL and the perfect place to spend my wedding night. :)

Sent on 03/26/2009

Emily · Married on 08/24/2008

This was a great place. They provided excellent service. I worked with both Michelle & Marthene in their Banquets department and they both did a wonderful job for me. I was planning long distance and did not have the capabilities of going to the site everytime something needed to be changed, whether on my end or theirs. It was almost one stop reception services, they did the cake, the food, the alchohol, the centerpieces, the set up and I'm sure much more. There is a beautiful marina behind the hotel that was absolutely gorgeous for pictures too. We really enjoyed them and they were extremely convenient for all of our family members.

Sent on 10/03/2008

Traci · Married on 06/25/2006

3.0

I booked my wedding and within 6 weeks we were married. It was super duper EASY and painless. The only thing is, if you have a Vegas wedding like this you don't have an option for any kind of Reception. After all was said and done and we paid for our Guests to have a mini-reception in the suite, we could have just had a big wedding anyway. Oh well, too late! I'd definitely recommend this place to anyone that just wants to get married and have some good pictures. It turned out really nice and we got some pics in front of the foliage at the Mirage that are less "photo studio" looking. The Minister was really nice too. =)

Sent on 06/24/2008

3.5

We are very happy with the wedding we had at the TI. The staff were very professional and made the wedding very easy for us. It was flawless and our guests enjoyed it very much.

Sent on 11/27/2013

I was really happy with my wedding. It was exactly what I wanted. The chapel was set up beautifully with enough room for my closest family and friends to have a small, intimate ceremony. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Robyn · Married on 03/10/2012

This was a great place for our wedding reception!

Sent on 03/13/2012

Our wedding planner Fallon walked me though every step, answered every question, and made me feel that our day was going to be perfect...and it was! We had our wedding on the pirate ship outside the casino and it was magic!

Sent on 11/08/2011

Hazel · Married on 06/22/2007

3.0

This was really an awesome wedding. We planned it from home, did research online and liked the looks of this chappel the best. It was our style. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised at the formalness of the wedding service, and the thoroughness of the event. It was like "real" weddings; with flowers, pictures, the ceremony (includes vows, etc.) just no guests. Since we planned on this it was perfect. We wanted a trip just for the two of us. I would higly recommend this wedding chappel as a destination wedding. You wont be disappointed. It was clean, beautiful and the flowers, music and pictures/ video were great and of excellent quality.

Sent on 07/19/2007

Kate · Married on 04/10/2006

My husband and I did the pirate ship wedding at Treasure Island, and we had an AMAZING experience. It was the least stressful wedding I ever could have imagined.

Several things were included in the wedding package to make it easy:
    -Flowers - The package just came with flowers for me and the groom, but they were beautiful even though I couldn't see them live beforehand. I ordered a couple of -extra items for the mothers and my maid of honor.
    -3 spa services (hair, makeup, nails, massage, haircut for groom, etc) - my hair was AWESOME, and my makeup was great - the massage was wonderful too. The staff were all very courteous and professional, and they made me feel special even though I'm sure they see a million brides.
    -Officiant (dressed like a pirate) - he was awesome!
    -Music for the ceremony - They give you a list of songs to choose from. I don't remember much about that.
    -A first mate to drop off the rings - That was fun!
    -Limo service to go get our marriage license (the limo driver even came in with us to show us where to go)
    -They also set up photography with Cashman photography for you. They do video and pictures of the ceremony.

All I needed was a groom, the dress, and our rings.

If you chose the pirate ship wedding, keep in mind that the bride and groom can only have one person each stand with you so this may not be the right choice for those who have large bridal parties. They clear out the area around the ship for any of your guests, but it is a bit of a distance from where they stand to the pirate ship.

This option was a little more costly that most Vegas weddings since it was a little more extravagant. Everyone we met was extremely professional and helpful. The only problem we ran into was setting up the limo service. It was set up wrong twice which was frustrating because we only had a couple of days to get our license and nobody seemed to know what was going on with it, but once it was set up, our driver was very helpful as noted above.

When it asks you to describe flexibility, it says that "no wedding ever executes flawlessly". I feel like mine did. You can tell they are experienced at TI, and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change anything.

Sent on 11/07/2007
  • O

Aprilmay · Married on 08/30/2009

3.5

Everything went well and according to plan, very smooth and very easy, the only complaint I had, was with the corrdinators and photogragher.... When the wedding ended, and I mean right after our vows the hospitality of the staff ended almost immediatly, and the photogragher, even though she took beautiful pictures she was NOT friendly at all. Which kind of upset my guests and myself.

Sent on 12/01/2009

Lydia · Married on 07/31/2009

3.5

We were extremely pleased with our experience at the Wedding Chapel at TI. Our wedding was July 31st, 2009.

We originally chose the Enchantment Wedding Package, but changed it after we had a large number of RSVPs, especially old folks. The Wedding Chapel had no problems changing our package, and we also booked our room at Treasure Island during that time.

The wedding chapel itself was very nice, pretty classic, but not crazy looking like some of the chapels in Vegas. The wedding planner was pretty available via email, although it was hard to get hold of them at times. It's important to be okay with different people handling your wedding--you rarely deal with the same person start to finish.

They were quite nice to our guests the day of.

The package we chose included 2 spa services, so I chose my hair and makeup. The artists were outstanding. They did exactly what I wanted and I looked amazing.

The officiant was very kind and spoke with us directly before the actual wedding about what we wanted. He was excellent for the wedding itself--not corny, and very respectful of the occasion.

The staff in chapel was excellent and friendly, and kept us moving along the morning of, which was great because I was completely disorganized and disoriented that morning.

Overall it was a great experience. I would say that a hotel wedding chapel in Vegas is a great choice for those who want a less formal wedding than a church, but don't like the corniness of the stereotypical Vegas wedding. Also, you are pretty hands off for these types of weddings, which suited me great. Treasure Island was a fabulous experience, and I would recommend them to anyone.

Lydia

Sent on 08/26/2009

Adam · Married on 06/08/2013

3.0

Everything went well except the music played during the reception. We asked to hook up an IPOD and it the sound level was way too low so nobody danced until maybe the last half hour after we complained and they fixed it. The food was amazing and the people were very nice and very helpful. I felt i was nickle and dimed to death though, we were charged for every little thing. 450.00 for a bartender and that's just for a cash bar and doesn't include alcohol? 55.00 to hook up our own ipod? For the ceremony our guests couldn't record video because you wanted to force us to pay 150.00? In the end out guests had a good time and the people were professional.

Sent on 06/20/2013

G · Married on 01/05/2012

3.5

We got married on the pirate ship at the Treasure Island Hotel. It was beautiful! The services were all-inclusive so the planning was minimal. It was so stress free. The only problem was that they were a little slow getting back to me with answers to my questions and concerns that I had. Also, the hotel staff outside of the wedding staff (mostly the room reservation people) were a little clueless.

Sent on 04/22/2012

Jeanne · Married on 08/02/2017

This was a great experience for all guests. pricey but the staff works hard which makes up for it
    Overall very satisfied with my daughters wedding at TI.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/22/2015

3.0

I was frustrated with being told a couple different things on the phone that they couldn't do without charge.

Sent on 08/02/2015

Leanna · Married on 06/19/2014

2.0

Overall, we were happy with how everything turned out once we were married. Communication was a little difficult at times during the planning process but everything finally came together beautifully and there were no major issues.

Sent on 07/19/2014

Craig · Married on 04/13/2013

I felt that the staff was willing to work with us to do what it took to make our wedding the way we wanted it. In phone conversations with other hotels when we were shopping for a venue, I felt other hotels were less flexible than Treasure Island in this regard.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Connie · Married on 09/28/2002

3.8
      3.5

Treasure Island was a great place to get married. Quick service with quick response.

Photo package should maybe include more options.

Sent on 09/24/2008