Treasure Hut Flowers Reviews

48 | Delavan, WI

48 Reviews for Treasure Hut Flowers

Joy · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly Recommend the Vendor!

Treasure Hut was a dream to work with! Our flowers were truly amazing and one of my favorite parts of our wedding. I loved working with Stacy! She really got to know me and that was evident with her bouquets, arrangements, and the gorgeous trelis. Our guests are still talking about our wedding and how beautiful it was. Thank you Treasure Hut!

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/01/2019

Treasure Hut Flowers is an amazing florist for your wedding day!

Stacy was a pleasure to work with. She is so accommodating and easy to work with. We had made some changes throughout the planning processes and Stacy was always eager to help and responded so quickly! The flowers for my wedding exceeded my expectations. They were breath taking. I gave very little direction for what I wanted and Stacy put together beautiful arrangements more than I could of imagined. We were blown away by the quality and arrangements of the flowers and by the amount of what we got for the price. Treasure hut is affordable and very talented! I have gotten so many compliments on my flowers. I could not of been more happy with everything!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Kaveri · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful job!

We asked for a mix of coral, yellow and sage greens and Stacy knocked it out of the park. The bouquets and decorations for our pergola were beautiful. We still get of compliments on our flowers, especially on the succulents she incorporated into the arrangements. Thanks Stacy!

Sent on 07/20/2019

Elizabeth Putlak · Married on 10/27/2018

Exceptional

Stacey was amazing! She accommodated my needs, and created my vision even better than I saw it myself. Honestly, her work is art and sets the scene for a beautiful event. I am so grateful that I listened to all the great recommendations, best decision ever! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Eric Raver · Married on 10/12/2018

Above and Beyond what we asked for

Tresurehut made our wedding look amazing! They not only helped us to have the dream wedding but provided more flowers than quotes to light up our wedding venue! We couldn’t have picked a better company to work with! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/05/2018

patrcia · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot say enough about the service we received from Treasure Hut. Stacy was very creative and responsive to our suggestions. Our wedding flowers could not have been more beautiful !! We would highly recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 06/08/2018

Kerry · Married on 05/19/2018

Treasure Hut and Stacy were so wonderful to work with! I gave her the colors I wanted, one of my favorite flowers and a budget and she sent the most beautiful proposal ...I did not give her a lot to work with and she pinpointed everything I did not even know I wanted! It was the first proposal that got my mom excited!! :) Everything was perfect and she was so helpful in working with us and letting us know what she could do to stay on our budget but not skimping on anything! The flowers were amazing! My mom took a few of the bridesmaids bouquets home and they lasted for a few weeks!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2018

Easy to work with, detail oriented, beautiful arrangements!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Tabby · Married on 09/23/2017

Thank you Stacy and Treasure Hut for helping us create the wedding of our dreams!! We were so stunned by her talent when we walked into our reception space. Our bouquets and centerpieces were so beautiful and the ceremony arrangements were absolutely stunning. Stacy helped bring our vision to life and we're so thankful for her hard work and professionalism! She was easy to get ahold of throughout the process and offered great suggestions to arrange an elegant, glamorous wedding.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Kat · Married on 09/03/2016

I could sing Stacy's praises all day. If you're getting married in Lake Geneva, look no further - Stacy is your girl!
    We did a trail with two other flower places in LG and left extremely disappointed. After my trail with Stacy, I knew I was in good hands. It was like she could see exactly what I had wanted and more. Stacy met with us as many times as I needed. I often brought many opinionated family members with me, but Stacy was always so sweet, understanding, and flexible.
    My wedding was gorgeous. Every little detail was done perfectly. I am forever grateful to her!!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Haley · Married on 08/27/2016

Stacy was wonderful to work with. We had our wedding reception at the Grand Geneva and she made the most stunning floral arrangement on the central chandelier of the ski chalet. She was very responsive to my calls and emails and everything went smoothly. I would strongly recommend using her. She is also very competitively priced for the area and her flowers were great quality.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Lisa · Married on 07/30/2016

Stacy was AMAZING to work with! So accommodating and flexible and the floral arrangements were absolutely PERFECT! We received endless compliments through out the day and were blown away by how gorgeous all of her work was! If you're looking for a florist in the Lake Geneva area I 100% recommend Treasure Hut!

Sent on 08/02/2016
  • Glynesta

Glynesta · Married on 06/18/2016

Stacy was wonderful to work with! From start to finish - she saw my vision. She also wasn't just trying to jack up the prices as some florists do. She was very responsive and allowed me a lot of flexibility. The flowers and centerpieces turned out perfectly on the day of. Even better than I had hoped! I would definitely recommend her and her services to other couples. She is a joy to work with!

Sent on 07/26/2016

CINDY · Married on 06/11/2016

We just had the wedding this past Saturday. I really wanted the WOW factor for my daughter's wedding since she is one of those special people that always gives more than she receives. Stacy did an incredible job. The flowers were gorgeous!
    My advice to potential customers would be to find pictures of what you want, collect as many as you like. You will find that eventually your pictures will all look similar. Then pick your most favorite and share them with the florist so they can have your same vision. I was unfamiliar with florists so I googled many, met with several, but narrowed it down to 2 and chose Treasure Hut ultimately due to proximity to my venue. You can see all of our scheme at the Treasure Hut Flowers website from 6/11/16 wedding photos. It truly was phenomenal.

Sent on 06/14/2016

We had the best experience! I simply showed photographs of the style and type of flowers I wanted and they made it happens. We had conversations about what we wanted and our budget and they were amazing about finding the perfect look to fit.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Abby · Married on 10/04/2015

Stacy at Treasure Hut Flowers was my favorite vendor to work with. Our wedding was at the Grand Geneva Resort in Lake Geneva, which she was familiar with (~15 min drive from her store in Delavan) so she arrived on time, she knew where to find us to drop off the bouquets and boutonnieres, and she took the centerpieces to the reception venue without hardly any instructions from me, she made it SO easy.

She also has a fabulous way with flowers! I told her how many bouquets and corsages and centerpieces we needed, and the only guidance I provided was "fall colors, oranges and reds, whatever is in season..." and the results were BEAUTIFUL. I was blown away when I saw my bouquet, and the centerpieces that she created (4-foot floral garlands instead of standard centerpieces in a vase/container) made such an impression in the reception room. I strongly recommend you ask to see pictures of her floral garlands, they made our tables stunning and they were so unique!! Thank you Stacy!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Treasure Hut Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Abby!! My pleasure to work with you guys!

mary · Married on 09/19/2015

Stacy was wonderful to work with. My daughter had a vision of a romantic , soft and beatiful reception and Stacy made it happen. She designed a hanging wreath of white and blush flowers and white orchids hanging down. If you see it in pictures on the website and like it as we did , you will love it in person. Stacy also created soft lighting for the room using white birch tree branches with soft small lights and flowers. These were attached to pillars around the room which added to the romantic feel. We were also able to order the table clothes, chair covers and sashes from Treasure Hut these really finished the room and were fresh and wrinkle free. During the process of planning a wedding you begin to look for someone who will care about the event and Stacy was that person. She was never too busy to take a call or meet with us. She was able to make a few last minute changes which we really appreciated. I felt my daughters wedding flowers were created for her and not a cookie cutter copy of other weddings. If you have a dream of what your wedding flowers should look like , meet with Stacy. She will make it happen.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jen · Married on 09/19/2015

Stacy was by far and away the best part of my wedding! She was absolutely amazing and my favorite vendor to work with. Stacy is not only a talented florist, but she goes above and beyond in terms of creativity and service. With Stacy, I knew everything was taken care of, which was a top quality in my book. Furthermore, the flowers were unbelievably stunning. I've never seen flowers so beautiful. She brought my vision to life in the most magnificent way and I hope I get to work with her again soon!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Mary Kate · Married on 09/06/2015

Stacy did an awesome job on our wedding flowers! She was so easy to work with and extremely helpful. We live in Chicago so we weren't able to sit down and meet with her at first. She responded to emails and questions right away! When we were able to sit down and tell her our ideas she totally got it! We were even able to rent some mason jars and table numbers from her to help tie our whole theme together! On the day of the wedding she took care of everything and we never had to think about our flowers! Everything looked amazing! We highly recommend treasure hut flowers for your wedding day!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Melissa · Married on 09/04/2015

Our planning meeting went so smoothly. I didn't really have any specific ideas for what I wanted for my wedding flowers and it all came together so beautifully! Everything was so perfect and stunning. Everything I dreamed of for my wedding day. So many of the guests commented on how beautiful the flower arrangements looked.

Sent on 10/02/2015
  • User5271633 · event on: 07/11/2015

They did a great job. Flowers were lovely

Sent on 07/18/2015
  • Cindy

Cindy · Married on 07/11/2015

I know most times when you see a rating of 5 stars, you think the person isn't being honest or it's a fake review. But when filling in the ratings I couldn't think of any reason to be anything but 5 stars. Treasure Hut did the flowers for my wedding and they were beautiful and very reasonably priced. I wouldn't have changed a thing about them.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Kristin · Married on 06/05/2015

Stacy, the owner, was truly the best!! She was very easy to work with.
    All of the flowers were absolutely perfect. She knew exactly what I wanted and was able to design it! The ceremony and table decorations were beautiful.
    We received many compliments on the flowers!
    I highly recommend Treasure Hut Flowers!!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Ada · Married on 05/31/2015

I would highly recommend Stacy to help arrange flowers for any occasion. She is so creative and accommodating. Helped to create our May poles from a picture. They turned out great!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Rose · Married on 05/30/2015

The flowers were absolutely beautiful and so fresh. The arrangements and our bouquets were beautiful. Not only were we happy, our guests also commented on the flowers.

Sent on 06/04/2015