Tre Bella Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

• Faith
    Faith R. Married on 11/21/2021

BEST Hidden Gem!

Amazing staff. Beautiful venue. Awesome vendors.

Tre Bella gave us the perfect day!
  • Rain
    Rain W. Married on 01/23/2021

Best Venue Hands Down!

This venue is a hidden gem for sure! You don’t realize how beautiful it would be until you walk into it. Also, pricing point is reasonable for an all inclusive venue! Kim was the best wedding coordinator! She answered all of our million and one questions we asked her. Our whole experience was easygoing because of her. Also, DJ Mike killed it with how on point he was with the music. We couldn’t have had a better experience!
  • Tatum
    Tatum E. Married on 05/04/2019

THANK YOU to Tre Bella for making my wedding day PERFECT.

Tre Bella was the best decision I made! I worked with Kim, and she was fabulous - organized, kind, detailed and willing to do anything for me. From the moment I toured the venue, everything was in black and white. I truly appreciated that, no ‘fine print’ or last minute costs. I was shocked by the amazing value of my wedding packing and the complete care they gave me. Day of my wedding went perfectly- Kim handled every delivery, the timeline of the day and even served us our meal. I am blown away by how wonderful Kim and her team was during the wedding planning and execution of my big day. THANK YOU to Tre Bella for making my wedding day PERFECT.
  • Lakin
    Lakin R. Married on 04/20/2019

A seamless day!

Our wedding day and planning experience was amazing with Kim, Taylor and Mike at Tre Bella! As a bride on a budget, I was fearful of hidden/surprise costs as the packages seemed almost too good to be true, but was pleased to find there were none! Kim was very quick to respond with any questions I had via phone calls and emails and was always on time and punctual at every appointment! Taylor is just the sweetest and easiest person to talk to and plan your big day. Also very professional, punctual and responsive!
    We attended an open house in December and had our wedding in April.. only 4 short months later! This goes to show their excellent level of organization and communication with not only us, but the vendors involved as well!
    Mike (DJ) has the most friendly and happy demeanor. He did an excellent job at playing all of the songs that mattered most to us and timed them so perfectly when my husband and I were on or near the dance floor. He was able to accommodate an odd request of mine to put my Dad on the spot for some karaoke and it was a hit! I just adore him!!!
    Kim, Taylor and Mike were in constant communication with us the entire day to make sure things moved along swimmingly and that the bride and groom were happy (and fed - thanks Taylor!).
    I noticed both Kim and Taylor helping the bartender when it got a tad overwhelming. I was very impressed with the level of teamwork surrounding us!
    I am so very pleased with my wedding day and would recommend Tre Bella to all couples ready to tie the knot! Ourday was PERFECT!

-The Rupipers
  • Marissa
    Marissa D. Married on 12/08/2018

Best Venue in Arizona!

Tre Bella is seriously the best wedding venue!! Kim, Taylor, DJ Mike, and all the staff are absolutely amazing. I was a very organized bride who liked the details and it was such a relief to know that Kim was the exact same way! She answered all my questions, replied fast to emails, and never made me feel bad for changes I through her way. I received so many compliments from how beautiful and perfect the venue was to how impressed they were with the timeliness and flow of the wedding. This was all thanks to the amazing staff and great owner/coordinator/leader, Kim! She made sure my (now husband hehe) and I had food and drinks and packed up all the decor I brought for me at the end. She even made sure to pack us a leftover dish! I would use Tre Bella over and over again and highly recommend them to everyone!!

Kasey Married on 12/01/2018

The best winter wedding

Kim at Tre Bella was awesome to work with. Every time I had a question or request, she was responsive and made it work. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and in a great location, and the food is excellent. We loved that it was all inclusive- all we had to do was show up!
  • Olivia
    Olivia A. Married on 11/24/2018

Great venue highly reccomend

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Tre Bella. Taylor was responsive and helpful throughout the whole process, and kept us comfortable the whole day of our wedding. The venue was organized and a great value, the only complaint any guest had was the champagne was flat. Given that we had an open bar, I wasn’t concerned. :) highly reccomend this venue!
    Monique Married on 09/29/2018

Perfection!!

We originally had another venue booked and they canceled on us two months away from the wedding date. Tre Bella amazingly had an opening just one day of our original date, plus it was on a Friday so we saved some money as well. I didn't expect so much help from their wedding coordinator, Kim, who was amazing and accommodating especially with such short notice. We had so many comments about how beautiful and fun the wedding was. The cocktail hour was a blast and everyone loved the DJ and food. Thank you Tre Bella for making our wedding day perfect!!
    Jessica Married on 06/16/2018
    Best venue to get married at!!
    Chiquita Married on 04/20/2018

Amazing Venue

Tre Bella is an amazing venue! They made sure to assist in every way possible from the moment I booked the venue to the day of the wedding. So many of my guests were in awe of the beautifully decorated ceremony and reception area. They take the time to pay attention to details and are great at listening to your ideas and help make them a reality. Extremely pleased with my experience.
    Melanie Married on 01/18/2018
    They were great to work with, made everything so simple and stress-free! The venue was beautiful, used 3 of the 4 rooms and it was stunning! Made our day so special!
    Thao Married on 07/08/2017
    When we were considering venues, Tre Bella was a no brainer because of its raving reviews and affordability. We chose to have our wedding in Mesa, AZ because our family lives there. Because we both live out of state, most communications were done via phone or email. Tre Bella staff, in particular Ana and Kim, was extremely responsive and patient. They even Facetimed me when I needed to choose the tables and plate settings. The Stanza room was gorgeous the day of. Although the day of the wedding felt hectic for me, Ana and Taylor did a great job helping to calm things down. DJ Mike was amazing. The musical chair scavenger hunt was a hit among the guests. Overall, we had a great time at our wedding and would recommend Tre Bella to engaged couples who are looking to throw a great party but have a more modest budget.
    Amanda Married on 04/30/2017
    If you need help with finding great vendors and don't want to go through the hassle of searching yourself, choose Tre Bella! They are partnered with many great vendors and have great suggestions to make your whole planning experience the easiest it can be!
    Katherine Married on 03/04/2017
    Working with the Tre Bella team was awesome! Their inclusive packages were affordable and help eliminate the stress of coordinating a million details yourself. Not to mention, the vendors they include in their packages were outstanding and the open bar! Kim is a total boss! She takes care of everything, is incredible professional, on top of every single detail, and goes above and beyond to make sure your day is special. They ensure that everything runs smoothly for you so you don't have to stress - all you have to do is show up and have a great time! They offer various open houses to sample the food, get to know the DJ, and showcase some of the decor - which is super helpful in making decisions. DJ Mike is an awesome DJ/MC. He is really natural at keeping the party going and navigating through the evening (without being obnoxious). He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. We added some special details to the reception and delegated to Kim and her team, which they did an excellent job at. So many of our guests have told us that our wedding was the most fun at a wedding they have ever had - but most importantly, my groom and I had an amazing night. Tre Bella is definitely worth it! Can't say enough good things about Kim and her team!
    Nadia Married on 03/03/2017
    Well organized and cost effective.
  • Chantel
    Chantel Married on 02/24/2017
    Everything was beautiful! I am so happy with our experience. Thank you so much !
    Angela Married on 01/07/2017
    I just had my wedding here on 1-7-17.. and boy, can I say a hectic day ( photographer cancelled hour and half before! and groomsmen cancelled night before due to emergency) was a day that turned out to be stress free, hassle free, absolutely beautiful- and all thanks to the talented and responsive Kim ( best coordinator ever!) and DJ Mike ( cutest, and most in tune DJ!!). Our wedding turned out absolutely perfect, and was the party of a lifetime. My guests praised the adorable, high quality decor, as well as the Italian food ( my Italian family for the East Cost even approved!!) and the music was on point throughout the whole ceremony. Kim, DJ Mike and the rest of the staff seriously hit it out of the park. I was planning this wedding from California for a while, and everyone attending is from out of state and out of the country ( Japan!) and Tre Bella made the whole experience memorable, beautiful and hassle free. It is all inclusive and included open bar, food, and a fab coordinator and DJ. All I had to get was a cake and officiant! I recommend this venue for any couple out there. It'll fit your pocket - and your dreams! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY PERFECT TRE BELLA!!
    Brooke Married on 12/30/2016
    Cannot even explain how perfect our wedding was. 12/30/2016. Being an out of state bride, I was super nervous... only made it to one tasting, had to meet with all vendors in one weekend, etc. But I didn't have to search and review a million vendors and book them all- they were all right here which was an incredible bonus. Kim and all the staff made my wedding as stress free as possible! Ensured there were no hiccups, had everything prepared, had everything running smoothly, kept my husband and I on track with timing, and guided all of our guests throughout the evening. We had our ceremony in the Blu Cielo and reception in the Piazza- both amazing spaces. DJ Mike was phenomenal- literally drove my husband back to our hotel as we had a hiccup in transportation! The food was even better than the tasting and all my guests raved about it. Had perfect choices for decorations, table settings, lighting, you name it. Our special day was magical, unforgettable and we owe it all to Tre Bella.
    Andrelynn Married on 12/05/2016
    Our experience with Tre Bella was amazing! Planning your wedding from a different country can be challenging but Kim made the process easy and stress free. I am sure I even changed my mind on decorations 2-3 times and she didn't even bat an eye. We needed some gluten free meals and those were provided without question or additional fees.
    The day of the wedding was amazing! I feel like I am still on cloud 9 (2 weeks later). Kim was there to make sure we didn't need anything else and all ran smoothly! There were no bumps in the day. I was an extremely happy bride! All of the decoration choices we chose ended up being amazing. The food was delicious, however the selection to choose from is limited, so this was the only thing I was worried about.
    With being from out of town I didn't even know where to start with finding a place to have our hair done. Kim recommended a place and it was amazing. The girls at the salon did an amazing job with everything.
    The photographer we got with our package was also amazing!! Our day was captured perfectly and I could not have asked for better pictures (still waiting for some to come but what we have are amazing!!)
    I could not have asked for our day to go any better and stress free!! Our guests loved the venue and all said the food was amazing!
    Thank you Kim!!!
  • User2838540 2+ years ago
    Kim and everyone at Tre Bella was fantastic. They were accommodating to any of our special requests, and didn't blink an eye when we said we wanted to totally redo our table cloths and linen choices. Ceremony was wonderful and the reception was fantastic. Kim made sure we had a drink and food right after we sat down. Dj Mike was great. Our tables were beautiful and the bar was accommodating with the few changes we wanted. Recommended to our engaged friends and to you too.
    Jory Married on 09/17/2016
    I very highly recommend Tre Bella! We utilized their all inclusive package and were not stressed a bit on the big day or leading up to it. They included alcohol (open bar), food (we got rave reviews), photography, flowers, photo booth, DJ, wedding coordinators, decorations and more! Kim and her team treated us like their only client and took care of our every need.
    Ashley Married on 05/01/2016
    The staff at Tre Bella have already thought of everything. Just show up on your wedding day, and your wedding will be perfect.
  • Simone
    Simone Married on 04/16/2016
    We stumbled upon Tre Bella while searching online for local wedding venues. Tre Bella was the first venue we checked out and the only! The second we walked in, we fell in love and knew this was for us! Every person we dealt with was extremely friendly and helpful. The packages are all inclusive which made the planning and process simple and stress free. We also loved that it is LGBT friendly and the staff treated us just like any other couple. Jenelle became our main wedding coordinator and did an absolutely incredible job! The day of the wedding was perfect! Again, stress free, beautiful, fun & just perfect. Every single one of our guests complimented the friendly/attentive staff, beautiful venue and delicious food. The day went by too fast and we wish we could do it over and over every year! Again, huge thank you to Janelle for making the day perfect and DJ Mike for the awesome music!!
    Michele Married on 04/01/2016
    My husband and I recently got married at Tre Bella on 4/1/16. We were beginning to get frustrated looking for a venue at the beginning of our engagement. Some venues wanted to charge for every extra detail, over priced, too far and the list goes on. We came across Tre Bella and instantly fell in love with the venue. Kim made the whole process great! The day of our wedding went extremely smooth! Our guests continue to tell us how wonderful this venue is and that they had an amazing time! I cannot express how awesome Kim and her team are. If you are looking for a beautiful venue and a place that will provide many features at your wedding, Tre Bella is the one!
    Hilda Married on 02/27/2016
    TreBella is a beautiful, elegant and affordable venue and it offers the BEST service!
    Food: They have multiple open house events where they have food samples (it is not an easy decision to make because all the food options are delicious). We received so many compliments!
    Music: DJ Mike is the best! A friend told me the day after our event that her and her husband had so much fun & that night was the first time that her husband danced with her in 10 years. Everybody was dancing and having a blast, from my daughter and her friends to her grandparents.
    Decorations: Kim is a true professional when it comes to decorating your event, she has all the most modern options and trends and makes it easy to go to the design center and pick your colors on the spot and see how the tables will look because she has all the items ready for viewing.
    Cake: The cake tasting session at Piece of Cake was fun and as in the food, the options were so good that it was difficult to pick one. The best part is that the actual cake tasted even better than the samples AND the presentation was spectacular.
    Photography: Eric Butler with Pixel Dust photography was our choice and wow! We were so impressed with his service, he is friendly and polite but at the same time keeps the group focused to take the pictures within the time scheduled. He is a very talented photographer and we loved the photographs of our event!
    The waiters/waitresses at the event were very attentive and they left the best impression on us. My daughter left a couple of $100 dollar bills on her table and one of the waitresses notified me immediately. They really exceeded my expectations.
    I was able to really enjoy the night and share it with my daughter, family and friends instead of having to worry about something not going as planned. I can only say: “Thank you Kim and TreBella team for making our dream a reality!”