Tre Bella Reviews

Tre Bella 4
  • Marissa

Marissa Davidson · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Venue in Arizona!

Tre Bella is seriously the best wedding venue!! Kim, Taylor, DJ Mike, and all the staff are absolutely amazing. I was a very organized bride who liked the details and it was such a relief to know that Kim was the exact same way! She answered all my questions, replied fast to emails, and never made me feel bad for changes I through her way. I received so many compliments from how beautiful and perfect the venue was to how impressed they were with the timeliness and flow of the wedding. This was all thanks to the amazing staff and great owner/coordinator/leader, Kim! She made sure my (now husband hehe) and I had food and drinks and packed up all the decor I brought for me at the end. She even made sure to pack us a leftover dish! I would use Tre Bella over and over again and highly recommend them to everyone!!

• Olivia

Olivia Arviso · Married on 11/24/2018

Great venue highly reccomend

We had an absolutely amazing experience with Tre Bella. Taylor was responsive and helpful throughout the whole process, and kept us comfortable the whole day of our wedding. The venue was organized and a great value, the only complaint any guest had was the champagne was flat. Given that we had an open bar, I wasn’t concerned. :) highly reccomend this venue!

Jessica · Married on 06/16/2018

Best venue to get married at!!

Chiquita · Married on 04/20/2018

Amazing Venue

Tre Bella is an amazing venue! They made sure to assist in every way possible from the moment I booked the venue to the day of the wedding. So many of my guests were in awe of the beautifully decorated ceremony and reception area. They take the time to pay attention to details and are great at listening to your ideas and help make them a reality. Extremely pleased with my experience.

Tre Bella 5
    Tre Bella 6
    Tre Bella 7
    Tre Bella 8

Melanie · Married on 01/18/2018

They were great to work with, made everything so simple and stress-free! The venue was beautiful, used 3 of the 4 rooms and it was stunning! Made our day so special!

Thao · Married on 07/08/2017

When we were considering venues, Tre Bella was a no brainer because of its raving reviews and affordability. We chose to have our wedding in Mesa, AZ because our family lives there. Because we both live out of state, most communications were done via phone or email. Tre Bella staff, in particular Ana and Kim, was extremely responsive and patient. They even Facetimed me when I needed to choose the tables and plate settings. The Stanza room was gorgeous the day of. Although the day of the wedding felt hectic for me, Ana and Taylor did a great job helping to calm things down. DJ Mike was amazing. The musical chair scavenger hunt was a hit among the guests. Overall, we had a great time at our wedding and would recommend Tre Bella to engaged couples who are looking to throw a great party but have a more modest budget.

Amanda · Married on 04/30/2017

If you need help with finding great vendors and don't want to go through the hassle of searching yourself, choose Tre Bella! They are partnered with many great vendors and have great suggestions to make your whole planning experience the easiest it can be!

Katherine · Married on 03/04/2017

Working with the Tre Bella team was awesome! Their inclusive packages were affordable and help eliminate the stress of coordinating a million details yourself. Not to mention, the vendors they include in their packages were outstanding and the open bar! Kim is a total boss! She takes care of everything, is incredible professional, on top of every single detail, and goes above and beyond to make sure your day is special. They ensure that everything runs smoothly for you so you don't have to stress - all you have to do is show up and have a great time! They offer various open houses to sample the food, get to know the DJ, and showcase some of the decor - which is super helpful in making decisions. DJ Mike is an awesome DJ/MC. He is really natural at keeping the party going and navigating through the evening (without being obnoxious). He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. We added some special details to the reception and delegated to Kim and her team, which they did an excellent job at. So many of our guests have told us that our wedding was the most fun at a wedding they have ever had - but most importantly, my groom and I had an amazing night. Tre Bella is definitely worth it! Can't say enough good things about Kim and her team!

Nadia · Married on 03/03/2017

Well organized and cost effective.

• Chantel

Chantel · Married on 02/24/2017

Everything was beautiful! I am so happy with our experience. Thank you so much !

Angela · Married on 01/07/2017

I just had my wedding here on 1-7-17.. and boy, can I say a hectic day ( photographer cancelled hour and half before! and groomsmen cancelled night before due to emergency) was a day that turned out to be stress free, hassle free, absolutely beautiful- and all thanks to the talented and responsive Kim ( best coordinator ever!) and DJ Mike ( cutest, and most in tune DJ!!). Our wedding turned out absolutely perfect, and was the party of a lifetime. My guests praised the adorable, high quality decor, as well as the Italian food ( my Italian family for the East Cost even approved!!) and the music was on point throughout the whole ceremony. Kim, DJ Mike and the rest of the staff seriously hit it out of the park. I was planning this wedding from California for a while, and everyone attending is from out of state and out of the country ( Japan!) and Tre Bella made the whole experience memorable, beautiful and hassle free. It is all inclusive and included open bar, food, and a fab coordinator and DJ. All I had to get was a cake and officiant! I recommend this venue for any couple out there. It'll fit your pocket - and your dreams! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY PERFECT TRE BELLA!!

Brooke · Married on 12/30/2016

Cannot even explain how perfect our wedding was. 12/30/2016. Being an out of state bride, I was super nervous... only made it to one tasting, had to meet with all vendors in one weekend, etc. But I didn't have to search and review a million vendors and book them all- they were all right here which was an incredible bonus. Kim and all the staff made my wedding as stress free as possible! Ensured there were no hiccups, had everything prepared, had everything running smoothly, kept my husband and I on track with timing, and guided all of our guests throughout the evening. We had our ceremony in the Blu Cielo and reception in the Piazza- both amazing spaces. DJ Mike was phenomenal- literally drove my husband back to our hotel as we had a hiccup in transportation! The food was even better than the tasting and all my guests raved about it. Had perfect choices for decorations, table settings, lighting, you name it. Our special day was magical, unforgettable and we owe it all to Tre Bella.

Andrelynn · Married on 12/05/2016

Our experience with Tre Bella was amazing! Planning your wedding from a different country can be challenging but Kim made the process easy and stress free. I am sure I even changed my mind on decorations 2-3 times and she didn't even bat an eye. We needed some gluten free meals and those were provided without question or additional fees.
    The day of the wedding was amazing! I feel like I am still on cloud 9 (2 weeks later). Kim was there to make sure we didn't need anything else and all ran smoothly! There were no bumps in the day. I was an extremely happy bride! All of the decoration choices we chose ended up being amazing. The food was delicious, however the selection to choose from is limited, so this was the only thing I was worried about.
    With being from out of town I didn't even know where to start with finding a place to have our hair done. Kim recommended a place and it was amazing. The girls at the salon did an amazing job with everything.
    The photographer we got with our package was also amazing!! Our day was captured perfectly and I could not have asked for better pictures (still waiting for some to come but what we have are amazing!!)
    I could not have asked for our day to go any better and stress free!! Our guests loved the venue and all said the food was amazing!
    Thank you Kim!!!

Kim and everyone at Tre Bella was fantastic. They were accommodating to any of our special requests, and didn't blink an eye when we said we wanted to totally redo our table cloths and linen choices. Ceremony was wonderful and the reception was fantastic. Kim made sure we had a drink and food right after we sat down. Dj Mike was great. Our tables were beautiful and the bar was accommodating with the few changes we wanted. Recommended to our engaged friends and to you too.

Jory · Married on 09/17/2016

I very highly recommend Tre Bella! We utilized their all inclusive package and were not stressed a bit on the big day or leading up to it. They included alcohol (open bar), food (we got rave reviews), photography, flowers, photo booth, DJ, wedding coordinators, decorations and more! Kim and her team treated us like their only client and took care of our every need.

Ashley · Married on 05/01/2016

The staff at Tre Bella have already thought of everything. Just show up on your wedding day, and your wedding will be perfect.

• Simone

Simone · Married on 04/16/2016

We stumbled upon Tre Bella while searching online for local wedding venues. Tre Bella was the first venue we checked out and the only! The second we walked in, we fell in love and knew this was for us! Every person we dealt with was extremely friendly and helpful. The packages are all inclusive which made the planning and process simple and stress free. We also loved that it is LGBT friendly and the staff treated us just like any other couple. Jenelle became our main wedding coordinator and did an absolutely incredible job! The day of the wedding was perfect! Again, stress free, beautiful, fun & just perfect. Every single one of our guests complimented the friendly/attentive staff, beautiful venue and delicious food. The day went by too fast and we wish we could do it over and over every year! Again, huge thank you to Janelle for making the day perfect and DJ Mike for the awesome music!!

Michele · Married on 04/01/2016

My husband and I recently got married at Tre Bella on 4/1/16. We were beginning to get frustrated looking for a venue at the beginning of our engagement. Some venues wanted to charge for every extra detail, over priced, too far and the list goes on. We came across Tre Bella and instantly fell in love with the venue. Kim made the whole process great! The day of our wedding went extremely smooth! Our guests continue to tell us how wonderful this venue is and that they had an amazing time! I cannot express how awesome Kim and her team are. If you are looking for a beautiful venue and a place that will provide many features at your wedding, Tre Bella is the one!

Hilda · Married on 02/27/2016

TreBella is a beautiful, elegant and affordable venue and it offers the BEST service!
    Food: They have multiple open house events where they have food samples (it is not an easy decision to make because all the food options are delicious). We received so many compliments!
    Music: DJ Mike is the best! A friend told me the day after our event that her and her husband had so much fun & that night was the first time that her husband danced with her in 10 years. Everybody was dancing and having a blast, from my daughter and her friends to her grandparents.
    Decorations: Kim is a true professional when it comes to decorating your event, she has all the most modern options and trends and makes it easy to go to the design center and pick your colors on the spot and see how the tables will look because she has all the items ready for viewing.
    Cake: The cake tasting session at Piece of Cake was fun and as in the food, the options were so good that it was difficult to pick one. The best part is that the actual cake tasted even better than the samples AND the presentation was spectacular.
    Photography: Eric Butler with Pixel Dust photography was our choice and wow! We were so impressed with his service, he is friendly and polite but at the same time keeps the group focused to take the pictures within the time scheduled. He is a very talented photographer and we loved the photographs of our event!
    The waiters/waitresses at the event were very attentive and they left the best impression on us. My daughter left a couple of $100 dollar bills on her table and one of the waitresses notified me immediately. They really exceeded my expectations.
    I was able to really enjoy the night and share it with my daughter, family and friends instead of having to worry about something not going as planned. I can only say: “Thank you Kim and TreBella team for making our dream a reality!”

Tre Bella is an amazing venue for a wedding. The moment that we toured the venue, we instantly knew that we did not want to get married anywhere else. One of the biggest reasons was the price. Tre Bella has amazing packages and incentives to book with them. The food and drinks were great and the staff is so flexible and friendly. The staff has everything organized for the bride and groom, it made getting married a swift process. It was an easy choice to pick Tre Bella for our wedding venue. Thanks a million!

Kim has been wonderful to work with so far. I can't wait to see how everything turns out!

Stacey · Married on 12/11/2015

My husband and I just got married at Tre Bella on December 11, 2015. We chose Tre Bella because of their all-inclusive package options, and we didn't regret a single choice we made. The entire process from working with the cake vendor to the flower vendor to the photographer and the DJ was extremely streamlined and easy. I would highly recommend Tre Bella for any couple looking for an absolutely beautiful wedding venue, with everything you could imagine included, at an incredibly reasonable price. We received SO many compliments after our wedding was over about how beautiful the venue was, how delicious all of the food was, and how easy it was for our out-of-town guests since they didn't have to go anywhere from the ceremony to the reception. Simply perfect!

Kimberly · Married on 09/17/2015

I got married in the Bianca Room and had my reception in the Blu Cielo on 9/17/15. Everything was gorgeous! I had read so many reviews about other wedding venues and vendors being nightmares to work with, and I was so pleasantly surprised with the staff of Tre Bella. Kim was our coordinator and she kept in regular contact with us about everything. The package included the food, the bar and the dj (his name is Mike, and he was also incredible!) We had a few meetings with Janelle to decide how everything would be decorated, which went quite smoothly. Every staff member we worked with was kind, light hearted and enjoyable. They typically do lunch and dinner options, but accommodated to our desire for brunch. The food was to die for and the decorations were stunning! I would recommend Tre Bella to anyone interested in a chic, hip, indoor venue. You won't be disappointed!

Jenelle and the rest of the Tre Bella staff were awesome to work with! They did a beautiful job and made sure our entire day went off without a hitch. Tre Bella has all inclusive packages and this really helped us when we were planning! The staff was professional and fun. All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about the staff and venue! Thank you for a great wedding!