TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT 3
TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT 4
TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT 5

Diana · Married on 07/19/2014

Traxx entertainment is simply amazing!!! Listen to our varies request and made everything stress free! Love them and I definitely recommend them!!

Sent on 07/22/2014

Traxx entertainment was amazing!!! I would highly recommend them for any event. Our DJ took the time to get to know us and was able to create a memorable day based on what she knew we wanted. The music selection was perfect. The company is very organized and did everything we asked. I could not have been happier with the day.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Vince and Lynette were grey throughout the whole planning process. Even with my indecisiveness! :) Lynette made our reception fun and kept it going.... All 10 hours of it! They integrated the English music with polish music great. Couldn't have asked for a better dj. Thank you for making it absolutely memorable!!

Sent on 06/22/2014

TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Awe! TY for your kind words C&K! Your reception was super exciting and over the top! You both looked like top models! Love it!

Nicole · Married on 04/05/2014

Vince was absolutely amazing throughout our entire wedding planning process. From our year before our wedding I'm pretty sure he was the one who helped me get everything planned out. On the day of, he was phenomenal and everything ran so smoothly. He did a great job DJing and made sure to get everyone on the dance floor. He had uplighting that transformed the whole room into exactly what I had envisioned. I would absolutely hands down recommend TRAXX entertainment for anyone planning a wedding. Best DJ ever.

Sent on 04/18/2014
  • Y

yesim · Married on 02/22/2014

Vince. Is. AWESOME. Traxx was the very first (and only) DJ that we met with. We were so surprised to find out that some couples book their DJ a few short weeks in advance. Don't wait!!! Book with Traxx immediately! I can assure you that you will not be disappointed! Vince took the time to sit down with us and figure out the flow of the evening as far as timing goes, and take down all of our special requests. His planning worksheets are such a big help. He also did our ceremony music which was absolutely perfect, our uplighting, and the reception music. The sparklers and Chinese lantern at the end of the reception are really a special and memorable touch. Our guests (me included) were dancing the whole night! I don't think there was ever a dull moment. We immediately felt like we could trust Vince with our big day from our first meeting with him. He is very friendly and answered all of our silly questions/concerns. Out of all of our vendors, Traxx was one of the few that we were NOT worried about at ALL. We knew he was going to be great and we were so right. THANK YOU SO MUCH vince for providing us with such wonderful memories of our wedding and an awesome fun night. Many of our family members have commented on how the music was so great, and I love to dance and had an absolute blast at our reception. He made us feel very comfortable and like anything that could go wrong will be handled quickly because they are absolute wedding professionals that have experience. I cannot thank you guys enough for all of your hard work. You are truly the BEST!

Sent on 04/21/2014

Bridget · Married on 01/18/2014

Vince,
    We knew when we booked you, we would have a fun reception. But, Traxx completely exceeded our expectations. Our guests made a point of coming to us throughout each phase of the night to let us know how much they were enjoying the music. Our friends and family of every age group thoroughly enjoyed the cocktail, dinner and party music. Thank you so much for taking the time to help create one of my all time favorite moments with my dad. The dance was exactly what I wanted and is something I will always cherish. Chris and I are very appreciative of the time and effort you put forth to make our wedding perfect. Our friends are still raving about how much fun they had at our reception. The lights, glow sticks and props were all the extra touches that made our wedding hilarious and memorable. Thanks for everything!

Sincerely,

Bridget & Chris

Sent on 01/26/2014

Lisa · Married on 12/21/2013

My daughter Lauren was married last month. We received our wedding video this week and after watching it I knew that I needed to thank Lynette and Vincent. The ceremony and reception were amazing. They provided the music for both. The entire day and evening were perfect. The guests enjoyed the music selections and the beautiful up lighting in the reception area. They danced all night. The sparkler ceremony to say goodnight was so much fun and the icing on the cake. If you want professional service with a company that pays close attention to detail Traxx Entertainment is for you. Thanks again it was magical!!

Sent on 01/24/2014

merry · Married on 11/16/2013

My daughters wedding day was the most awesome day ever!! Traxx provided the entertainment and they were over the top!! They were the best with everything. I would recommend them to anybody...

Sent on 12/29/2013

Heather · Married on 11/16/2013

Traxx entertainment knows how to get the dance floor rockin. Recommend 100%!!!!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Dana · Married on 11/10/2013

Wow what an amazing experience it was dealing with Vince! He spent 2.5 hours getting to know us before the wedding to make sure the music and evening would be all that we hoped for! Everything turned out just as we had hoped!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Chad and Nick and the whole Traxx experience was wonderful. Would recommend to family and friends and would definitely use again.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Kevin · Married on 08/10/2013

Traxx entertainment set the bar VERY HIGH during the initial consults, we were SHOCKED when they went WAY above the very high bar they set. Wes was our dj that night and he kept pretty much all of the guests on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Maria · Married on 06/29/2013

From beginning to end, it was an absolutely pleasure to work with Traxx! Months before the big day we sat down with Vince to go over all the details of what we wanted to make our wedding personalized and unique. They were amazing, and we had such a blast at our wedding reception thanks to them! All of our guests are still talking about how great everything was. From the lighting, to the music, to our grand sparkler exit - everything was perfect!

Sent on 09/04/2013

I would highly recommend Traxx Entertainment. Planning a wedding from another state is already difficult but Traxx made it so easy. We didn't pick typical ceremony or entrance songs so I was a little nervous how it was going to turn out but Traxx made all the songs fit perfectly together. Many of our guests even complimented us on the playlist Traxx played throughout the night. Also, the sparkler exit was the icing on the cake. We couldn't be happier with their services. They helped make our wedding the best!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Loretta · Married on 04/27/2013

Vincent and Lynnette were absolutely AWESOME! We couldn't even think of having anyone else DJ our wedding. They really went above and beyond and made us feel like they knew us forever. We can't say enough great things. They really made it the party that we wanted and the ceremony PERFECT!

Sent on 05/24/2013

TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

love love love! TY. Gorgeous family + fun loving guests = awesome wedding!

Trevor · Married on 04/13/2013

I have been to many weddings in my lifetime and no other entertainment service can compare with Wesley and Traxx Entertainment. After seeing some footage from a friend's wedding who also used Traxx Entertainment, I knew that I needed them for my wedding. From the moment I contacted them about possibly doing my wedding, I was met with constant professionalism. They let me know what was going to happen on every step of the way and walked me through the ceremony and reception. Traxx Entertainment gave me the option of picking unique songs for my ceremony and offered suggestions when I was having trouble deciding. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, Wesley was in constant contact with me insuring that everything would go well on the big day. He also made sure to be at the wedding rehearsal and had all our ceremony music cued up to make sure everyone was on time with the music. The day of the wedding everything went so smoothly. Wesley was there to direct our guests to the seating area and cocktail hour after the ceremony. Wesley did an amazing job at playing the music that I wanted as well as mixing in some hits from over the years to appease all guests. He also gave me the option to cut the mother/son dance short when it started to get awkward. When it was time for the dance party he did an amazing job of getting on the dance floor and encouraging all guests to get involved. My favorite part of the night was the private dance that they set up for my bride and I. It was the perfect end to a gorgeous night. I have received numerous compliments from my guests about the DJ being great. I really couldn't have asked for a better day and it was all made possible by Wesley and Traxx Entertainment.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Julia · Married on 04/13/2013

Vince and Isaac were very professional, friendly and brought a wonderful sense of occasion without feeling pushy. Their attention to detail and small touches made our special day that much better.

Sent on 04/23/2013

Amanda · Married on 03/30/2013

I was (and am) so happy that Traxx entertainment was the DJ for my wedding. Not only did my husband and I have a wonderful time, but the guests did as well. I am a teacher and my boss attended my wedding. She was so impressed she wanted to not only use him for her own personal events, but for the school dance as well! Every time I met with Vince, I was a little stressed (because even though wedding planning is fun...it sure can be stressful). By the end of our meetings I would feel much more at ease and ready to PARTY. I would absolutely recommend Traxx Entertainmnet (and Vince specifically) to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 05/21/2013

ASHLEY · Married on 03/23/2013

Traxx Entertainment is the best!!! After my husband and I met with Vince we knew he would be an awesome Dj....and he was for sure! He made our wedding so fun! Anyone in need of a dj, you must call Traxx Entertainment. Worth every penny!
    Thanks again Vince, your awesome!
    Ashley & Brian Tardi

Sent on 01/27/2014

Greg · Married on 03/02/2013

Traxx Entertainment is nothing shy of outstanding. Traxx was our DJ for our wedding and their performance reflected nothing but professionalism and experience. They really know their trade and how to entertain. For our wedding we had many events that highly relied on the DJ such as designed choreographed first dance mix, father daughter dance, mother son dance. All these dances required mixing and matching many different songs into one and the outcome was phenomenal. We wanted a highly upbeat wedding and we knew that a DJ can make or break as wedding atmosphere. Traxx ensured that our atmosphere why nothing shy of ALIVE! They kept our guests full entertained and engaged all night. We cannot thank Traxx enough. We highly recommend them for any event you're planning that requires a DJ. They will not let you down!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Dear Greg & Rachelle -

YOU GUYS are the rock stars!!!!! Incredible performances and energy. It was an honor to be part of your kick a** celebration!!!!

Peace!

Vince and the staff at Traxx Entertainment went above and beyond to make our wedding night end perfectly. We were unfortunate to have the 10% chance of rain land on our reception, so the party had to be moved inside, and they were able to move the music inside and continue to entertain our guests. They also kept our guests dancing throughout dinner service and the remaining of our reception. Overall I loved their professionalism, friendly service, and overall great attitude. We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 03/03/2013

Kristi · Married on 02/17/2013

Vince and Lynette were fantastic to work with! They made the whole process easy and stress free. They had a lot of great touches and made the our whole day run smoothly. Would use them again !

Sent on 03/07/2013

Jason · Married on 01/26/2013

Vince and Lynette are nothing but professionals in the business. If you want your wedding to be fun and entertaining they are the only way to go!!!!

Sent on 02/08/2013
  • Cathy

Cathy · Married on 11/10/2012

Traxx Entertainment is not your everyday run of the mill DJ. Traxx truly provides "entertainment" that is most memorable. Until I was a bride, I did not realize what goes into planning wedding entertainment. Vince with Traxx guided me every step of the way. Vince's ideas were endless. The one thing that stood out the most was that Traxx wanted every very detail to be just perfect. Vince gave a new meaning to "attention to detail with personalization." I have several highlights of my wedding night however I do not want to steal Traxx's thunder or ruin surprises. But know this, you are in for a treat when you choose Traxx Entertainment. I guarantee you, your night will be full of "meaningful surprises." I can't thank Traxx and Vince enough for making my dream beach wedding a reality! Thank-you!

BTW B-52's LOVE SHACK is a great grand entrance song!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Mike · Married on 10/11/2012

All around fantastic!! If you want a DJ to keep your party going with high intensity fun this is your DJ!! Both Vince and Lynette rocked. High end equipment accompanied with first class service. Lynette did a great job emceeing keeping great time and flow of our wedding. She even took it one step above and made sure my wife and I always had a full adult beverage in hand. Such a nice couple. We are solo glad we picked Traxx for the most important part of our wedding. Use them you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 11/09/2012

TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Hey Mike! You and Nicole (hello GORGEOUS bride!!!) were so much fun to work with. Your crowd was crazy awesome! Thanks for allowing us to blast off your wedding celebration. Much love!!!