TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT 3
TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT 4
TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT 5

ashley · Married on 12/04/2015

Amazing company! Vince is great and made our day flawless! He had a lot of great suggestions for us. Can't say enough about how happy I am with their service!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Louise · Married on 11/28/2015

TRAXX, Vince, was wonderful to work with. My daughter and her now husband meet with Vince and went over details. He uses this time to find out what you want and getting all the details. The details being names of parents, grandparents, wedding party so they are introduced correctly. Then the music you want, first and last dance, and all those in between. Vince wants to make sure he plays only you want, no surprises.
    The reception was wonderful. Once the music began after dinner, the dance floor was full. Couldn't have asked for more, great fun.

Sent on 12/17/2015

Dianne · Married on 11/20/2015

If you want the most amazing, talented and friendliest DJ, you need to go with Vince from Traxx. I couldn't imagine my day without him. He makes you stress free with helping you during meetings and reads the vibe of your guests. He is what makes your reception the best part of the night! I want to get remarried again just go have Vince as my DJ! My family (even the older family members) rave about him and love how he made the reception wonderful!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Audra · Married on 09/19/2015

Traxx Entertainment went above and beyond with their service provided. I was over the moon!

Sent on 09/22/2015

We hired Traxx Entertainment to provide DJ services at our wedding and I cannot speak highly enough of the work that they did. From the initial meeting with Vince, my husband and I felt extremely comfortable and excited about our wedding. Vince helped us to organize the night and plan various songs for different moments. At the wedding, he vastly surpassed our expectations. He kept the energy up and did a great job of reading our crowd to choose the perfect music. I had a small wedding of about 35 people and I worried that the dance floor would be empty but everyone was so happy with the music. After the wedding, I received so many compliments on Vince. Hiring Traxx was one of the best decisions we made! Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/19/2015

Amy · Married on 07/16/2015

TRAXX was amazing. They walked me through the entire process and we kind and helpful. I love in Dallas and had a destination wedding in Vero Beach Florida. They did more than expected!!- amy

Sent on 08/01/2015

megan · Married on 06/27/2015

Vince was such a pleasure to work with! Even almost two years out from planning the wedding, he had everything organized and ready to go. We are an indecisive couple, but when Vince met with us, he was able to get to know our personalities and chose music that really fit us. I have to say the DJ's we had at the wedding were absolutely amazing ( I'm drawing a blank on their names). They really felt the crowd and kept the party going. I pretty much danced the whole night while my husband made the rounds thanking everyone. The final song of the night really brought everything together. The final touch of having a dance with just myself and my husband in the room made it really special. I loved having that moment with him and the sparkler exit was fantastic. From the monogram to the uplighting Traxx was just fantastic and really made our wedding amazing. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Traxx Entertainment exceeded all my expectations and was the best choice for DJ. I researched many vendors and Traxx was by far the best. They were friendly, responsive, and professional. They are also responsible for my absolutely favorite part of the reception (their signature send off). I highly recommend Traxx Entertainment!

Sent on 12/01/2015

I just had Traxx handle my wedding entertainment and I have nothing but great feedback from all my guests about them and of course myself. They worked there butts off and was amazing on all levels of expertise & professionalism! I highly recommend their services for any type of event!

Sent on 05/11/2015

randi · Married on 02/27/2015

Traxx was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding day. I can't speak enough to the professionalism, organization, and overall satisfaction that they brought to our wedding. Even before hand, Vince spent ample time with my Fiancee and I trying to capture our personalities and our vision for our Wedding Day.

We also obtained our uplighting and a Monogram through Traxx and it was beautiful, both such a special addition for that 'WOW' factor.
    The Traxx team were experts at reading the crowd, as well as not going overboard as I have seen DJs at other weddings do. They were SO wonderful! Vince helped keep the wedding party on track (not an easy task) as well as the timeline of wedding events. The DJ team consistently checked on us throughout the ceremony to see if we needed drinks, how we felt time wise, and attended to so many other details that were beyond what I would hope for. I hope you choose Traxx for your special day as there are so many decisions to make in that time, you want to feel comfortable and pleased with one as big as this. I promise you will be in good hands and will not be disappointed. Thank you again Vince and Traxx Team.

Sent on 03/12/2015
  • W

Wyleen · Married on 11/09/2014

The Traxx team was great! Working with Vince to plan everything beforehand was a very nice experience. He walks you through everything, gives guidance where you need it, and really gets to know the couple and the family. Nick and Denver were working our event and they were awesome! Nick was a great MC, stuck to the schedule, entertained the crowd, and they played most of the songs we suggested. Well, they played the songs I suggested, not so much the songs my husband suggested. But I'm ok with that. ;) They stayed in the exact genre that I wanted, even if it wasn't the typical wedding music (90s hip hop/r&b). It was a daytime brunch wedding, so they didn't do the sparkler send off that they usually do, they did bubbles, which was really cute. I used Traxx, Florals by Fe, the Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, Frosting, and Verola Studio (photo/video), and it seems like they all work together fairly often and are a perfect all star team for any event in the Vero area. We're really happy with how everything turned out.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Brie · Married on 11/08/2014

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Vince was nothing short of a phenomenal DJ. Our dance floor was packed all night because of TRAXX and we couldn't be more pleased. I HIGHLY recommend TRAXX to all brides looking for a fantastic DJ with a professional and lively personality.

Sent on 11/12/2014

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Lynette from Traxx Entertainment! She had so many helpful ideas and suggestions, and made the whole process of selecting music and making decisions so easy and enjoyable. Our wedding venue recommended we use Traxx for our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing, and I am SO glad we did! Our whole day ran so smoothly and was absolutely perfect! She helped us select music from the moment guests arrived for the ceremony to the very last dance, all of which represented our personalities and differing family heritages. Our guests had so much fun at our reception! Traxx brought the FUN, they knew how to read the crowd and kept everyone dancing until the very end! If you want an amazing event, you have to hire them! They were WONDERFUL to work with.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Natalie · Married on 11/01/2014

From the moment we met Vinny and Wes, we knew we wanted Traxx Entertainment as the DJ for our wedding! They made the planning process very easy for us since we live in Jacksonville, but they were always willing to Facetime and e-mail to make sure every single detail was perfect for our wedding in South Florida. They completely exceeded our expectations, and we had SO many compliments on how awesome the music was! And the red uplighting and customized monogrammed background gave our reception an extra pop of color (and matched our theme perfectly)! DJ Wes was amazing with making sure our guests stayed pumped up on the dance floor, had fun props (glow sticks) and they even planned out the sparkler exit so my husband Jason and I could enjoy a private last dance! I couldn't have asked (or dreamed) of a better DJ or company to work with for our big day, they were dependable, professional and LOTS of fun! Thank you Traxx, Vinny & Wes for helping to make it the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Amy · Married on 11/01/2014

Using Traxx was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I was going to have a live band but after talking with Vince, I decided I would have a DJ. Vince helped us customize the best program for our wedding and asked a lot of questions about us and what we liked. He set the tone the entire night for the wedding. The dance floor was always full and Vince knew exactly what to play and do to keep the crowd going. Everyone at my wedding said it was the best they've ever attended and I truly feel that had a lot to do with having Traxx as my DJ. Thank you so much for making our night amazing!!!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Made my day stress free and perfect !!!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2014

Best ever...hands down! They exceeded our expectations, asked us if there was anything we needed frequently, made sure we were well taken care of. Crowd pleaser..EVERYBODY was dancing and having a great time. Got A LOT of compliments on how great they were. Can't wait to book them for my next party!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Brianna · Married on 10/11/2014

Traxx was fantastic to work with! Lynette, one of the owners, was our DJ and she was so upbeat and did everything at our pace. She was checking in on us throughout the night to make sure everything was going smoothly or if we needed anything. She even had our tough crowd up dancing! When choosing our package with Vince, we were able to customize what we wanted and he was willing to accommodate. Vince was also very helpful when it came to song selections. We chose to have uplighting, which no one should do without! It gave the whole room a nice vibe and was able to be changed with the music. They also do a sparkler exit which was so much fun for us and our guests. Traxx deserves 5 stars hands down and we thoroughly enjoyed having them as a part of our wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Karen · Married on 10/04/2014

Vince from Traxx Entertainment was the DJ at our daughters wedding and I cannot express what an outstanding job he did. He immediately established the tone of the wedding and kept the dance floor filled the entire night. All of their special touches, and there were many, made the wedding feel like a finely orchestrated event. Vince is a highly accomplished Master of Ceremonies!! A wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime affair and we wanted to make sure that our guests had a great time. Everyone did and many people asked where we found the DJ. Vince at Traxx Entertainment made our daughter's wedding a day to remember!!! Thanks Vince!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Cori · Married on 09/20/2014

My husband and I absolutely loved Vince and his team. Vince took the time to meet with us and help us come up with the perfect songs to keep our guests entertained throughout the night. They're special touches and signature exit were amazing and our family and friends make it a point to tell us how much they loved them every time we see them. I can't recommend Traxx Entertainment highly enough!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Adriana · Married on 08/29/2014

Wonderful, professional, patient, knowledgeable , helpful and fun. A stress free experience

Sent on 10/07/2014

Traxx was absolutely wonderful! The team made our special day even more magical! Vince played exactly what we requested and ensured all of our needs were met at all times. The guests had an amazing time on the dance floor and loved hearing their special requests played. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I'd recommend Traxx to anyone. I enjoyed every moment!

Sent on 08/17/2014

Wow, I can't say how happy we were that we chose Vince to be the DJ at our wedding. We got married at the Kimpton in Vero Beach and Traxx Entertainment was highly recommended to us. Now I know why. He was so uncomplicated to work with and gave us great suggestions and recommendations as we were a bit indecisive on certain songs. He was even able to find some songs from foreign artist that usually nobody knows in the states. He also made sure that there was always somebody on the dance floor and kept the party going. He made wedding planning easy !!! I would choose him again in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Tori · Married on 08/10/2014

Vince and his team at Traxx Entertainment deserve 10 gold stars, not 5. They far exceeded our expectations. They made our wedding so special with their upbeat personalities and amazing music choices. Our dance floor was packed all night long! The planning process was so easy with them as well, they were quick with responses and really helped us form the perfect vision for our wedding night. We would recommend them to anyone! They are absolutely amazing!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/02/2014

They were amazing, and would definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 11/10/2014