TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

111 | Boynton Beach, FL

111 Reviews for TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT

• Suzanne

Suzanne Mandich · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Could not have asked for a better DJ

Traxx was absolutely wonderful. I could not have asked for a better DJ in Vince. He kept things organized after my day of coordinator left, communicated well, and best of all the music kept everyone on the dance floor all night. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone who ever needed a dj!

Sent on 03/03/2020

TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words.

It certainly was our pleasure and we loved being a part of your big day!!

Wishing you and Mark all the very best! from all of us here at TE!

Owner / CEO and Operator

Taelor Cuppett · Married on 04/25/2020

Kept the party going and entertained!

Traxx Entertainment was the perfect DJ for my wedding! They were able to keep our day on track and read the crowd to keep everybody having a great time! They were very responsive and easy to work with! We have gotten so many compliments from guests saying how amazing the party was!

Sent on 04/15/2020

TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thank you Taelor. It was such a pleasure to be a part of your celebration. We had so much fun and appreciate all the kind words.

Wishing you and Carson all the best!!

CEO / Owner & Operator
    Traxx Entertainment

Kathryn Kramer · Married on 02/22/2020

Just Amazing

Traxx was amazing from start to the grand finale. They took the time to get to know us. Even spent 45min on the phone with me, to make sure it was perfect. The MC's made the night. Our guests are still talking about it.

Sent on 03/03/2020

TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

Thanks Kathryn for your review. We appreciate your kind words.

Thanks again for trusting us with your special day!

Wishing you and Brian all the best from all of us here at TE!!

Kyung · Married on 02/22/2020

Fantastic!

We just loved working with Vince. He was so helpful with ideas and with our surprise father daughter mash-up. He asked us for our wishes and he helped set the mood and flow of our wedding. We highly recommend Traxx Entertainment!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Hi Kyung,

Thank you so much for the review and your kind words. We were so excited to be a part of your daughter's celebration.

Wishing you and your families all the best from all of us here at TE!!

CEO / Owner and Operator

Alexandra · Married on 02/22/2020

Great experience

Traxx did an excellent professional job at my wedding this past month. They kept the energy up the whole time and I was very pleased! I definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/04/2020

Hi Alexandra,

Thank you so very much for the review and kind words. We worked hard to help create the perfect soundtrack for your wedding celebration, hoping to have created some amazing memories to last a lifetime.

Wishing you and Josh all the best from all of us here at TE!!

CEO / Owner and Operator
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/16/2019

Bride and Groom

Vince was amazing to work with. He helped us create our perfect wedding. I won this venue at a bridal expo and I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 12/10/2019

Elizabeth A Kirkwood · Married on 06/29/2019

Traxx Entertainment was a wonderful DJ

Traxx Entertainment provided DJ and emcee services for my daughter's wedding. The DJ Nick was very professional and friendly. He did an excellent job announcing the highlights of the wedding reception and playing dance music. He ended the reception with sparkler lines for the bride and groom to pass through on the patio. It was magical.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Victoria Armstead · Married on 04/28/2019

Amazing music and vibes

Lynette and her team did an amazing job doing the music for our wedding. Our guests danced all night and had to be asked to leave for the sparklers. Awesome night!

Sent on 06/10/2019

TRAXX ENTERTAINMENT's reply:

xoxoxo Victoria! You are a queen! It was our pleasure to be there for your amazing wedding @ The Mansion at Tuckahoe.

Jenn · Married on 04/27/2019

The best - had the dance floor packed!

I was worried at first because this was the last vendor I hired for my 4/27 wedding and I knew I was behind schedule. But I had nothing to worry about. These guys are great all around. Vince Rivera and Joe worked my wedding and Vince was great, keeping everything on schedule, bringing us apps to photos before the reception, making sure my ill FIL was seated and comfortable and Joe had everyone on the dance floor. They exceeded my expectations and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Kim · Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing dj (wedding)

Vince/Traxx Entertainment are AWESOME! This is THE DJ you want! Excellent full plan for sequence of events & execution thereof incl. custom intro music, Traxx is top notch! Us & all of our guests were extremely happy with ALL services provided. Vince was with us through every step right up to the beginning of the ceremony & orchestrated the rest of our special evening with perfection. Traxx Entertainment is the ONLY choice for the organization & production of your memorable soundtrack, for any life event!

Sent on 04/17/2019
  • Yulaikys

Yulaikys · Married on 02/02/2019

Top of the line!!!

Traxx entertainment made my wedding unforgettable!!! The party literally never died down. We had the most fun ever and everyone was on the dance floor! Vince and his crew really made me feels extra special on my big day. From the moment of pulling up to the venue where I was a ball of nerves, Vince saved my day! Not to mention the perfect ending to our wedding night! He made all of my wedding dreams come true and really made me remember what that day was truly about, me and my husband!!! Thank you so much to Traxx entertainment and I will forever recommend this team to anyone and everyone looking to have a blast on their big day!!!!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Kiara · Married on 01/25/2019

Best DJs ever!!!

Vincent Rivera And Jared are the BEST! seriously made the night even more special with them two. A lot of the time the one thing i hear from people is that the wedding is “for your guests” because the bride and groom never enjoy it. Well i can guarantee you my husband and I enjoyed every second thanks to Vince and Jared taking care of everything for us. Well worth the money!!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Sharon · Married on 11/27/2018

Perfect Dj

Traxx Entertainment was perfect!! Working with Vince was so easy. He always told me not to worry. He had it, and he DID!! From start to finish. He knew EXACTLY what we wanted, and did it! My guest had great fun and LOVED all the songs. Thank you again Vince and staff!!!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Joann

Joann · Married on 11/11/2018

Best entertainment ever

Vince and his crew are by far the best choice ever. He was right on point with everything and I was never disappointed with his song choice. My husband and I literally danced the whole night and I have blisters to prove it.
    When it was time to pick all our special songs he was always there to help if we were stuck choosing one.
    Choosing entertainment is a hard thing to do but you will never have a bad experience with Traxx Entertainment. I have been to a dozen weddings that they have hosted and they all were fantastic.
    Thank you for making our day so fabulous and especially the sparklers and the fireworks at the end.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Jarrod · Married on 11/02/2018

Best experience ever

Vince was the best. We had no idea what to expect while planning our wedding, and he couldn't have been more helpful. He called to check in constantly, and was a great partner through the planning process. His company did a great job day of, and we couldn't be more thankful. Pro tip: choose the uplighting and sparkler ceremony, you need them both!

Sent on 12/01/2018

kera · Married on 03/10/2018

We had a wonderful experience with this company. They were so helpful on the big day & really made our evening a night to remember. Vince kept us on track the whole time and they even had an awesome surprise for us at the end of our night! I would 100% recommend Traxx to anyone throwing a party or tying the knot! Our guests could not get over how much fun our reception was (all thanks to Traxx)!! We loved them & couldn't have asked for better entertainment!

Sent on 04/15/2018
  • Derek

Derek · Married on 01/27/2018

Vince was extremely professional, fun, and absolutely a great choice. He knew when to bring the crowd up, and how to manage the crowd. Additionally, he was just an all around professional - asked us if he could get us drinks, etc....just little things he didn't have to do. Thank you!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Marisa · Married on 01/21/2017

Vince and his staff were fabulous to work with!! Made this part of the wedding process, which could be very stressful, EASY and FUN! Vince catered to all of our needs in a timely matter, had excellent suggestions, and made sure our special night went just as planned... even to me, and I'm a perfectionist! Thank you 100 times over traxx, for helping to give us a night to always remember!

Sent on 01/24/2017
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 01/07/2017

Traxx Entertainment was wayyyyyy more than what my husband and I expected! Vince was THE BEST!!!! We are from Louisiana so people know we love to party and Vince brought Louisiana to Florida! My family and friends had a blast! From coordinating everything at the reception to know what kind of music to play. Vincent and Lynette were so professional with making sure my husband and I had the best reception ever! We have heard nothing but great things from our wedding and we know it was because of Traxx Entertainment! Look no further.....Traxx Entertainment is who you need to go with. TRUST ME, you will NOT be disappointed!!
    -Kim & Eric Graham

Sent on 01/13/2017

Dina · Married on 10/22/2016

The entire Traxx Entertainment team is phenomenal. They have such great energy and really keep guest dancing the night away. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else! Highly Recommended!!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Megan · Married on 10/01/2016

Vince and his guys literally had 90% of my wedding guests dancing the entire time. SUCH great energy and super professional. Not one complaint, you cannot go wrong hiring these guys for your event. Especially if you want people to be talking about how much fun it was for weeks after!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2016

Book with Traxx! Great service, exceeded our expectations and made our wedding so special. Vince had everyone on the dance floor, it was so great to see everyone enjoying themselves. They add several special touches to make your special day even better. So happy with the services - I would highly recommend Traxx for your wedding.

Sent on 09/20/2016

M · Married on 07/22/2016

Vince and his team at Traax came highly recommended by our wedding planner and I see why! From the moment we all met, we knew it was a great match. They are more than just a DJ service, delivering complete entertainment. The extra services and surprises they provided for my daughter and her now husband, made their day even that much more special. They helped make our reception an unforgettable party!

Sent on 08/08/2016
  • User5302068 · 2+ years ago

From the first phone call, the professionalism of the team at Traxx was evident. We met with Vince, who is awesome, and had us excited about working with them in no time. It's so hard to know what you're going to get from a DJ, without having seen them in action, so seeing that professionalism in our first meeting was key. Vince and Lynette were great about keeping in touch during the planning process, and had cool spreadsheets and suggestions for music we could use.

On the day of the wedding, we met our MC & DJ team - Nick and Jared. Let me tell you these guys blew everyone away. If I could give Nick 10 stars, I would. He had everyone on the dancefloor, and even the ones who couldn't dance were telling me this DJ was amazing, and that's what make a party.

They even had a few special things that we planned for (our private last dance was the most memorable part of the wedding for us) and some surprises that nobody was expecting. I'll keep those to myself so as not to ruin the fun!

Don't hesitate to book these guys, they're awesome!

Sent on 06/02/2016

Cristina · Married on 04/30/2016

Can I give ten stars? Twenty? Traxx and owner Vince were beyond awesome. Words can't describe how happy we are with his services. He went above and beyond to make sure we were taken care of, that we got what we wanted out of our wedding day, and that it was as special as it could be. Vince was so nice and easy to work with, and I felt very comfortable even just talking on the phone with him. He was very responsive. He helped us create a very personalized and FUN wedding and was very understanding and accommodating with our requests and musical visions, as we are music/party lovers and had a very specific idea of what we wanted for our reception. Even though we couldn't use Traxx for our ceremony (I really wanted a live acoustic guitarist) Vince still spent more than an hour on the phone with me helping me figure out a ceremony plan, as I have no experience with weddings and didn't have a wedding planner. He also agreed to help cue everyone for the ceremony and make sure the moms and bridal party did their thing as planned. He even made a special visit to our venue to talk with the coordinators there and make sure he knew what the place looked like. The wedding went so smoothly, and Vince made sure everything went as scheduled. Throughout the night Vince made sure that my husband and I were fed, watered, happy and taken care of. Even though everyone said we'd never get to - we drank, danced, ate a TON, and were so happy all night because Vince took care of everything. The music was amazing and it was a throw down dance party just like we wanted. Everyone, even the older guests, had a fantastic time. He had great techniques to get everyone on the dance floor, he wasn't cheesy, and he was enthusiastic and fun. He surprised us with some really fun special dances. Finally, the private last dance and sparkler sendoff were absolutely unforgettable. Our wedding day was beyond perfect and I know much of this is because of Traxx and their wonderful service. THANK YOU!

Sent on 05/03/2016