Travis Harris Photography Reviews

37 Reviews for Travis Harris Photography

• Teana

Teana · Married on 08/09/2020

Amazing Work!

I reached out to Travis and he responded immediately. We scheduled an appointment to meet and he explained everything! His work is beautiful and I cant wait for my wedding day!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Dora

Dora · Married on 04/01/2020

If you are looking for the best in class photographer look no where else Travis is hands down the best!
    He is equipped for any type of picture with his extensive camEra collection as well as reflectors.
    Your photos won't have to be photoshopped that's how good he is.
    Think of this when you are browsing a magazine and go wow that's an amazing picture, these are the type of pictures your wedding album will consist of choosing Travis.
    He was very energetic and extremely nice..
    Everytime we went out on a photo shoot he didn't mind the amount of hours or the time frame. He worked around our schedules to make our engagement session a success as well as our wedding including the getting ready sessions for him and her.
    I would totally recommend Travis actually let's put it this way if you don't hire him you are loosing out..

• Stella

Stella · Married on 11/04/2017

This space isn't enough for us to express our thoughts about Travis... When we got engaged I knew I wanted a top notch photographer, and because I'm from Miami I love the style of wedding photography over there. So I knew I wanted to find a photographer from Miami to shoot our engagement and wedding. After coming across Travis's page, we looked no further! We called him, to further discuss things and talk prices! He was very reasonable and super nice! It's tough to find honest and sincere people in the world we live in today, but we immediately recognized those key traits in Travis! Our engagement shoot in Miami was mesmerizing, and out wedding was absolutely out of this world!! It definitely belongs in a magazine or two! Best decision ever, and definitely best spent money! If you want to have unforgetable pictures that will bring joy every time yoi look at them, if you want perfection, and most importantly if you want a trully genuine guy who will make you laugh, make you have a great time while you shoot, and someone who will go above and beyond every single time in order to achieve perfection, and make sure the client is happy... well then look no further!!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2017

My sister in law used Travis Harris for her wedding. I loved his photo booth, so I inquired about him. I Immediately feel in love with his work. We used him for our engagement photo shoot and wedding. He got our photos processed incredibly fast. We are so happy with his work. He makes everyone look beautiful. He is excellent to work with. Very professional and talented. We had much fun doing our shoots. Would highly recommend him and definitely will use again.

Sent on 08/19/2017

Leah · Married on 01/14/2017

Travis Harris Photography is simply amazing! We just received our photographs from our wedding and are thrilled with each and every photo! Each and every picture is perfect! Travis has a wonderful eye and captured all aspects of our wedding just perfectly. Travis and his assistant, Alex were wonderful to work with. He created a perfect timeline for our wedding day, which included the make-up and hair artist. We were all ready right on time for our special day, thank you to his planning and organization. Travis accommodated all of our photo requests and worked so well with all of us to make sure we had a beautiful recollection of our day through our photos! This is the second wedding he has done for our family and I would not hesitate to recommend Travis to anyone getting married or in need of a very good photographer. He is an expert in his field! Jimmy and I could not be happier with his work! It was also like having a family friend at the wedding, since we knew him from my daughter's wedding!

Sent on 02/06/2017
  • Z

Zeenia · Married on 11/25/2016

As of now my review is for the service that Travis and his assistant Armando provided on the day of our wedding, but I am sure the photos will turn out excellent as well, we can't wait to see them. Travis and I had only spoken on the phone before the wedding, but that made no difference at all. I was so nervous on my wedding day and in general hate to have my picture taken, but he really made me comfortable and even somewhat relaxed. My husband and I got almost every shot that we wanted and then some, I remember Travis accomadting a last minute unplanned boquet toss and pictures of all the family members that I wanted. Thank you so much Travis and Armando for everything Danny and I truly appreciate it. Do not hesitate one bit to book Travis his work ethic and product is fantastic.

Sent on 12/04/2016

We used Travis Harris for our engagement photos and for our wedding photos. The photos all turned out beautifully. I am in love with how they turned out & am overwhelmed with how many great options I have! Travis himself is extremely friendly & responsive & easy to work with. I highly recommend him!

Side note: I have a few friends who also used Travis for their weddings & they've all been extremely happy with him as well.

Sent on 03/21/2016

I cannot say enough amazing things about Travis and his team. I used him on a recommendation from a friend and he could not have done a better job. He was so responsive to any questions we had, and was genuinely invested about getting to know US and OUR story. His photography is beyond anything I could have dreamed of and his planning was spot on. We did a first look and the majority of our group pictures before hand which gave him a great amount of time for creative shots or anything he saw on the spot. We could not be happier with how everything turned out. We opted for the photobooth and it was by far the hit of the wedding! Thank you Travis and team for giving us amazing memories to look back on!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Juan · Married on 03/15/2015

Travis Harris, what can I say, he went above and beyond what we could have imagined in shooting our engagement and wedding photos. He's very personable and has great ideas in capturing moments. He was always punctual , friendly, and commuted to getting the job done. He makes his work seem effortless and his work speaks for itself. His ability capture those "shots" is unparalleled for the value that he provides. We will definitely continue to refer him to our friends and family and would certainly use his services again for future occasions. Thanks for the capturing these moments in an amazing way! Juan & Marjorie 3/15/2015

Sent on 05/31/2015
  • I

iris · Married on 02/21/2015

We couldn't be happier with Travis & the photo booth. Until this day everyone keeps on talking about the photo booth at our wedding which helped capture a different yet super fun side of our special day. Travis is extremely professional, helpful, and fast in delivering our photo booth picutres & website. Thank you Travis for helping us with our special day.

Sent on 10/31/2015

lisset · Married on 11/01/2014

After weeks of aggressive research we have decided to go with Travis. His works spoke for itself. His attention to detail, truly passionate and genuine approach to photography made it an easy choice for us. But what truly solidified our decision was the fact that he didn't photoshop the images. His knowledge of the art of photography is truly unmatched, he is able to capture the images the way he wants them to come out at the time of the photoshoot, and that is more so impressive during the times, when so many photographers default to photshoping the images after the shoots.

As we were impressed with him in our first meeting, he didn't fail to deliver on the wedding day. It is not every day when you see a true master of his art. He was seamless in his approach. He would guide us in every step of the way and make sure that we were on time and on schedule. It is critical however for everyone to take the time to outline the things that you want in the form that Travis sends before the wedding. Once you complete the form, all you have to do is simply trust Travis to do his job. He was every bit creative as we expected him to be, just make sure to plan your wedding day with plenty of flexibility. Things always take longer than planned. ;)

Our experience with Travis was truly great and we would recommend him to anyone. Needless to say we are looking forward to working with him in the future as well.

Sent on 11/14/2014

Giselle · Married on 07/05/2014

We had the pleasure of having the best photographer for our engagement shoots and wedding day. Travis Is the best without any doubt. On our engagement he worked with us from 2pm up to 10pm. The day of our wedding he was the first one to come to our wedding preparation site and he was with us from 8am to 9pm. He was taking pictures of every detail the whole day. He was the first one that made a timeline for our wedding day. Thank to him we had everything planned ahead of time so we can have pictures of all day including bride and wedding party getting ready. He is very professional and passionate about what he does. He is a perfectionist and is one of the vendors that will make sure you have everything you asked for. I will definitely use him if I ever need a photographer because I know he will capture our event in the best possible way. I recommend Travis to every bride that really value having great memories of such an important day. He is great.... He is the best.... Thank you very much Travis!!!! We hope you had fun at our wedding we know you couldn't understand much since we were speaking spanish the whole night.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Karina · Married on 06/07/2014

I met with many photographers at all different price ranges and Travis was the best I found. The pictures were one of the most important parts of my wedding and I did not want to be cheap nor spend $10K. We immediately loved Travis' energy and his past photo shoots so we decided to go with him. His turn around time on our engagement photos was amazing and the same for our wedding pictures (less than a month). We are so happy with how the pictures turned out and my family kept raving about how nice and great he was. He'll work with you and is open to any ideas and has great creativity. I will definitely recommend him and his team.

Sent on 07/07/2014

marisol · Married on 02/23/2014

I would totally recommend Travis and already have! He's patient, energetic, very detailed and accomplishes the most beautiful work. He loves what he does and he demonstrates it through his work. His turn around time is very quick and his prices are reasonable. I look back to my wedding pictures and I'm amazed every time.

Ella · Married on 01/19/2014

Using Travis Harris Photography was amazing! Everything went the way he said and the end product was fantastic! All pictures were beautiful and my albums are just goregous! Travis was always available to speak when I needed and never acted bothered by all my questions. The guests loved him too!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Melissa · Married on 01/11/2014

The day I met Travis Harris, I felt instantly safe and at home! Travis Harris works efficiently and rather quickly on the day of the wedding, allowing for bride to take care of others things. He is willing to attend any site that you choose for your engagement pictures and for any post wedding pictures. He has a good personality and a GREAT laugh. His staff is very talented as well. MY pictures speak for themselves, simply gorgeous. I am sure that choosing the pictures for the album will be stressful, which is a stress that I am happy to have. I highly recommend Travis Harris to any future bride.

Sent on 06/02/2014

Tatiana · Married on 11/30/2013

Travis Harris photography was outstanding. Travis has a great vision and a wonderful personality to go with his work.

Sent on 12/20/2013

Esther · Married on 11/08/2013

Travis and his assistant were professional, friendly and courteous on the day of our wedding. I hired Travis immediately upon meeting him because he was genuine, super organized, answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease. He followed up immediately after our wedding and sent us the proofs so we can review his work, which was amazing!!! We were extremely happy with the results and he came through with all his promises!!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Kelly · Married on 07/05/2013

I had interviewed multiple photographers in person prior to my wedding as I wanted to make sure that whomever I hired would be able to capture the special moments on our wedding day and had the ability to do more than just take a picture. Travis Harris Photography was very professional and my husband and I fell in love with their work from our initial meeting. Travis went out of his way to make our day special and now we have pictures from our special day that when you look at takes me right back to that moment with my husband. Travis does amazing work with natural lighting and positioning...words can't even describe his work and I would recommend him to anyone for their special event. Thank you again Travis for a beautiful job!

Leslie · Married on 06/15/2013

Travis, Travis, Travis, where to start with him, I mean he is fantastic, from the moment you meet him he is just out of this world. He is very responsive and wants to make the best memories for you. His quality of work really speak for itself, I love how there is a method to his madness, at first I was a bit freaked out but then we met Marta, she is his assistant, she truly holds everything together and is the calm before and after the storm. I just received all of my wedding pictures and it was truly amazing, I have my whole wedding captured in the best way, photos. I couldn't believe it a thousand something pictures of my whole day it was truly amazing. Thank you so much Travis for all of your help. And you too Marta.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/07/2013

I did my engagement shoot and wedding photos with Travis. He was great to work with as was his assistant Marta! Travis very and artistic and he makes you comfortable in front of the camera. I can't wait to see how the wedding pics turn out! I highly recommend Travis Harris Photography!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Jenny · Married on 08/04/2012

We used Travis Harris photography for our engagement photos and our wedding which took place in August of 2012 and we were extremely happy with his services. Not only were all the pictures beautiful but he was very easy to work with. On the day of the wedding he was on site from early morning until 1 am. Our guests also really enjoyed the photo booth. I have recommended Travis Harris photography to anyone I know who is looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Loralyn · Married on 05/19/2012

Travis Harris and his assistants are amazing! They were very professional and made sure to capture the most precious moments of my wedding. It was a pleasure to work with Travis, from the first consultation over a nice dinner on Brickell to discuss prices and products, the day of, and the days that followed communicating about images and edits, to the final products. The quality of the results (i.e., images on CD and wedding album) are incredible!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Natalia · Married on 03/31/2012

to the most amazing photographer in south florida!!!!! CHEERS....he is incredible, he'll be by your side at every moment to catch a priceless shot! He is so inlove with what he does, and it shows in his pictures!! AMAZING worth every single last penny!

Sent on 04/25/2012

Vanessa · Married on 03/17/2012

When we first met Travis Harris, we immediately knew that we wanted him to be our wedding photographer. He is extremely talented, personable and an absolute pleasure to work with. My husband and I are not creative at all, but Travis gave us a lot of great ideas for our engagement and wedding pictures. We had a blast with Travis during our engagement shoot as he is energetic and made the day very fun for us. Travis works to make every single shot perfect! We were so happy and impressed when we saw our engagement pictures as every single picture was truly flawless. We were very happy to have Travis and his assistants by our side on our wedding day. They took so many pictures and captured the day beautifully. And as expected, all of our wedding pictures were absolutely beautiful! We didn't have a videographer, but with so many beautiful pictures that captured every single moment of our wedding day, we definitely didn't need video. My husband and I cannot thank Travis Harris enough for the beautiful product he delivered. He is extremely talented and loves what he does! :)

Sent on 05/16/2012