58 Reviews for Travis Allison Band

Ceremony (3)
Learning New Songs (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
58 Travis Allison Band Reviews

The band provided a super fun atmosphere and excellent soundtrack for the night. Well worth every penny. You wont be disappointed.

Profile Picture Katie , 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

It's easy to do one of these and just click all fives for convenience.. If 10s were options that's what my husband and I would give this outrageously talented, fun, and professional band! They truly made our wedding a night to remember! Wish we could do it all over again just to be able to dance to these awesome guys one more time! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Photo for Travis Allison Band Review - Couldn't keep us off the dance floor!
Profile Picture Marissa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

I literally can't rave about Travis and the band more! They are AMAZING!! My one request for my wedding was to have a band that could get everyone on the dance floor and having a good time. Travis Allison Band did that and so much more! Everyone loved them and they made my day PERFECT! I'm thinking about getting married every year just to have a reason to see them perform!

Profile Picture Marjorie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The Travis Allison Band played from the beginning of our ceremony until the end of the reception. They were easy going, yet full of energy, playing music that kept our guests dancing all night. Great guys, great music!

Profile Picture Heidi, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

You would not be disappointed. Wonderful,talented musians. They were great! Everyone from the youngest to the oldest danced to their music! Good variety. Easy to work with. Always anxious to please!

Profile Picture Patti, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

For any other groom reading these reviews, as we generally are the most money-conscious when dealing with wedding planning, I'm writing this for you so you can have confidence when choosing this band to play for you and feel confident in the money that will be well spent when you do. When we had made the decision to go with a live band instead of a DJ, I was a bit timid at first. I met with three different bands to play for our wedding, an outside venue in the late April Charleston heat, and decided to go with Travis and the Travis Allison Band because of his professionalism, courtesy, and easy-going politeness when meeting him as well as the sound tracks we had listened to and the style of music we knew he could play.

We were absolutely not disappointed. We could not have had a better wedding band play than TAB - everyone on this site knows how much weddings can cost a person now, and I will, absolutely and without reservation, say the money we paid TAB to play was the best money we spent on the entire wedding. We had his five piece band play (I completely recommend getting the sax player, we requested mainly classic rock and country for our reception and they killed it) for us and they were absolutely amazing and completely set the scene and mood for us. We had multiple people come up to us during the reception to tell us how thrilled they were to see a live band on top of how great they sounded. We were going for a southern garden-party theme for the reception dinner and Travis and his band accommodated us at the last minute by looking fantastic with a great look. We had two areas set up we needed music at, some timeline and other changes, and Travis was incredibly gracious, professional, and time-oriented in accommodating what we needed by setting up a few speakers, mic, and ipod at some docks seventy yards from where his band set up was while making announcements for us.

If I ever have another event in Charleston, I know the first guy to contact.

Profile Picture Nick, 4/29/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

Amazing band, wide variety of songs, and read the crowd very well! We loved working with Travis and band - they were a TON of fun! Lots of great tunes and so much more! We would recommend them to EVERYONE!

Profile Picture Whitney, 4/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

We took a little leap of faith with booking Travis Allison Band without even hearing them live in person --- and we are so grateful we did. Travis Alison Band simply made the wedding. We got married two weeks ago, and everyone is still reaching out to us with comments regarding how awesome the band was. They had the whole wedding on the dance floor having the time of their lives -- even at the end, everyone was chanting "one more song" no one wanted them to stop!!! To top it all off, Travis was a pleasure to work with and make all aspects seamless and as enjoyable as wedding planning can be!

Profile Picture Kelley, 4/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Travis Allison Band was absolutely AMAZING! Not only are they so talented and professional, but they are truly great people. The band was enthusiastic and provided great dance music. They even went so far as to learn the song my daughter chose for her dance with her Dad, which was not on their usual playlist. They made our night SO SPECIAL and I would HIGHLY recommend them for any occasion that calls for a GREAT time!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the Travis Allison band! From the first communication to the final dance they went above and beyond with everything! They played amazing music and are super talented! Definitely spend the extra money for the saxophonist, it was a big hit at our wedding!

Our guests were on the dance floor for the entire time they played!

Thank you Travis Allison Band for being AMAZING! We will be reaching out for future parties that we plan on having!

Profile Picture Jackie , 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

You will not be disappointed with the way the band performs and carry's themselves. They were amazing at our wedding and everyone was dancing all night! Highly recommended :)

Profile Picture Sean, 11/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

We had Travis and his band play at our wedding on November 5th! They were excellent to work with! The music was awesome! Everyone danced all night and had a great time! I highly recommend using them at your wedding!!! They put on a fabulous show! They will bring the house down!

Profile Picture Serly, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I would HIGHLY recommend this band to any and all types of events! We used them for my daughters wedding and honestly did not want the music and evening to end. We had people of every age group dancing on the floor all at the same time! GREAT JOB!

Profile Picture Karie, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had Travis Allison Band play our wedding and they were incredible! They had a huge song list to choose from and had everyone dancing the whole time. We also had some last minute changes the week before our wedding and they were super accommodating and flexible. 1000% recommend them.

Profile Picture User7400917, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Travis Allison Band absolutely rocked our faces off at our wedding in Conway last weekend! They brought lots of energy and sounded amazing. Our guests couldn't stop talking about how good they were. Travis was great to work with and very accommodating throughout the whole planning process. He has a great list of songs. And his price was so reasonable, I couldn't believe it. I highly recommend if this is a wedding you want your guests to have lots of fun.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

It has been a week since we got married and our guests keep contacting us and raving about this band! Travis Allison made our wedding reception phenomenal. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night and Travis Allison made our day a true celebration. Even leading up to the wedding, Travis made the process so smooth and easy. He took requests, got to know us, and really cared about us as a couple. They went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. For those getting married, I sincerely and whole-heartedly highly recommend the Travis Allison Band because without them, my wedding day wouldn't be the fairytale it was.

Profile Picture Julia, 9/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Travis Allison band was AMAZING! I booked them to perform at my in-laws 40th wedding anniversary party. They not only did an awesome job, they were on time, extremely polite and friendly and all our guest raved about them afterwards. I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a band.

Profile Picture Tracy, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

TAB was fabulous! Travis communicated with us every step of the way. He was so tolerant of me, and even learned new songs that I wanted in our wedding. All of our guests are still raving about the band. They managed to get every single guest on the dance floor. They even did my ceremony music and rocked it!!! Having the TAB be a part of our wedding was the best decision we made!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

The Travis Allison Band was amazing!!! They were super reasonably priced, and they did a great job! They even learned a song that my husband and I wanted for our first dance, and it was perfect! Travis was easy to work with and very flexible. Our guests were raving about how fun they were, and they were so impressed because the band barely took a break! They did a great job of getting everyone on the dance floor. We couldn't have asked for anyone better to turn our wedding into a party!!

Profile Picture Julianne, 4/22/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Absolutely amazing band, played all our favorites! Very professional and an amazing sound!!!! Love them so much we got them to do our ceremony and reception. Excellent and affordable band for any event!

Profile Picture User6522849, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Travis Allison Band was awesome! The best wedding band I've ever seen. We've heard a lot of feedback about our wedding, but almost all of it has been about the band -- a huge hit! Even the quiet, non-drinking church ladies were on the dance floor. FANTASTIC!

Profile Picture User6593580, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Reception, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Travis is extremely easy to work with and the band absolutely lit up our ceremony-- HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Profile Picture Wiley, 1/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I can't give anything other than 5 stars for Travis and his band. They were fantastic with us from the first time we got in touch with them right on through our reception and afterwards. We had a destination wedding in Hilton Head (we're from the DC area) and had to rely on reviews, set lists, and video clips to get a sense of what band we were looking for. I found Travis through WeddingWire and got in touch with him about a year before our wedding. On a planning trip down to our venue we met up with Travis in Mt Pleasant and talked about what he can do over a beer. He was a fantastic guy, clearly very knowledgeable about music (he has a vote on the GRAMMY committee!) and very down to earth. His set lists and ideas matched up with what we were looking for, and combined with the videos I decided to trust my gut and go with Travis. It turned out to be a great decision. Travis was willing to learn new songs for us, which was fantastic as we wanted a song for our first dance that was not in his repertoire. He not only learned the song perfectly, he even sent us clips from his rehearsals so that we could use his timing to learn our dance!

Obviously the most important aspect of the band is their day-of performance. They totally rocked. Everyone was massively complimentary of our music and their selection, and the dance floor was packed the whole time. Even the catering staff was dancing! Travis was also very flexible during the reception - it was my best man's anniversary and I asked Travis to play his first dance song, which they loved. Travis was able to take requests - there were many - and did a great job juggling them and fulfilling as best he could. Another highlight was that Travis asked if we had anyone at the party who wanted to join in to sing lead on any songs - and my friend Jamie (a musician in her own right) was able to sing on four or five numbers! It was very special for us and wonderful that Travis was so accommodating.

tl;dr - Book Travis.

Profile Picture David, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

We realize the euphoria of a successful wedding can sway a review, with Travis and his band we would say "the band" was one of the absolute highlights, a most pleasant experience enjoyed by one and all. The TAB played for the wedding in the midst of the hurricane weekend…….not one complaint, not one whine, not a single solitary word about the elements, it was total focus on performing, getting involved with the group, and they were absolutely FANTASTIC.

Travis is exceptional. He is personable, approachable, flexible yet can be directive as needed. He made all the right calls, the band took the time to review the plans, learn a new special song, and he accommodated our every request. We would highly recommend, and will not hesitate to use the group again, or refer them to others. If you want a band that is exceptionally talented, very accommodating, and stays connected with your group………..these are your guys!

Profile Picture Gary & Kim, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews