Travelista Travels Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 17 Reviews
View more information

Lauren R. Married on 07/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Isla Bella- Florida Keys.

Jessica Gray was the BEST at planning our 5 year anniversary trip to the Keys at Isla Bella Beach Resort!! She was incredibly attentive, flexible and responsive! The resort was beautiful and we couldn’t ask for a more relaxing time away together! Thank you to Travelista Travels, especially Jessica! Highly recommend !!
    Sabrina J. Married on 02/10/2020

Honeymoon Review

Professional and extremely responsive
    Megan T. Married on 07/05/2019

Honeymoon Made Easy

First time using a travel agent and will absolutely continue to do so in the future. Incredible and FREE service.. no brainer.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Mark Married on 09/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amanda is by far the easiest person to work with when it comes to planning a trip. She has helped me on multiple occasions and even written hotels and resorts on my behalf. Her service is unparalleled. Would HIGHLY recommend using her.
    Elizabeth Married on 09/01/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amanda was so accommodating and helpful through the whole process. She proposed ideas, excursions, locations, and all different places I never would have come up with myself without her help. I would recommend anyone to book with The Chica Travelista because she will find you great deals and amazing places that you wont want to leave!
    Tyler Married on 08/31/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Very helpful and got an amazing upgrade! She got us upgraded to the best rated room in the hotel free of charge!
    John Married on 02/10/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Great vacation, we stayed at a beautiful resort for a great price - the value we received was incredible. We will be back...
    Samantha Married on 01/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amanda at Travelista Travels was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was so helpful and quick to respond, and had the best recommendations for activities. Our resort was beautiful and the staff was very friendly. We did so many fun activities including a trip to Saona Island and zip lining. Amanda did tons of research on each activity to ensure that we were using the most top notch companies. I felt extremely comfortable leaving my vacation in her hands. I will never travel again without her help!!!
    Michael Married on 12/03/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Highly Recommended! Amanda was GREAT to work with! and our trip was AMAZING!
    Arthur Married on 05/28/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ive used amanda a couple of times within the last 2 years and man does she make it easy to book a vacation, highly recommend. Have recommended many friends. Thank you again!
    Jamie Married on 10/09/2015

Hawaiian Family Vacation

Amanda planned our Hawaii vacation for my husband, myself, and our 14 month old son. She listened to what we were looking for in the trip, helped provide feedback and suggestions, and didn't try to upsell us or get us to spend more than we had budgeted. It was painless and saved us a ton of time and effort researching. The night before we were leaving our son spiked a fever and we weren't sure we would be able to fly out in the morning - Amanda was so helpful and checked in with us in the morning to see how he was doing and if we needed her to do anything for us. By knowing that Amanda would handle any of our cancellation or rebooking and allowing us to just focus on our son was such a weight off our shoulders and I will absolutely use her for any future bookings. I suggest you do the same!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 09/06/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She's an incredible chica!

When it was time to plan my honeymoon, i immediately enlisted Amanda as my travel advisor! I had been following her travels, and everything looked so dreamy and geared towards couples, i knew she'd be the one to work with! She stayed within my budget and helped my husband and I find THE BEST vacation we've pretty much ever had. She did everything all in one swoop with air travel and accommodations. I would recommend her 10 out of 10. AND shes literally the sweetest person on the planet. I'll be back to booking a vacation with her again one day!
    Mary Married on 09/07/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Our honeymoon was perfect! I would recommend using Travelista Travels to anyone looking to book a honeymoon or any vacation. The service was excellent! Amanda was knowledgeable about our destination and was able to make great suggestions that we loved. We loved it so much we decided to book a second honeymoon with Amanda. No need to hesitate here, know you'll be in good hands with Travelista Travels.
    Carrie Married on 10/17/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Travelista Travels booked an amazing vacation for us in Aruba! Every detail was thought of and addressed. Amanda provided a very personal experience and with her first hand travel knowledge was able to make valuable recommendations. Definitely a trip we will never forget. Can't wait to book our next vacation!
    Edward Married on 09/28/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Amanda is the most professional and understanding travel expert I've ever worked with. My wife and I love to travel and we have never had a more pleasant and easy going experience in booking a vacation as we did with Amanda. Smooth, easy going process and more then impressed with the results. We felt like we were her most important client every time we spoke with her. Always on top of her game, and extremely determined to make our fantasy vacation reality. We would recommend her to everyone!
  • Lesley
    Lesley G. Married on 08/26/2011

Relaxing couples get away

Travelista Travels provided my husband and I with a much needed and deserved island retreat. After 2 kids and kicking cancers butt - we needed a relaxing couples get away. They provided us with a few options and we landed on the actual trip of our life time. With last minute reservation changes due to a family emergency, they were able to help us book earlier flights home, with no added stress to us. In their recommendation of Palm Island, we have found our favorite vacation get away. Can't wait to go back!
    Tim Married on 05/20/2017
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    Great experience! Amanda is outstanding, highly recommend using her to help with your travel plans! She was very responsive, patient and everything went as smoothly as possible. We went back and forth several times with her as we continuously changed our minds, but all of the advice and recommendations we receIved were spot on. She worked with us to fit our budget and could not have been happier with the results. Our trip lasted 2 weeks as went went to Napa and then on the Hawaii, covered 3 different hotels, 6 different flights and we did not have a single issue to deal with, making our honeymoon perfect. Would not hesitate to recommend! Thank you!
illustration stars