Traveling Chic Reviews

13 | Chicago, IL

13 Reviews for Traveling Chic

Stacy · Married on 04/06/2019

Lindsey was fantastic. We loved working with her!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Paige · Married on 05/28/2017

Lindsey was amazing! My cousin (the bride), myself (MOH), and the other bridesmaids just looked amazing! Lindsey is funny, sweet, very professional and does a fantastic job with hair and makeup! When I get married and if it's in Destin, Fl. I will without a doubt use her!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Jill · Married on 04/28/2017

I was very impressed with Lindsey's skills! She did hair and makeup for my Destin beach wedding and I was very satisfied. Both my hair and makeup were perfect and exactly how I had envisioned. She is calm, confident and very talented. Thank you so much, Lindsey!!!
    -Jill

Sent on 05/17/2017

Sara · Married on 02/11/2017

Lindsey was great! After a last minute issue with my original hairstylist, Lindsey saved the day. She was, by far, the most professional and organized of any hair stylist I spoke with during the planning process. If you are still unsure, just check out her before and after photos on Instagram. She is fantastic!!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Emily · Married on 02/07/2017

Lindsey is absolutely amazing at what she does!! Not only that but she is so wonderful to work with as well. She made me, my mother, the mother of the groom, my aunt and all of my bridesmaids feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I would use her 1000 times over!!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Traveling Chic and Lindsey are AMAZING!! I got a response right away with all the information I needed to book hair and makeup services for my wedding. Lindsey's business manager was responsive and attentive. I sent her pictures of ideas I had for my bridesmaids, mother and myself and on my big day Lindsey made them come to life! Lindsey was extremely professional; got there on time and got the job done! My hair and makeup was flawless and my bridesmaids looked beautiful! I would recommend Traveling Chic to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2016

Lindsey was so wonderful to work with! Not only is she amazing at hair and makeup, but she fit in with the bridal party and joined in on the fun and laughs! She's so creative with her looks, and works amazingly quick. I would recommend her to any bride who wants an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Amber · Married on 08/20/2016

Loved Traveling Chic! Lindsey was so sweet and professional!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Laura · Married on 08/11/2016

I contracted with Lindsey to do hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding party and me. We couldn't have been more pleased with the results!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Alison · Married on 07/12/2016

Must use traveling chic! I had my hair and makeup done for my wedding 12 July! I gave Lindsay an idea of how I wanted to look and let her do her thing-- thank goodness I did! She made me look and feel beautiful all night!

Sent on 07/16/2016

Aimee · Married on 05/30/2015

Lindsey was so amazing! She was easy to work with and had fun with us girls as we were getting ready! We love Lindsey and appreciate her working with us and making us all look beautiful!

Sent on 10/24/2016
  • User6204497 · 2+ years ago

Lindsey was awesome!! So laid back and fun!! She really did a great job on me, my mom, and all my bridesmaids, she came to is and we were able to just relax all day. Highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Tracy · Married on 09/17/2016

0.4
      0.5

BEWARE! After securing a deposit, they told me the only day available for a trial was the day before my wedding. The 'manager' told me that it was my fault for waiting too long. Horrible customer service---also, they are not Chicago-based. They will tell you that you need to drive to Taylorville, IL for a trial. The 'manager' laughed at me when I asked for a refund because I could not drive 8 hours round-trip from Evanston to Taylorville for a trial. Ladies, keep looking!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Traveling Chic's reply:

Hello again Tracey. I am sorry you felt the need to leave a review considering i didn't get a chance to glam you and your bridal party for you special day. Me and my team worked very hard to accommodate you and your party. I regret that we couldn't get you in for your trial when you would have liked. We recommend not waiting over a month to book the trial considering we book very quickly and on a first come first serve basis. The dates mentioned were available when you asked however, during the month you laid dormant, our dates booked one by one. It is not Traveling Chic/Lindsey Ellen beauty's job to call and remind you to check off certain items on your bridal "to do" list. When you asked for a trial date you were given two options. I am so sorry neither one of those worked for you. I personally thought the day before your wedding would have worked beautifully so I could have had you all glam for your rehearsal. Driving to me was just a suggestion as i welcome all clients. I offered to give you your trial at no cost as well and you declined. There was nothing more I could do to help you. Booking fees are non-refundable after the contract has been signed, which in your case, was signed. I also work all over and people pay the rate to get me where they want me to be. I am based in Illinois and work the emerald coast, Nashville, Indiana and Chicago area. I am so sorry this did not work out between us as I would have loved to be a part of your amazing day.