Traveling Beauty Reviews

38 Reviews for Traveling Beauty

• K Rizoli

K Rizoli · Getting married on 11/08/2020

Great experience

I couldn't have been happier with my experience with Traveling Beauty. I had a hard time finding a makeup artist who could really excel at the natural look. All my bridesmaids, my mother and I looked perfect. Also, everything was so stress free. Michelle is so easy to work with, and made everything so comfortable.

Sent on 12/15/2019

Kerry,

Thank you for your 5 Star Review. You and bridesmaids were such a fun group. I’m so glad you were happy with your wedding day makeup, you truly were a beautiful bride!
  • Judith

Judith Rizoli · Getting married on 11/08/2020

The perfect touch for the bride!

What a wonderful and talented woman! She did our wedding party and Mother of the Bride ..just beautiful natural, elegant results.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Judith,

Thank you for the 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure working with you. I’m so glad you were happy with your makeup on Kerri’s wedding day.
  • Rose

Rose Ruback · Married on 04/11/2020

I was so beautiful! Excellent company to work with!

Michelle was great to work with! I had five bridesmaids, two mothers, and three flower girls for her to do hair and makeup for, and she and her team made everyone look beautiful! They were all very personable and made the whole getting ready process more fun and relaxing, especially since they finished earlier than expected so we could just relax before pictures. Michelle did an amazing job with my makeup and somehow made me look both natural and bridal at the same time, and my hair was gorgeous! She even brought a little bridal kit with my name on it holding lip gloss and hairspray for me to take to the venue. Thank you, Traveling Beauty!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Traveling Beauty's reply:

Rose thank you so much for the 5 Star Review. We had so much fun getting you and your family friends ready on your wedding day. Your wedding day looked magical!
  • Meagan

Meagan Nashawaty · Married on 03/15/2020

Simply wonderful in every way

Michele and Bryanna were simply amazing for me and my two young girls for our small family wedding on March 15.. Despite the chaos in the world, they made all of us look so beautiful for my special day. We are all so grateful to them for their incredible talent, amazing professionalism, and for never giving up on our day. ❤️

Sent on 03/29/2020

Meagan,

We were so happy to be part of your wedding day. You and your girls were a pleasure to work with.
  • Kari

Kari Manes · Married on 02/15/2020

Exceptional Quality/Customer Service

Planning a wedding can be stressful, including who you will use for vendors. After talking to a few people and doing some research we found Traveling Beauty. Setting an appointment up from out of state can be nerve wracking but Michelle made the process SUPER easy! She was polite, easy going, and professional and we couldn't have asked for a better team!!! For the makeup and hair trial we had a short window where we would be in MA (we live in VA) and asked a couple weeks in advance if they would be available and they were. Meeting the team: we all met and discussed what kind of hair/makeup I was thinking about having and away we went. They even took my hair down (I had an updo) so my husband wouldn't see my hair style selected! This is definitely a plus!!!! Day of: the team arrived and started getting everyone ready for hair and makeup services. They made the process super easy and got all the girls and I done on time and even fit my mother in law in for her makeup! There were tons of laughs and was just such a good process from start to finish. If you're still deciding who to pick, look no further. You WILL NOT be disappointed if you go with Michelle and her team at Traveling Beauty!!! The girls and I couldn't say enough great things about this team!

Sent on 03/30/2020

Kari,

We had so much fun on your wedding day.! You looked like a fairytale princess in your dress. Wishing you all the best for the future.
  • Holly

Holly Kee · Married on 10/25/2019

Traveling awesome sauce

Michelle and her team are awesome. What I liked best was Michelle's warm personality and flexibility. Getting married while caring for my newborn was quite the task. Michelle didn't miss a beat and even held my baby boy while the rest of us were taking some photos.
    I would highly recommend Traveling Beauty!

Holly,

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! Your wedding day was so much fun. I did enjoy holding Carrick, he is such a good baby.

Rachel · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing! Very Happy Bride!

Michelle was wonderful! She went out of her way to make sure that my makeup was perfect for my wedding day! I can’t say enough about how professional and organized she is! I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!

Rachel,

Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review. I’m so glad you were happy. You look incredible in your dress!

Lauren Trinkaus · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing Team!

Michelle and her team (Tara and Kristin) were so wonderful throughout the wedding process and especially the day of the wedding! Michelle was great about adjusting to my constant schedule changes and made everything run smooth. Everyone’s hair and makeup looked absolutely beautiful and everything was done just as they had scheduled which was a huge relief the day of. They were able to help with ideas while still keeping my overall vision in mind. I’m so happy when I look back at pictures from my wedding. Would definitely recommend!!

Lauren,
    Thank you for your 5 star review, we do have an amazing Team! So glad you were happy with your hair and makeup on your wedding day.
  • Amanda

Amanda Larsen · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing Team to Work With!

I can't say enough nice things about Traveling Beauty. They're professional, responsive, and provide great services! Would 100% recommend to a friend and/or use again for another event!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Amanda,

Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review, it means so much to us! You and your bridal party were so fun to work with. Hope you had the wedding day of your dreams!

Miriam · Married on 09/01/2019

Loved Traveling Beauty!

Michelle and Tara are a dynamic duo and they helped to make our wedding day so special. They did a great job at my hair/make-up trial, and re-created the work on my wedding day. There was no stress the day of the wedding: they of course traveled to my hotel location, arrived early, and seamlessly completed everyone's hair and make-up. I definitely would recommend their services!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Miriam,
    Thank you for the 5 Star Review. We enjoyed working with you and your bridal party. I think every bridal party should be in their jammies getting ready, so fun!
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2019

Exactly what I wanted and more

I worked with Michelle from Traveling Beauty and from the first moment I met her, she was absolutely amazing and put me at ease with just about everything during my wedding. She was so accommodating, friendly, and organized throughout the whole process of booking, trial runs, and the day of the wedding. Professionally, Michelle is amazing at what she does. She did exactly what I wanted for make-up without me having to explain in detail what I was looking for, she just knew. Besides that, I was a little bit of a nervous/anxious wreck the day of my wedding and Michelle was amazing at just getting me to relax and enjoy the day and the process and really helped to calm my nerves. I really enjoyed talking to her and bonding over our shared love of Real Housewives. I would recommend her to anyone considering her company for hair and make-up. I would honestly use her company for any event where I needed hair and make-up just because she is so talented at what she does and I enjoyed the time I spent getting "made up" by her!

Sarah,
    Thank you for your 5 Star Review. It was great working with you. Hope you enjoyed the Erika Jayne book as much as I did.

Eva Pucillo · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience

Best pricing for someone who is travelling to you. Makeup was wonderful and Michelle is just an overall great addition to the group of ladies that day.

Eva,
    Thank you so much for your 5 star review. I had so much fun helping you and your friends get ready on your wedding day. Hope your renovations are going well. You have amazing taste!
  • Z

Zina · Married on 06/16/2019

Great Experience!

Michelle and her team are amazing. I am so happy I chose Traveling Beauty for my special day. I highly recommend them to any bride who wants to look beautiful and natural on their special day.

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Sherein

Sherein · Married on 06/14/2019

Best Makeup and hair experience

Michelle and her team are amazing! From the moment I meet her during my trial I knew I was in good hands for the wedding. She was so professional and worked with me even when I decided last minute to add extensions. My make and hair looked beautiful and I’m so happy I decided to work with her.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Traveling Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for your card and sending us photos from your wedding day. I am so excited to display them in our Studio. You truly were a beautiful bride!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2019

Lake Pearl Wedding on 5/19/19

Michelle was accommodating with both the hair trial and wedding day hair. She took the time and put in the effort to try different styles to make it meet my vision and more. She utilized great products to make my hair look thicker and shinier than I could have imagined. She is pleasant to communicate with, was responsive and efficient through the whole planning process, and early and ready to go on site on my wedding day. This meant a lot to help the day go smoothly. She is talented at what she does and it is evident that she cares about her clients. Would highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 01/01/2020

Jennifer,

Thank you so much for your 5 Star Review and the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. Hope you had the wedding day of your dreams!

Caitlin Jaeger · Married on 05/04/2019

The perfect day

Michelle and her team were amazing from the trial to the day of my wedding. They listened they were thoughtful and I looked exactly what I pictured. Super sweet fun and outgoing I loved every minute with them. I couldn't have dreamed of anything better.

Caitlin,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! I am loving seeing your wedding day photos. We had so much fun helping you and your bridal party get ready on your wedding day!
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful to work with!

Michelle and her team are wonderful to work with. She made sure my hair/makeup was exactly how I wanted it for my big day. They made for such a fun experience for me and my bridal party and I felt like a true princess.

Amanda,

Thank you for your 5 star review! So glad you were happy with your hair and makeup on your wedding day. You absolutely looked like a fairytale princess!
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/28/2018

Loved working with traveling beauty

Michelle and her team are top notch. My 7 bridesmaids and myself all had our hair and makeup done with traveling beauty and everyone was very happy with their looks. I had my trial with Michelle several months before the wedding, and worked with her to finalize a schedule for the day of. Michelle arrived on time with all of the items needed and ready to go (lighting etc). She uses high quality makeup products and my makeup stayed fresh after a teary moment during the ceremony. Michelle also gave me and each bridesmaid a lip gloss so that we could touch up throughout the night. Bryanna did everyone's hair and came up with some beautiful and unique styles on a whim. Would definitely recommend Traveling Beauty to any bride!

Kimberly,

Thank you for the 5 Star Review, it means so much to us. I’m so glad you were happy. Your photos are amazing!

RhondaLeigh · Married on 09/01/2018

I loved working with Traveling Beauty!

My maid of honor was due to give birth a week before my wedding, so as I was planning I knew I wanted to make that day as easy for her as possible. She would either have a newborn or be nine months pregnant! Traveling Beauty came out to the hotel where we were staying and did hair and makeup for all my bridesmaids and me.

They were so talented (in fact, I cried during my trial because I was so overwhelmed by how great they made me look!). They also had the right kind of energy - they were fun to have around. Would highly highly recommend their services for any event.

Sent on 09/28/2018

Margaret · Married on 08/05/2018

Michelle and her team were amazing! They all did a beautiful job with my girls. Michelle was so sweet and easy to work with, despite all my last minute changes to the wedding party. I would work with her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Jamie · Married on 05/20/2018

Michelle is incredible! She made everyone look beautiful but not too over done and it showed in the photos. Michelle is responsive, prompt, and flexible. Our wedding day time table moved up by an hour to adjust for the weather, and Michelle had no problem still doing everyone’s make up, and the quality was not compromised. So glad I found Michelle to be a part of our day!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Meghan · Married on 10/21/2017

One of the best decisions I ever made, along with marrying my husband! Michelle and her team of pros take care of brides and their tribe like family and collaborate with you to make your big day like a fairy tale!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Molly · Married on 09/30/2017

I have worked with Michelle as a bridesmaid in my best friend's wedding in July 2017 and as the bride in my wedding in September 2017. She was recommended to me by another friend who loved working with her. She is so easy-going, has great suggestions, and helped make me feel comfortable. I don't typically wear a ton of makeup but I definitely wanted to look glamorous on my wedding day. I had a trial with her and it was a breeze! On my wedding day, she came to the hair salon we were at to do the makeup for myself and my four bridesmaids. Two of my bridesmaids were on the fence about false lashes and after seeing how easily Michelle applied them, they were convinced! Everyone looked SO beautiful and most importantly, natural. And I felt great knowing that our makeup was not going to budge, despite the downpours right before my outdoor ceremony. I can't say enough good things! Thank you Michelle for helping me look as beautiful as I felt on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/19/2018

Mary · Married on 08/31/2017

I highly recommend Michelle and her company Traveling Beauty for anyone looking for hair/makeup services. Michelle was very professional, had great suggestions and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. Michelle was great with communication and easily adjusted to any changes I made. My wedding was August of 2017. Michelle applied make up for myself (bride), 4 bridesmaids and the mother of the bride. The make up application looked beautiful, natural and lasted throughout the night. I was on the fence with false lashes but Michelle applied them to still look natural and beautiful. Everyone's hair and make-up came out great!!! My super straight long hair held curls for my whole wedding day. Thank you for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 01/23/2018

Meredith · Married on 06/17/2017

Michelle and her team are awesome! They were prompt, laid-back and fun and added to such a relaxing getting-ready environment for my wedding day. My girls all looked amazing and were super happy with their hair and make-up! Michelle was really responsive when I wanted to make some changes from my trial, and even had a few options on the wedding day that ended up looking exactly as I had pictured. Tara did a great job with my hair and graciously put up with all my last minute tweaks. Definitely recommend!

Sent on 07/07/2017