1088 Reviews for Traveler's Joy Honeymoon Registry

Alaska (1)
Central America (1)
Middle East (1)
South America (1)

It was a fun option and our family and friends who used it had positive comments. I loved getting the special cards in the mail as well. Overall we were very happy with the service.

Profile Picture Judi, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

LOVED using Traveler's Joy! Our family and friends enjoyed being able to participate in our honeymoon trip excitement and selecting gifts and activities they thought we would enjoy doing in New York City. We loved the convenience of the registry as well! The printable Thank You list complete with comments from the gifters was VERY helpful. Thanks!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Our guests loved contributing to our honeymoon. We really enjoyed putting the excursions together, and it was by far our most visited registry. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

This was a great way to have yor guests help you pay for your dream honeymoon! It was so easy to work with travelers joy and we had the best time on our honeymoon!!!

Profile Picture Abby, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We used Traveler's Joy as our honeymoon registry and it was great! Our guests loved having another option to gift us instead of just the items we had registered for.

The site was so easy to use and fun to layout. It was so easy to redeem gifts and we received them pretty quickly. I also loved that they have a section on the site with a "Thank You" list with names, addresses, and what they gifted you!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I loved using traveler's joy as my registry! This worked out really well and I have no complaints! The money was transferred to my funds quickly and easily and could be used for what ever I wanted!

The only down side was that we had to pay the service fee, but it was really low (if someone gave us $100, we only got $93 of it. But, our guests didn't have to pay that extra, and like I said, it was very low.)

Profile Picture Billi Jo, 11/9/13, 7 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Our guests really liked this option for a wedding gift. Site is easy to use.

Profile Picture Sandra, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Traveler's Joy was a great way to register our honeymoon. The website helped us to fill and select activities that people could contribute to. They do charge a fee, but it is not bad and less than most other honeymoon registries. The website is very easy to use.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

We loved it? A creative way to register when you don't need stuff for the house. Guests seemed to like it!

Profile Picture Jenelle, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

I was able to be as specific or as generic as I wanted. We weren't going to do a registry because we don't need "stuff." TravelersJoy gave us the perfect alternative and provided our friends and family with a way to give us something we will treasure forever: an adventure!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Travelers Joy was so easy to use and made our guests feel a part of selecting fun things for us to do while on our honeymoon! Thank you for giving us a stress-free registry experience!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel

Great site, it came recommended from a friend who liked it very well as well.

Profile Picture JR, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Traveler's Joy made it possible for us to stay at The Greenbrier in West Virginia for our honeymoon! From registry construction to receiving our funds, the website was very easy to use, even for someone as tech challenged as myself! I loved that I could post our unique honeymoon activities on our registry (with pictures!) and break down the gift amounts into $50 and $25 increments. Traveler's Joy made our registry process completely worry free, and if I had to do it all over, I would most definitely use Traveler's Joy again!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

My wife and I used Traveler's Joy to fund a honeymoon to Thailand, and it worked great! By the way, Thailand is SO EPIC! It was a perfect honeymoon.

Profile Picture Gabe, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Family members and friends said it was easy to use, and the deposit into our account happened quickly without any mishaps. I really appreciated each email when someone had made a contribution to our honeymoon fund, it made it easy to write thank you notes in a timely manner. The physical mail was a cute nice touch, but a little unnecessary. My only complaint was the transaction fee that was taken out of the contribution was on the side of the bride and groom and not incorporated as a transaction fee on the side of those making the contribution.

Profile Picture Juliette, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Traveler's Joy was a breeze to use and guests were more than willing to contribute to make our dream honeymoon come true!

Profile Picture Katie, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

I LOVED having a Traveler's Joy Registry! We already had so many things that we needed for our home, and this was a great way for people to provide us with experiences and memories on our honeymoon that will last us a lifetime!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 8/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel

Traveler’s Joy is a wonderful idea! More people would contribute if there were less fees, I think!

Profile Picture Jillian, 8/9/17, 1 Review
3.0

it was fine, much better than getting useless gifts

Profile Picture Jonina, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

It was a great decision to use Traveler's Joy. It allowed us to be flexible with our gifts. If only more guests had taken advantage of it :)

Profile Picture Kathleen, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Super easy to maneuver around the website!

Profile Picture Howard, 8/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Traveler's Joy was so easy for our guests and us to use! We were able to quickly set up a registry site and customize it for our specific honeymoon. Guests loved that they could contribute to the honeymoon in general or to fun excursions they were excited to see pictures of and hear about when we got back. We have recommended it already and will do it again when the next friend gets engaged!

Profile Picture Sonja, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Go for broke, list as all your activities, dinners, excursions, airfare, hotels and transportation We were pleasantly surprised by how many people were willing to contribute to our honeymoon.

Profile Picture mike, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

A great choice for wedding guest who want to contribute...easy to do via credit card.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/22/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Travel

This was so easy to set up and we loved seeing what our friends and family chose to invest in for our honeymoon. We are very pleased with Traveler's Joy, no issues from start to finish. We now recommend using this service for anyone who does not need any more household appliances! :)

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/15/17, 2 Reviews