Traveler's Joy Honeymoon Registry Reviews

1,109 | Durham, NC

1,109 Reviews for Traveler's Joy Honeymoon Registry

Chantelle Prejean · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Professional, Sleek, Easy

I loved using Traveler's Joy for our honeymoon registry. It was simple to use, fun, and looks professional and sleek. I love the customization AND the sort of "pre-loaded" gifts you can have on your registry if you don't know where to start. We have both this fund, The Knot fund (for other things) and other various registries. We got a ton of response on the honeymoon fund too. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Michelle Rivera · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Perfect for us!

With my now husband and I already living together we did not need gift gift items and this registry was the perfect way for us to customize a honeymoon trip gift list. We didnt want to just ask people for money but this was the best way to hint that helping us with our honeymoon was what we really wanted. We were able to set gift monetary limits as low as 10 bucks and there was even an option for any amount so it let people give with what they were able to and not feel like they had to spend a ton of money if not able to. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone! I know reading reviews is time consuming and all of us brides do it questioning if they are even real but this real bride can tell you that she was able to shake hands with the Pope and gain a blessing for our marriage thanks to using this service!

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Joseph

Joseph Davison · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Worked great for us

We loved this site. We liked that you could choose who pays for all the fees. We felt like since we decided to pick this style of registry why punish our guests. Everything was as advertised and we felt our guests loved it.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Mack · Getting married on 05/23/2020

Best. Idea. Ever!

My (now) husband and I have been together for a long time we already have a very well established home. We both struggled to think of things that we needed that we could put on a registry. When I discovered Traveler's Joy, we both jumped on it! What an awesome idea! Now, our honeymoon is basically paid for and I can't wait!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Laura

Laura Mantle · Married on 02/29/2020

The best gift registry!

This made gift giving SO EASY. Every time we saw Traveler’s joy in our email we were so excited. It made our honeymoon hassle and stress free.

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal Butt · Married on 01/19/2020

Loved it everything about this registry!

I loved this registry. I was able to customize each gift we wanted, share it with everyone, and they gave me a thank you list so I didn't forget to thank anyone!! Of course there was fees, but they were minimal. Overall I loved the experience!

Sent on 03/07/2020
  • Cora

Cora · Married on 11/09/2019

Easy to use and popular with guests!

We did a honeymoon registry as well as a traditional registry. It was very easy to put together and personalize! Guests seemed to enjoy it, and the money was easy to claim at the end.

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Del Rosario · Married on 11/09/2019

Honeymoon Fund Timesaver

We knew we didn’t want a traditional registry. I had been researching sites for a while when Traveler’s Joy caught my eye. First of all, the site is visually pleasing and the one-step registration super easy (I had actually signed up several months before the wedding but had been putting it off). But, once I had the itinerary from my travel agent, it was quick and easy to set up our theme, story, trip info, guest message (includes a sample which I edited but used the majority of), fast photo upload, and add items to the registry. I loved the user friendly layout of adding sections to separate items and the ease of changing quantity and price of each item. They even include instant registries by locations with sample lists, they didn’t have Morocco, but I found similar ones to gather inspiration. The “Your Gifts” tab made it easy to track our gifts with dates and amounts. One thing I forgot to set up/change was the account settings for gift types and fees where the couple can pay the fees, split the service fee with guests, or have guests cover all fees. We chose the guests to cover fees (no complaints from guests). Redeeming gifts was so easy, all delivery methods are free and that was one of the best reasons to choose Traveler’s Joy. We used the electronic check method and has fund within 3-4 days. Our guests were so excited to contribute to the desert luxury camp experience, sand boarding in the Sahara, and cooking class! These unique gifts were detailed in the trip information and they truly felt part of the experience. Overall, Traveler’s Joy was the best choice for our honeymoon fund, our guests commented on how great it was to go paperless and know that they are contributing to experiences rather than items. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/11/2020
  • Marilyn

Marilyn · Married on 09/28/2019

Great travel registry!

Traveler's Joy had an attractive layout, was easy to set up, and ended up being a great way for our guests to give toward our honeymoon.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Nicolette Moze · Married on 09/28/2019

Super easy to use

This was the most straight forward honeymoon fund I was able to find. It was easy to set up, add gifts and link to our wedding website. I have yet to cash out our account so I can't speak to that.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Guerrero · Married on 09/14/2019

Life-Changing Honeymoon!

What a wonderful way to register. My husband and I used Traveler's Joy for our honeymoon in Barcelona! We had the greatest time ever. It made it so easy for our friends and family to get an idea of what their money would help us do while we were on our trip. It was awesome to be able to dream a little bigger with a little help from our friends. The coolest thing (I think) about the whole process is that the registry itself gave us an idea of what things to do, and we were blown away by the suggestions. We never would have seen a show at the Palau de la Musica Catalana, but since someone contributed to that fund, we saw a performance there and it was one of the highlights of our trip.
    We are so grateful that Traveler's Joy allowed us to have the adventure of a lifetime!!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Terra Padgett · Married on 09/09/2019

Easy & Useful Registry

This was the easiest way to create a travel registry. It linked to our wedding website so as guests rsvp’d, they could easily go to our registry next. Most of the destinations had pre-selected itineraries of things to do there with verbiage. So all we had to do was select the things we wanted to do. We were notified by email any time someone got us something. It was easy to keep track of who gave us what.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Lee Halpern · Married on 07/13/2019

Reliable and Innovative

Best decision ever. Reliable and full of great honeymoon ideas!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Jill Hawk · Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent Experience!

Traveler's Joy made making a honeymoon registry so easy and fun. We could customize everything and make it unique to us. We loved working with this company!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Lauren Gillian · Married on 10/20/2018

Super Customer Service

Best registry ever. Super customer service. Super fast to receive our gifts too!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kelcey · Married on 09/22/2018

Easy to Use and a Great Idea!

My husband and I didn't need more "things" so we decided that a honeymoon registry would be best for us. Traveler's Joy was so easy to use, and I loved that it had the capability to add different activities and items that people could give gifts towards. This came in handy when writing thank you notes because I was able to personalize them more! I had many guests say that they thought this registry was a great idea!

Sent on 11/07/2018

Alex · Married on 07/06/2018

This is a perfect option for couples that want to register for excursions, dinners, or anything for their honeymoon and beyond. The website makes excellent suggestions and is completely flexible for any location. You can add on items such as books, cameras, or household items not on another registry. The money is easily transferred to your bank with minimum fees.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2018

My husband and I chose to have an EXPERIENCES not things for our registry , and travelers joy was EXACTLY what we wanted! You don't have to choose a pre-packaged holiday or trip and stick with it. We made up our itinerary on the Trans-Siberian railway across Russia, and then thought of things people could "buy" for us: champagne, a train ticket, a camel ride, a tour of a city, theater tickets, etc. People LOVED it and said they preferred this over getting us dishes and stuff. Not only did it pay for our ENTIRE honeymoon, the guests probably loved it the most! They loved contributing to our experience as a married couple and felt like they were a part of this awesome adventure. Highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Michelle · Married on 12/16/2017

LOVED using Traveler's Joy! Our family and friends enjoyed being able to participate in our honeymoon trip excitement and selecting gifts and activities they thought we would enjoy doing in New York City. We loved the convenience of the registry as well! The printable Thank You list complete with comments from the gifters was VERY helpful. Thanks!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Emily · Married on 12/02/2017

Our guests loved contributing to our honeymoon. We really enjoyed putting the excursions together, and it was by far our most visited registry. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/02/2018

Abby · Married on 11/12/2017

This was a great way to have yor guests help you pay for your dream honeymoon! It was so easy to work with travelers joy and we had the best time on our honeymoon!!!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Molly · Married on 10/14/2017

We used Traveler's Joy as our honeymoon registry and it was great! Our guests loved having another option to gift us instead of just the items we had registered for.

The site was so easy to use and fun to layout. It was so easy to redeem gifts and we received them pretty quickly. I also loved that they have a section on the site with a "Thank You" list with names, addresses, and what they gifted you!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Sandra · Married on 09/03/2017

Our guests really liked this option for a wedding gift. Site is easy to use.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/26/2017

Travelers Joy was so easy to use and made our guests feel a part of selecting fun things for us to do while on our honeymoon! Thank you for giving us a stress-free registry experience!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Jenelle · Married on 08/26/2017

We loved it? A creative way to register when you don't need stuff for the house. Guests seemed to like it!

Sent on 10/05/2017