Traveler Beauty Company Reviews

44 Reviews for Traveler Beauty Company

• Rakhi

Rakhi Desai 路 Getting married on 04/09/2021

Absolutely stunning

TBC was just the best! My girls looked amazing and couldn't get enough of their look (so many selfies/photos taken that day). Multiple people throughout the night commented on how great but not overdone our hair and make up was. I would highly recommend to other brides !!

Sent on 10/05/2019

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you so much Rakhi for your kind words! Your party was so much fun to work with and it was truly a pleasure working with you! Thank you again for choosing us!
    Best wishes,
  • Kelley

Kelley McDonough 路 Married on 02/22/2020

The Perfect Beauty Team!

These women work wonders! They did my hair and make-up for my engagement photos, bridal shower, and wedding. They also did wedding trials for me and my mom, and did all my bridesmaids (7), my aunt, MOB & MOG the day of the wedding.
    Communication with them was fantastic! They answered every question I had for months and went out of the way to make sure I was happy and comfortable with everything.
    Their work is wonderful and everyone felt and looked amazing! We also thoroughly enjoyed their company while getting ready the morning of the wedding. They came to us and brought everything they needed - we just got to sit and be pampered!
    One of my bridesmaids is actually getting married soon and using them also so I cannot wait to see the ladies of Traveler Beauty Company again soon 馃槉

Sent on 03/21/2020

Michelle Callanan 路 Married on 12/10/2019

The BEST vendor we hired! So Impressed, you will look amazing.

When looking for a beauty company to work with there are a number of factors to consider such as talent, convenience, price, time management and overall professionalism. The Traveler Team checked all of the boxes for me and went above and beyond to make everyone look stunning on my big day. Regina and Julie are top notch stylists and really made my vision come to life. I am beyond happy with their service, professionalism and talent. I would recommend them to anyone I know.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle! You were so awesome to work with and Julie and Regina raved about you and your party- everyone was so stunning and kind! Thank you again for choosing us!
    Best wishes,
  • laura

laura 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Courtney and Mckenzie were amazing!!

TBC was so easy to work with! They were timely, professional, and fun!! Everyone loved their hairstyles 馃

Sent on 10/25/2019

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you Laura for this review! Mackenzie and I had THE BEST time traveling to your wedding and staying at that quaint B&B you provided for us. Your bridal party was a blast to work with and your venue was to die for! Thank you again for choosing us and we wish you the absolute best!
    Courtney and the TBC Team
  • Amanda

Amanda 路 Married on 10/19/2019

Said I do 10/19/19

Angela and Luciana where amazing to work with. Gave me amazing advice on how to make sure my face was exfoliated for that day. And not to stress out. If you want people that treat you like family and makes sure your needs are meet, this is the company to choose from. I have never been so happy about how my hair and makeup came out.

Sent on 01/02/2020

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you from start to finish! We wish you the very best!
    -Traveler Beauty Team
  • Kaylyn

Kaylyn Fuller 路 Married on 10/18/2019

Beautiful work, friendly team

I was extremely happy with my hair and make up, as well as that for my bridesmaid's! The airbrush make up was such a treat! Julie really listened to my vision for my appearance and made it come to life. Each girl wanted a different look which all came out spectacularly! She and Angela were a great team the day of the wedding and were extremely accommodating to our time schedule!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you so much Kaylyn! Julie and Angela had such a great time getting you and your party ready! Thank you so much for choosing us and we wish you the best!

Linda Garat 路 Married on 10/12/2019

An awesome prelude to the wedding!

I am mother of the bride, and with my daughter and her maid of honor, bridesmaids, and her future mother-in-law, had the pleasure of meeting and getting a hair and makeup transformation by Courtney Aldrich, owner of the Traveler Beauty Company, and her associates, Lucianna and Jenn. By the time the wedding day arrived, excitement was high, and it was most welcome to relax and be taken care of by the TBC. I should add that not only does Courtney have great taste and talent, she has a wonderful sense of humor, which everyone really appreciated! Having only one daughter, I don't expect to use the services of the TBC in the near future, but highly and without hesitation recommend this company!

Sent on 10/20/2019

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you Linda!! We had an AMAZING time getting everyone ready! You were truly so welcoming and I felt like I was helping my sister and mother get ready! I am so grateful you chose us and I hope we get to run into each other again in the future!
    Courtney and the TBC Team

Alexandra 路 Married on 09/14/2019

Loved my hair and makeup!

Julie did such an amazing job on my hair and makeup. I felt so confident all day. She and Mackenzie also made my bridesmaids and mom look absolutely beautiful. Julie was flexible when I decided I wanted to do my hair differently than at the trial. She was so supportive of doing something that felt more like me. Both Julie and Mackenzie made us all feel so comfortable all morning as we got ready and they made sure we looked great.

Sent on 10/06/2019

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you so much Lexi for your kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and Julie and Mackenzie had such a great time on your wedding day getting everyone ready! Thank you for choosing us and we wish you the BEST!
    Kindly,
    Courtney and the TBC team!
  • Angela

Angela 路 Married on 09/08/2019

Absolutely amazing

I highly recommend travelers! They make sure everything is the way you want it and they fit right in with the group! They really take pride in their work and it shows!! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie 路 Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Hair and Makeup

My family and I had a wonderful experience with Ashley this past Saturday. She worked so hard to make it a wonderful day for us, and we all loved our hair and makeup. She also was very thoughtful in working around some skin sensitivities. Courtney was so helpful in arranging everything and making sure I was able to schedule in my trial during my very tight schedule! Thanks to you both for making me and my family feel beautiful :)

Sent on 09/09/2019

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for your kind words! You were so awesome to work with and Ashley loved spending the day with you and your party getting everyone ready! Thank you so much for choosing us and we wish you the best!
    Kindly,
    Courtney & the TBC team! :)
  • Alanya

Alanya 路 Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing Experience

I had my Hair trial with Traveler Beauty Company's Sam D. and I highly recommend her as well as the company.She was extremely kind, talented and professional. I look forward to working with them on my wedding day!!

-Alanya M.

Sent on 01/18/2019

Hi Alanya,
    Thank you so much for your kind review!! We are so excited for your upcoming August wedding...cheers! :)

susan 路 Married on 06/08/2019

Traveler Beauty Company is THE BEST!

I cannot say enough good things about Traveler Beauty Company! Courtney and her team were my favorite vendors from our wedding day. I had an amazing experience from the second I booked TBC, throughout the trial and onto the wedding day. The girls did a great job with all of my bridesmaids and mother's looks, we received so many compliments about hair and makeup. The day of, Courtney and her team were amazing. They were energetic, professional, and I could not imagine my wedding day without them!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you so much Susie! We felt so incredibly welcome by you and your party...it was like we were getting our best friends ready for their big day! It was truly a pleasure and we wish you the best!
    Kindly,
    Courtney & the TBC team! :)
  • Valerie

Valerie 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Best decision I made

Courtney and Sam are amazing! Courtney alleviated a lot of the stress I was having because of timelines. She contacted my planner and the photographer to create a timeline that worked with everyone. She even handled my difficult mother-in-law with ease. On the day of my wedding she and Sam showed up early and got started right away. They even helped clean up the room for photos. I wasn鈥檛 sure what I wanted for my look but Courtney was able to take some ideas I liked and made me look AMAZING! My bridesmaids and I were extremely happy with how we looked. Courtney even stayed a little later to do some touch ups. I would use TBC again and recommend them for anyone!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you Valerie for your kind review!! It was so much fun getting you and your party ready for your big day! This was our first Florida wedding and it was a total blast! We wish you and Craig a happily every after :)

Cassi Rebisz 路 Married on 12/08/2018

The Dream Team!

TBC was amazing from the moment I found them! I met Courtney and Julie for my hair and makeup trial which I set up for my engagement photos. Both were kind, fun and down to earth which put me at ease immediately. Julie did my hair and makeup which came out above and beyond what I described or imagined, I absolutely loved it and thought Julie herself was wonderful! It was easy, and super exciting, to book TBC for my wedding after that amazing experience.

The wedding day was PERFECT with TBC. Julie, Courtney and Sam set the tone for a wonderful, relaxed morning setting us up to feel our absolute best! Not only were these ladies amazing in getting the bridal party ready but Julie was also extremely kind and patient with my grandma who had a very clear idea of what she was comfortable doing for hair and makeup which was very special to see!

TBC helped create a wedding morning better than I ever could have dreamed up on my own and left me (and my bridal party) feeling completely amazing when they were finished! (Seriously, I felt like a winter fairy with their magic!) I truly hope to connect with them again for other fun events in the future!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Cassi!!
    Thank you so much for your kind review! It was such a pleasure working with you and your party...you and your girls were so much fun, it felt like we were a part of your group :) We wish you the very best, and we hope to work with you again in the future!!!

Colette Rooney 路 Married on 11/03/2018

outstanding!!

Traveler Beauty Company were professional, punctual, positive, attentive to the entire bridal party, creative and artistic, while creating a very comfortable environment. Julie and Courtney both took their expertise and made everyone in the bridal party look even more beautiful than they were. Even this old mother of the groom felt young, beautiful and special. There is not another beauty company I would recommend for your wedding or any special occasion!!!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Colette! You were such a pleasure to work with...everyone in the bridal party was so laid back, fun, easy to work with and one of the most stunning bridal parties we have seen!!!! - Traveler Beauty Team

Lisa Rooney 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Five star service had me feeling like a model

Working with Courtney and Julie was such a fun experience from start to finish. They are so fun, easy to talk to, and listened to what I (and the other 鈥榤aids) we鈥檙e comfortable with - no too-dark eye makeup for those of us who barely wear mascara every day! I felt like myself, but glammed; and I think that鈥檚 they key to great hair and makeup artists. They were fun, easy going, and felt like an extension of our group, not like they were there to work for us. Book with Traveler Beauty, you won鈥檛 regret it!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you Lisa for your kind review! It was so much fun getting you and the girls ready- we felt like we were a part of the group! We hope to have the pleasure of working with you in the future!!! :)
  • Kat

Kat Shaw 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing makeup ladies

Does an amazing job and makeup last forever!!!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you Kat! It was so much fun getting you and your girls ready on your wedding day! Thank you so much for sending us all those beautiful pictures...we loved them all!! :)
  • kburls

Kimberly 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Magical Hair & Makeup Unicorns

Not only was Traveler Beauty Company one of the best wedding vendors I hired, TBC is among the top service providers/contractors/people I have ever worked with IN MY LIFE.

First and foremost, the TBC team are a troupe of magical hair and makeup unicorns. Every time I sat in their studio, I showed them pinterest pictures of hair and makeup examples that I liked. Each time, they proceeded to whip up the most beautiful hair and makeup looks in 1 to 1.5 hours flat. And let me tell you y鈥檃ll, this stuff STAYED PUT. I happened to pick an Alabama hot day with 90% humidity for my engagement photos. Thanks to TBC, I looked flawless instead of like a drown rat.

Second, professionalism doesn鈥檛 begin to cover the level of service provided by TBC. Courtney with TBC is extremely communicative and clear. She produced a DETAILED hair and makeup timeline for the day of the wedding, which really helped my rather large, mimosa-slaying entourage figure out where they needed to be at what time. TBC was always punctual and kept us all on time.

A review of TBC wouldn鈥檛 be complete without mentioning a third, less known function of your wedding hair and makeup team. Over the course of a year, Courtney became a friend and a therapist. Did I have a nonsensical Bride freak out over my hair? Yes, yes, I did. Courtney calmly talked me through it, providing a level of service I never thought I needed. Courtney and Sam were a joy to hang out with all morning on the day of my wedding. I鈥檓 so glad I picked such a warm team to spend so much time with on such a special day.

Was TBC the cheapest option in the market? Nope. Was it worth it? YES, YES, YES and I would do it all over again every time in every life again and again.

THANK YOU COURTNEY AND SAM!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

KIM!!!! Thank you so much for this amazing feedback! It was so much fun working with you over the past 1+ years! Your wedding day was so much fun and it felt like I was getting my best friend ready for her wedding (not a client!) We wish you the very best and please come back and see us in the future!
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Banaji 路 Married on 09/01/2018

Highly Recommend!

Courtney and her team were true professionals and an absolute delight to work with. I will admit that I was picky about the beauty team I was going to pick and Traveler Beauty Company lived up to all my expectations. Courtney did an unbelievable job making me feel special and going above and beyond at my trial. Her team did an incredible job on the wedding day making each bridesmaid feel special as well. We loved how Courtney and her team became part of our crew while getting ready. They took a difficult timeline and yet finished ahead of schedule all while making us have fun. Highly recommend the Traveler Beauty Company, you will love working with them!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for this review! To this day, I show off your wedding gown because it was the most stunning dress I have ever seen!! It was so much fun getting you and your girls ready and I we cross paths again in the future. We wish you and your hubby nothing but the best!! :)

Ashley 路 Married on 07/21/2018

Courtney and Mackenzie just did hair and makeup for my wedding this past weekend - AMAZING! The makeup is so light, but lasts through sun, tears, and dancing. Everyone looked beautiful and felt beautiful! Courtney makes you feel so comfortable. I highly recommend Traveler Beauty Company! Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Ashley!! It was so much fun getting you and all your girls ready for your wedding! It was so much fun catching up with everyone and making you all feel beautiful :) We wish you and your Husband the absolute best!

Emily 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Traveler Beauty Company was amazing! Courtney was so kind, helpful, and responsive throughout the planning process. My bridesmaids and I worked with Sam and she was absolutely wonderful. When choosing our vendors it was important to us that we surround ourselves with good people who are great at what they do. Sam was exactly that! She was fun, relaxed, and professional and made me and all my ladies look and feel spectacular all night. Spending the day getting ready with Sam and my girlfriends was calming and fun. So, so happy we chose Traveler Beauty Company for the big day. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup services.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! You were so wonderful to work with :) You and your party looked absolutely stunning and we are so excited to see your official wedding photos! We wish you and your Husband the best!

Mary 路 Married on 04/29/2018

I was referred to Courtney and Traveler Beauty Company (TBC) for my wedding on April 29th, by a friend who had also used TBC for her wedding, and couldn't have been more thrilled with the outcome! From my bridal hair and makeup trial, to executing my hair/makeup vision on the day of, Courtney was amazing to work with! She was knowledgeable, professional, great with time-management, offered fantastic suggestions and also factored in my feedback when personalizing my look. Courtney was equally as great in customizing the looks for my maids of honor and my mother, who all loved their hair and makeup experience. I wholeheartedly recommend Traveler Beauty Company without hesitation and hope to get to work with Courtney again in the future!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you so much Mary for letting us be a part of your special day! It was so much fun getting you and your party ready...especially doing your Mothers Hair :) We wish you the best and hope to work with you again in the future!

Hannah 路 Married on 03/10/2018

I hadn鈥檛 heard of Traveler Beauty Company before but discovered them during an online search for a traveling hair stylist for my wedding. They are fantastic; I highly recommend them, not only for the final product (our hair was beautiful!) but for the enjoyable customer experience along the way. I sent an introductory email and Courtney replied very quickly to start the scheduling/logistics process. She answered all of my questions and offered ideas to ensure it was the best experience possible.
    Sam was our onsite stylist. She arrived early and was a true pleasure to work with 鈥 very calm, positive, and fun to be around. I was nervous about not knowing my stylist, but Sam fit right in with the group and added to the joy of the day. My bridesmaids and I all have different hair types, but Sam is very talented and she expertly crafted each style. The final product was absolutely stunning. Thank you for making us feel so beautiful!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you Hannah for such a thoughtful review! It was such a please to work with you and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Ashley 路 Married on 11/03/2017

I would highly recommend Traveler Beauty Company for both hair and makeup services. Both Courtney and Julie are so talented. They made me and everyone else in my group (MOH, FG, MOB, GOB) feel absolutely stunning. They did such an amazing job and both very friendly. You will most definetly be in good hands if you hire Courtney and Julie! Thank you guys so much!!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you Ashley!! It was so much fun getting you and your family ready for your wedding day! I hope you were still able to use those cozy blankets you got for your guests -even though Mother Nature gave you a 72 Degree day in November!! We wish you the best!!:)

Amanda 路 Married on 10/08/2017

I have never been happier with how Julie has done my hair! She is amazing and I can't wait to get my make up done next. Highly recommend.

Sent on 02/18/2017

Traveler Beauty Company's reply:

Thank you Amanda, it was a pleasure working with you!