Travel Dreams Reviews

Travel Dreams 7
  • Brooke

Brooke Bradshaw · Married on 03/09/2019

Perfect Experience

Irene was amazing. I will use her again.
    She made planning our Honeymoon stressless. I had 100% confidence in the fact that she would get it done. She was a wonderful listener to what we were looking for, our budget and the excursions we were thinking. She is quick with communication. Also- when I had a slight panic attach the day before we left- she answered her personal cell on a Sunday. You wont find that anywhere else. She is the best choice!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Shelley · Married on 11/01/2018

Irene did an excellent job helping us with planning our trip. It was amazing and the perfect place we were looking for and at the right price! WE loved our trip and she made it so easy!

Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Mercedes

Mercedes · Married on 10/13/2018

Best honeymoon EVER!

Irene was more than awesome helping us plan the honeymoon of our dreams. Our hotel was the best hotel on the island and I’m pretty sure we had the best view from our room. It was absolutely perfect. We lost a day on the island when we went to catch our flight and had to sit in the airport for 15 hours due to mechanical issues with the plane. When I called Irene to see if anything could be done about, she called back to let us know she got us an extra day on the island and got our returning flights fixed so we could make up for the day we lost. Thank you so so much Irene.

Sent on 11/03/2018
    Travel Dreams 15
    Travel Dreams 16
    Travel Dreams 17

Lindsey · Married on 09/15/2018

Irene was extremely helpful in planning our honeymoon! My husband had never took a trip anything like the one she set up and everything was perfect and as described. I would defiantly recommend her and plan to use her for many more vacations,

Sent on 09/27/2018

Rukmin · Married on 08/25/2018

Irene with Travel Dreams was great to work with. She was able to provide us recommendations based on our budget and other requirements we provided and was super helpful! We absolutely LOVED her recommendation and plan to go back in the future!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Ann Dee · Married on 05/12/2018

Irene was a gem to work with! She took our budget and created a dream honeymoon. The resort was the nicest one I have had the privilege of visiting. She was super responsive, even the night before we left. We will definitely use her again when booking travel.

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Travel Dreams 18
    Travel Dreams 19
    Travel Dreams 20

Garrett · Married on 03/04/2018

Irene was great! She made everything very easy and responded quickly.

She was not pushy and laid out some options for us just like we asked!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Beock · Married on 10/29/2016

My wife and I chose travel dreams to book our honey moon for is back in November. Irene is the absolute best. She is always there when you need her. If she doesn't pick up the phone (very slim chance of that happening) she's back to you ASAP!!! Not only that but when checking in some of my wife's information was wrong and I couldn't change it for some reason. I called at like 730 am! Not thinking of the time with a 2 year old but she answered and took care of everything! All we did was literally tell her where we wanted to go. She sent back options. Talked on the phone probably over hours about each place and once we told her where too she called back and let us pick the flight and that was it! Literally that's all we had to do! Great company! my wife and I will defiantly be using travel dreams for all of our upcoming travel!! P.S we are already scheduling something a year in advance and paying for it over time. Total awesome!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Lacie · Married on 10/02/2016

Irene was great to work with- quick and easy communication. She found us the perfect honeymoon right away after we had been working with another company for weeks who just didn't see what we were looking for. It was such a relief to have someone listen to your requests after weeks of not getting through. We can't thank you enough Irene !

Sent on 10/16/2016

Andy and Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2015

Irene at Travel Dreams was so great to work with! She made our honeymoon to Cancun such a great experience! She was always quick to respond to our questions and looked for ways to save us money every step along the way. We knew that we could trust her to take care of all the details for us and that really made the weeks leading up to our wedding less stressful. We had such a good experience working with Irene that we've already started talking to her about handling our travel needs for our vacation this year too. You won't be disappointed by trusting your travel arrangements with Travel Dreams!

Sent on 01/27/2016

Stephanie · Married on 06/20/2015

Working with Travels Dream wasn't work at all. Irene went above and beyond to make sure our honeymoon was everything we ever wanted and she did it with such ease. She worked with our budget and tools like she was planning her own adventure. The best part was how easy it all was from the plane tickets, to the hotel and excursions from planning to days of travel. We didn't have to worry or think about the next step, she had it all laid out for us which enabled us to focus on each other and just be together. Thank you Travel Dreams for being a part of the most precious time in our lives.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Alison · Married on 10/11/2014

Irene assisted us with planning our delayed Honeymoon trip. She was so easy to work with! We had not used a travel agent prior to this trip but after this wonderful experience, we will always use an agent. But only Irene, of course! She is so knowledgable about resorts and amenities and quickly answered every question that we had. She assisted us with door-to-door transportation so our entire trip was stress-free. There were no surprises when we arrived at our resort. A perfect trip! A perfect Honeymoon! Thanks Irene!!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Elena · Married on 04/25/2014

Irene planned my wedding in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. I was referred to her by a college friend whose wedding she planned as well. I had no idea what i was doing when i started the planning process, Irene walked us through all the options, spent lots of time with us on the phone answering all of our questions and concerns. Most importantly, she completely took over the travel planning process, coordinating all of our guests travel, communication with the resort and offering us guidance and support throughout the whole process. There is not one request that Irene did not take on for us, including last minute bookings, cancellations and coordinating with all of our guests.

I was able to focus on planning the actual wedding, knowing that she had the traveling aspect handled for us while having our best interest in mind and that is a priceless feeling.

Irene also planned and booked our honeymoon in Italy and Greece which we went on right after our wedding. I couldn't even begin to think about honeymoon planning while i was so busy with wedding planning and i didn't have to, because Irene handled it all and sent us envelopes with all of the details we needed for the trip. We could not thank her enough for the beautiful experience and helping us navigate places we've never been to before.

I would recommend Irene to anyone planning a destination wedding, honeymoon or any vacation!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Cayce · Married on 10/20/2013

Irene booked our honeymoon for us. She has traveled a lot, and has a great first hand knowledge of the places she reccomends based on what you like. She took care of everything. Our room was upgraded on arrival, and we had an amazing time!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Irene is amazing! She works with you to find exactly what you are looking for. Her connections also provide many perks including amazing upgrades free of charge at your travel location!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Melba · Married on 04/14/2011

We used Travel Dreams to plan our Destination Wedding in the Dominican Republic. Irene is simply the best - extremely courteous, professional and super organized. We were so impressed with how seamless our wedding went that we used Travel Dreams once again to plan our 5 year wedding anniversary to Barbados. We had such a wonderful experience once again and Irene took all the stress and effort out of planning such an amazing trip! We cannot thank her enough and will continue to seek her services in the future! I recommend her to all of my friends.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Lori · Married on 05/19/2007

Honeymoon was perfect and everything went smoothly thanks to Travel Dreams!

Sent on 09/07/2015

Meghan · Married on 04/14/2018

Irene's service was top-notch. I reached out to her thinking I knew where my future husband I wanted to go on our honeymoon and had so many questions. She was patient and very kind and was quite transparent. She has visited many of the locations where she recommends couples to visit so I knew her knowledge was first-hand. I appreciated her always being available when I had a question even after the trip was booked. I will definitely use her moving forward for all future excursions my husband and I go on. Thanks Irene for being such an important part of our journey!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Lara · Married on 07/18/2016

Irene and Karen took great care of us throughout our wedding process- from deciding on a resort to helping us contact the videographer weeks after our wedding! Not only did they respond immediately to my calls, texts, and emails but they were so professional and caring throughout the whole process. We truly felt valued and appreciated, and I know our guests did too. I had numerous compliments about Irene's immediate correspondence and I really believe that because of her hard work and follow-up our guests felt just as appreciated as we did. We had an AMAZING, MEMORABLE, UNIQUE, and VERY SPECIAL wedding week, and that couldn't have been possible without Travel Dreams!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Brandon · Married on 06/04/2016

Irene Mastalia from Travel Dreams helped my wife and I with our honeymoon to Punta Cana, DR. We had a blast and the trip wouldn't have been so organized if it weren't for her.

Sent on 07/27/2016