Trans4mation Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Beth
    Beth A. Married on 05/07/2022

Highly recommend!

I can't recommend Joey and Trans4mation Photography enough! Joey was very organized, prepared, professional, and easy to work with throughout the planning process and the day of our wedding. It rained our entire wedding day and he took all the stress out of organizing a backup plan. He was full of ideas for beautiful wedding shots despite the rain, and even had enough umbrellas for our entire wedding party. We are in love with the photos he captured!
    Colleen H. Married on 04/29/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Joey did an incredible job! He really saw our vision and we could not be happier with how our photos turned out! We would highly recommend him!

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Thank you Colleen and Adam for your sweet words! I was so happy that James and I were able to cover your water-front wedding on such a beautiful occasion on such a beautiful day! Glad you loved the photos and video! 😉
    Joanna P. Married on 03/19/2022

AMAZING! So professional and communicative

Joey was incredible with his communication for our wedding. He made hiring this company as easy as could be and I felt like he was really invested in making sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. On the day of, our videographer was so nice and we felt so comfortable around him. Then we got our highlight video, which we have watched repeatedly, and we could NOT have imagined anything better. It’s an absolute keep sake and we are SO HAPPY we went with Joey and his team!

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

JoAnna, thank you so much for your kind words! I loved the opportunity to serve you and Eric and so happy that your wedding (and the video 😉 ) turned out great! Thanks agains for asking me to cover your wedding! Many blessings to you both!
    Casey G. Married on 12/02/2021

An amazing experience with Joey!

Working with Joey for our engagement shoot was a dream come true! From the moment we met him, we felt connected to him and the recent shoot we did proved just that. He made us feel incredibly comfortable and able to be ourselves while taking photos of us that will hang in our home for many years to come! I can't say enough good things about Joey's talent behind the camera and his ability to bring out the best in his clients in the photos he takes!

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Casey, thank you so much for you sweet compliments! It really was MY pleasure working with you and Kevin! Couples like you both make my job easy and a true joy. I can't wait to serve you both, along with your families and friends on your wedding day! For those potential clients reading this review/reply, here is the link to the blog with your photos: https://trans4mationphotography.com/casey-and-kevin-engagement-photo-session-patterson-park-pagoda-annapolis-wedding-photographer/
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 10/23/2021

Thank You Joey!

You can feel confident having Joey photograph your wedding pictures that last a lifetime. We are so grateful to have shared our special day with him. Joey was professional, experienced, and he worked his butt off getting every picture we wanted and more. Forever grateful!

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Lauren and Ben - thank you so much for you sweet compliments! Working with couples like you and Ben makes my job super easy. But to sweeten the deal, your wedding was amazing and impressive how you made the marina look like a million dollar venue! It was my pleasure along with Michael to serve you and I'm grateful for the opportunity you both gave me. Blessings to both of you and I hope that your first Holiday together as husband and wife will be especially enjoyable and memorable!

Owner and Lead Photographer @ Trans4mation Photography
    Maryland Wedding Photographer
  • Lauren
    Lauren M. Married on 07/04/2021

More than Five Stars!

If we could give Joey and Trans4mation more than five stars we absolutely would. Beyond his amazing photography, he is just an all around great guy who truly cares about his customers. He will work with you to get you the shots that you want, and is really creative with his photography to get absolutely beautiful shots. We got so many compliments on our photos. I couldn't recommend him enough as a wedding photographer or for any session. Thank you Trans4mation Photography!

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Lauren, it truly was a pleasure to serve you and Justin and create amazing photos together at St. Mary's Church in Annapolis. Although it is always a pleasure to serve my couples, it was especially true considering that you and Justin both recently graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy and are currently serving our country. For this, I am eternally grateful to you!

I wish you all the blessings and pray for your safety!
    Melissa E. Married on 06/19/2021

Beautiful, Professional, Easy, and most important FUN!

Joey, you were and absolute dream to work with. I can not tell you how much we appreciate your professionalism, outgoing personality, and attention to detail. As the mother of the bride, it was crazy time on the wedding day and I not once had to worry about what you were doing. You were awesome with the crowd, taking pictures but not getting right up in people's faces. You took a great mixture of pictures of both family and friends while still being able to capture all the important pictures of the bride and groom. I knew from your pictures on your website that you were top notch and after seeing the wedding pictures I was not disappointed one bit! Honestly, I could not have asked for better. From the bottom of my heart Joey, I thank you for the beautiful pictures you took of my daughter, son in law , and our family and friends. They are a wonderful memory off a very special moment in time for our family. My best wishes to you and it was truly an honor and a pleasure meeting you. Keep doing what your doing Joey, you have a gift!

Melissa E. (Engle/Lovelace)

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Melissa, I can't thank you enough for your sweet and kind words! You, Hannah, and Zach, and the rest of your families made it so easy for me to serve you! Of course, I am delighted that I was able to create these wonderful images that captures those special "moments" for you to remember for a long time!

Blessings to you and thank you once again for Zach's service to our country!
  • Ari2113
    Ariana Married on 05/15/2021

Our best day captured!

My mom and I met Joey at a wedding expo a little less than two years before the planned wedding date. He was so nice and he sold us right away with his personality and his work. When it came time to introduce him to my now husband, we met at a Panera and sat and chatted with him for probably two hours! Joey offered so many resources to prepare us for the big day. By the end of our meet up, we had booked Trans4mation photography and were super excited. Joey was flexible with us when scheduling our engagement shoot and he was knowledgeable when it came to suggesting ideas for where they were to take place. We decided on Federal Hill and we are so glad. The photos were BEAUTIFUL! Joey posed us and we felt pretty comfortable considering neither of us knew what to do. Fast forward to our wedding, Joey and his photography partner Orsolya were fantastic! They were prepared, professional, kind, creative, and worked well together. They were also great conversationalists with our friends and families. We’ve gotten so many stories from guests about the two of them and how they were connecting with everyone. We are currently waiting on our final photos, but Joey’s turnaround time on our sneak peek photos and blog on his website was super quick! The photos are stunning and we are so excited to see the rest, and cherish them for our lifetime! Thank you Trans4formation photography, we are forever grateful!

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Ariana, it was such a pleasure to serve you and Alex on your wedding day. Your compliments and sweet words are super appreciated! Every time I interacted with you on the phone, video, text, or in person at the engagement session (remember the medical tags you wore at Federal Hill? Ha!) or at your wedding, I smiled all the way through seeing how happy you were and how easy it was to work with you. Relaxed, chill, easy-going - my kind of couple! And not to mention, you looked absolutely AH-MAY-ZING on your wedding day! Thanks again for asking me to be your wedding photographer! Many blessings to you!

Sheila B. Married on 05/08/2021

Amazon experience working with Joey!

My new husband and I cannot begin to tell you how awesome Joey was to work with! Joey covered our wedding and engagement photos. Not only are the quality of his pictures amazing, but he is remarkably thoughtful and methodical in planning out your event. On my wedding day, the weather changed several times throughout the day, from sunshine to rain to hail to sunshine, to more rain, and still Joey was able to capture beautiful photos. I am also positive that without Joey's careful planning, my wedding would not have ran on time. He gently guided us through getting ready photos, first looks, ceremony, portraits, etc, ensuring that we had time to capture everything that we had planned. Post wedding, he quickly gets to work in providing sneak peak photos, and we have received so many compliments on his work. He captured our day perfectly, and we highly recommend him! If you are looking for a seasoned professional with incredible taste, high level service standards, and stunning creative artistry, Joey is your guy!

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Sheila (and Mike), I'm so grateful that you asked me to capture your amazing day in photographs. You and Mike were a delight to work with, totally enjoyed our time together during the engagement session, and of course, thoroughly enjoyed serving you both as I created photos for you to remember for many, many years. Both of you are amazing people, beautiful on the inside and out, and were so easy to work with. Yes, the weather was wonky on your wedding day, and the experience that is needed to work around that came in handy. But don't under-estimate the fact that you and Mike were chill and had fun despite the weather. Some of the most beautiful photos I've take were of you both in front of the Liriodendron Mansion. Stunning. Great day. Great couple. Great venue. Terrific all around. And thanks again for your sweet words and compliments!
  • Olivia
    Olivia D. Married on 04/16/2021

Top quality, impressive turnaround, genuine, outstanding.

I can’t recommend Joey enough, he deserves more than 5 stars!!
    From the moment I first had interest in his work, he reached out & was very professional, detailed & organized. We had our first interaction through a video call due to the pandemic, Joey walked us through every aspect of what we would expect from him. To be honest it was a lot of information more than I knew went into photography, and in that exact moment I knew he would be the ONLY one to do the job. Joey captured our engagement photos, which turned out amazing and we were truly able to appreciate how amazing he is at his work. Joey and his team were outstanding day of, everyone was professional. Joey was able to keep our rowdy bridal party in check and stay true to our timeline, this made things go smoothly.
    Our second main reason for hiring Joey is his turnaround time. Truly is impressive!! Organized even down to how the images are presented. I was blown away by how great he captured our guests, everyone at our wedding was complimenting us on how amazing of a photographer he was & how great it was that he was capturing the guests as well.
    Joey is dedicated to giving you the best service, we truly recommend him & his team for your next event.

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Olivia, all I can say is wow!! Thank you so much for your sweet compliments and for trusting me with such an important choice on an important day in your life.

Like all my clients, I know you have other options, but I am so glad you selected me to do your wedding, and you've finally discovered that a good wedding photographer isn't just good photos, but an overall incredible experience.

It was a delight to work with you, Greg, your friends and family. As you know, one of your friends is now talking to me about doing her wedding! Blessings to both of you!
  • Olivia
    Olivia Married on 04/16/2021

Top quality, impressive turnaround, genuine, outstanding.

I can’t recommend Joey enough, he deserves more than 5 stars!!

• Hayley
    Hayley K. Married on 04/10/2021

Absolutely beautiful!

Joey was the first vendor we met with when we were planning our July 2020 wedding. From that first meeting, my now-husband and I knew he was the right choice to capture our wedding. He gave us all of the information we would need to make sure our wedding was completely covered. We discussed styles, must-have photos, timelines and products from the beginning. We met with him for engagement pictures shortly thereafter, and we loved the images he captured. My husband notoriously hates having his picture taken and our photos are so natural! In the spring of 2020, along with so many couples, we were faced with the unbelievable scenario of a worldwide pandemic. As we ultimately decided to postpone our wedding, I was worried our vendors would have prior obligations and I told my family “our photographer is the only vendor I really care about”. Joey worked with us to quickly sign a new contract and thankfully he was available to cover our new date in April. As that date approached, our father in law began to lose his battle with cancer, ultimately passing away just 6 days before our wedding. Joey and Desire were so supportive, sensitive and understanding as we navigated both events simultaneously. They worked with my blended family, our grieving family, a stubborn toddler and what could have been a rainy April day (that ultimately turned into a beautiful day). Our photos are absolutely gorgeous and I will cherish them forever. Quickly after our ceremony we got a sneak peak blog with photos that told the story of our day. He even captured the picture we would ultimately use to announce our pregnancy. His professionalism and organization is unmatched, but neither compare to his ability to capture beautiful photos to remember your special day!

Hayley (and Chris),

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your sweet and kind words! I was truly privileged to walk alongside of you both as together we navigated through the difficult 2020 year and, as you said, the last minute emotional roller-coaster that you all had to go through. When I promised you that a good wedding photographer isn't just someone behind an expensive camera, but rather someone who can be flexible, personable, and customer-centric, and of course creative and artistic with his craft, I meant what I said when I told you I am that photographer. Integrity, right? It is all about providing an amazing experience, from beginning to the end. And oh, yes, stunning photos do the trick too! Ha! 😊

I pray God's blessings on your life together especially as you plan ahead for starting a family! Congratulations again and let's be sure to stay in touch!

Ashley T. Married on 12/05/2020

Best Day Ever

I had my first interaction with Joey right before the pandemic hit and shut the world down. From the first time I met him I knew we were making the right decision to have him and his team capture our day. Joey is very detailed oriented and takes the time to provide a planning checklist to make sure all your expectations and things that are important to you are documented and captured. Communication lines were always open when we needed to talk, especially through all of the COVID restrictions. I could not recommend Joey and his team any more. The day was a dream come true and I will forever have all the beautiful photos him and his team captured to look back on.

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for you kind words of support. Indeed, it was a pleasure to serve you and Justin and pull off a stunning wedding right in the middle of the coronavirus. I am grateful that you both asked me to be your wedding photographer and appreciate your highest recommendation! Blessings to you and your soon to be new addition! :)

Joey @ Trans4mation Photography (Annapolis Wedding Photographer)
    Christa K. Married on 10/31/2020

Easy, enjoyable, flexible, responsive

Joey is a delight. Very organized and responsive and follows up. Excited to have hired him to photograph our big day.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey M. Married on 10/29/2020

You found your Wedding Photographer!

Joey and the group at Trans4Mation photography were amazing from our first meeting, to now! The amount of time Joey spends with his clients, and getting to know his clients is an extremely special experience. Joey pays special attention to the small details, and to the big details as well. He was always on time, and professional! Joey and his second photographer, Desirae, were amazing the day of our wedding- Desirae even helped fix my hair when it was falling out! Trans4mation goes above and beyond, and we are SO happy we chose them. Even through the pandemic, and the hassle of rescheduling, Joey made it work, at no extra cost. We thank Joey and Trans4Mation photography for our BEAUTIFUL wedding pictures!

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Kelsey and Chris, first of all, congratulations once again on your wedding! Kelsey, you looked stunning and have this incredible ability to put a smile on everyone you meet! Love it! From the moment we met, through the engagement session, and again through a pandemic, it was always delightful and a joy to interact with you and serve you. I know I've said this before and I will keep saying it.... thank you both so much for serving our communities in the professions you both have selected. If that doesn't say much about your amazing character, I don't know what else I can say ;-)

Thanks for you super sweet compliments and here's to you to a wonderful life together, many blessings for health, wealth, and joy! Stay in touch!
    Emma R. Married on 09/26/2020

Amazing!

From our first interaction with Joey, we had such a smooth process! He is so organized down to his planning checklist. He makes sure that each step from engagement pictures down to the first look is exactly what you are looking for! He is very helpful in providing direction for those of us who aren't models for posed and non-posed pictures to make sure he captures the perfect moments. He was also very communicative throughout the entire COVID process to make sure each of his clients was not in the dark! Our day would not have been complete without Joey! Book him now!!

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Corey and Emma, thank you so much for your very sweet compliments. It was particularly delightful to walk along side of you during this difficult 2020 and I am so glad everything came together and you all had such a beautiful wedding. Congratulations and thanks again for asking me to capture your very special day! Blessing!
  • Daniel
    Daniel D. Married on 08/29/2020

Top-notch quality, from the perspective of a photography family.

My wife Jaime and I were blown away at the level of service, detail, and professionalism offered by Joey and his team for our August 2020 wedding at Mountain Branch Golf Club in Joppa, MD.

Challenging would be an understatement, and Joey never missed a beat. Despite everything going on and all of our requests, concerns and worries, Joey was always super helpful and responsive. He was always a phone call, video chat, or text away. He truly felt like an extension of our planning and I cannot thank him enough.

The quality of his photography is absolutely top-notch. My father has been a photojournalist for over 50 years, and I was determined to find a wedding photographer that my dad would be impressed by. I did NOT want my dad taking the photo's at our wedding, so finding someone who knew their stuff was very important. Both during the wedding and also when we got the photos, my dad reached out to tell me how impressed he was by the quality of the images. Success!

We found Joey's wedding packages to be very reasonably priced given the level of quality we received. Your search for a wedding photographer in Annapolis or Baltimore stops and ends here.

I should also add that his assistant, Samantha, was an absolute pleasure to work with and gave us the consistency that you would hope for in having a second photographer at the event.

I hope to cross paths with Joey again in the future and will be recommending him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Dan (and Jaime), I am so humbled by your kind and undeserving words. It is couples like you and Jaime that I enjoy working with - couples sophisticated, yet down-to-earth, easy-going, and have winsome and attractive personalities. Indeed, it was MY pleasure to work with you!

Thank you so much for asking me to join you, your friends and families on this very special day and I am grateful for it. As I always say to all my couples, I don't just sell photos, or sell wedding photos - what I sell is an "experience". All the blessings and joy to you both! 😊
  • Natalie
    Natalie C. Married on 08/22/2020

Finally Married

Flexibility, friendliness, professionalism, and great service are how I would describe Joey. The passion Joey has for photography was evident from our first consultation meeting with him. Everything he brought to the meeting was professionally organized and my husband and I felt very happy with every option we selected for our contract.

We had originally planned to marry in Annapolis on May 1st, but COVID19 restrictions made us put the brakes on for a spring wedding. Four rounds of letters and three date changes later, we finally celebrated our wedding at the Annapolis Maritime Museum (AMM) on August 22nd. Joey was fantastic to work with through it all. We were extremely appreciative for the flexibility and care he showed us as we navigated through each date and venue change. He even went above and beyond to help us with the zoom call so our virtual guests could participate. We had just planned on tech support for guests if they needed it, but he and Samantha went above and beyond by moving the iPad with the zoom call throughout the venue. Our virtual guests told us that it felt like being there! We recently received our pictures from the wedding and they're perfect. We highly recommend Joey and Trans4mation Photography for any event!

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Natalie (and Shawn), thank you so much for your generous and gracious words! It feels like you're talking about someone other than me ;-)

Indeed, it was a very challenging process for you (for all of us) changing the wedding date once, and the location 3 times. No one could have imagined the logistical chess board we played, but in the end, it came together and was magical! And to top if off, the weather was beautiful.

Thank you again for asking me to join you one of the most important days of your lives and trusting to capture it in photos. It was a pleasure to work with you, your families and friends! I look forward to us staying in touch! :)

Jayme B. Married on 08/01/2020

Must hire!

We are so thankful we chose Joey to be our photographer. We have spent some time with Joey now since COVID impacted our original date, but he personally canceled his vacation to participate in our wedding. If that doesn't show you how committed he is I don’t know what does. We had a large bridal party and he was able to keep everyone focused!!! He directed everyone and it made the day so easy. The photos are jaw dropping. There are so many to choose from that we love! He even capture a bunch of our guests, which was a nice touch. Highly recommend! He's worth the price. If i have learned anything, don’t go cheap on photography look at their artistic ability.

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Jayme, Jayme, Jayme... wow. Your words are so kind, so generous and I feel unworthy of the compliments, but I am grateful for the opportunity you and Michael gave me to serve you, your friends and families. I am so happy that you enjoyed the experience and the photos. It is always my privilege to serve the great men and women in the military - and so I am grateful for YOU! Maybe you be blessed and find all the desires of your heart as you start this new journey! :)
  • Forrest
    Forrest C. Married on 06/27/2020

Joey was amazing, and we highly recommend

Joey was awesome. From engagement to wedding everything Joey did for us was amazing. He is extremely professional, and made us laugh over and over. From the amount of detail and preparation he puts into his clients its no wonder his finished product is so amazing.. I highly recommend Joey for all your photography needs

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Forrest, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a lot of fun to work with you and Christianna and create some beautiful photos! You are too kind in saying I am "funny".... can you tell my wife that? Ha! Thanks again Forrest and I pray you and Christianna are blessed with health, wealth, peace, and joy as your launch into this season of life! Stay in touch!

Owner and Lead Photographer @ Trans4mation Photography
    Maryland Wedding Photographer
    Leah K. Married on 04/26/2020

Joey Saved the Day!!

Joey literally saved my husband and mine's wedding. 2 months before our wedding our photographer had to pull out due to health reasons. We frantically started searching for another photographer and within minutes of sending an inquiry email to him, we received a response. Later that day we had a video meeting with him where he took the time to talk us through his whole process and answer any questions we may have. The day of the wedding Joey was fantastic, keeping everyone laughing, moving quickly, and keeping us in the loop with everything. He was punctual and very professional. We got our photos in a really good amount of time and we were blown away by them!! They are heartbreakingly beautiful and delivered on everything!  Everyone was amazed and impressed with Joey capturing all the great moments of the day. Book Joey as soon as you can!! It will be the best decision you make!!

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Leah and Justin, thank you so much for your kind words! I was so glad that I was able to step in and help you both out and create beautiful memories of your very special day! Congratulations and thanks again for asking me to be your wedding photographer! Blessings!
  • Emily
    Emily V. Married on 03/09/2020

Dreamcatcher

Joey and his assistant exceeded our expectations and were able to provide the level of expertise we didn't know we needed. They were very friendly and captured some great memories for us.

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Emily (and James), thank you so much for selecting me to be your wedding photographer. I am always aware that couples like you have many options when it comes to photographers, so I am always grateful whenever brides and grooms enjoy my work and approach to my art, then ask me to capture their very special day in photographs!

Desirae and I wish you both blessings, peace, joy, health, and success on your sweet journey together!
  • Allie
    Allie H. Married on 11/09/2019

AMAZING response time!

Deciding to go with Joey as our photographer was the easiest decision in our wedding planning! We chose Joey because he goes the extra mile by providing helpful wedding resources, vendor recommendations, and AMAZING response time. He provides multiple ways to get in contact with him, and he never took longer than 10 minutes to answer an email or text. This is something I really appreciated. He truly helped make wedding planning feel less stressful, especially on the day of. He did a great job helping us keep our timeline for our first look photos, and the order of events after the ceremony. We felt so comfortable with Joey, which produced genuine happiness and laughter in our photos.
    Another reason why he chose Joey was that we had a 5:30 pm wedding in November, so most of our wedding would be in the dark! Joey was prepared with years of experience to capture our happy moments with or without natural light!
    After the wedding, Joey posts a wedding blog with a 'sneak-peak' of your photos, and it was so lovely having these while we waited for the rest of our photos. He did a beautiful job organizing our favorite photos into a leather photo album.
    Joey did an incredible job with our wedding and my husband and I highly recommend him to anyone!!

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Allie and Daniel, thank you both so much for trusting and asking me to photography your very special day! It was such a delightful experience for Ursula and I to join you at the South River Golf Club. So glad the weather cooperated enough to see your dad do a fist pump when he first saw you in the dress, and then again when Daniel reacted with joyous tears during the first look. It's these moments that make my joy so rewarding. Thanks again and many blessings to both of you!

~ Joey from Trans4mation Photography - Annapolis Wedding Photographer
  • Allison
    Allison Married on 10/26/2019

The most amazing photos!

So this is a story! I went to a bridal expo Feb 2018. and I was not engaged just yet, but my now husband and I went ring shopping already so my mom, sister and I decided just to go look at an expo for ideas of vendors. This is where I met Joey. Instantly we had a connection because his personality was just so out there ( in a good way) compared to all the other photographers who we had met that were just so....well dull. Joey sat us right now and showed us all of his work and it was all so beautiful. Fast forward to July 2018, we finally got engaged! I was not sure of our wedding date yet BUT the day after we got engaged I emailed Joey saying that I remembered him from the expo and I had to have him as my photographer! As soon as we had our date, I told him and he was luckily available! My husband and I had a meeting with him, and my husband is a little reserved at times, but he could NOT stop talking about how much he loved Joeys work and how professional he was. Joey was so easy to work with and very flexible. I cancelled our engagement photos last minute and had to change them and Joey was very accommodating for that. Our engagement photos turned out beautifully! Leading up to the wedding, Joey and I had many phone calls just to get a timeline down and it just put my mind at ease. The day of was a breeze! Him and his partner were so much fun to work with and listened to every photo that I had asked for. I received some of our sneak peaks and they are stunning! I cannot wait to see the rest of them!

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Wow, wow! Allison, you are incredibly sweet with your compliments, and they are consistent with the person you are: someone who is beautiful inside-out, appreciates beautiful expressions (like your Stella York dress and good photographers ;-), and is very considerate of others. Not surprising considering that you are a very much loved and respected trauma nurse! Your bridal party was sweet, a hoot, and gorgeous all at the same time, making my time all the more fun.

Desirae and I couldn't be happier serving you and making your day so special. Thank you for asking us to come along side of you and capture your memories. I'm looking forward to staying in touch with you and Rick!