Trans4mation Photography Reviews

58 Reviews for Trans4mation Photography

58 Trans4mation Photography Reviews
  • Mackenzie

Cristian · Married on 10/27/2018

The absolute best wedding photographer!

My husband and I loved working with Joey! We met him at a Baltimore wedding convention and we just clicked, so we had him travel up to NY for our wedding in the Catskills. We had a great time at our engagement photo session (even though we had to reschedule 4 times due to the weather - Joey was very flexible and accommodating) and we had a blast at our wedding!

Despite rain the entire day for our wedding, Joey captured the moment beautifully. He got fantastic shots of us, our family, and our friends. Everyone is in love with our photos!

We really could not have asked for a better photographer. I highly recommend Joey, and I suggest a coffee chat with him if you are looking for a photographer. You will not be disappointed!!

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Cristian and Mackenzie, thank you so much for your highest endorsement and sweet comments! I totally agree with you that we "clicked" right off the bat, and enjoyed creating artistic and memorable images of you both at the breathtaking Sunny Hill Resort. Best to both of you!

Brian · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic photos!

Joey @ Trans4mation Photography was a pleasure to work with, and he did an excellent job of capturing our special day! I really appreciated how well organized Joey was throughout the process. He also was able to work around our busy schedules, since me and my wife were planning the wedding remotely. I would happily recommend Joey to any couple looking to get great photos and service.

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Brian, wow, wow! Although you and I first met over a FaceTime consultation meeting, I knew right away that you both were an amazing couple who worked as a team and wanted a photographer that was also a team player. And that is exactly how I approached your engagement session as well as your beautiful wedding at Pier 5. Thank you so much for you highest endorsement and wish you both all the best!

Jerri · Married on 09/08/2018

Thank you Joey!!

My husband and I were very happy with Joey at Trans4mation Photography as our wedding photographer! He was flexible to work with, especially with our crazy schedules and planning long distance. He and his 2nd shooter Lindsay were fantastic and filled with energy the day-of, calming my anxiety of the rain, and coming up with alternative indoor shots for pictures.

Looking forward to getting our albums and photos! Our initial previews have looked fantastic!

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Jerri, thank you so much for the raving review! You were a stunning bride and I was so glad that you thought I was a "calming agent" during the otherwise stressful day. I am beyond satisfied that we created some stunning photos around the venue and the Seven-Foot-Knoll Lighthouse! You, your families and friends were delightful and loved the hora! Enjoy your new home in Texas and best to both of you for many years!

Tara · Married on 08/25/2018

Highly recommend

We were thoroughly pleased with Trans4mation Photography. Joey not only has a creative, talented, artsy side but also has a very organized, business side. When we met him, he was personable and very well prepared, organized, and explained his approach. His work was also fantastic. Not only did our meeting go well, he was reasonably priced and we contacted a lot of photographers for an approximate quote. Before the wedding, he was available to answer questions and provide encouragement. On the wedding day, Trans4mation Photography helped keep us on schedule and took a lot of great shots of us, our guests, and the overall landscape. After editing, we had close to 3,000 photos. We received many compliments from family and friends about our great pictures. Trans4mation Photography was prompt in editing and returning our photos to us. Joey is fantastic to work with because of his personality and talent. We recommend Joey to anyone looking for a skilled photographer for their special day.

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Tara (and Adam), thank you so much for the 5-star review. From my perspective, I not only enjoyed the process working with both of you, but I was tickled that we created so many breath-taking photos at The Royer House (grass field, the long driveway, the sun room, the corn fields - so many!). And it didn't hurt that you were a stunning bride! All the best to both of you for many years!

Jourdan · Married on 05/26/2018

Jourdan and Mariah wedding

Joey did an amazing job, from our first meeting up and for weeks after the wedding Joey was responsive and helped us with any questions immediately. He was a true professional throughout the whole process and couldn’t recommend him more highly to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Jourdan and Mariah, it was a pleasure to serve you and both along with your family and friends! From the surprise engagement that took place in downtown Annapolis, to the engagement session at Great Frogs Winery, to the wedding and ceremony at Historic Londontown - all of it was an amazing experience and so glad you both asked me to create some amazing photos! Your parents were wonderful, Mariah looked nothing short of stunning, and grateful to Jourdan for serving our country! Thanks for your sweet review!

Nicole · Married on 05/19/2018

What can I say really about Trans4mation photography other then they are the best ever. After interviewing many photographers we met up with Joey and we instantly clicked. His work is amazing and he is very easy to talk to. He is very quick to respond to question and concerns and ideas for everything. He even helped me with getting a wedding timeline together. He was a trooper during our engagement photos since It was extremely cold that morning and the pictures came out beyond my expectations. Brittney and second shooter Jeanne, from Joey's team, were our photographers on our wedding day. They captured all the beautiful/special moments for us. They both fit in very well. We had rain during the morning and mid afternoon during first looks and they went outside and got soaked just so we could get the photos we really wanted. They handled our crazy family well and was able to get everyone rounded up. We will definitely recommend Trans4mation Photography to everyone. Thank you all for being our photographers and treating us like family.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Nicole, it was a pleasure to get to know you and Craig and be part of this amazing experience for you. Yes, despite your cold when I did your engagement, and despite the rain as Brittany and Jeanne help on your wedding day, it all turned out amazing and we were able to capture some beautiful photographs! All the best to you and Craig and thank you again for trusting me and the team at Trans4mation Photography!

Timothy · Married on 05/12/2018

For any couples looking for their wedding photographer, look no further! My wife and I chose Joey and his 2nd photographer Lyndsay to shoot our wedding and could not have been happier with our decision. Joey captured all of our “want list” shots and added a few ideas of his own. He takes charge and makes your wedding day as stress free as possible. He is very responsive and listens to his clients to ensure you get what you want. Top notch across the board!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Tim and Lauren, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a delightful experience to work with both of you and your families and friends! Congratulations again!

Alan · Married on 04/14/2018

Passionate. Professional. Perfect!!

Joey and his 2nd, Lindsay, were absolutely fantastic from start to finish. Full Disclosure: we booked late into our Wedding Planning process so we were worried, but they DELIVERED like the mailman on a weekday!

Not only were the photos impeccable but his style and eye captured some truly PERFECT photographs from the panoramic of the Inner Harbor during Light City to our intimate moments with each other and our parents. His professionalism is top notch; he is responsive, courteous, and genuinely cares about bringing your vision to life while guiding you through the unknowns. His passion for his craft shines through in every email, text, and picture; a true professional. His checklists keep everyone on task and the day of he's both EVERYWHERE and NOWHERE, which is EXACTLY what you want from your photographer!! I could go on and on about our experience and the end result, but all you have to do is schedule a consultation and see for yourself!

Thank you so much, Joey and Lindsay, for everything!! We'll have your number saved for when we need a photographer again!!

Trans4mation Photography 4

Alexandra · Married on 10/08/2017

We met Joey about 18 months before our wedding at a bridal show and then individually to try and book. From the first day we met him it definitely was a match! He is very accommodating and has an artistic eye that most photographers don’t have. He was willing to set up a walkthrough and point out some great shots at our venue. On the day off he showed up early and worked tirelessly until the end. His photos were amazing and an instant hit among our family and friends. Joey's turn around time was very punctual and we had our wedding photos in hand just about a month and a half later. If you are looking for a fun-loving, artistic, professional photographer for your wedding; Joey is your man!

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Trans4mation Photography 9
    Trans4mation Photography 10
    Trans4mation Photography 11

Trans4mation Photography's reply:

Alexandra, thank you so much for you sweet and complimentary words! It was a pleasure to serve you, AJ, your friends and families. Happy to hear you enjoyed the photos and thanks again for asking me to capture your very important day!

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2017

Love, love everything about this photographer! Jeremy and I were so happy with the results. We knew we had a winner when Joey did our engagement photos at Jerusalem Mills and got to know how awesome he is. Out wedding photos were truly spectacular and a few of them were stunning. Highly recommended to anyone looking to get a very well rounded, personable, and creative memory maker!

Sophia · Married on 08/19/2017

Our friends referred us to Joey and were we glad! We saw him and his assistant at a wedding about a year ago, got his number, and we met with him. To be honest, we are both perfectionists, detail-oriented people and asked every question even though he came with a referral. Every question was answered at least to our satisfaction if not exceeded what we had hoped. We purchased the Silver package (middle of the road). Every time we interacted with him, he was pleasant and knew what to say and do. Even some of our professional photography friends were impressed (they were guests so obviously we couldn't ask them to do the photography). My mom raised us on pictures and pictures and I've grown to appreciate photos, Instagram, and photoshop - so I know plenty to be dangerous. I wanted someone to not just do photos, but make make them pop. Jeremy and I were blown away by his attention to detail (fixing everything in the photo - my hair, Jeremy's jacket, my flowers, etc.). I just loved his ability to round people up (we were exactly an easy group!) and get the job done. Love the photos. Love the albums. Love it all! We recommend Joey to anyone who is looking for an artist who is sweet and fairly priced.

Shelby · Married on 08/12/2017

Joey is a cut above the rest. My husband and I were referred to by another referral and he was amazing. Joey thank you so much for being a part of our family, our wedding, and delivering the amazing wedding albums. I can't wait to give our parents their albums for Christmas. If you are hunting for the special photographer that will go 200% for you, look no where else. Your friends, Shelby and Brian.

• O

Olivia · Married on 08/09/2017

Joey was an absolutely amazing wedding photographer, and both my husband and I, as well as my family, were thoroughly impressed with his approach, friendliness, and the amazing photos he produced. As soon as he arrived at the venue, Joey introduced himself to everybody, and succeeded in making my wedding party comfortable and relaxed, which is reflected in the photos. Throughout the day, Joey accommodated any specific photo requests we had, as well as helping us achieve the perfect traditional wedding shots. I would highly recommend Joey to any couple looking for a professional and talented wedding photographer, and my husband and are very excited to see the full portfolio of images from our wedding!

Rebecca · Married on 07/28/2017

There's so much to say about Joey, Brenda, and Trans4mation Photography... where to start? I was referred to Joey by a friend and my fiancé and I looked at a few other photographers. We met Joey and selected the "gold" package which seemed to cover most of everything we wanted and also came with parent albums (we had to order an extra album for Mike's mom). We got great photos and loved the website and blog write up he wrote for us (thank you!). We just gave our parents their albums for Christmas and they totally loved it. Joey, thank you for helping make our wedding day so memorable. We will tell all our friends about you!

Mandy · Married on 07/07/2017

Great experience with Joey and his team at Trans4mation Photography. We fell in love with his photos, his passion, hard work. So many of our guests commented about how hard he worked and the photos are proof! He created over 2800+ photos at our venue. So happy we went with Joey over the 2 other photographers that we talked to... well worth our investment. Thanks joey!

Kaitlyn · Married on 05/13/2017

Just perfect experience all around. From the time we met Joey, until the time we had our albums was just a terrific process. The images were stunning. We felt that we got what we paid for. There was no way I was going to try and save money on something that we had to live with for a long time. Joey was great responding to our questions and working with us (even my somewhat difficult mom). We both love the gorgeous albums and the canvas. So many compliments from our friends. Joey comes with our strongest recommendation!

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

Scott and I were referred to Joey by my cousin who used him at her wedding. When I remember seeing the photos from her wedding, I was blown away. Needless to say, I made it a point to remember Trans4mation Photography when it was time for me to get married. The whole process, Joey and his team treated us with class. Very friendly and I really felt comfortable around him, his sense of humor, creative ideas, and the quality of his work. In the end, our photos, albums, and whole experience couldn't have been any better. I would recommend him to anyone hands down!

Ciara · Married on 04/29/2017

When Joey asked us to write a review, I didn't hesitate for a second in agreement.

This is what he did to make this review stand out: He responded almost immediately to our texts and emails, met with us several times during the process, gave us all the information we needed to know and didn't know we needed to know (!), kept after us to schedule the engagement photos, gave us terrific ideas on locations, join us to visit our venue before the wedding, sent us "teaser" photos, bogged about our wedding and even submitted it for publication. Our parents and families were amazed at how Joey and Colleen worked non-stop, worked as a team, came up with incredible artistic arrangements, and (most important to us since we aren't comfortable with posing so much) helped us pose and set up the shots we would have never thought of. Truly and really amazing and worth every penny to have someone just manage the process from start to finish. Even when we made last minuite changes to our albums and leather color, he made it happen and gave us a bit more than we were expecting. And the albums were so beautiful.

We cannot rave enough... not just words, but we got lucky with his talent, professionalism, through planning, and friendliness to everyone. Five stars. And thank you Joey!

Colleen · Married on 04/07/2017

Jon and I spent a lot of time searching for the best photographer. Someone we felt had the best cvombination of stunning images and the right personality. I needed to connect with the photographer. We we met Joey at the bridal show last winter and then met again for a consultation, I knew right away he was the fit I was hoping to find. I remember he brought a package designed just for us which contained a lot of information to think about (you don't know what you don't know, right?). Anyway, Jon and I couldn't be more happier with the way the engagement photos came out, which obviuously validated our hunch that we picked the right person for the joy. Brooke and Joey joined us for the wedding and captured wonderful photos that we will cherish for a long time (even though some rain got in the way, the pix were great!). My bridesmaids fell in love with Joey, and the men loved Brooke! Honestly, I couldn't have asked for better. Without hesitation, I would recommend Trans4mation Photography to all my friends and family!

Nikki · Married on 03/25/2017

What a wonderful experience we've had with Joey and his assistant. From start to finish, he was incredibly detailed, terrific with our families, and very accommodating. We kept changing details and he was always agreeable. I sent him some photo ideas and he captured most of them, often better (it didn't hurt that we had incredible weather!). We especially enjoyed the (almost) sunset shots he captured at the pier with such vivid detail. Awesome! What attracted us to him was seeing the bright natural photos he created on his website. Steven and I were not interested in the heavy photo-shopped gimmicky stuff. We wanted images that had a creative side, not to trendy, and lasted the test of time - and Joey delivered. Highly recommended by us!

Kevin · Married on 10/01/2016

We interviewed several photographers before we finally found Joey at Trans4Mation Photography. We knew Joey was exactly what we were looking for during our first meeting when he showed us some of his sample albums. As we were looking through his photos, we really liked the emotion he was able to capture in his images. Unlike other photographers that deliver typical run-of-the-mill (albeit sometimes beautiful) images and portraits, Joey’s work reaches another level. He is an artist and has a unique eye for beautiful perspectives, color, and moment. He is also a perfectionist, and that is something we really admired. Joey recognizes the importance of these events in a person’s life, and wants to deliver nothing less than perfection. And he does!
    Just look at his images for yourself and you will see! Our engagement photos as well as our wedding day photos capture all the joy and emotion of our special day – you can’t help but relive the moment when looking at them. We are overwhelmed with joy at the beautiful moments and emotion-packed images we have to remember our wedding day. The images truly surpass everyone's expectations - and I've received countless compliments from family and friends and random people who weren't even at the wedding. Everyone in my family now knows and loves Joey's work - I see him as our "family photographer" - and I look forward to working with him again as our family grows.

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2016

Great work by an exceptional photographer. Thank you so much for treating us like royalty!

When we started this journey, we didn't quite know what to look for or the questions to ask. We say several vendors and photographers. We went to two bridal shows. It became apparent to us that Joey stood above the rest. He took the time to show us his work, explain how he does his work, and said things that the other photographers didn't even mention!

He showed up with his 2nd photographer to our hotel and captured really candid shots of my family and girls having fun. I loved how he captured all the details and the rings. Considering we spent a lot of resources on personalized decorations (from Etsy and other places if you care to know ;) we wanted those things photographed in a creative way. We selected the fine art glam album and it turned out amazing. Our friends just loved it over the Thanksgiving holiday and my friend Rachel already is going to use Joey for her wedding. Yay! 5 Stars!

Rosie · Married on 09/24/2016

Joey, Where do I even begin?! We could not have done it all without you! First of all, we were referred to you by our cousins Jessie & Johnny who used you for their wedding! I saw the fabulous pictures you took for them, and decided I wanted my (then Fiancé and I) to meet with you. So, you showed us different types of packages, and we decided to get engagement photos done as well. So, first of all you made our engagement photo session very FUN and CREATIVE, just what I wanted. I have one of the pictures from our engagement photo shoot still hanging in our living room! Then after that we chatted a few times before the wedding and you asked plenty of important questions, and then on our special day you and Samantha did an AMAZING job photographing my husband and I as well as our bridal party and reception on our wedding day. You two were very professional, on time and organized. Your pictures of our wedding are STUNNING, and you made me feel so gorgeous. I really enjoyed the way you shot from all angles and got some beautiful close up shots as well while still giving us space. You captured amazing moments that showed a lot of emotion, such as our vows, our first dance, us cutting our cake, even close ups of my pop pop (who passed away soon after our wedding.) After the wedding you sent us probably about 2500 pictures to chose from and you had us pick 100 pictures for our album which you recently met us to hand deliver. They are the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen in my life (not eggagerating) and high quality! My parents all got a high quality album as well thanks to you :) Of course my mom and mother in law cried! (Happy tears!)

To make a long story short- My Husband, Travis and I, as well as our parents, bridal party, friends, and family are all extremely thankful for what you've done for us. We have stunning picture memories to last a lifetime, and I will recommend you to all of my friends/future brides!

- Your friends, Rosie & Travis

Jannelle · Married on 09/23/2016

As a bridal consultant who also works with many venues and photographers, I got to meet Joey twice before at wedding he was covering. In the process, I saw first hand how he did things and got to see the images he shared with me as a vendor. It was a no-brainer for Chris and I to use his studio for our wedding. We are pretty laid back couple, but we certainly wanted to have the wedding of my dreams (which is why I got into this industry). So for photography and other vendors, I knew who were walked the walk and delivered. The wedding website he creates and "teasers" were just out of the world.

We were extremely happy with his work and now consider him (and Sam) friends! I am absolutely sure you will too!