Traine Reviews

Traine 7
  • Madeline

Madeline Moton · Getting married on 03/28/2020

Great so Far!

We met with Beth and got a tour of the venue, she answered all of our questions and was very responsive via email. We have put down our deposit and are super excited for our wedding to be held there March 2020.

Sent on 01/30/2019
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Gribbon · Getting married on 09/22/2019

Awesome Service!

They were extremely helpful to us, and very accommodating. They are less strict on certain things, such as professional wedding coordinators and outside caterers. That was great news! They are fairly priced too. All around very good.

Sent on 03/23/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Kuhn · Married on 06/23/2019

taylorkuhn

taylorkuhn getting marry to cheryl

Sent on 06/21/2019

Misty · Married on 06/02/2019

Loved our experience!

Traine was such a lovely venue for our wedding reception. We were so happy and our guests kept commenting on how great the venue was. Highly recommend this venue and Beth is great to work with!!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Traine's reply:

Thank you, Misty! We appreciate your kind words very much and had a blast serving you and your guests on this wonderful day. We hope to cross paths again and best wishes to you and Brett!

Traci · Married on 05/26/2019

We Loved It At First Sight

Tory and I fell in love with Traine the moment we walked in. Everything was wonderful! Beth was wonderful, a pleasure to work with. My guests loved the space, WE loved the space! Traine is truly a hidden gem in the downtown Raleigh area. Everyone should book their wedding/reception there.

Sent on 06/20/2019
    Traine 8
  • Daniel

Daniel Sawyer-Byrd · Married on 03/09/2019

The Perfect Venue for our Perfect Day!

The perfect venue for our perfect day! From the moment we met with Beth Earley, she went above and beyond to answer all of our questions and helped us in every way possible to execute our wedding reception vision. Traine’s hard-wood floors, white-painted brick, and exposed cross beams create a charming space that coupled perfectly with our décor. The rolling garage doors that open to the patio provided additional space and a market-like atmosphere on the night of our reception. Many of our guests commented that the valet staff was extremely courteous, and we personally witnessed the bartenders working diligently to serve everyone quickly while remaining personal and interactive. We would highly recommend Traine based on its location and aesthetic alone, however the staff made Traine one of the best vendors we worked with and played an integral role in one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Traine 14
  • Rachel

Rachel Schaus · Married on 12/08/2018

Beautiful Venue with Helpful Coordinators

I booked Traine for my December wedding back in January, 11 months in advance. I live out of town, but my fiance and I are from Raleigh. My parents and sister went to Taine's open house and sent me pictures. I knew from the moment I saw it, it was the place I wanted to get married. From the beautiful wooden floors to the white exposed brick and wooden beams, this venue is perfect for any size wedding. They seat 200, and we had 120 people attend. Beth, the coordinator, was very nice and helpful and answered my hundreds of emails very quickly. I am so happy with how my wedding turned out, and I would highly recommend booking Traine. They do allow outside vendors for catering, which is what we did. The only catch is that they have to supply the alcohol, so that's an important thing to understand. The bridal suite is nice, but very small. It's basically a little storage closet, but it was a nice place to get ready. This place is perfect if you're looking to stay on budget and not spend a fortune on a venue!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Traine 15
    Traine 16
    Traine 17
    Traine 18

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

I recently had my wedding ceremony and reception at Traine. The staff (specifically Beth) was incredibly helpful and quick to respond to all of my questions. The venue allowed us to decorate as we wanted and make the night truly personalized. I would absolutely recommend Traine if you're looking for a modern wedding/party venue conveniently located close to downtown Raleigh.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Erin · Married on 08/18/2018

We loved having our wedding here. The space is beautiful on its own but also enables you to totally personalize it to make it totally your day. Beth was easy to work with and had everything organized and ready to go for our big day.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Emily · Married on 08/04/2018

We had a Sangeet (essentially a rehearsal dinner, the day before our wedding) and it could not have been more perfect! The venue is absolutely beautiful! The open garage doors really open up the space and the string lights are a nice touch! We had around 125 people and there was plenty of space to mingle and dance! Traine was very easy to work with in letting us choose our caterer and decorate the way we wanted. Any time we had a question, Beth responded promptly and always answered any questions we had. You can’t go wrong in choosing Traine for your event!

Sent on 09/06/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/19/2018

You are great to work with. I would highly recommend you to anyone looking to make there special day extra special

Sent on 07/02/2018

Sharon · Married on 06/16/2018

My only complaint is the bridal suite was very hot and the portable air conditioner they provided was not adequate.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Niki · Married on 06/09/2018

Abby, Beth, and Donald were the best! With everything that goes into planning a reception, they were so easy to work with and communicated with us throughout the whole process. The space is is beautiful and in a great location.

Sent on 07/13/2018

Melissa · Married on 04/07/2018

We worked with Beth at Traine and she was so helpful from the start and throughout the whole process! Traine was such a great venue - we got so many compliments from our guest about how great the set up was, the location and the convenience of everything being right there. A lot of things were included with the price of Traine which made everything even that much easier! We had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all at Traine and I am so happy we did!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 10/14/2017

Amazing service and beautiful venue! We real enjoyed our entire experience at Traine.

Sent on 11/09/2017
    Traine 19
    Traine 20
    Traine 21
    Traine 22
    Traine 23

Krystal · Married on 03/25/2017

Highly Recommend! Ashley & Donald were fabulous to work with as well as the event staff the day of our wedding. The venue has a rustic charm to it and still lends itself to be customized to whatever event you're looking to hold (fancy vs. casual).

Sent on 04/03/2017

BJ · Married on 10/12/2013

We held our daughter's wedding ceremony and reception at Traine on November 12, 2017 and could not have been happier! The venue was spacious and very adaptable to pretty much any type of decor. The staff was wonderful and seemed to genuinely care about making the day everything we wanted it to be. Donald was always available to answer my many questions and was a joy to work with. I highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Rebecca · Married on 11/25/2017

The venue was wonderful and my guests commented on how nice it was. Traine was easy to work with and compared to other venues in the area offered great flexibility allowing us to bring in our own vendors. It would have been even better if we could have stopped the party a little later than 12 am though. Overall, a fantastic venue!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Audrey · Married on 04/08/2017

We loved working with Traine for our April 2017 wedding! The space is beautiful and in a great location, and we really enjoyed being able to use the open air option (garage doors up, people mingling on the patio) during our event. The staff at Traine were also very helpful, flexible and incredibly responsive. I would highly recommend this venue to any couples looking for a great reception venue!

Sent on 04/17/2017

NICOLE · Married on 04/15/2018

3.5

Take good notes when meeting with staff. You will be so inundated with info from all of your vendors that some info may be forgotten. We worked with Abby, Beth, and Donald, who all were extremely accomodating as I made changes to floorplans for a non - traditional ceremony and reception layout. We booked them as the only place we saw for our wedding. Love at first sight.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Alice · Married on 11/12/2016

The parking is a big issue. Logans should allow parking after 6.
    Donald Marler was very easy to work with and did an excellent job.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Leah · Married on 10/28/2017

Traine is a good venue for the price! Overall the staff was really nice and was able to accomplish our vision for the space. You do have to purchase your alcohol through the venue and their selection on beer and wine was limited. They were able to get some additional options for us through their vendors but we did all of the research on what was available ourselves - they didn't have a list of options. Having the decor rented through the venue was convenient since they could set it up the day before. Overall I would recommend this venue, especially if you are looking to cut down on your decisions and go with a place that is close to a one stop shop.

Sent on 11/21/2017

Bebee · Married on 06/23/2018

Traine is a wonderful wedding reception venue. Beth was very responsive to our needs and professional. We valued her opinion during the planning process.

Sent on 07/07/2018