Tracy Shoopman Photography Reviews

77 | Knoxville, TN

77 Reviews for Tracy Shoopman Photography

77 Tracy Shoopman Photography Reviews

Maria · Married on 08/11/2018

Tracy was the photographer for my August 11, 2018 wedding in Gatlinburg, she is phenomenal! She is responsive, kind, and an all around delight to work with. You will not be disappointed with this vendor.

Tracy Shoopman Photography 1

Lori · Married on 04/14/2018

Tracy is absolutely amazing! She does a wonderful job and the photos are spectacular. Her photo booth was a fun experience for the guests!

Tracy Shoopman Photography 2

Amber · Married on 01/27/2018

Tracy did my wedding photos and she did an absolutely amazing job!! I cried when I saw them because of how beautiful they were!! I would recommend her to all of my family and friends. She is very sweet and easy to work with as well!!

Amber · Married on 09/03/2017

Having a destination wedding comes with challenges since you can't really meet vendors prior to the big day but having Josh Shoopman shoot our wedding was one of our best decisions we made! He got the photos back to us so fast and the quality was top notch! We absolutely recommend Tracy Shoopman Photography, without hesitation! Gavin Wedding 2017 ♥

Sent on 10/09/2017
    Tracy Shoopman Photography 7
    Tracy Shoopman Photography 8
    Tracy Shoopman Photography 9

Tracy Shoopman Photography's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a Delight to shoot such a Beautiful wedding and Wonderful Couple.
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/12/2016

I honestly don't think we could have found a better photographer! Tracy and Josh were beyond amazing! My husband isn't one for fake smiling and to get him really smile is like pulling teeth, you have to actually make him laugh in order to get a good smile, well, Josh went above and beyond. He had the entire wedding party and guest laughing and the photos turned out amazing and super genuine looking. And the thing he does with the "ring of fire" at least that's what I call it, was gorgeous!!! I can promise you that you will not be disappointed, we love all of our photos!
    Hall wedding 2016

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2016

Tracy and Josh went above and beyond on their service and their pictures were remarkable. We have had so many compliments on our engagement photos and our sneak peak wedding photos. We highly recommend this company!! I also used them for my boudoir pictures as a grooms gift book and their studio was perfect. Tracy really makes you feel so comfortable, and pretty . My husband LOVED his books and literally made the comment "These are so classy". This team of professionals are so fun to work with and their pictures are by far the best I have seen. I did my research on photographers and by far they had the best photos and their prices are great! Also I liked the fact they offered a 10x10 photobooth, which was a HUGE hit among everyone at our wedding and I strongly suggest that add on! I can't wait to use them for more things to come!

Lauren · Married on 10/08/2016

Tracy and Josh would be a great pick for any wedding! They make you feel relaxed and take awesome pictures

James · Married on 09/24/2016

Brown 2016
    From our engagement session to our wedding Josh did a great job.He made you feel comfortable from the beginning . Very professional and knew what he was doing. The quality of his work is outstanding. They give you your moneys worth and more!

Nikki · Married on 09/24/2016

Brown Wedding 2016-Josh was an amazing photographer! He really put us at ease and was great with his own suggestions and incorporating ours. I was really stressed out on the wedding day, and he was awesome with keeping to a schedule, but still getting all of the shots we wanted. We got our pictures quickly and would definitely recommend them!

Wonderful experience and overall outstanding service

Katie · Married on 09/03/2016

Josh shot our wedding and he was an absolute pleasure to work with! We all appreciated how he helped us pose and look our best. The turn around time to get our photos was fast too! The pictures turned out better than we ever could have imagined! Beautiful photography, fair pricing, and great people to work with... you can't go wrong with Tracy Shoopman photography!

Tristin · Married on 08/20/2016

On time and reliable and most importantly pictures were absolutely beautiful!!! Received them quicker than expected as well.

Maggie · Married on 08/06/2016

Josh and Tracy are so easy to work with! They listen to their clients and deliver amazing work! We feel very lucky to have found them. So many people have commented on their amazing work!

Andrew · Married on 06/25/2016

Josh is a hard worker. He made the day easy and the photos look great. They are a 10/10

Gayle · Married on 06/25/2016

Such a great photographer! We loved them and the pictures turned out so great!!
    - Mother the Bride

Josh and Tracy took our engagement pictures and were the photographers at our wedding. They were absolutely amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process and our wedding! They are willing to work with you and will do whatever it takes to get the best pictures. Additionally, they give great advice on posing and what you should do to get the best picture (which was very helpful to me because I am terrible at taking pictures!). Everyone at my wedding fell in love with them! I'll never be able to thank them enough for all of our amazing pictures! I would highly recommend them for any event! (Hart Wedding 2016)

Kelsey · Married on 06/10/2016

I have used this photographer on several different occasions and I have absolutely loved the out come of the pictures. Plus this couple is so sweet!

Ruby · Married on 06/04/2016

Absolutely one of the best photographers around. Their packages are wonderful and they make you feel so at ease. Both Tracy and Josh took my engagement and wedding pictures and they make such a fantastic team. My pictures were gorgeous and they were so efficient, I got both my engagement and wedding pictures back in 2 weeks which usually would take a lot longer with anyone else. I can't say enough good things about them. Absolutely Beautiful work!!! Best advice is to just book them!!!

Absolutely 5+++ stars for tracy shoopman photography!!! From the engagement pictures to the wedding pictures they made our special day such a breeze!! Josh is so comfortable to be around and makes everyone feel comfortable with the pictures and especially makes everyone laugh!! I am soooooo happy with my wedding pictures and will forever be a special place!! So happy I chose tracy shoopman photography and a lifetime full of beautiful memories to look back on! Absolutely recommend them to any couple looking for beautiful pictures and a great experience!!
    -the Henry wedding :)

Amanda · Married on 05/07/2016

Loved working with Josh and Tracy! They were so great and made us comfortable during both our engagement pictures and wedding. Our pictures turned out way better than expected and couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Jenny · Married on 05/06/2016

I am very happy with the pictures Josh and Tracy took. They were flexible in changing sites and timetables at the last minute. They captured our night perfectly.

Viki · Married on 12/21/2015

Josh and Tracy Shoopman were the best experience with a photographer that I could imagine. I have been in multiple weddings, and am so incredibly grateful that my wedding happened to have the best photographer I have ever seen. Not only did Josh have great poses and ideas for the party, but his editing and quality afterwards in the album was AMAZING! They are definitely professionals in regards to quality, experience, and photography innovation/ideas. I recommend him to everyone I know getting married or living near his area of Tennessee. I don't think my wedding experience or engagement photo session would have been as great without Josh Shoopman from Tracy Shoopman photography.

Kyndra · Married on 10/24/2015

I could not have asked for a better photographer. Very professional and they are wonderful at what they do. Very quick and to the point with family pictures after the ceremony and they captured everything I wanted and more. I couldn't be more satisfied with the way they treated me on my wedding day and with my wedding pictures. I recommend Tracy and Josh to anyone!

Tewanna · Married on 10/10/2015

Tracy and Josh are AMAZING photographers! They managed to capture breathtaking photos of my toddler who couldn't sit still! They are wonderful people! My fiancé and I are planning to be married next year and I'm excited to have Tracy shoopman photography to do our photos. Their work is truly amazing! I've seen several absolutely breathtaking wedding photos they've captured!

• Maia1212

Melissa · Married on 09/26/2015

Wonderful team! Beautiful photos! Highly recommend!