77 Reviews for Tracy Shoopman Photography

One Event/Day (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
77 Tracy Shoopman Photography Reviews

Tracy is absolutely amazing! She does a wonderful job and the photos are spectacular. Her photo booth was a fun experience for the guests!

Profile Picture Lori, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

Tracy did my wedding photos and she did an absolutely amazing job!! I cried when I saw them because of how beautiful they were!! I would recommend her to all of my family and friends. She is very sweet and easy to work with as well!!

Profile Picture Amber , 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having a destination wedding comes with challenges since you can't really meet vendors prior to the big day but having Josh Shoopman shoot our wedding was one of our best decisions we made! He got the photos back to us so fast and the quality was top notch! We absolutely recommend Tracy Shoopman Photography, without hesitation! Gavin Wedding 2017 ♥

Photo
View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Amber, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I honestly don't think we could have found a better photographer! Tracy and Josh were beyond amazing! My husband isn't one for fake smiling and to get him really smile is like pulling teeth, you have to actually make him laugh in order to get a good smile, well, Josh went above and beyond. He had the entire wedding party and guest laughing and the photos turned out amazing and super genuine looking. And the thing he does with the "ring of fire" at least that's what I call it, was gorgeous!!! I can promise you that you will not be disappointed, we love all of our photos!
Hall wedding 2016

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/12/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tracy and Josh went above and beyond on their service and their pictures were remarkable. We have had so many compliments on our engagement photos and our sneak peak wedding photos. We highly recommend this company!! I also used them for my boudoir pictures as a grooms gift book and their studio was perfect. Tracy really makes you feel so comfortable, and pretty . My husband LOVED his books and literally made the comment "These are so classy". This team of professionals are so fun to work with and their pictures are by far the best I have seen. I did my research on photographers and by far they had the best photos and their prices are great! Also I liked the fact they offered a 10x10 photobooth, which was a HUGE hit among everyone at our wedding and I strongly suggest that add on! I can't wait to use them for more things to come!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tracy and Josh would be a great pick for any wedding! They make you feel relaxed and take awesome pictures

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brown Wedding 2016-Josh was an amazing photographer! He really put us at ease and was great with his own suggestions and incorporating ours. I was really stressed out on the wedding day, and he was awesome with keeping to a schedule, but still getting all of the shots we wanted. We got our pictures quickly and would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Nikki, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Brown 2016
From our engagement session to our wedding Josh did a great job.He made you feel comfortable from the beginning . Very professional and knew what he was doing. The quality of his work is outstanding. They give you your moneys worth and more!

Profile Picture James, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful experience and overall outstanding service

Profile Picture User7375941, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Josh shot our wedding and he was an absolute pleasure to work with! We all appreciated how he helped us pose and look our best. The turn around time to get our photos was fast too! The pictures turned out better than we ever could have imagined! Beautiful photography, fair pricing, and great people to work with... you can't go wrong with Tracy Shoopman photography!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

On time and reliable and most importantly pictures were absolutely beautiful!!! Received them quicker than expected as well.

Profile Picture User7374444, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Josh and Tracy are so easy to work with! They listen to their clients and deliver amazing work! We feel very lucky to have found them. So many people have commented on their amazing work!

Profile Picture Maggie, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Josh is a hard worker. He made the day easy and the photos look great. They are a 10/10

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Such a great photographer! We loved them and the pictures turned out so great!!
- Mother the Bride

Profile Picture Gayle, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Josh and Tracy took our engagement pictures and were the photographers at our wedding. They were absolutely amazing throughout the whole wedding planning process and our wedding! They are willing to work with you and will do whatever it takes to get the best pictures. Additionally, they give great advice on posing and what you should do to get the best picture (which was very helpful to me because I am terrible at taking pictures!). Everyone at my wedding fell in love with them! I'll never be able to thank them enough for all of our amazing pictures! I would highly recommend them for any event! (Hart Wedding 2016)

Profile Picture Briana, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

I have used this photographer on several different occasions and I have absolutely loved the out come of the pictures. Plus this couple is so sweet!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely one of the best photographers around. Their packages are wonderful and they make you feel so at ease. Both Tracy and Josh took my engagement and wedding pictures and they make such a fantastic team. My pictures were gorgeous and they were so efficient, I got both my engagement and wedding pictures back in 2 weeks which usually would take a lot longer with anyone else. I can't say enough good things about them. Absolutely Beautiful work!!! Best advice is to just book them!!!

Profile Picture Ruby, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Absolutely 5+++ stars for tracy shoopman photography!!! From the engagement pictures to the wedding pictures they made our special day such a breeze!! Josh is so comfortable to be around and makes everyone feel comfortable with the pictures and especially makes everyone laugh!! I am soooooo happy with my wedding pictures and will forever be a special place!! So happy I chose tracy shoopman photography and a lifetime full of beautiful memories to look back on! Absolutely recommend them to any couple looking for beautiful pictures and a great experience!!
-the Henry wedding :)

Profile Picture User6840734, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved working with Josh and Tracy! They were so great and made us comfortable during both our engagement pictures and wedding. Our pictures turned out way better than expected and couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am very happy with the pictures Josh and Tracy took. They were flexible in changing sites and timetables at the last minute. They captured our night perfectly.

Profile Picture Jenny, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Josh and Tracy Shoopman were the best experience with a photographer that I could imagine. I have been in multiple weddings, and am so incredibly grateful that my wedding happened to have the best photographer I have ever seen. Not only did Josh have great poses and ideas for the party, but his editing and quality afterwards in the album was AMAZING! They are definitely professionals in regards to quality, experience, and photography innovation/ideas. I recommend him to everyone I know getting married or living near his area of Tennessee. I don't think my wedding experience or engagement photo session would have been as great without Josh Shoopman from Tracy Shoopman photography.

Profile Picture Viki, 12/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I could not have asked for a better photographer. Very professional and they are wonderful at what they do. Very quick and to the point with family pictures after the ceremony and they captured everything I wanted and more. I couldn't be more satisfied with the way they treated me on my wedding day and with my wedding pictures. I recommend Tracy and Josh to anyone!

Profile Picture Kyndra, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tracy and Josh are AMAZING photographers! They managed to capture breathtaking photos of my toddler who couldn't sit still! They are wonderful people! My fiancé and I are planning to be married next year and I'm excited to have Tracy shoopman photography to do our photos. Their work is truly amazing! I've seen several absolutely breathtaking wedding photos they've captured!

Profile Picture Tewanna, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wonderful team! Beautiful photos! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/26/15, 7 Reviews