11 Reviews for Tracy Gober Photography

Proofs (3)
Engagement Shoot (2)
High-Res Images (2)
11 Tracy Gober Photography Reviews

Mrs. Gober has captured many moments for my family and I. Her work is wonderful and she takes her time to make sure she captures the perfect picture.

Profile Picture Giauna, 5/25/19, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We enjoy working with Tracey and have used her several times for family photos. She is great working with little ( sometimes uncooperative) newborn and toddlers and can even photoshop to get the right family look. She also know some beautiful locations. She even worked with us while on crutches to accommodate family who was in town for a short period of time. She is very professional and provides photos back very quickly. Her fees are very reasonable and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Leanne, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tracy Gober Photography was absolutely AMAZING!!! From the initial consultation Tracy did a tremendous job making everyone feel comfortable all while capturing perfect shots. I look forward to working with Tracy Gober Photography again!

Profile Picture Jason, 12/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

To say that Tracy is amazing is an understatement! Let me first say that I NEVER write reviews, but I must share my experience with this awesome soul to help new brides-to-be make the best photographer decision. I was referred to Tracy by a very close friend to capture my engagement photo shoot! Tracy responded to my inquiry within just a few hours. She took the time to get to know me and my fiancé leading up to the session, which I thought was truly amazing. Atlanta traffic made us a little late, but she welcomed us with the warmest hug and biggest smile. she made us feel very comfortable! So professional and passionate about her craft... She will be capturing our wedding in October and any other photos we may need in the future! Book Tracy Gober, you will NOT be disappointed!!!! #HappyWedding

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Topaz, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tracy is an amazing photographer! She photographed my wedding in June 2016. She was extremely flexible and replied to any inquiries in a timely fashion. Tracy also made us an wedding album and a blog post as part of her package (huge plus). We were able to get the photos from her quickly as well. Definitely recommend using Tracy Gober photography.

Profile Picture Syrenda, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tracy was AMAZING! She is so professional and my entire family loved her. She allowed us to make her part of our family for my wedding and she embraced it and laughed and joked with us. I WILL use her again!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Orion, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day

I have used Tracy Gober Photography for family events, weddings and have referred her to friends for family portrait. When you meet Tracy you fall in love with her spirit, her personality but most of all her passion and love for photography. I love her customer service and her patience. She is a joy to work with. She is committed to getting to know you so that she can deliver beautiful photos in a beautiful photo book. I am that I met Tracy and definitely will not let her go. I will definitely use her service again for my photography needs.

Profile Picture Shameka, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Tracy is absolutely the best photographer out there. My aunt suggested that I use her for my wedding and I'm glad I did! She has the sweetest spirit and is very very very professional. She really took the time out to get to know my husband and I which we greatly appreciated, because not only did we feel more comfortable working with her, she was able to tell our story through her work...which is why we consider her the best. Tracy did our engagement and wedding photos as well as created our wedding album...which is amazingly perfect! She also has an awesome blog and featured my husband and I story on there which was great! We are still receiving wonderful compliments in regards to her work. Tracy is truly rare and I hope more people contact her to work with and don't waste their time with any other photographer because she is simply THAT good and in our eyes the BEST!

Profile Picture Cedreon , 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Tracy was such a joy to work with and she made sure to get the best photos of our wedding. I still look back at some of the pictures and wonder how she captured so many beautiful moments. You won't go wrong booking her for your wedding or other events.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tracy did an awesome job. She was professional and great to work with. I would definitely recommend her for any of your photography needs.

Profile Picture Deb, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tracy is wonderful to work with. She is extremely talented and a pleasure to be around. She makes everyone feel very comfortable! We will look forward to working with her again!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/28/10, 1 Review