Tracy Geagan Photography Reviews

4 Reviews for Tracy Geagan Photography

Tracy Geagan Photography 1
Tracy Geagan Photography 2

Kate · Married on 09/22/2018

Tracy and her team were absolutely AMAZING! They were professional and incredibly personable- our day was perfect because of them. Truly! It was the best decision I made when planning the wedding-other than the groom:) can’t recommend them enough.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/19/2017

Tracy did a wonderful job photographing our wedding! She had great suggestions of nearby places to take our wedding photos and even met with me beforehand to show me specific locations in person. Tracy did a great job the day of making my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera and our photos turned out beautiful! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Tracy Geagan Photography 3
    Tracy Geagan Photography 4

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2016

Tracy was professional, punctual and did exactly as we ask. She had some great ideas too! I would recommend her 100%. The photos are beautiful.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/10/2016

We met Tracy while planning our wedding in 2016. We really wanted someone that could capture not only the moments, but the emotion of the day as well. Tracy was able to provide us with a unique experience of documenting our day from our perspectives. The photos are absolutely stunning! I couldn’t say enough good things about Tracy!!!

Sent on 09/23/2018