Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements Reviews

144 | Savannah, GA

144 Reviews for Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements

Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 1
Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 2
Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 3
Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 4
Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 5

Kelly C · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Everything we could ask for

Tracy was everything we wanted in an officiant. We paid extra to have the ability to review and request edits to the ceremony she wrote for us, but we ended up not wanting to change a word. It was lovely, and very "us", even though she had never met us before the wedding day. She did an especially great job with our ring warming ceremony.
    Not to mention, she went above and beyond making an extra trip to help us get a copy of our license after the fact.
    I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Martin · Married on 10/26/2019

Hire Tracy!

Tracy was absolutely fantastic to work with. She was professional, friendly, and always responded extremely promptly. Her and Jennifer worked so hard to make sure our wedding went off without a hitch. She made sure our vows were tailored to us and they were beautifully written. She was flexible and patient as I was constantly changing my vision from a small elopement to a wedding. You definitely want her on your team to make sure your wedding day is perfect!

Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 6
    Sent on 11/05/2019

Jessica Bassham · Married on 10/09/2019

Easy, helpful, and amazing!

From the beginning, the entire process was amazing. Tracy and her team were approachable, kind, and so informative about every single step in the process. From working with her concierge to our hour of photography with Megan, everything was so comfortable. The services Tracy provides are top notch and made our elopement experience easier than I ever imagined. Thank you, Tracy!

Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 7
  • Melody

Melody Davis · Married on 09/30/2019

Perfect vow renewal

Tracy assisted in making our Vow Renewal Ceremony a PERFECT day! Tracy and her staff were professional, responsive and created a memorable experience for my husband and I.

Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 8
  • Juliana

Juliana Grey · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect intimate elopement experience

Amazing service! Not a detail spared, and I can’t imagine how many things I would have forgetten about if they didn’t nudge me. Everyone was so sweet and thoughtful, you can tell they genuinely enjoy their work and really wanted to make our day special.

Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 9
    Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 08/27/2019

Perfect experience

We could not have asked for anything better! Tracy was great from start to finish and wrote a beautiful ceremony that our family enjoyed! It was everything we could have hoped for.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Leigh A Spivy · Married on 08/13/2019

Wonderful Service For The Perfect Day

My husband and I decided to get married after being together for 6 years. These guys were able to pull everything together I less than 24 hours, including photography! Would definitely recommend.

Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 14
    Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Amie

Amie Papia · Married on 06/24/2019

Simple, professional and beautiful

Working with Tracy and her team was a delight and a breeze. They were able to accommodate my special requests and last minute changes and did so with punctuality and grace! Our ceremony was so well written and delivered. The photography session was easy, fun and stunning! I have nothing in the least bit negative to say about our experience with Savannah Weddings. We are so grateful for Tracy and our experience!

Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 15
    Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 05/17/2019

Lovely Experience!

Absolutely recommend! We decided last minute to elope and Tracy and her staff did an amazing job! The ceremony was beautiful and effortless!

Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 16
    Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 17
    Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 18
    Sent on 07/11/2019

Hapsatou Wane · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful wedding

Tracy was great to work with. Jeff and I are very quiet people and she just made everything feel easy and special. The vows she wrote for us were thoughtful and moving. Everything was just easy breezy. Tracy and her team made us feel special and helped us a great deal from taking pictures arrangements to where we should stand before and after the ceremony. Thank you, Tracy, for making our day even more special!!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Kym Riley · Married on 04/05/2019

The Best!!!

Tracy was absolutely AMAZING!!! Thank you!
    Love,
    Kym and Tracy Riley

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Ryanne

Ryanne Turner · Married on 03/30/2019

April was great!

Working with this company was a breeze! Everyone was always responsive and helpful! Our service was wonderful and everything arrived in plenty time to look over or change if we had needed to. Our officiant was April Hayes and I would highly recommend her. April was lovely and calming. She spoke beautifully and made our day so special. She was professional in every way and even showed up looking amazing on the day of!

Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 19
    Sent on 04/24/2019

Brandi · Married on 03/22/2019

Savannah elopement

Tracy was a dream to work with. Prior to our special day, Tracy was in touch with us and ensured we had all of our questions answered. Our ceremony was great and personal. It was the most perfect day and Tracy helped make sure that happened!

• Temprest

Temprest Ervin · Married on 03/07/2019

Planned a dream wedding in less than 60 days.

Tracy and her team went above and beyond to make our special day absolutely MAGICAL ! The only thing we asked for was and intimate- nerdy affair ... in less than 60 day. And guess what? They delivered just that to us and blew us away. Tracy and Jennifer we’re super professional and truly connected and understood what we wanted for our special day. Tracy and her teams responsiveness was prompt and they took their time breaking down every little detail for our special day (believe me, I had ALOT of questions). The day of the wedding was absolutely smooth and stress free. The ceremony Tracy wrote for us truly embody the essence of who my husband and I are. I would absolutely recommend Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements for up coming Wedding no matter how big or small. You will not regret it!

Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 20
    Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 21
    Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 22
    Sent on 10/02/2019

Karen Halpin · Married on 01/24/2019

Blessed and satisfied

Tracy Brisson made our wedding day beautiful and special. Tracy wrote personalized wedding vows that matched our feelings of love and devotion. Our wedding day was romantic and sweet, thank you Tracy for making our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Anna

Anna Mcdaniel-Wyatt · Married on 01/01/2019

Fantastic Elopement Experience

I recently eloped in Savannah and used Tracy as my officiant. The entire process from my initial outreach to planning the ceremony and selecting vendors was a breeze thanks to Tracy and her team! I felt overwhelmed at the idea of traveling to a different state to get married and the quick communication as well as detailed instructions from Tracy and her team helped me figure out everything I needed to do.

I am seriously grateful for Tracy’s knowledge of the area and relationships with other vendors as well. As someone coming in from out of town, I never would have known where to look for cupcakes, flowers, a photographer, or a hair and makeup artist so I’m really grateful to Tracy for her network as well.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Evelyn

Evelyn · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful Officiant!

Tracy was wonderful! She wrote the perfect ceremony for us and did an amazing job incorporating our readings. Guests at the wedding later told us how much they liked our officiant. She is also super organized and made the process so easy. Highly recommend! Thank you Tracy!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Courtney Urmston · Married on 11/30/2018

Courtney Urmston

Tracy was an incredible officiant. We got married in a square downtown which did not allow sound amplification. There were 75 guests in all and they all said they could hear her perfectly. She definitely made our day extra special.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Lauren Meyers · Married on 11/17/2018

The Perfect Ceremony

Tracy and Shannon were a joy to work with when planning our ceremony. My husband and I decided to go with Tracy's "create your story" package, which included a one-hour pre-ceremony consultation and final approval of the ceremony script Tracy crafted from the consultation. Tracy and Shannon's communication throughout the planning process was phenomenal. Tracy included every personal aspect of the ceremony that we requested. In addition, Tracy was able to attend our rehearsal of the ceremony and deliver our signed marriage license to the courthouse for filing. All of our guests, many of different beliefs, complimented the ceremony and enjoyed it, which is exactly what we had hoped. We were very happy with Tracy's work, and we are so happy we chose her to be our officiant!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Hannah · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing experience!!

I highly recommend Tracy Brisson for your wedding! She made the entire experience seamless and stress free which is exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • ambergray23

Amber · Married on 10/13/2018

We Love Tracy!

We had such a great experience with Tracy! She was kind, sincere, and really listened to our story as she crafted our ceremony. She even kept our "Skype Date" in the middle of Hurricane Michael! Her attention to detail was very appreciated and the process leading up to the wedding was so helpful! From the questionnaire to the correspondences to the iterations of the ceremony - it was truly perfect!

Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 23
    Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 24
    Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 25
    Sent on 03/21/2019

Gabrielle T Dietiker · Married on 10/10/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

Tracy was a pleasure to work with! She made our ceremony feel very personalized and special.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Ronald · Married on 09/01/2018

Working with Savannah Custom Weddings and Elopements; our officiant, April; and our photographer, Megan; was an amazing experience that far surpassed all of my expectations.

PROFESSIONALS! Their "system" was absolutely amazing and impressed me at every turn. The information they provide on their site and via emails, throughout the process, was just amazing. Most questions were answered with the available information and they were quick to follow up with me when I had any other questions. The questionnaire they ask you to complete allowed them to best understand what we wanted from our ceremony and put together a ceremony that was... "US"! I had ZERO "nerves" or concerns that the ceremony was going to be amazing and just what we wanted.

The photos by Megan were amazing. She has an amazing eye for what will work and is more than happy to take any shots that you might have in mind/want. There's nothing like trying to pick out pictures for a Thank You and Announcement card and having way too many VARIED, GREAT shots to choose from!

The biggest, most amazing surprise of the actual ceremony was our amazing officiant, April! The emotion and heart she put into our ceremony was not only heard and felt, but also expertly captured in many of the photographs, like the one posted here. She truly believes in LOVE and the words she speaks in her ceremonies. Her sincerity and HEART made her a part of our ceremony that we will not soon forget.

We cannot thank Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements (Tracy Brisson), Megan, and April enough for making the beginning of the next chapter of our lives so amazing! Thank you!

Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 26
    Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 27
    Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 28
    Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements 29
    Sent on 09/24/2018

tomara · Married on 08/08/2018

From the 1st email to the last Tracy made sure that we were well taken care of during our vow renewal process. We were grealty impressed with her services. We had location changes (our fountain disappeared lol) and she handled them wonderfully. I requested she wear a certain color ( we wore black didnt want her to do the same) & she gladly did so. She even helped shoooooo folks away from our back ground when needed during the renewal. Super glad we choose her & her team. Eloping in Savannah doesnt get any better.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Meghan · Married on 07/27/2018

Our ceremony and vows were the most important part of our wedding day. Tracy was amazing to work with and brought all of our wishes together. Leading up to our day, the process was organized and she was sure to incorporate details about who we are as a couple. It was especially important to us to work with someone LGBT friendly, and Tracy was affirming and comforting. We received so many compliments on our ceremony!! Thank you Tracy!!

Sent on 10/13/2018