Tracy Brisson Reviews

Tracy Brisson 6
  • Evelyn

Evelyn · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful Officiant!

Tracy was wonderful! She wrote the perfect ceremony for us and did an amazing job incorporating our readings. Guests at the wedding later told us how much they liked our officiant. She is also super organized and made the process so easy. Highly recommend! Thank you Tracy!

Courtney Urmston · Married on 11/30/2018

Courtney Urmston

Tracy was an incredible officiant. We got married in a square downtown which did not allow sound amplification. There were 75 guests in all and they all said they could hear her perfectly. She definitely made our day extra special.

Lauren Meyers · Married on 11/17/2018

The Perfect Ceremony

Tracy and Shannon were a joy to work with when planning our ceremony. My husband and I decided to go with Tracy's "create your story" package, which included a one-hour pre-ceremony consultation and final approval of the ceremony script Tracy crafted from the consultation. Tracy and Shannon's communication throughout the planning process was phenomenal. Tracy included every personal aspect of the ceremony that we requested. In addition, Tracy was able to attend our rehearsal of the ceremony and deliver our signed marriage license to the courthouse for filing. All of our guests, many of different beliefs, complimented the ceremony and enjoyed it, which is exactly what we had hoped. We were very happy with Tracy's work, and we are so happy we chose her to be our officiant!

Gabrielle T Dietiker · Married on 10/10/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

Tracy was a pleasure to work with! She made our ceremony feel very personalized and special.

Ronald · Married on 09/01/2018

Working with Savannah Custom Weddings and Elopements; our officiant, April; and our photographer, Megan; was an amazing experience that far surpassed all of my expectations.

PROFESSIONALS! Their "system" was absolutely amazing and impressed me at every turn. The information they provide on their site and via emails, throughout the process, was just amazing. Most questions were answered with the available information and they were quick to follow up with me when I had any other questions. The questionnaire they ask you to complete allowed them to best understand what we wanted from our ceremony and put together a ceremony that was... "US"! I had ZERO "nerves" or concerns that the ceremony was going to be amazing and just what we wanted.

The photos by Megan were amazing. She has an amazing eye for what will work and is more than happy to take any shots that you might have in mind/want. There's nothing like trying to pick out pictures for a Thank You and Announcement card and having way too many VARIED, GREAT shots to choose from!

The biggest, most amazing surprise of the actual ceremony was our amazing officiant, April! The emotion and heart she put into our ceremony was not only heard and felt, but also expertly captured in many of the photographs, like the one posted here. She truly believes in LOVE and the words she speaks in her ceremonies. Her sincerity and HEART made her a part of our ceremony that we will not soon forget.

We cannot thank Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements (Tracy Brisson), Megan, and April enough for making the beginning of the next chapter of our lives so amazing! Thank you!

Tracy Brisson 7
    Tracy Brisson 8
    Tracy Brisson 9
    Tracy Brisson 10

tomara · Married on 08/08/2018

From the 1st email to the last Tracy made sure that we were well taken care of during our vow renewal process. We were grealty impressed with her services. We had location changes (our fountain disappeared lol) and she handled them wonderfully. I requested she wear a certain color ( we wore black didnt want her to do the same) & she gladly did so. She even helped shoooooo folks away from our back ground when needed during the renewal. Super glad we choose her & her team. Eloping in Savannah doesnt get any better.

Meghan · Married on 07/27/2018

Our ceremony and vows were the most important part of our wedding day. Tracy was amazing to work with and brought all of our wishes together. Leading up to our day, the process was organized and she was sure to incorporate details about who we are as a couple. It was especially important to us to work with someone LGBT friendly, and Tracy was affirming and comforting. We received so many compliments on our ceremony!! Thank you Tracy!!

Emily · Married on 07/12/2018

racy & her staff were absolutely amazing! They were extremely responsive in all of the planning stages and our ceremony went off without a hitch! The vows were written specifically for us and included personal touches. We could not have been more pleased! Would highly recommend!

Tracy Brisson 11

Jenna · Married on 05/18/2018

Tracy and her team went above and beyond! We were coming from West Virginia, so although we spoke to Tracy on multiple occasions (via email, skype, etc.) we didn't meet until I was walking up the aisle. Everything was PERFECT. There was NO worry, confusion, or stress when it came to our special day. The ceremony that Tracy wrote meant more than we could've hoped for. It was so personalized and special to us. If you are looking to elope/have a destination wedding in the Savannah area, DO NOT hesitate to contact Tracy. I promise you will be thrilled with your experience!

Nathalie · Married on 05/10/2018

My husband and i live about 3 hours from Savannah, Ga. We knew immediately after getting engaged that we wanted to get married in savannah but knew no one to marry us. I got online and did tons of research and emailing to find the right person for us. Tracy Brisson Is who we chose, and we couldn’t have been any happier. She made our day and ceremony so easy and US! We loved every moment with her. Also leading up to that day she was a quick email reply away with any question or concern i had. Which made is super easy being we were not near Savannah to run ask her a question

Dava · Married on 04/22/2018

Tracy was excellent. Her website is very informative. It has all the info needed from getting your marriage license to planning your perfect wedding. With many options to choose from. She done an amazing job with our ceremony. She made our day very special and stress free.

Liliam · Married on 04/20/2018

Tracy is great. She is patient and makes sure your ceremony goes the way you want it. She is very accommodating and sweet.

Christina · Married on 03/31/2018

Tracy is a wonderful officiant! We wanted a non-secular wedding, and she was recommended by our photographer. She is an absolute pro, knows everything about what could be in a ceremony, great to brainstorm with on what could work well for your vision. She does a great job of preparing you in advance of what to expect, and I found her vow writing guide very helpful. She's also a great person and we are so happy she married us!

Kelsey · Married on 03/29/2018

Tracy was the best money we spent on our wedding. I know she’s just the officiant but she does so much more then that. Shannon helped me plan it all and kept me on schedule for everything. Tracy was so professional and made sure our ceremony was beautiful. We had a bunch of family members tell me how great the ceremony was and how much they enjoyed listening to Tracy. I’m so glad I got her, I highly recommend!!

Alyssa · Married on 03/23/2018

Tracy was absolutely wonderful! She was professional, sweet and went above and beyond on our wedding day! Highly recommended!

Jeannie · Married on 03/18/2018

We could not be more pleased with our experience. Tracy had so many options for us to choose from and made scheduling super easy. Molly officiated and the day was perfect to celebrate 14 years together in the chapel. We feel so lucky we found Tracy. Our ceremony was a true reflection of us, stress free, laid back, respectful and detail oriented. Working with Tracy and company is the best decision you could make outside of picking your partner.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/13/2018

My husband and I eloped in Savannah and weren't sure who to hire to officiate our sweet and simple ceremony. Tracy wrote such a perfect and beautiful ceremony that it was like she had known us our whole relationship. She went above and beyond and incorporated a reading about our sweet dog into the day. I was a little stressed out the day of trying to coordinate all of these vendors I didn't know for such a short time frame, but Tracy was cool as a cucumber and put me at ease. Hire her and you won't regret it!

Lindsay · Married on 02/28/2018

Our experience was amazing from start to finish! From my first email to get more information they gave me information on everything PLUS more, continued to touch base with us through the process and when we fully booked they made sure to send questionnaires so that our ceremony was written specifically for us! The day of the event was so smooth, zero issues, we were able to show up, enjoy our special day, have some cupcakes and champagne and take pictures. We cannot express how incredibly happy we are and that we chose to use them! Everything was picture perfect and seamless start to finish!

Alexandria · Married on 02/26/2018

Tracy was an absolute joy to work with. She and Shannon made planning a wedding a breeze. Although I was planning a destination wedding, that did not hinder us from having a wonderful and perfect day. Tracy was very professional and detail oriented. We only had a little over two months to plan the wedding and things came together perfectly. I cannot say enough about how well written and smooth the ceremony was. I loved how personalized the ceremony was with stories and information we shared with Tracy. Through her concierge service, we were connected with very professional and responsive people to help us with other services connected to the wedding such as photography, music, and petty cabs. Even when our chairs didn't show up, Tracy was quick to respond and solve the problem to the best of her ability. If you are planning to get married in Savannah, GA, Tracy will make it a very special day. Our wedding day was perfect and we could be more thankful to Tracy and Shannon!

Rhonda · Married on 02/06/2018

Tracy and her team at Savannah Custom Weddings and Elopements were wonderful people to work with for our recent wedding. My husband and I had a “planned“ elopement which had quite a few hiccups along the way. Tracy and her team helped us through every aspect of our event, even when we unexpectedly had to completely change the date of the event, along with other ceremony plans. From locations for the ceremony to lodging, bouquets and reservations for the wedding dinner, to hair and make up appointments, ceremony planning and everything in between - THEY HANDLED IT ALL. They were absolutely professional, but also friendly, accommodating and considerate. We came from another state to get married in Savannah and Tracy walked us through every detail necessary to have a perfect ceremony. I can’t recommend this company highly enough.

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I decided to elope to Savannah with our two closest friends. We are from Burlington, VT, so we really had to put a huge amount of trust into Tracy. She was absolutely AMAZING to work with. She checked in with us every so often to let us know where in the process she was, sent out a questionnaire to help learn a little more about us personally, including asking which songs to listen to while she wrote our ceremony, and the type of ceremony we wanted to have. She wrote the most perfect ceremony for us. We were thrilled with every aspect, from helping us to choose the park we were married in, how easy it was to communicate with her, the cost of the whole package, the ceremony, and with Tracy delivering our marriage license for us and then mailing it back to us.

Tracy, thank you so much for making our wedding an unforgettable, perfect day!

michelle · Married on 10/07/2017

Fabulous!!!
    A joy to work with.

Jason · Married on 10/07/2017

She was there for us from day one we called her and even when we had last minute changes or issues beyond our control, she was there while I was not doing good reassuring me that everything will work out and be fine! A++++++ Couldn’t ask for a better experience!

Danielle · Married on 10/06/2017

Tracy was amazing to work with! Very professional yet down to earth and relaxed!