Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements Reviews

156 | Savannah, GA

156 Reviews for Tracy Brisson, Wedding Officiant - Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements

Kelly C · Getting married on 04/10/2021

Everything we could ask for

Tracy was everything we wanted in an officiant. We paid extra to have the ability to review and request edits to the ceremony she wrote for us, but we ended up not wanting to change a word. It was lovely, and very "us", even though she had never met us before the wedding day. She did an especially great job with our ring warming ceremony.
    Not to mention, she went above and beyond making an extra trip to help us get a copy of our license after the fact.
    I would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Terrie

Terrie · Married on 09/06/2020

Our story told beautifully

Tracy was the absolute best to work with. She wrote a beautiful love story, our story to share with our guest. She was super sweet, attentive and funny. The entire process went smoothly and she helped us to coordinate a lovely ceremony. She touched on all the important things that we wanted voiced during our ceremony

Sent on 10/28/2020

Kelley Williams · Married on 07/10/2020

Best Wedding Ever!!!!

Tracy and her team were so easy to work with. That were prompt in answering all questions and finding vendors for us. Tara was our officiant and was very professional and made us feel at ease. Photographer Megan Jones captured the most beautiful pictures I have seen. Even with the little bit of rain we had it was a perfect day!!!

Sent on 08/14/2020

Barb Wright · Married on 07/09/2020

Intimate and personal

Tracy and the team provided an amazing wedding experience. All communications were prompt and personal. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect and so meaningful. We opted for a photo package and were very pleased with the photographer and pictures we got. Thanks for making our special day perfect!

Sent on 08/08/2020

Sasha Camilla · Married on 06/11/2020

Quarantine Love

Tracy and her team really took care of everything we needed and made sure that things went smooth. My husband and I ended up forgetting our rings and they seamlessly pulled through with the ceremony without making it awkward for my husband and our few guests. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/30/2020
  • Corissa

Corissa Morgan · Married on 05/09/2020

Corona Bride

We ended up having to cancel our wedding due to the Coronavirus, but we spent about a year working with Tracy and her team planning things and they were all fantastic. Very responsive to my emails and helped with all of my vendor questions. They even resolved a tricky issue with the city of Savannah incorrectly issuing our permit. Even though we did not get to have our wedding, I wholeheartedly recommend Tracy and her team. I would chose them in an instant if I had to go back and do it all over again.

Sent on 05/29/2020
  • Elizabeth

Liz Eldred · Married on 03/20/2020

Above and Beyond!!!

Wouldn’t have had it any other way. Everyone was so incredibly helpful and kept in contact with us all the time which was great because our wedding took place on 3/20/20 which was just when everything was starting to shut down due to the pandemic. They made sure everything was perfect despite the situation we found ourselves in. ❤️

Sent on 06/10/2020
  • GENEVIEVE

Genevieve Trogdon · Married on 03/14/2020

Savannah Elopement

Working with Tracy and her team was the best decision we made! They made our wedding day truly special! We were able to enjoy every minute of the day because they took care of everything. Even before the wedding Tracy and her team checked in with us, gave us articles to read to prepare for the big day, and overall calmed any nerves we might have before the our wedding. They gave us recommendations of local businesses in the area to book with for hair and makeup, the florist, musician, cake, and restaurants, all through their concierge service. Everyone was simply a pleasure to work with! We couldn't be happier! Book with Tracy and her team, go to Savannah (you will fall in love with it) and get married!

Sent on 06/09/2020

Alex Tampa · Married on 03/08/2020

Destination Wedding of Our Dreams

Tracy and Jennifer were out of this world. As an out-of-state couple, most of our communications with this dynamic duo was via email and it was still absolute perfection. I'm not even just saying this because our wedding was everything we ever dreamed of. Tracy dealt with our many thoughts and ideas, helped us weigh out our best options, and used her skills and experience to create a wedding we will cherish forever and write vows that still have us crying when we read them. Shout out to Tara who was also an incredible officiant.

Sent on 03/13/2020

Meghan · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing, Professional, understanding

Tracy and her team are incredible! We had Buffy as our officiant and she did an amazing job! We had all of the typical wedding emotions rolling through us, and did not have the ability to meet face to face before our wedding, so every communication was electronic. Let me tell you- Buffy DELIVERED on the information we wanted included in our wedding. After all, the officiant runs the show, and we couldn’t be happier. Our videographer used a lot of her words in our film... meaning she spoke right to us on a personal level! Highly recommend this group- professional, responsive, and understanding!

Sent on 04/21/2020

Patricia Didier · Married on 12/28/2019

Wonderful Experience, a wedding made easy and affordable!

Ms Tracy Brisson and all of the staff were so kind and professional. They remained in contact and were always available for any questions I had. I had no idea how an elopement would work but they made it so incredibly easy! I purchased the Savannah Elopement Experience package and I truly got my money’s worth! Our photo session was so fun and memorable and the staff helped me find everything I needed to have the perfect wedding. From making dinner reservations and finding entertainment and makeup artists, they handled all the footwork so I could sit back and relax. After the ceremony I looked through photos my guest took and I can see Tracy smiling in the background. It’s clear she has her heart in her work and loves what she does. I had an amazing wedding day thanks to Tracy and her team! (The photo attached to this review is one my guest took, not professionally done. I just wanted to show how genuine Tracy is)!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Nona

Nona · Married on 11/30/2019

So fun 11/30/19

Tracy was so easy to work with! She and Jennifer made things easy and stress free. The personalized ceremony she had written for us was amazing! It was so much fun and full of laughs especially whatever fell out of the tree when we just got done exchanging rings! Lol We couldn’t of asked for a better wedding! Thank you!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Martin · Married on 10/26/2019

Hire Tracy!

Tracy was absolutely fantastic to work with. She was professional, friendly, and always responded extremely promptly. Her and Jennifer worked so hard to make sure our wedding went off without a hitch. She made sure our vows were tailored to us and they were beautifully written. She was flexible and patient as I was constantly changing my vision from a small elopement to a wedding. You definitely want her on your team to make sure your wedding day is perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Jessica Bassham · Married on 10/09/2019

Easy, helpful, and amazing!

From the beginning, the entire process was amazing. Tracy and her team were approachable, kind, and so informative about every single step in the process. From working with her concierge to our hour of photography with Megan, everything was so comfortable. The services Tracy provides are top notch and made our elopement experience easier than I ever imagined. Thank you, Tracy!

• Melody

Melody Davis · Married on 09/30/2019

Perfect vow renewal

Tracy assisted in making our Vow Renewal Ceremony a PERFECT day! Tracy and her staff were professional, responsive and created a memorable experience for my husband and I.

• Juliana

Juliana Grey · Married on 09/07/2019

Perfect intimate elopement experience

Amazing service! Not a detail spared, and I can’t imagine how many things I would have forgetten about if they didn’t nudge me. Everyone was so sweet and thoughtful, you can tell they genuinely enjoy their work and really wanted to make our day special.

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Jennifer

jennifer sandoval · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding/rain

We decided to get married exactly one month before. They were able to ensure all our wishes were met. On the day of our wedding it rained all day. Tracy and her amazing staff were able to give us solutions and were so flexible with us, it made everything better than I had imagined. I’m so thankful for them all.

Sent on 06/21/2020
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 08/27/2019

Perfect experience

We could not have asked for anything better! Tracy was great from start to finish and wrote a beautiful ceremony that our family enjoyed! It was everything we could have hoped for.

Sent on 08/31/2019

Leigh A Spivy · Married on 08/13/2019

Wonderful Service For The Perfect Day

My husband and I decided to get married after being together for 6 years. These guys were able to pull everything together I less than 24 hours, including photography! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Amie

Amie Papia · Married on 06/24/2019

Simple, professional and beautiful

Working with Tracy and her team was a delight and a breeze. They were able to accommodate my special requests and last minute changes and did so with punctuality and grace! Our ceremony was so well written and delivered. The photography session was easy, fun and stunning! I have nothing in the least bit negative to say about our experience with Savannah Weddings. We are so grateful for Tracy and our experience!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 05/17/2019

Lovely Experience!

Absolutely recommend! We decided last minute to elope and Tracy and her staff did an amazing job! The ceremony was beautiful and effortless!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Hapsatou Wane · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful wedding

Tracy was great to work with. Jeff and I are very quiet people and she just made everything feel easy and special. The vows she wrote for us were thoughtful and moving. Everything was just easy breezy. Tracy and her team made us feel special and helped us a great deal from taking pictures arrangements to where we should stand before and after the ceremony. Thank you, Tracy, for making our day even more special!!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Kym Riley · Married on 04/05/2019

The Best!!!

Tracy was absolutely AMAZING!!! Thank you!
    Love,
    Kym and Tracy Riley

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Ryanne

Ryanne Turner · Married on 03/30/2019

April was great!

Working with this company was a breeze! Everyone was always responsive and helpful! Our service was wonderful and everything arrived in plenty time to look over or change if we had needed to. Our officiant was April Hayes and I would highly recommend her. April was lovely and calming. She spoke beautifully and made our day so special. She was professional in every way and even showed up looking amazing on the day of!

Sent on 04/24/2019

Brandi · Married on 03/22/2019

Savannah elopement

Tracy was a dream to work with. Prior to our special day, Tracy was in touch with us and ensured we had all of our questions answered. Our ceremony was great and personal. It was the most perfect day and Tracy helped make sure that happened!