Tracy Brisson Reviews

Tracy Brisson 7
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 08/27/2019

Perfect experience

We could not have asked for anything better! Tracy was great from start to finish and wrote a beautiful ceremony that our family enjoyed! It was everything we could have hoped for.

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Amie

Amie Papia · Married on 06/24/2019

Simple, professional and beautiful

Working with Tracy and her team was a delight and a breeze. They were able to accommodate my special requests and last minute changes and did so with punctuality and grace! Our ceremony was so well written and delivered. The photography session was easy, fun and stunning! I have nothing in the least bit negative to say about our experience with Savannah Weddings. We are so grateful for Tracy and our experience!

Sent on 07/23/2019
    Tracy Brisson 8

Hapsatou Wane · Married on 04/13/2019

Wonderful wedding

Tracy was great to work with. Jeff and I are very quiet people and she just made everything feel easy and special. The vows she wrote for us were thoughtful and moving. Everything was just easy breezy. Tracy and her team made us feel special and helped us a great deal from taking pictures arrangements to where we should stand before and after the ceremony. Thank you, Tracy, for making our day even more special!!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Kym Riley · Married on 04/05/2019

The Best!!!

Tracy was absolutely AMAZING!!! Thank you!
    Love,
    Kym and Tracy Riley

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Ryanne

Ryanne Turner · Married on 03/30/2019

April was great!

Working with this company was a breeze! Everyone was always responsive and helpful! Our service was wonderful and everything arrived in plenty time to look over or change if we had needed to. Our officiant was April Hayes and I would highly recommend her. April was lovely and calming. She spoke beautifully and made our day so special. She was professional in every way and even showed up looking amazing on the day of!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Tracy Brisson 9
  • Anna

Anna Mcdaniel-Wyatt · Married on 01/01/2019

Fantastic Elopement Experience

I recently eloped in Savannah and used Tracy as my officiant. The entire process from my initial outreach to planning the ceremony and selecting vendors was a breeze thanks to Tracy and her team! I felt overwhelmed at the idea of traveling to a different state to get married and the quick communication as well as detailed instructions from Tracy and her team helped me figure out everything I needed to do.

I am seriously grateful for Tracy’s knowledge of the area and relationships with other vendors as well. As someone coming in from out of town, I never would have known where to look for cupcakes, flowers, a photographer, or a hair and makeup artist so I’m really grateful to Tracy for her network as well.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Evelyn

Evelyn · Married on 12/01/2018

Wonderful Officiant!

Tracy was wonderful! She wrote the perfect ceremony for us and did an amazing job incorporating our readings. Guests at the wedding later told us how much they liked our officiant. She is also super organized and made the process so easy. Highly recommend! Thank you Tracy!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Courtney Urmston · Married on 11/30/2018

Courtney Urmston

Tracy was an incredible officiant. We got married in a square downtown which did not allow sound amplification. There were 75 guests in all and they all said they could hear her perfectly. She definitely made our day extra special.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Lauren Meyers · Married on 11/17/2018

The Perfect Ceremony

Tracy and Shannon were a joy to work with when planning our ceremony. My husband and I decided to go with Tracy's "create your story" package, which included a one-hour pre-ceremony consultation and final approval of the ceremony script Tracy crafted from the consultation. Tracy and Shannon's communication throughout the planning process was phenomenal. Tracy included every personal aspect of the ceremony that we requested. In addition, Tracy was able to attend our rehearsal of the ceremony and deliver our signed marriage license to the courthouse for filing. All of our guests, many of different beliefs, complimented the ceremony and enjoyed it, which is exactly what we had hoped. We were very happy with Tracy's work, and we are so happy we chose her to be our officiant!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Hannah · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing experience!!

I highly recommend Tracy Brisson for your wedding! She made the entire experience seamless and stress free which is exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 12/28/2018
  • ambergray23

Amber · Married on 10/13/2018

We Love Tracy!

We had such a great experience with Tracy! She was kind, sincere, and really listened to our story as she crafted our ceremony. She even kept our "Skype Date" in the middle of Hurricane Michael! Her attention to detail was very appreciated and the process leading up to the wedding was so helpful! From the questionnaire to the correspondences to the iterations of the ceremony - it was truly perfect!

Sent on 03/21/2019
    Tracy Brisson 10
    Tracy Brisson 11
    Tracy Brisson 12

Gabrielle T Dietiker · Married on 10/10/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

Tracy was a pleasure to work with! She made our ceremony feel very personalized and special.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Ronald · Married on 09/01/2018

Working with Savannah Custom Weddings and Elopements; our officiant, April; and our photographer, Megan; was an amazing experience that far surpassed all of my expectations.

PROFESSIONALS! Their "system" was absolutely amazing and impressed me at every turn. The information they provide on their site and via emails, throughout the process, was just amazing. Most questions were answered with the available information and they were quick to follow up with me when I had any other questions. The questionnaire they ask you to complete allowed them to best understand what we wanted from our ceremony and put together a ceremony that was... "US"! I had ZERO "nerves" or concerns that the ceremony was going to be amazing and just what we wanted.

The photos by Megan were amazing. She has an amazing eye for what will work and is more than happy to take any shots that you might have in mind/want. There's nothing like trying to pick out pictures for a Thank You and Announcement card and having way too many VARIED, GREAT shots to choose from!

The biggest, most amazing surprise of the actual ceremony was our amazing officiant, April! The emotion and heart she put into our ceremony was not only heard and felt, but also expertly captured in many of the photographs, like the one posted here. She truly believes in LOVE and the words she speaks in her ceremonies. Her sincerity and HEART made her a part of our ceremony that we will not soon forget.

We cannot thank Savannah Custom Weddings & Elopements (Tracy Brisson), Megan, and April enough for making the beginning of the next chapter of our lives so amazing! Thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Tracy Brisson 13
    Tracy Brisson 14
    Tracy Brisson 15
    Tracy Brisson 16

tomara · Married on 08/08/2018

From the 1st email to the last Tracy made sure that we were well taken care of during our vow renewal process. We were grealty impressed with her services. We had location changes (our fountain disappeared lol) and she handled them wonderfully. I requested she wear a certain color ( we wore black didnt want her to do the same) & she gladly did so. She even helped shoooooo folks away from our back ground when needed during the renewal. Super glad we choose her & her team. Eloping in Savannah doesnt get any better.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Meghan · Married on 07/27/2018

Our ceremony and vows were the most important part of our wedding day. Tracy was amazing to work with and brought all of our wishes together. Leading up to our day, the process was organized and she was sure to incorporate details about who we are as a couple. It was especially important to us to work with someone LGBT friendly, and Tracy was affirming and comforting. We received so many compliments on our ceremony!! Thank you Tracy!!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Emily · Married on 07/12/2018

racy & her staff were absolutely amazing! They were extremely responsive in all of the planning stages and our ceremony went off without a hitch! The vows were written specifically for us and included personal touches. We could not have been more pleased! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Tracy Brisson 17
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 06/16/2018

Lovely Experience!

Absolutely recommend! We decided last minute to elope and Tracy and her staff did an amazing job! The ceremony was beautiful and effortless!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Tracy Brisson 18
    Tracy Brisson 19
    Tracy Brisson 20

Jenna · Married on 05/18/2018

Tracy and her team went above and beyond! We were coming from West Virginia, so although we spoke to Tracy on multiple occasions (via email, skype, etc.) we didn't meet until I was walking up the aisle. Everything was PERFECT. There was NO worry, confusion, or stress when it came to our special day. The ceremony that Tracy wrote meant more than we could've hoped for. It was so personalized and special to us. If you are looking to elope/have a destination wedding in the Savannah area, DO NOT hesitate to contact Tracy. I promise you will be thrilled with your experience!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Nathalie · Married on 05/10/2018

My husband and i live about 3 hours from Savannah, Ga. We knew immediately after getting engaged that we wanted to get married in savannah but knew no one to marry us. I got online and did tons of research and emailing to find the right person for us. Tracy Brisson Is who we chose, and we couldn’t have been any happier. She made our day and ceremony so easy and US! We loved every moment with her. Also leading up to that day she was a quick email reply away with any question or concern i had. Which made is super easy being we were not near Savannah to run ask her a question

Sent on 07/07/2018

Dava · Married on 04/22/2018

Tracy was excellent. Her website is very informative. It has all the info needed from getting your marriage license to planning your perfect wedding. With many options to choose from. She done an amazing job with our ceremony. She made our day very special and stress free.

Sent on 05/16/2018

Liliam · Married on 04/20/2018

Tracy is great. She is patient and makes sure your ceremony goes the way you want it. She is very accommodating and sweet.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Christina · Married on 03/31/2018

Tracy is a wonderful officiant! We wanted a non-secular wedding, and she was recommended by our photographer. She is an absolute pro, knows everything about what could be in a ceremony, great to brainstorm with on what could work well for your vision. She does a great job of preparing you in advance of what to expect, and I found her vow writing guide very helpful. She's also a great person and we are so happy she married us!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Kelsey · Married on 03/29/2018

Tracy was the best money we spent on our wedding. I know she’s just the officiant but she does so much more then that. Shannon helped me plan it all and kept me on schedule for everything. Tracy was so professional and made sure our ceremony was beautiful. We had a bunch of family members tell me how great the ceremony was and how much they enjoyed listening to Tracy. I’m so glad I got her, I highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Alyssa · Married on 03/23/2018

Tracy was absolutely wonderful! She was professional, sweet and went above and beyond on our wedding day! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Jeannie · Married on 03/18/2018

We could not be more pleased with our experience. Tracy had so many options for us to choose from and made scheduling super easy. Molly officiated and the day was perfect to celebrate 14 years together in the chapel. We feel so lucky we found Tracy. Our ceremony was a true reflection of us, stress free, laid back, respectful and detail oriented. Working with Tracy and company is the best decision you could make outside of picking your partner.

Sent on 04/10/2018