Track Seven DJ Reviews

Track Seven DJ 4
Track Seven DJ 5
Track Seven DJ 6

Vaughn · Married on 09/26/2014

We used Track Seven DJ for several reasons, my daughter read all the great reviews and of course checked them out on Facebook. But mostly after meeting in person with Joel she felt this was the DJ that would do a great job. As it turned out she was correct, as the father of the bride I was very involved throughout the entire planning of the wedding day. Working with Joel made my job easier, he was very tentative every time I reached out with questions or requests. My daughter decided she wanted to do a special father/daughter dance that would include slices of music from different songs so we could get our grove on. I approached Joel about this on a very short time table before the wedding and he put together our request, then he graciously tweaked it several times for me. As for the big day, Joel performed the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception and did a fabulous job not missing a beat. I have had several friends and family members comment on how this was the best wedding they have been a part of and how great the DJ was. - I would not hesitate recommending Joel 100%, it will be the easiest and best choice you will make for your event. Vaughn

Sent on 09/30/2014
  • Bri Nichole

Bri Nichole · Married on 09/26/2014

Joel with Track 7 DJ went beyond anything I expected. When I first met with Joel, I had already spoke to two other DJs and I wasn't overly fond of either one. Immediately, Joel was super easy to speak to and I was highly impressed with how organized he was. He already had a game plan in mind to make our wedding day fun and memorable. Even before we left the cafe where my fiance, father, and I met him; I knew I had to have this guy responsible for getting all my guests out on the floor. Throughout the wedding planning process, Joel was a gem. He helped my father and I put together our father-daughter dance mix. I am ready to start marrying more people that I know off, just so I can insist that Joel be the DJ and that I can enjoy all his music selections. Book with Joel and you seriously will have an unforgettable event. Numerous family members and friends are still raving about Joel and how he managed to get people of all ages on the dance floor. Kudos Sir.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Michele · Married on 09/20/2014

Amazing job Joel!!! You were everything thing that Joe and I wanted in a DJ for our big day!! We will definitely recommend you to our friends and family! Again thank you so much for everything!!

The Wagner's :)

Sent on 09/21/2014

Tiffany · Married on 09/13/2014

Justin was great!!! I would definitely recommend this company, especially Justin, to any bride/groom getting married. Kept the guests happy and on the dance floor! Justin was also great to work with when getting the proper music and correct version of songs ready for the reception. Very helpful, reliable, and responsive!!!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Brent · Married on 09/13/2014

Short review - If you are having an event and need a DJ - hire Joel and Track7 - they rock!

Long review - We hired Joel for our wedding and he was everything we could have asked for in a DJ and more. Not only did he provide great music for our reception, but he also ran all of the music for our ceremony and was the de facto MC for the evening. He has an excellent announcing voice and kept everyone updated on what was going to be going on during the reception. He played awesome music for our dinner our (not the typical big band and standard stuff - more contemporary music), and he did a great job of " reading the room" during the reception and dance time and played music that kept everyone on the dance floor and moving. Also, Joel was extremely flexible and responsive to our needs. We realized around 10:30 PM at night that our reception was still going strong and we were slated to finish having music at 11:00 PM. We spoke with Joel and asked if it was alright if we could keep it going until midnight and he kindly obliged.

Overall, I have nothing but great things to say about Joel. He provided the soundtrack to our special day and really knocked it out of the park!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Jeff and Delores · Married on 09/07/2014

My daughter's wedding was on September 7, 2014. We hired Justin with Track Seven. He was very professional and friendly. The wedding was a huge success due to him keeping everything running smoothly. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a DJ for a wedding or event.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Alex · Married on 08/30/2014

Track Seven DJ, and specifically Joel, were fantastic to work with! Joel kept the party going during our reception and kept people on the dance floor, even though this was not a large reception. Joel added so many personal touches to our reception that really showed us how much he cared about us having a great reception and how much he enjoys his job. Several of these personal touches meant a lot to my now-wife and I, such as the "Love Story" where Joel would get versions of how my wife and I met and how our relationship progressed from each of us and merged them together into a fantastic story which he told during the reception. Joel also went above and beyond and played a song that I had sang or my wife early on in our relationship, complete with the personalization of the song. I have had so many of our family and friends who attended our wedding reception rave about how great Joel was as our DJ, and told us both during the reception and continue to tell us weeks after the reception! Joel was a pleasure to work with and really helped to make our day less stressful. I would recommend, and have recommended, Joel and Track Seven DJ to any and all of my friends looking for a DJ for any type of event! I cannot recommend Joel and Track Seven DJ highly enough, as they helped make our wedding reception one of the best days of my wife and I's lifes.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Rachel · Married on 08/30/2014

My now husband and I could not have asked for a better DJ in Joel with Track Seven DJ. He went beyond what most DJs do to make a couple's wedding day extra special. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Joel and Track Seven DJ to other couple I know who are getting married or needing DJ services.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Lisa · Married on 08/16/2014

After doing research for quite a while, speaking to other DJ's/companies, Track 7 was the most valuable, responsive and professional! Some were all about making a small fortune and trying to sell the hupla extras versus focusing on what we wanted. No matter what it is you do want, however, Joel will take care of it! I loved his set-up and simplistic, elegant approach. He was completely focused on the wedding itself and did not "promote" the business. Also, he was not communicated to about our need for a microphone for the ceremony.....Joel responded positively and took care of that need at the last minute without causing undue stress on the bride (or her mother)! Thank you Joel...I will continue to recommend him to anyone who needs a DJ. What a gem!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Joel was incredibly accommodating and flexible with our requests for music throughout our wedding ceremony and reception. My husband chose Track 7 as our wedding DJ because of previous positive reviews and we were not disappointed!

Sent on 08/21/2014

Kevin · Married on 08/08/2014

Joel was wonderful! He provided audio and DJ services for my wedding, cocktail hour, and reception (all in different rooms of the same venue). Our ceremony was outdoors, and he had to compete with a drum corps practicing not 1000 feet away. Given the circumstances, the audio for the ceremony wasn't perfect, but Joel did an incredible job of adjusting the levels as we went to keep us audible, keep the music louder than the drums, and prevent the wind from washing out the mics altogether.
    The reception was outstanding as well. His announcements are very professional and fun. He knew when to play the right music to get people dancing without ever once being pushy to get people on the dance floor. I've never seen a reception dance floor as active as the one at my wedding. Finally, he got to know my wife and I through our meetings before the wedding, and his music choices made the whole thing feel very personal while still being incredibly fun for all of our guests. Thanks so much Joel!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Krista · Married on 08/02/2014

Joel was the DJ at my best friend's wedding a couple of years ago. I remember thinking how awesome it would be if he would be the DJ at my wedding some day. Thankfully, I got engaged and we contacted Joel right away and found out he was available, so we booked him. Since the very first day of communication with Joel, he was flexible, responsive, and so easy to work with. We met him a few times at Starbucks to discuss our wedding and Joel was so open with suggestions and ideas on how to make our day perfect. We even switched up the location and ended up having our wedding in Bloomington, which Joel was so flexible and agreed to make the drive down. Out wedding day finally arrived and I have to say Joel made the night so memorable. I received countless compliments from my guests, both young, old, male and female on how great the music was. He played such a great variety, and really helped with making sure the reception was run smoothly. I have never been to a wedding where the dance floor was ALWAYS full, until my own. Thanks so much to Joel for being awesome. I cannot think of anything that could have been done better.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Bob · Married on 07/19/2014

Joel was outstanding!!! He is extremely professional and provides wonderful DJ entertainment! Joel is very easy to work with and goes above an beyond to help make sure your big day is perfect! My wife and I truly enjoyed the entire process of working with Joel. Track 7 also provides some really cool added personal touches that make your event even more extraordinary! If you are looking for a one of a kind DJ experience for your next big event, then Joel and Track 7 is who you want to work with! Thank again for everything, Joel!!!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Meredith · Married on 07/18/2014

Joel did a wonderful job at our wedding! He was responsive, quick on his feet with last minute changes, and gave some ideas to help make our reception even better. We would recommend him to any one. We had a large amount of people request songs-- he was able to help filter them based on our music preferences. He was on time, dressed professionally, and respected the bride and groom. Joel is great!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Chelsie · Married on 06/28/2014

Joel was so nice from the initial process and was very easy to talk to in person. He was able to play all the requests I or other guests had suggested and interacted well on the mic. I can't say it enough how nice and down to earth he was. I would HIGHLY recommend him for any event!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Joel was so nice and always responded to my emails and calls promptly. He was on top of it!!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Great to work with!!! Did an Excellent job at the wedding and gave us lots of great ideas and went out of his way to make sure we were completely satisfied, even checking in with us during the reception to make sure all was A+. Everyone said it was the best wedding they had attended in a long time!!

Sent on 06/16/2014

I thought you guys did an excellent job. It was a good mix of songs throughout the night. The dance floor was packed and people danced the entire time.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Emily · Married on 06/07/2014

Joel was an amazing DJ! He helped me out with planning the ceremony music and reception music when I couldn't make up my mind. He knew just what I wanted. It was just amazing!

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • User2819401 · 2+ years ago

Our experience with Joel and Track Seven DJ was wonderful from start to finish. His experience and professionalism put us at ease--he's friendly, approachable, and truly cares about your experience. He answered our questions in a timely fashion and was a pleasure to work with. On the day of, Joel brought the rain--the dance floor was full throughout our reception, and many of our guests unsolicitedly commented on how great our DJ was. All in all, we highly recommend Track Seven DJ.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Nona · Married on 05/24/2014

Joel at Track 7 DJ was absolutely wonderful to work with! He was friendly and laidback, while still being a true professional. We got married in Indiana but live in Missouri, and Joel was quick with email responses any time I had a question. Our wedding was outside at a shelter at a state park, so not your typical venue. He had to work with limited electricity, but everything sounded great. He served as the MC as well as DJ, and he really kept the whole evening on schedule. He read a really touching story about how Matt and I met before our first dance, and it just added to the special feeling of the day. Because our venue was outside and spread out, our guests were spread out, and I had been worried that not many people were dancing.However, several guests commented on how nice it was to be able to talk and listen to music the whole time, as well as how much they enjoyed Joel's song choices. We gave him some suggestions, and he really provided music that was to our taste. We ended the night with a special sing-along to Europe's Final Countdown, which was awesome.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Ariel · Married on 05/17/2014

We had a great wedding reception with Track7 as our DJ! Our dance floor was full the whole night,and everyone seemed to enjoy the music selections. The DJ did an excellent job of catering to our music styles and preferences, and we had a blast! We received many compliments about the evening.

Sent on 05/26/2014

Jen · Married on 05/17/2014

Joel was so great to work with! Very pleasant, personable and flexible! He definitely did a wonderful job at our wedding reception. Will definitely recommend Joel to friends!! Thanks

Sent on 06/01/2014

Mike WIlliams was great!!! He kept the dancing mood going all night! Was professional and brought great ideas to the table during our consultation. Spoke with my husband and I during our event to ensure what we wanted. He was able to make our wedding-song dreams come true!!! Highly recommend Joel or Mike, both were extremely nice and wanted to ensure our day was special.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Ben · Married on 03/29/2014

Joel Nowacki and our whole Track7 DJ experience was incredible. From the first day we met with Joel through the moment we walked out the door of the reception, Joel's enthusiasm and professionalism exceeded all of our expectations. We interviewed at least 10 other DJ's in Indianapolis before settling on Joel, but that's only because he was the last one we met with. He was organized and personable, but most importantly, he loves his job. That passion for music and entertainment shines through in all that Joel does. He was even kind enough to sing the song for our first dance. On top of being a great DJ (all of our friends danced until their feet hurt), Joel is a great guitarist and vocalist. We were hesitant at first to see if he could perform the song we wanted. Not only did he learn the song in a couple months, he performed it better than we ever could have imagined. Can't thank you enough Joel! I would recommend Track7 DJ to anyone who wants to have a personal, professional, exciting, and unforgettable interaction with their music vendor.

Sent on 04/08/2014