Track Seven DJ Reviews

Track Seven DJ 4
Track Seven DJ 5
Track Seven DJ 6

Lisa · Married on 04/13/2018

Very good DJ with excellent song selection that kept people on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Shelby · Married on 03/23/2018

Track Seven DJ made our wedding day so special. I am so appreciative of how much time and effort was put into making our day truly ours. From the start, Joel took the time to walk us through everything and made us feel at ease for our big day. Joel has such attention to detail and did a phenomenal job for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. I would recommend Track Seven DJ for any occasion!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Tanner · Married on 03/09/2018

Joel is a strait music genius and helped make for an unfirtgetable night. Everyone’s hould book with these people they know how to throw a party

Sent on 03/11/2018

Andrew · Married on 02/23/2018

Joel was very flexible and offered valuable suggestions on song choices for all the variety of situations that songs are needed for during a wedding. He was also very helpful and flexible on the wedding day itself, and was a calming, encouraging influence. His experience with prior weddings was also very helpful.

Sent on 03/08/2018

kyle · Married on 01/14/2018

Joel was great! Very nice man to work with, my wife and I didn't have many songs in mind but we knew we wanted a 1930's wedding. And Joel did a great job picking songs and making the whole night wonderful and a great time for not only us but our guest. Very happy.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Tom · Married on 12/02/2017

Working with Joel at Track 7 was truly incredible. We only met with him twice while planning our wedding, and we didn't send him our song details (first dance, father/daughter, mother/son, etc...) until a few days before the wedding. Even though we only met with him twice and we sent the details so close to the day-of we had absolutely no worries regarding his ability to give us exactly what we wanted, and he did just that. For being such a large part of the day, it was so nice not having to worry at all about his service while we had a million other things on our minds. We had a lot of non-traditional requests and he accommodated all of them. He played a huge part in making our wedding unforgettable and I would recommend working with him without hesitation. Thank you Joel!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Brian · Married on 11/11/2017

Joel was awesome to work with for our wedding. He knows how to maintain a nice balance of being laid back, but taking his profession seriously. He met with us before our wedding just to get a feel of our expectations and an initial read of the type of music to play. We sent a request sheet to our guests with the wedding invitations and returned the resultant song list to Joel for him to work with. He was able to use this as a guide and do what he does best with how to order the mix and read the crowd to keep everybody entertained. While this will be my only wedding, if another event needs a DJ, I would hire Joel again without hesitation.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Corenn · Married on 11/05/2017

He rocked it! My new hubby and I loved every song he played...we were even swaying during dinner! Our friends and family really had a great time and we feel it was due to what Joel played. He said he reads a crowd to know what to play next in what you request and he did! In addition, all of our special requests were accommodated.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Bridgette · Married on 10/28/2017

Joel was phenomenal!!! He came highly recommended and did not disappoint. We had several guests comment on how amazing he was as well. Every time he was about to announce something he would confirm with us to make sure it was okay which was great. He ran the show and made sure everything went smoothly. No complaints here. Fantastic job!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

marcy · Married on 10/14/2017

We were extremely happy with Joel at Track 7 DJ. The music was exactly what we wanted and the reception would not have flowed without him! He made sure to keep us on point with the timeline and everything went as smooth as could be. He was great to work with and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/16/2017

David · Married on 10/07/2017

Track Seven DJ did a wonderful job for our wedding! They were easy to work with, accommodating, and listened to all of our requests and expectations for the night.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Justin with Track Seven DJ did an amazing job for our wedding. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Kelsey · Married on 10/01/2017

Joel is the BEST out there. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy and everyone was enjoying their time. If you're looking for a DJ, look no further. He is the one! Joel made our night, and our guests loved him too.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Joel was an amazing DJ for our event! As the bride, I was one of the last to enter the reception hall and the first thing one of my guests said after I entered was that the music had been awesome - even before dinner started! Joel was great to work with throughout the planning process and really knew how to keep the party going with a full dance floor throughout the night. We really liked that he was open to playing specific songs that we wanted played (some from lesser known musicians), but he also had a great playlist of his own to supplement our favorite tunes. You will not be disappointed working with Joel or Track Seven DJ!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Track Seven DJ's reply:

Wow, thank you so much Lauren! You guys were such a pleasure to work with! All the best to you both and thank you again for the kind words!

Maggie · Married on 09/23/2017

Joel was absolutely awesome! He did a great job running the show and kept the dance floor full all night long!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Ezekiel · Married on 09/09/2017

Awesome Job

Love the Track Seven DJ!!!!

Will be referring to everyone I know!!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Jacki · Married on 09/09/2017

We hired Track Seven DJ for our wedding and our experience with Joel was amazing. He was easy to work with and I had last minute changes which he made with ease. Our family raved about Joel after the wedding and said the party was going all night long. The music he played was high energy and fun like we requested. He also covered the ceremony music and everything flowed smoothly. It was truly a pleasure to work with Joel and I highly recommend him and Track Seven DJ to anyone looking for services in the future.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Sean & Celia · Married on 09/03/2017

Joel is a true professional. He had to set his equipment up at one location and an hour later move everything to a different location within the hour. He is punctual, professional, fun and awesome! We couldn't be happier with Track Seven DJ. We highly recommend this vendor's services. Celia and I honestly can't think of anything that they would need to improve to make our night any better!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Emily · Married on 08/05/2017

Joel Nowacki with Track7DJ went above and beyond our expectations for our wedding, we literally couldn't have found anyone better! Not only is Joel an amazing DJ but he is also an incredible person to talk to. He is very professional and flexible and will give you pronominal service! He truly made our celebration a night to remember.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Track Seven DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! It was a pleasure being a part of your big day!

Michaela · Married on 07/27/2017

Joel Nowacki with TrackSeven did a more than phenomenal job at our wedding. Joel was excellent with communicating and responding quickly to emails/texts leading up to our wedding day, so his performance on the day-of was nothing short of spectacular! Joel was professional and truly cared about making our wedding day one to remember not just for my husband and myself, but for all of our guests.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Track Seven DJ's reply:

Thank you so much! You guys were such a pleasure to work with! All the best to you both!

Beth · Married on 07/08/2017

We loved Joel!! We will be more than happy to tell everyone about his services. :-) Joel helped me pick out music months in advance and along the way. He was on time at all of our meetings. He was a professional. There was not one bad comment all night about him, and my family can be critical. They loved him as a DJ! That alone says a lot about Joel. He was a referal to me by a friend from her wedding, and I will refer him to everyone I know as well.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2017

Joel was amazing! I live in Los Angeles and got married and Indianapolis. He made it seem like he was right around the corner by being so accessible. We had a lot of communication through email and phone. The first time we actually met in person was at my wedding and he was simply amazing. A real professional. He was super easy going and stayed longer than we planned the wedding to be and did not even mention it. I highly recommend Joel to everyone who needs a DJ.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Track Seven DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! Your wedding was stunning and your reception was so much fun! Thank you for letting Track Seven DJ be a part of your celebration!

Amy · Married on 06/17/2017

Joel was great to work with!! When a questionable song was requested, he ran it past me - which I really appreciated!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Loreliss · Married on 06/17/2017

Ken Sorenson made our night completely unforgettable! The dance floor was packed all throughout our reception. He is so good at "feeling" the crowd to figure out what to play next. He also added to the beauty of our venue by adding some really nice lighting I had asked him about. Our event coordinator wasn't the greatest. She left right at the start of our reception. As soon as Ken realized this he took the reception and kept control of everything! I can't recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/11/2017

Joel was amazing! Not only was he incredibly quick to respond to emails or Facebook messages, he was incredibly flexible with me even as I was making day-before changes and additions to the ceremony. Not only was he helpful before the wedding, during the ceremony he was keeping us updated on how things were going and was ready to assist with anything we could ever need or want. VERY, VERY highly recommended.

Sent on 06/13/2017