Track Seven DJ Reviews

Track Seven DJ 4
Track Seven DJ 5
Track Seven DJ 6

Cassie · Married on 05/26/2018

Track Seven DJ (Joel Nowacki) was professional, responsive, informative, and overall a joy to work with. Because we didn’t have an event planner we relied on our vendors for tips and insights. Joel not only worked with Chad and I, but communicated and coordinated with the venue, photographer, and caterer seamlessly. We recommend Track Seven DJ to anyone looking for an amazing event.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Haley · Married on 05/25/2018

AWESOME!!!! Joel made our wedding so much fun! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ! He made the our wedding day run smoothly. I couldn't imagine our wedding without him! He's the best!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Anna · Married on 05/24/2018

Our experience with Track 7 was PHENOMENAL. We couldn’t believe how much thought and attentiveness our DJ put into our big day by helping us tell our story better than we could have going to anyone else. We genuinely enjoyed working with Joel, who has a big heart and is passionate about his work! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Kerry · Married on 05/10/2018

My experience with Joel was nothing but exceptional. We got engaged in November of 2016 and met with Joel in January. We talked to 4 other vendors but decided to go with track7. It was a year and a half before we got married. But Joel was patient and helpful with information through the entire process.
    Joel arrived at the wedding about 2 hours before it started. And unfortunately, there was already a hitch in the plan- something had to come off and something else had to beaded. This was no problem for Joel!! He took in stride. I also forgot to tell him about a small tribute I wanted. But he couldn't find the music I needed. But that didn't stop him. He searched and searched until he could find the song I needed. And the small tribute turned out exactly as I wanted it.
    One thing people say that you can't really understand until it's your day is- the time flies, everything happens and passes by SOOOO QUICKLY. But when it came to special dances, moments and toasts he would come find me (because I kept wandering off) and kindly make sure I was aware it was time. He was seriously amazing!! In the future, if I ever need a DJ--- I am using him. I highly recommend.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Darriane · Married on 05/05/2018

Joel was very professional and would listen to our wants or needs and provide very helpful insight on how to make our wedding experience the best. He was very polite when taking requests from our guests and played mostly all the songs or genres we planned ahead! It was a very easy and pleasant experience!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Mick · Married on 05/04/2018

DJ Joel Nowacki is simply top notch! He just DJ'd our wedding cocktail hour and reception, and I have had the pleasure of attending to charity golf outings that he has worked. He is easy to work with, professional, sociable, and fun. He keeps events moving along seamlessly and connects with all that attend them. I would not hesitate recommending Joel to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Mollie · Married on 04/21/2018

Track Seven was hired for my daughters wedding and we couldn't have been happier with the outcome. We had a great experience from beginning to end and were really pleased with the process. He made it easy to work with and would highly recommend.

Sent on 08/12/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/13/2018

Very good DJ with excellent song selection that kept people on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Shelby · Married on 03/23/2018

Track Seven DJ made our wedding day so special. I am so appreciative of how much time and effort was put into making our day truly ours. From the start, Joel took the time to walk us through everything and made us feel at ease for our big day. Joel has such attention to detail and did a phenomenal job for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. I would recommend Track Seven DJ for any occasion!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Tanner · Married on 03/09/2018

Joel is a strait music genius and helped make for an unfirtgetable night. Everyone’s hould book with these people they know how to throw a party

Sent on 03/11/2018

Andrew · Married on 02/23/2018

Joel was very flexible and offered valuable suggestions on song choices for all the variety of situations that songs are needed for during a wedding. He was also very helpful and flexible on the wedding day itself, and was a calming, encouraging influence. His experience with prior weddings was also very helpful.

Sent on 03/08/2018

kyle · Married on 01/14/2018

Joel was great! Very nice man to work with, my wife and I didn't have many songs in mind but we knew we wanted a 1930's wedding. And Joel did a great job picking songs and making the whole night wonderful and a great time for not only us but our guest. Very happy.

Sent on 01/17/2018

Tom · Married on 12/02/2017

Working with Joel at Track 7 was truly incredible. We only met with him twice while planning our wedding, and we didn't send him our song details (first dance, father/daughter, mother/son, etc...) until a few days before the wedding. Even though we only met with him twice and we sent the details so close to the day-of we had absolutely no worries regarding his ability to give us exactly what we wanted, and he did just that. For being such a large part of the day, it was so nice not having to worry at all about his service while we had a million other things on our minds. We had a lot of non-traditional requests and he accommodated all of them. He played a huge part in making our wedding unforgettable and I would recommend working with him without hesitation. Thank you Joel!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Brian · Married on 11/11/2017

Joel was awesome to work with for our wedding. He knows how to maintain a nice balance of being laid back, but taking his profession seriously. He met with us before our wedding just to get a feel of our expectations and an initial read of the type of music to play. We sent a request sheet to our guests with the wedding invitations and returned the resultant song list to Joel for him to work with. He was able to use this as a guide and do what he does best with how to order the mix and read the crowd to keep everybody entertained. While this will be my only wedding, if another event needs a DJ, I would hire Joel again without hesitation.

Sent on 11/28/2017

Corenn · Married on 11/05/2017

He rocked it! My new hubby and I loved every song he played...we were even swaying during dinner! Our friends and family really had a great time and we feel it was due to what Joel played. He said he reads a crowd to know what to play next in what you request and he did! In addition, all of our special requests were accommodated.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/03/2017

Joel and his team were beyond wonderful for our wedding! First off, I love that he likes to meet his couples so that he understands who they are and what kind of wedding would make their ideal day come true. He was incredibly professional, always on time, and I never worried that he didn't have something covered. He prioritizes working as a service provider, not just a vendor. By this, I mean he aims to coordinate with your photographer, venue, and caterer such that all the moments are met or captured the way you envisioned. My fiancé and I were a bit of a spazzy couple and made a bunch of changes to our songs throughout the planning phases, and he took them in stride and executed on them without issue. When we needed guidance on what we're "supposed to do," he helped us navigate which of the traditions generally work and which were totally optional. Superior service, excellent human being, I'd recommend him to others without a doubt in the future.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Track Seven DJ's reply:

WOW! This may be the kindest review that I have ever received! I can’t thank you enough! It was truly a pleasure to be a part of your celebration!

Bridgette · Married on 10/28/2017

Joel was phenomenal!!! He came highly recommended and did not disappoint. We had several guests comment on how amazing he was as well. Every time he was about to announce something he would confirm with us to make sure it was okay which was great. He ran the show and made sure everything went smoothly. No complaints here. Fantastic job!!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

marcy · Married on 10/14/2017

We were extremely happy with Joel at Track 7 DJ. The music was exactly what we wanted and the reception would not have flowed without him! He made sure to keep us on point with the timeline and everything went as smooth as could be. He was great to work with and I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/16/2017

David · Married on 10/07/2017

Track Seven DJ did a wonderful job for our wedding! They were easy to work with, accommodating, and listened to all of our requests and expectations for the night.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Justin with Track Seven DJ did an amazing job for our wedding. We can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Kelsey · Married on 10/01/2017

Joel is the BEST out there. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy and everyone was enjoying their time. If you're looking for a DJ, look no further. He is the one! Joel made our night, and our guests loved him too.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/30/2017

Joel was an amazing DJ for our event! As the bride, I was one of the last to enter the reception hall and the first thing one of my guests said after I entered was that the music had been awesome - even before dinner started! Joel was great to work with throughout the planning process and really knew how to keep the party going with a full dance floor throughout the night. We really liked that he was open to playing specific songs that we wanted played (some from lesser known musicians), but he also had a great playlist of his own to supplement our favorite tunes. You will not be disappointed working with Joel or Track Seven DJ!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Track Seven DJ's reply:

Wow, thank you so much Lauren! You guys were such a pleasure to work with! All the best to you both and thank you again for the kind words!

Maggie · Married on 09/23/2017

Joel was absolutely awesome! He did a great job running the show and kept the dance floor full all night long!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Ezekiel · Married on 09/09/2017

Awesome Job

Love the Track Seven DJ!!!!

Will be referring to everyone I know!!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Jacki · Married on 09/09/2017

We hired Track Seven DJ for our wedding and our experience with Joel was amazing. He was easy to work with and I had last minute changes which he made with ease. Our family raved about Joel after the wedding and said the party was going all night long. The music he played was high energy and fun like we requested. He also covered the ceremony music and everything flowed smoothly. It was truly a pleasure to work with Joel and I highly recommend him and Track Seven DJ to anyone looking for services in the future.

Sent on 09/11/2017