Track Seven DJ Reviews

Track Seven DJ 5
Track Seven DJ 6

Sarah Russell · Married on 07/14/2019

Exceptional

Dom was the perfect DJ! He communicated well, ran sound at the ceremony, played music that reflected the bride and groom perfectly during dinner, and created a fun party for the dance floor! He checked in with us, grabbed drinks for people, and smoothly ran the night. Would recommend him to anyone for anything and invite him back for a future event.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen Bailey · Married on 06/29/2019

More than we could have ever hoped for!

I don't even know where to begin, Joel / Track Seven DJ gave us the time of our lives. He was the perfect DJ for our wedding in so many ways. On the music side of things, Joel has a natural ability to read the room, play the absolutely perfect song, and keep the dance floor packed from start to finish. On the personal side, Joel made us feel so special from day one. He talked to us over video, in-person, and e-mail to make sure our wedding (and all our quirky requests) were met to the highest order. By the end of the night it felt like he wasn't just our DJ, but also our friend. I am not typically compelled to write reviews, but man, Joel absolutely rocked it. I know he'll make your event just as special.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Track Seven DJ 7
    Track Seven DJ 8

Track Seven DJ's reply:

You guys are amazing! Thank you so much for your kind words! I love not just having a connection with the couples that I work with but making new friends as well! I wish you guys all the best!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/15/2019

Better than we could have ever imagined!

Track Seven DJ came highly recommended from our wedding planner, and for good reason! Joel was amazing to work with. He was professional, communicative, flexible, and truly went above and beyond to make sure that our reception was executed perfectly. He did a great job reading the room and picking the right music to keep the dance floor packed all night! I wholeheartedly recommend Joel and Track Seven DJ to anyone seeking an unforgettable wedding or event!

Sent on 06/19/2019

mariah · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Reception

Justin was awesome at our wedding reception! One BIG compliment that I have is that he kept everything moving at a great pace so that we had plenty of time for dancing at the end of the night. He played a great variety of songs and really kept every single person on the dance floor all night long. He really was a blast! Thank you Justin!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Trent · Married on 05/11/2019

You will not regret hiring Track Seven!

Dom was nothing but polite, professional, friendly, and flexible from day one. He walked us through the whole process of what a typical wedding/DJ looks like, what he needed from us (not much at all besides some basic info on us and one table), and making sure he knew what we wanted. On the day of the event, Dom arrived early and made sure everything was set up perfectly. He timed the ceremony and cocktail hour perfectly and willingly transferred his equipment between outdoors and indoors several times with zero complaints due to unforeseen wind outside. He was so courteous and approachable and just generally everything you want from a DJ. Our day got very chaotic when the wind forced us to completely change buildings but Dom was on top of the music/microphones every step of the way. The best part was he watched us (discreetly) but intently to look for eye contact from either me or the groom to know to fade out slow dance songs with parents. This made us feel in control and comfortable in one of the trickiest parts of the night. Once I gave him a look, he faded it out and we moved on with the night! We cannot recommend him enough! I know it's hard to pick a DJ without seeing them perform previously, but you will NOT be disappointed with Track Seven (although we are biased and think Dom is the best of course). Thank you so so SO much, Track Seven, for making our wedding day PERFECT.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Kaitlynne · Married on 05/11/2019

Great DJ service who connect with their couples!

We are so thankful that Joel from Track7 was our DJ on our wedding! Joel took the time to connect with us before our initial meeting through calls and emails and really invested time in getting to know us and we loved working with him! Joel takes the time to really understand our styles and our interests to create a reception that reflects us perfectly! He was so willing to work with us to meet our needs during the ceremony and the reception. He is so organized, making everything go so smoothly! We had no worries on our wedding day as he would make sure all our needs were being met and would ask if he had any questions. We appreciated how helpful he was during the reception and made sure we were always having a great time. He was so encouraging to us as he encouraged us to keep Christ in the center of our marriage and wishing us nothing but the best as we begin our marriage together! We were so blessed to have Joel as our DJ for our wedding and we valued his love for Christ and connecting with his couples through our faiths.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Track Seven DJ's reply:

You guys are so amazing!!! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure getting to know you guys and sharing in your special day!

Tori · Married on 05/04/2019

Professional

Track 7 was extremely friendly and accommodating. Justin was our DJ for the night. He really knew how to get the crowd dancing.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Erin

Erin Maddox · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfection!

My husband and I love A LOT of difference music; we were not sure how the many different styles were all going to mix and flow well. Joel did an absolutely fabulous job incorporating all the different genres, and insured all genres transitioned well from one to another. Each song was placed perfectly and cohesively were meant to be played together. Joel also was an excellent MC. He was the DJ for my cousin’s wedding as well, and I already had complete faith in him, making my wedding perfect (I knew he was up to the challenge blending our unique taste in music). I will ALWAYS recommend Track Seven to anyone looking for an event DJ; I will also go to Track Seven in the future if I need a DJ for a future event. Very easy to work with. Thank you Joel for making our day amazing! :)

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn Wheeler · Married on 03/30/2019

Joel is Amazing

During our wedding planning and actual day-of, our collaboration with Joel was one thing we DIDN'T have to worry about. He was in constant communication with us, gave us good advice, and was open to trying some non-conventional things. He went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and that everything went right. An example for how great Joel was to work with: for our first meeting (us being out of town in Chicago and not being able to meet in person) Joel had us FaceTime him, not sharing that he was on vacation with his family at the time! He took time out of his own vacation to meet, which is pretty spectacular. We loved having him at our wedding, and I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a wonderful DJ.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Kaitlyn Edwards · Married on 03/16/2019

Would recommend

Joel was an incredible DJ! He worked with us in the months leading up to our wedding and accommodated to all of our song requests. At our wedding, people were dancing for hours to his music and he kept the party going! We would definitely recommend Track Seven to friends for their weddings! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 12/31/2018

Talented, Reliable and Kind!

We worked with really exceptional vendors for our New Year's Eve wedding, and Joel was no exception. He was professional from the moment we started working with him over a year ago. He has hundreds of rave reviews online, and for good reason.

We planned our wedding from out of state, and Joel was always responsive and communicative whether it was over email or in a FaceTime conversation. He made everything extremely clear, and dealt with my countless questions like a pro. He also worked seamlessly with our wedding coordinator on all logistics.

Most importantly, Joel delivered not only the best wedding reception, but the best NYE party we could have asked for! The dance floor was always packed, and some of my best and most vivid memories of our wedding are from specific songs he played. I would never hesitate to recommend Joel and Track Seven.

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Pharis · Married on 11/06/2018

Experience was nothing short of amazing !!

From the very first communication with Joel to even after the wedding was over he was one the most genuine and kind people we have ever come across! He was amazing to work with in all aspects! On the day of the wedding he was one of the few things I felt at ease about! The first reason I chose Joel before any other DJ was because when I was reaching out to DJ’s he was the ONLY one who took the time to respond to me with more than just a price. He congratulated me and wrote me a lengthy email about his passion for his work and we got together over coffee and breakfast. I never felt pressured to choose Joel or felt like he wanted to be a part of my day just for a paycheck. On the wedding day his communication continued to be amazing and after the wedding was over he even emailed me again to congratulate my husband and I on our marriage and told us how much fun he had. The feeling was mutual for my husband and I and if I could do it all over again I’d choose Joel a thousand times over !! Thank you Joel :)

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Makenna

Makenna Leibold · Married on 10/15/2018

So easy + great to work with!

We absolutely loved working with Joel from Track Seven DJ! He was so easy to work with and created the perfect mix of songs for all of us to dance to! We received many compliments from our guests in regards to the music :) Highly recommend! Thanks Joel!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2018

Best dj ever!

Joel was the best DJ we could ask for! He went above and beyond his role and worked seamlessly with the photographer (Dauss FOTO), videographer (vibe productions) and day of coordinator (Blue llama Events). They are really the dream team! He played the perfect music for each aspect of the wedding day. Thank you Joel for helping make our wedding day exactly as we dreamed it would be! Can't recommend Track Seven enough!
    He meets with the couples way in advance and gets to know your personality and style and does the best with musical delivery! He kept our dance floor busy all night long!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Teresa · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding DJ

Joel was so great to work with. He was responsive and did exactly what we envisioned music wise. Many of our guests commented to us about how great our DJ was. I had a very specific image on how I wanted to ceremony music and he absolutely nailed it.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Heather · Married on 09/15/2018

A++ Best DJ I have seen/heard. They were incredibly easy and flexible to work with. I basically gave them no direction on songs for the dance party and were able to gauge the crowd and keep the party going for the whole night! DJ’s and dancing make or break weddings and they hit ours out of the ball park. Great job Justin Watson!

Sent on 09/17/2018

H · Married on 09/15/2018

Track 7 DJ is the cream of the crop as far as DJs go! Darnell DJ'd our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with the experience. From the initial meeting, we knew we were in good hands. He did a great job of making us feel comfortable and confident that he would see every detail was executed just right. Darnell came by the week of the event to do a walk through and reviewed our music preferences. Day-of he came early and made sure everything was setup and that mics were tested for our ceremony. He kept the dance floor hopping all night long, and adjusted as necessary to suit our wedding guests preferences! We are thrilled we went with Track 7 for our wedding and plan to use them again in the future!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/14/2018

10/10 would have Joel DJ our wedding again and again! AMAZING work. Had the crowd dancing all night. So attentive to the bride and groom. Much more than just our DJ. He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Even how me made sure to correctly announce everyone’s name during the wedding party intro. The little things don’t go unnoticed! Stress free!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Amy · Married on 09/08/2018

I can't recommend Joel enough!! We planned our wedding from out of state, so all communication had to be done via email, but he was super responsive and helpful even from far away! I made a last minute ceremony music change on the morning of the wedding, and he was very accommodating. The whole evening went super smoothly, despite incessant rain and a change of ceremony space, thanks to him working with my other vendors and being so great at what he does. The best part of all was the dance party that lasted all night! My husband and our guests and I had the BEST TIME! My dad even did a shout out to him at the end of the night because he was THAT good. Thank you so much Joel - you made our night!!!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

Track Seven DJ was awesome for our wedding. We were fortunate that Joel was available for our big day, although all his staff come highly recommended. In meeting and working with Joel, we can confidently say that he is passionate about providing the best entertainment - with many years of experience, he still enjoys learning more about the industry, and he is mentoring his staff to be the best. During our wedding, Joel was attentive to our needs (he hand delivered us drinks!) and kept the night on track by quickly reminding us of the schedule in a friendly way that always got to the point politely, which we appreciated. We requesed a few specific artists but mostly left it up to him to respond to the crowd throughout the night, and he was successful. The dance floor was hopping all night. Joel even shockingly played some of my all time favorite songs even though I didn't mention them :) Thank you Joel!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Tiffany · Married on 08/25/2018

We had a wedding at the Mustard Seed Gardens and it was the wedding of our dreams! Joel really captured our vision and was willing to do whatever it took to make it happen! We couldn’t of asked for a better DJ. He got those who don’t normally dance on the floor and most importantly kept them there. Thanks again for everything and making our wedding unforgettable!!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Madi8900Ashley · Married on 08/24/2018

Joel was fantastic to work with! He was quick with responding from the very beginning and very professional. He was very accommodating to my wants and needs as well. I had multiple songs that I wanted as part of the ceremony and he nailed it! He did a wonderful job making sure our night was perfect! I did not give him much to go on as far as the songs we wanted to play while dancing, but he took the reins and had everyone on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Susan · Married on 07/27/2018

I am an ordained minister and have officiated hundreds of weddings, and Joel is probably the best DJ I've ever worked with. He is a pro. He has all the gear any wedding or other event might need and he knows how to use it. He responded quickly to emails and anticipated problems before they arose. We had a VERY windy day, and people could still hear everything. At the reception he blended playlists beautifully and the pace of the dancing was masterful. If you can get him for your event, you are waaaay lucky!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Track Seven DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Susan! I am honored by your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you!

Kristen · Married on 07/19/2018

Joel was an outstanding DJ/MC for our wedding. He was very flexible from the beginning, as we live out of state and we did FaceTime meetings. Not only did he honor our requests, he also gave helpful suggestions.
    He was patient with our officiant and last minute changes to the plans. During the reception, he checked in with us to ask how we were doing and let us know what parts of the evening were coming up (cake cutting, speeches, dances, etc). When guests requested songs that we had on our “do not play” list, he waited for us to approve it before playing the song.
    Our guests have raved about how fun the dancing experience was, which is in large part to Joel for creating such a fun and inviting atmosphere.
    We would recommend using Joel for any event-he is professional, yet personable and we are so happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 07/25/2018