Track Seven DJ Reviews

Track Seven DJ 2
Track Seven DJ 3
Track Seven DJ 4

Trent · Getting married on 05/11/2019

You will not regret hiring Track Seven!

Dom was nothing but polite, professional, friendly, and flexible from day one. He walked us through the whole process of what a typical wedding/DJ looks like, what he needed from us (not much at all besides some basic info on us and one table), and making sure he knew what we wanted. On the day of the event, Dom arrived early and made sure everything was set up perfectly. He timed the ceremony and cocktail hour perfectly and willingly transferred his equipment between outdoors and indoors several times with zero complaints due to unforeseen wind outside. He was so courteous and approachable and just generally everything you want from a DJ. Our day got very chaotic when the wind forced us to completely change buildings but Dom was on top of the music/microphones every step of the way. The best part was he watched us (discreetly) but intently to look for eye contact from either me or the groom to know to fade out slow dance songs with parents. This made us feel in control and comfortable in one of the trickiest parts of the night. Once I gave him a look, he faded it out and we moved on with the night! We cannot recommend him enough! I know it's hard to pick a DJ without seeing them perform previously, but you will NOT be disappointed with Track Seven (although we are biased and think Dom is the best of course). Thank you so so SO much, Track Seven, for making our wedding day PERFECT.

• Jordan

Jordan Pharis · Married on 11/06/2018

Experience was nothing short of amazing !!

From the very first communication with Joel to even after the wedding was over he was one the most genuine and kind people we have ever come across! He was amazing to work with in all aspects! On the day of the wedding he was one of the few things I felt at ease about! The first reason I chose Joel before any other DJ was because when I was reaching out to DJ’s he was the ONLY one who took the time to respond to me with more than just a price. He congratulated me and wrote me a lengthy email about his passion for his work and we got together over coffee and breakfast. I never felt pressured to choose Joel or felt like he wanted to be a part of my day just for a paycheck. On the wedding day his communication continued to be amazing and after the wedding was over he even emailed me again to congratulate my husband and I on our marriage and told us how much fun he had. The feeling was mutual for my husband and I and if I could do it all over again I’d choose Joel a thousand times over !! Thank you Joel :)

• Makenna

Makenna Leibold · Married on 10/15/2018

So easy + great to work with!

We absolutely loved working with Joel from Track Seven DJ! He was so easy to work with and created the perfect mix of songs for all of us to dance to! We received many compliments from our guests in regards to the music :) Highly recommend! Thanks Joel!

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2018

Best dj ever!

Joel was the best DJ we could ask for! He went above and beyond his role and worked seamlessly with the photographer (Dauss FOTO), videographer (vibe productions) and day of coordinator (Blue llama Events). They are really the dream team! He played the perfect music for each aspect of the wedding day. Thank you Joel for helping make our wedding day exactly as we dreamed it would be! Can't recommend Track Seven enough!
    He meets with the couples way in advance and gets to know your personality and style and does the best with musical delivery! He kept our dance floor busy all night long!

Teresa · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding DJ

Joel was so great to work with. He was responsive and did exactly what we envisioned music wise. Many of our guests commented to us about how great our DJ was. I had a very specific image on how I wanted to ceremony music and he absolutely nailed it.

Heather · Married on 09/15/2018

A++ Best DJ I have seen/heard. They were incredibly easy and flexible to work with. I basically gave them no direction on songs for the dance party and were able to gauge the crowd and keep the party going for the whole night! DJ’s and dancing make or break weddings and they hit ours out of the ball park. Great job Justin Watson!

H · Married on 09/15/2018

Track 7 DJ is the cream of the crop as far as DJs go! Darnell DJ'd our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with the experience. From the initial meeting, we knew we were in good hands. He did a great job of making us feel comfortable and confident that he would see every detail was executed just right. Darnell came by the week of the event to do a walk through and reviewed our music preferences. Day-of he came early and made sure everything was setup and that mics were tested for our ceremony. He kept the dance floor hopping all night long, and adjusted as necessary to suit our wedding guests preferences! We are thrilled we went with Track 7 for our wedding and plan to use them again in the future!

Michelle · Married on 09/14/2018

10/10 would have Joel DJ our wedding again and again! AMAZING work. Had the crowd dancing all night. So attentive to the bride and groom. Much more than just our DJ. He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Even how me made sure to correctly announce everyone’s name during the wedding party intro. The little things don’t go unnoticed! Stress free!

Amy · Married on 09/08/2018

I can't recommend Joel enough!! We planned our wedding from out of state, so all communication had to be done via email, but he was super responsive and helpful even from far away! I made a last minute ceremony music change on the morning of the wedding, and he was very accommodating. The whole evening went super smoothly, despite incessant rain and a change of ceremony space, thanks to him working with my other vendors and being so great at what he does. The best part of all was the dance party that lasted all night! My husband and our guests and I had the BEST TIME! My dad even did a shout out to him at the end of the night because he was THAT good. Thank you so much Joel - you made our night!!!

Laura · Married on 09/01/2018

Track Seven DJ was awesome for our wedding. We were fortunate that Joel was available for our big day, although all his staff come highly recommended. In meeting and working with Joel, we can confidently say that he is passionate about providing the best entertainment - with many years of experience, he still enjoys learning more about the industry, and he is mentoring his staff to be the best. During our wedding, Joel was attentive to our needs (he hand delivered us drinks!) and kept the night on track by quickly reminding us of the schedule in a friendly way that always got to the point politely, which we appreciated. We requesed a few specific artists but mostly left it up to him to respond to the crowd throughout the night, and he was successful. The dance floor was hopping all night. Joel even shockingly played some of my all time favorite songs even though I didn't mention them :) Thank you Joel!

Tiffany · Married on 08/25/2018

We had a wedding at the Mustard Seed Gardens and it was the wedding of our dreams! Joel really captured our vision and was willing to do whatever it took to make it happen! We couldn’t of asked for a better DJ. He got those who don’t normally dance on the floor and most importantly kept them there. Thanks again for everything and making our wedding unforgettable!!

Madi8900Ashley · Married on 08/24/2018

Joel was fantastic to work with! He was quick with responding from the very beginning and very professional. He was very accommodating to my wants and needs as well. I had multiple songs that I wanted as part of the ceremony and he nailed it! He did a wonderful job making sure our night was perfect! I did not give him much to go on as far as the songs we wanted to play while dancing, but he took the reins and had everyone on the dance floor all night long!

Susan · Married on 07/27/2018

I am an ordained minister and have officiated hundreds of weddings, and Joel is probably the best DJ I've ever worked with. He is a pro. He has all the gear any wedding or other event might need and he knows how to use it. He responded quickly to emails and anticipated problems before they arose. We had a VERY windy day, and people could still hear everything. At the reception he blended playlists beautifully and the pace of the dancing was masterful. If you can get him for your event, you are waaaay lucky!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Track Seven DJ's reply:

Thank you so much Susan! I am honored by your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you!

Kristen · Married on 07/19/2018

Joel was an outstanding DJ/MC for our wedding. He was very flexible from the beginning, as we live out of state and we did FaceTime meetings. Not only did he honor our requests, he also gave helpful suggestions.
    He was patient with our officiant and last minute changes to the plans. During the reception, he checked in with us to ask how we were doing and let us know what parts of the evening were coming up (cake cutting, speeches, dances, etc). When guests requested songs that we had on our “do not play” list, he waited for us to approve it before playing the song.
    Our guests have raved about how fun the dancing experience was, which is in large part to Joel for creating such a fun and inviting atmosphere.
    We would recommend using Joel for any event-he is professional, yet personable and we are so happy with how everything turned out!

John · Married on 07/06/2018

Joel was personable, understanding, and provided to our needs and requests without hesitation. His ability to maintain proper wedding flow is the best I’ve ever seen. I would highly recommend his services to any bride or groom looking for the perfect DJ!

Sarah · Married on 06/29/2018

Joel was absolutely amazing! He showed up and got to work right away and was finished setting up well before the wedding. He went out of his way to work with and help our other vendors with anything they needed throughout the day. Joel made sure that we knew what was going to happen next and he even let us add in some last minute requests. Joel is kind, thoughtful, professional, organized, and also a ton of fun! All of our guests were out on that dance floor having the best time. Joel kept everyone dancing till the very end! We cannot recommend working with Joel enough!

Alison · Married on 06/22/2018

Justin did such a great job with our wedding! He did a great job reading the crowd and was so flexible when we were looking for a time to meet and talk about the songs we wanted. When we weren’t sure about a song, he gave us suggestions off of the top of his head and we ended up using most of those suggestions. Overall, it was a great experience!

Jenifer · Married on 06/22/2018

Dom was awesome to work with. His playlist was perfect and he maintained the flow of our evening perfectly! Highly recommend!

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2018

We used Track Seven DJ for our ceremony music and our reception music. Joel was absolutely fantastic!! My husband and I were so very happy with all of our interactions with Joel. He was extremely easy to work with from the very beginning. On the day of we had a few minor changes, and Joel was very flexible with our requests. Throughout our reception he knew exactly what to play so that our dance floor remained full and active throughout the entire evening! We received numerous compliments from our guests on our DJ. I would recommend Joel to anyone for any event!

Mark · Married on 06/21/2018

Great selection of music and a positive attitude throughout the whole wedding. Very flexible and easy to work with.

Catherine · Married on 06/15/2018

Joel was the best! With having craziness of wedding day changes, he really took everything in stride and made it perfect! Every song that was played was exactly to our style- and the organization was unprecedented. Seriously- we could not have asked for a better DJ for our perfect day! Thank you!

Kassandra · Married on 06/15/2018

Dom was great! We only suggested a handful of songs and relied on him to make the rest happen and stay upbeat. Everyone had a good time and the dance floor was full the entire night thanks to him! He also helped everything run smoothly during the ceremony+ transitioning from cocktail hour to dinner. He's the best!

Katelyn · Married on 06/14/2018

Amazing evening! Joel, our DJ, was wonderful to work with! He provided the music for our entire day, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception! The music transitions were so smooth and there were no pauses of silence. He listened to all our must haves when it came to the music. He communicates very well leading up to the day and on the day of. He also provided us with great recommendations when we had none! Hands down would recommend him and this service to anyone! THANK YOU Joel!

Timothy · Married on 06/08/2018

Joel was great to work with - his services came bundled with our venue at Mustard Seed Gardens in Noblesville, IN. He was very attentive and provided suggestions when we were unsure of what to use as far as ceremony or certain reception moments that we did not have planned out. I would suggest Joel for any event, whether it be wedding or other.