Track Seven DJ Reviews

Track Seven DJ 6
  • Craig

Craig Winningham · Married on 09/07/2019

Extremely satisfied with Track Seven DJ

My wife Kristen and I searched far and wide for a musician/DJ to perform at our wedding reception at River Glen Country Club in Fishers, IN. We were originally going to have a live band perform at the reception but ended moving forward with Track Seven DJ. It ended up being a fantastic decision. We reached out to Track Seven and they set us up with Justin, who we met with at a local Starbucks about 6 months prior to the big day. Justin was extremely professional and was able to answer any question that we could throw at him. We felt very comfortable with our decision after leaving that initial meeting. Fast forward to about 2 weeks prior to the wedding day, we met with Justin again to finalize the songs for the first dance, father/daughter/ mother/son, etc. We never felt stressed or worried when dealing with Track Seven DJ whatsoever. The reception went off without a hitch and Justin was a great MC along with his DJing abilities. He was very efficient and releasing tables for dinner and organizing our different speeches/events throughout the night. The dance floor was packed from start to finish. I highly recommend Track Seven DJ. Thanks again!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Katie

katie barrett · Married on 09/01/2019

Track Seven DJ is the BEST

Working with Joel of Track Seven DJ was amazing. He played all of our requests (even the obscure or not really danceable ones) and made them work. He had the dancefloor packed throughout the night and really did a great job of reading the vibe of what got people out there having fun. He even picked our last song (as we did not pick one) and knocked it out of the park. He checked in with us for various things through the night and we were all on the same page and had a blast. He made it seem like he was having fun with us which made it so easy to work with him. You can tell he really loves what he does and is a pro.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Karastyn Shew · Married on 08/24/2019

Happy Bride & Groom

Joel was amazing to work with! He made the entire process smooth, was descriptive, and went out of his way for us. During the evening of our wedding, he made she the dance floor was full at all times. He did an awesome job reading and interacting with the crowd when the time was right. We were HIGHLY impressed by Joel's DJ character.

We would recommend him in a heartbeat!
    The Osswalds

Sent on 08/29/2019

Travis Montembeault · Married on 08/16/2019

Don't wait, hire Track Seven for your wedding - you'll be so glad you did

Justin was fantastic for our wedding at Industry. We did both the ceremony and reception at the same venue, in different rooms, and the sound quality was great and seamless. There were no lulls throughout the reception, he worked great with our wedding coordinator, and the music was constantly on point. He read the room and people danced the entire night. Do yourself a favor, hire Track Seven and don't think twice about it.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Katie

Katie Murray · Married on 08/16/2019

Excellent!

Track Seven DJ was incredibly great to work with for our wedding! Joel was responsive, flexible and professional. He made what can be a stressful process incredibly straightforward and simple. He had excellent equipment both our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception and everything ran incredibly smoothly. Thank you so much Track Seven team!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Adam Taylor · Married on 07/26/2019

Joel was fantastic to work with and great experience

My wife and I met with Joel nearly a year before the wedding via skype and then met again prior to the wedding. He was very professional and calming (which is needed later in the process), but also detail oriented. We had a couple special scenarios that most people would not do - explained the day of - and it went perfectly. Joel was fantastic to work with and I would recommend. He played a great assortment of music - we told asked him to run with it - most music genres. He also took time to make sure he said everyone's name correctly. Again, would hire again.

Sent on 08/04/2019

Sarah Russell · Married on 07/14/2019

Exceptional

Dom was the perfect DJ! He communicated well, ran sound at the ceremony, played music that reflected the bride and groom perfectly during dinner, and created a fun party for the dance floor! He checked in with us, grabbed drinks for people, and smoothly ran the night. Would recommend him to anyone for anything and invite him back for a future event.

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen Bailey · Married on 06/29/2019

More than we could have ever hoped for!

I don't even know where to begin, Joel / Track Seven DJ gave us the time of our lives. He was the perfect DJ for our wedding in so many ways. On the music side of things, Joel has a natural ability to read the room, play the absolutely perfect song, and keep the dance floor packed from start to finish. On the personal side, Joel made us feel so special from day one. He talked to us over video, in-person, and e-mail to make sure our wedding (and all our quirky requests) were met to the highest order. By the end of the night it felt like he wasn't just our DJ, but also our friend. I am not typically compelled to write reviews, but man, Joel absolutely rocked it. I know he'll make your event just as special.

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Track Seven DJ 7
    Track Seven DJ 8

Track Seven DJ's reply:

You guys are amazing! Thank you so much for your kind words! I love not just having a connection with the couples that I work with but making new friends as well! I wish you guys all the best!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/15/2019

Better than we could have ever imagined!

Track Seven DJ came highly recommended from our wedding planner, and for good reason! Joel was amazing to work with. He was professional, communicative, flexible, and truly went above and beyond to make sure that our reception was executed perfectly. He did a great job reading the room and picking the right music to keep the dance floor packed all night! I wholeheartedly recommend Joel and Track Seven DJ to anyone seeking an unforgettable wedding or event!

Sent on 06/19/2019

mariah · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Reception

Justin was awesome at our wedding reception! One BIG compliment that I have is that he kept everything moving at a great pace so that we had plenty of time for dancing at the end of the night. He played a great variety of songs and really kept every single person on the dance floor all night long. He really was a blast! Thank you Justin!

Sent on 06/09/2019

Trent · Married on 05/11/2019

You will not regret hiring Track Seven!

Dom was nothing but polite, professional, friendly, and flexible from day one. He walked us through the whole process of what a typical wedding/DJ looks like, what he needed from us (not much at all besides some basic info on us and one table), and making sure he knew what we wanted. On the day of the event, Dom arrived early and made sure everything was set up perfectly. He timed the ceremony and cocktail hour perfectly and willingly transferred his equipment between outdoors and indoors several times with zero complaints due to unforeseen wind outside. He was so courteous and approachable and just generally everything you want from a DJ. Our day got very chaotic when the wind forced us to completely change buildings but Dom was on top of the music/microphones every step of the way. The best part was he watched us (discreetly) but intently to look for eye contact from either me or the groom to know to fade out slow dance songs with parents. This made us feel in control and comfortable in one of the trickiest parts of the night. Once I gave him a look, he faded it out and we moved on with the night! We cannot recommend him enough! I know it's hard to pick a DJ without seeing them perform previously, but you will NOT be disappointed with Track Seven (although we are biased and think Dom is the best of course). Thank you so so SO much, Track Seven, for making our wedding day PERFECT.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Kaitlynne · Married on 05/11/2019

Great DJ service who connect with their couples!

We are so thankful that Joel from Track7 was our DJ on our wedding! Joel took the time to connect with us before our initial meeting through calls and emails and really invested time in getting to know us and we loved working with him! Joel takes the time to really understand our styles and our interests to create a reception that reflects us perfectly! He was so willing to work with us to meet our needs during the ceremony and the reception. He is so organized, making everything go so smoothly! We had no worries on our wedding day as he would make sure all our needs were being met and would ask if he had any questions. We appreciated how helpful he was during the reception and made sure we were always having a great time. He was so encouraging to us as he encouraged us to keep Christ in the center of our marriage and wishing us nothing but the best as we begin our marriage together! We were so blessed to have Joel as our DJ for our wedding and we valued his love for Christ and connecting with his couples through our faiths.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Track Seven DJ's reply:

You guys are so amazing!!! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly a pleasure getting to know you guys and sharing in your special day!

Tori · Married on 05/04/2019

Professional

Track 7 was extremely friendly and accommodating. Justin was our DJ for the night. He really knew how to get the crowd dancing.

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Erin

Erin Maddox · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfection!

My husband and I love A LOT of difference music; we were not sure how the many different styles were all going to mix and flow well. Joel did an absolutely fabulous job incorporating all the different genres, and insured all genres transitioned well from one to another. Each song was placed perfectly and cohesively were meant to be played together. Joel also was an excellent MC. He was the DJ for my cousin’s wedding as well, and I already had complete faith in him, making my wedding perfect (I knew he was up to the challenge blending our unique taste in music). I will ALWAYS recommend Track Seven to anyone looking for an event DJ; I will also go to Track Seven in the future if I need a DJ for a future event. Very easy to work with. Thank you Joel for making our day amazing! :)

Sent on 05/18/2019
  • Ashlyn

Ashlyn Wheeler · Married on 03/30/2019

Joel is Amazing

During our wedding planning and actual day-of, our collaboration with Joel was one thing we DIDN'T have to worry about. He was in constant communication with us, gave us good advice, and was open to trying some non-conventional things. He went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable and that everything went right. An example for how great Joel was to work with: for our first meeting (us being out of town in Chicago and not being able to meet in person) Joel had us FaceTime him, not sharing that he was on vacation with his family at the time! He took time out of his own vacation to meet, which is pretty spectacular. We loved having him at our wedding, and I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a wonderful DJ.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Kaitlyn Edwards · Married on 03/16/2019

Would recommend

Joel was an incredible DJ! He worked with us in the months leading up to our wedding and accommodated to all of our song requests. At our wedding, people were dancing for hours to his music and he kept the party going! We would definitely recommend Track Seven to friends for their weddings! Thank you again!!!

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 12/31/2018

Talented, Reliable and Kind!

We worked with really exceptional vendors for our New Year's Eve wedding, and Joel was no exception. He was professional from the moment we started working with him over a year ago. He has hundreds of rave reviews online, and for good reason.

We planned our wedding from out of state, and Joel was always responsive and communicative whether it was over email or in a FaceTime conversation. He made everything extremely clear, and dealt with my countless questions like a pro. He also worked seamlessly with our wedding coordinator on all logistics.

Most importantly, Joel delivered not only the best wedding reception, but the best NYE party we could have asked for! The dance floor was always packed, and some of my best and most vivid memories of our wedding are from specific songs he played. I would never hesitate to recommend Joel and Track Seven.

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Pharis · Married on 11/06/2018

Experience was nothing short of amazing !!

From the very first communication with Joel to even after the wedding was over he was one the most genuine and kind people we have ever come across! He was amazing to work with in all aspects! On the day of the wedding he was one of the few things I felt at ease about! The first reason I chose Joel before any other DJ was because when I was reaching out to DJ’s he was the ONLY one who took the time to respond to me with more than just a price. He congratulated me and wrote me a lengthy email about his passion for his work and we got together over coffee and breakfast. I never felt pressured to choose Joel or felt like he wanted to be a part of my day just for a paycheck. On the wedding day his communication continued to be amazing and after the wedding was over he even emailed me again to congratulate my husband and I on our marriage and told us how much fun he had. The feeling was mutual for my husband and I and if I could do it all over again I’d choose Joel a thousand times over !! Thank you Joel :)

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Makenna

Makenna Leibold · Married on 10/15/2018

So easy + great to work with!

We absolutely loved working with Joel from Track Seven DJ! He was so easy to work with and created the perfect mix of songs for all of us to dance to! We received many compliments from our guests in regards to the music :) Highly recommend! Thanks Joel!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/30/2018

Best dj ever!

Joel was the best DJ we could ask for! He went above and beyond his role and worked seamlessly with the photographer (Dauss FOTO), videographer (vibe productions) and day of coordinator (Blue llama Events). They are really the dream team! He played the perfect music for each aspect of the wedding day. Thank you Joel for helping make our wedding day exactly as we dreamed it would be! Can't recommend Track Seven enough!
    He meets with the couples way in advance and gets to know your personality and style and does the best with musical delivery! He kept our dance floor busy all night long!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Teresa · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding DJ

Joel was so great to work with. He was responsive and did exactly what we envisioned music wise. Many of our guests commented to us about how great our DJ was. I had a very specific image on how I wanted to ceremony music and he absolutely nailed it.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Heather · Married on 09/15/2018

A++ Best DJ I have seen/heard. They were incredibly easy and flexible to work with. I basically gave them no direction on songs for the dance party and were able to gauge the crowd and keep the party going for the whole night! DJ’s and dancing make or break weddings and they hit ours out of the ball park. Great job Justin Watson!

Sent on 09/17/2018

H · Married on 09/15/2018

Track 7 DJ is the cream of the crop as far as DJs go! Darnell DJ'd our wedding and we couldn't have been happier with the experience. From the initial meeting, we knew we were in good hands. He did a great job of making us feel comfortable and confident that he would see every detail was executed just right. Darnell came by the week of the event to do a walk through and reviewed our music preferences. Day-of he came early and made sure everything was setup and that mics were tested for our ceremony. He kept the dance floor hopping all night long, and adjusted as necessary to suit our wedding guests preferences! We are thrilled we went with Track 7 for our wedding and plan to use them again in the future!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Michelle · Married on 09/14/2018

10/10 would have Joel DJ our wedding again and again! AMAZING work. Had the crowd dancing all night. So attentive to the bride and groom. Much more than just our DJ. He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Even how me made sure to correctly announce everyone’s name during the wedding party intro. The little things don’t go unnoticed! Stress free!

Sent on 09/18/2018