Tracey & Martin Photo Co. Reviews

53 | Miami, FL

53 Reviews for Tracey & Martin Photo Co.

Melina M. · Getting married on 07/03/2023

wonderful and fun!

They are so fun, energetic and talented in making you feel comfortable with taking pics on your big day! Photos came out great

Sent on 05/19/2021

Tracey & Martin Photo Co.'s reply:

You guys were a pleasure to work with from day one. Loved sharing your big day with you and your loved ones.
  • Becca

Becca B. · Married on 05/28/2021

Lovely people, Amazing Photographers!

Working with Tracey and Martin never felt like working. Taking both our Engagement and Wedding Day photos with this loving duo was a joy. They made us feel comfortable, and kept us laughing as nerves arose. Not only were they great, but their photos were personable and elegant while feeling truly like us. We were only sad that we couldn't hire them more! In fact I'm going back for a bridal shoot, and they'll be first on my list for any other photography needs. Also...they're an adorable couple who want to bring that loving energy to all of your photos.
    We couldn't speak highly enough of them!
    They also offer really beautiful albums!

Sent on 05/31/2021
  • Yasmin

Yasmin A. · Married on 04/12/2021

Dreams Come True

Tracey and Martin were an absolute pleasure to work with they were responsive, flexible and overall fun to be around. They captured all of our special moments beautifully and gave us tips on how to pose if we weren't sure how. They are such a cute couple themselves and felt like long time friends once we met and got to talking. We only had 1 chance to hire the right team for our big day and we have 0 regrets choosing them, we would 1000% recommend.

• Jenn

Jenn K. · Married on 02/21/2021

Artistry at work, and highly professional

Tracey and Martin transport normal-looking people to a realm of the universe that only shows their best selves. During COVID times we ended up holding our engagement photo shoot in outdoor spaces around our apartment complex, but from the quality of the photos you would think we'd traveled to a million-dollar estate. Tracey's ability to create magic and capture the love and joy of our engagement is priceless.

Fast forward to our wedding day on 2/21/21, and Tracey and Martin topped even our engagement session photos. I felt like a princess, and Tracey made me look like one too. Tracey's ability to optimize the existing background elements to provide optimal angles and make the pictures of our wedding look better than reality makes her an obvious choice to capture your event.

Sent on 05/02/2021

Tracey & Martin Photo Co.'s reply:

This is so sweet and thoughtful. You guys are awesome and we enjoyed every moment of making the magic with you!

Roman A. · Married on 02/09/2021

If so could give 10 Stars, I would! ⭐️ x10

Fantastic company and super involved with crowd engagement to capture priceless moments in time. Hands down the best I’ve seen thus far. 👏🏻

Sent on 02/09/2021
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 02/06/2021

Exceptional!

Tracey & Martin were the best part of my wedding from start to end. They were attentive to our and our guests. Our guests kept raving how they felt like they were part of the guest as they were soo friendly. I cannot express this enough BOOK them right away you will not regret it. Thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Brittany & Jeffrey

Sent on 03/18/2021

Tracey & Martin Photo Co.'s reply:

THANK YOU guys so much! This is so sweet. We enjoyed every minute of the love and happiness of your big day. So very glad you chose us.
  • Kenneth

Kenneth A. · Married on 11/21/2020

Artisticly Amazing

Is there anything that this Dynamic Duo cannot do? Their work speaks for itself. Professional and creative with vision to make your special day more amazing.

Sent on 02/02/2021

Angie G. · Married on 11/21/2020

It was great, I have no complaints.

Tracy and Martin were amazing. They are personable, fun to work with, made us feel comfortable, and professional. We love our pictures they came out beautiful.

Sent on 02/19/2021

Tracey & Martin Photo Co.'s reply:

You guys are awesome. We were glad we could be a part of your special day. Thank you so much for these kind words.
  • Nina

Nina P. · Married on 11/07/2020

Best Photographers!

Tracey and Martin are the absolute best! They are not only masters of their craft, but are also such lovely people to be around! The pictures they took of my husband and I, our families, and our friends on our big day captured each moment and detail so perfectly and the slideshow they put together for us had my husband and I both tearing up. Despite my husband and I both being a little uncomfortable in front of the camera, Tracey and Martin put us at ease and made us feel comfortable for both our engagement and wedding pictures. They brought such good energy and positivity to our big day and we are so grateful to have met and worked with them. Can’t say enough good things about them!

• Alexis

Alexis T. · Married on 09/05/2020

Incredible wedding photographer duo

Tracey and Martin went out of their way to capture our special day, in spite all the last minute changes and craziness that occurred while trying to have a wedding at the beginning of Covid. They calmed our nerves and gave us lots of great tips leading up to the ceremony. They took us all over our neighborhood and on the golf course to capture some great shots. They stayed through the whole night, caught photos of every moment and of every person and even got photos of our murder mystery late night party. By the end of the night they felt like family. If you are looking for amazing people to take incredible photos, then look no further!!

• Ambika

Ambika R. · Married on 08/02/2020

Can't recommend highly enough!

Tracey and Martin are not only incredibly talented, but are so much fun to work with. They added more warmth and joy to our event than we possibly could have expected. We loved them, and so did all our guests! Our photographs are really wonderful, beautiful and special. I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Samuel H. · Married on 05/09/2020

Fantastic photography!!

Tracey and Martin captured our wedding in a way that no others could have! They were friendly, kind, thoughtful, fun, and exciting to work with. Would highly recommend

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 02/22/2020

Amazing couple and photographers!

So much fun to work with! Met them at a wedding vendor showcase and seeing their work and personality, we were a perfect fit! They make the photo shoots fun and you’re instantly comfortable with them.

Sent on 09/25/2020

Tracey & Martin Photo Co.'s reply:

Awww... thank you so much Sarah! We had so much fun with you guys in Savannah! We loved your family and friends. Cools peeps! Thanks for choosing us!

Lori V. · Married on 08/31/2019

Would recommend 100%!!

We were planning a VERY small wedding, but still wanted to capture the intimacy of the day. Tracey and Martin did just that!! They were incredibly professional, so easy to work with, and provided absolutely stunning photos. Exactly what we were looking for!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Marquita · Married on 06/22/2019

Very professional

Very personable, knew how to translate our vision.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 02/02/2019

Great Team

Tracey and Martin are so great at what they do. They make you, as a couple, comfortable to act the same you would without a camera pointed at you.

The two of them balance each other out. Martin is very funny and knows how to get your attention so Tracey can get a great, natural smile from the couple. Our photos came out great for both our engagement and wedding photos. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Lynn · Married on 02/02/2019

The BEST photography!

Tracy and Martin were the absolute best to work with !
    As the Mother if the bride I’m sure I had a lot of silly questions!
    But they were always there to answer them and did whatever we needed
    I have showed all of the pictures to so many people and they all loved them
    They captured all of these special moments perfectly!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2019

Marilyn · Married on 12/04/2018

Best duo ever - so fun, so responsive and creative. A real joy to work with!!

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Simone

Simone S. · Married on 10/26/2018

MADE Our Wedding EXTRA Special!!

Words cannot express how INCREDIBLE Tracey and Martin are. I can’t imagine what our wedding day would have been like without them. They are extremely flexible and accommodating. We ended up having a destination elopement out of state.. and they did research on the area and found cool places to take pictures. Their talent, friendliness, and professionalism is A+++! We felt so comfortable around them and I can be camera shy and nervous at times, but not with them at all! The engagement session before the wedding helped make us feel comfortable and ready for wedding day! They added their own personal touches to make the experience extra special. We were thrilled with our photos and loved the video slideshow! These are the kind of pictures that will be passed down from generation to generation. Best decision we made was having Tracey and Martin capture our once in a lifetime day! We look forward to working with them again for our big milestones. They were also our witnesses since we eloped! Love them!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Betyy · Married on 10/06/2018

“Tracey & Martin “ The Exceptional Photographers

They are truly beautiful people and their photos are breathtaking. I have recommended them to everyone I know and will continue to recommend them. My daughter has used them for Christmas and birthday photos. They are a most personal and exceptional couple that we are so happy to have met. We fell in love with them from the moment we met them!!! They go over and above and well worth every cent! I can’t say enough!

Sent on 02/15/2021

Tracey & Martin Photo Co.'s reply:

We always feel extra special when we get a review from the Mother of the Bride. We love you guys and thanks for making us a part of your special life moments.

Brian · Married on 09/21/2018

We came in to the with photographers and left with two friends! I can't speak highly enough about Tracey and Martin and their professionalism and attitude. They were very outgoing and our wedding guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they were! The photos came out absolutely wonder and they include a small slideshow video that they like to be a part of the process; I thought it was great on how they take such pride in their work. Absolutely A+ work and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Karis · Married on 06/02/2018

I am so glad that we hired Tracey to photograph our wedding! She did such a great job capturing exactly what we wanted and now we have fantastic pictures to reminisce over. She went above and beyond - even helped out when things weren't quite coming together in time to beat the rain storm that was headed our way. When the rain came - and it poured - they quickly figured out a solution to taking the remaining pictures inside. With ours being a destination wedding, we had local recommendations, but I wouldn't have wanted any other photographer there to capture our special day! Tracey and Martin are the best!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Johnny · Married on 05/25/2018

Fantastic! We couldn't be happier!

Working with Tracey-Ann & Martin was an absolute joy for my husband and I from beginning to end. They were responsive, flexible, friendly, incredibly accommodating from day 1...and most importantly the photos turned out FANTASTIC. It could not have been rainier (or worse lighting) at our outdoor wedding, yet Tracey-Ann's artistic eye captured the photos in way that you can hardly tell there's a cloud in the sky. I don't know how she did it! I'd book them again in an instant. They made sure to capture great photos of every guest, handled complicated family dynamics like experts, and worked incredibly hard all through the night. I'd recommend Tracey-Ann & Martin to anyone for their wedding - or for any other photo-worthy reason. We also felt like their services were offered at a real value compared to others. BOOK THEM!!!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Haley · Married on 03/04/2018

They're amazing! Ever since I met them at a bridal show in January 2017 there was a connection and we had a great relationship leading up to my March 2018 wedding. We have engagement photos and beautiful wedding photos. They have such great visions you can trust them completely to capture your moments and they're their every step of the way, ready to help, ready to get to know you and what you want. I'd recommend them over and over again!

For the wedding pictures were very important to us, and worth the money spent on them compared to everything else. We had a DIY wedding where we planned everything ourselves and it was beautiful, only to be more immortalized by these pictures.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Tracey & Martin Photo Co.'s reply:

Thank you Haley! We felt that instant connection with you as well and the same with Douglas when we met him. Your love story and you guys as a couple is so beautiful. Your DIY wedding was lovely and it reminded us so much of our own wedding twenty years ago. We’re so happy you chose us!

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

STOP LOOKING AND HIRE THEM NOW! I cannot say enough about the incredible experience my husband and I had with Tracey and Martin, the dynamic duo. They listened to everything we wanted and didn't want, a skill sorely lacking in South Florida. They never once pressured us to do something we weren't comfortable with or buy more. And they're a TON of fun!

They are saints! They were amazing with handling our very large and at times difficult group at the wedding. I could not have asked for more. They are punctual, patient, professional, fun, imaginative, honest, AND they produce amazing work! Planning our wedding was one of the most stressful and least enjoyable things I have ever done, but Tracey and Martin gave me that fun and memorable wedding experience everyone dreams of. We are so grateful to have had a chance to have our lives enriched by them. <3 And our pictures are amazing to top it all off. ;)

Sent on 06/27/2018