Tracey & Martin Photo, Co. Reviews

40 | Hollywood, FL

40 Reviews for Tracey & Martin Photo, Co.

• Ambika

Ambika Roos · Married on 08/02/2020

Can't recommend highly enough!

Tracey and Martin are not only incredibly talented, but are so much fun to work with. They added more warmth and joy to our event than we possibly could have expected. We loved them, and so did all our guests! Our photographs are really wonderful, beautiful and special. I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Lori Valuntas · Married on 08/31/2019

Would recommend 100%!!

We were planning a VERY small wedding, but still wanted to capture the intimacy of the day. Tracey and Martin did just that!! They were incredibly professional, so easy to work with, and provided absolutely stunning photos. Exactly what we were looking for!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Marquita · Married on 06/22/2019

Very professional

Very personable, knew how to translate our vision.

Sent on 07/07/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 02/02/2019

Great Team

Tracey and Martin are so great at what they do. They make you, as a couple, comfortable to act the same you would without a camera pointed at you.

The two of them balance each other out. Martin is very funny and knows how to get your attention so Tracey can get a great, natural smile from the couple. Our photos came out great for both our engagement and wedding photos. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/05/2019

lynn · Married on 02/02/2019

The BEST photography!

Tracy and Martin were the absolute best to work with !
    As the Mother if the bride I’m sure I had a lot of silly questions!
    But they were always there to answer them and did whatever we needed
    I have showed all of the pictures to so many people and they all loved them
    They captured all of these special moments perfectly!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2019

marilyn · Married on 12/04/2018

Best duo ever - so fun, so responsive and creative. A real joy to work with!!

Sent on 08/13/2018
  • Simone

Simone Sutton · Married on 10/26/2018

MADE Our Wedding EXTRA Special!!

Words cannot express how INCREDIBLE Tracey and Martin are. I can’t imagine what our wedding day would have been like without them. They are extremely flexible and accommodating. We ended up having a destination elopement out of state.. and they did research on the area and found cool places to take pictures. Their talent, friendliness, and professionalism is A+++! We felt so comfortable around them and I can be camera shy and nervous at times, but not with them at all! The engagement session before the wedding helped make us feel comfortable and ready for wedding day! They added their own personal touches to make the experience extra special. We were thrilled with our photos and loved the video slideshow! These are the kind of pictures that will be passed down from generation to generation. Best decision we made was having Tracey and Martin capture our once in a lifetime day! We look forward to working with them again for our big milestones. They were also our witnesses since we eloped! Love them!!!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Brian · Married on 09/21/2018

We came in to the with photographers and left with two friends! I can't speak highly enough about Tracey and Martin and their professionalism and attitude. They were very outgoing and our wedding guests couldn't stop talking about how much fun they were! The photos came out absolutely wonder and they include a small slideshow video that they like to be a part of the process; I thought it was great on how they take such pride in their work. Absolutely A+ work and we couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Karis · Married on 06/02/2018

I am so glad that we hired Tracey to photograph our wedding! She did such a great job capturing exactly what we wanted and now we have fantastic pictures to reminisce over. She went above and beyond - even helped out when things weren't quite coming together in time to beat the rain storm that was headed our way. When the rain came - and it poured - they quickly figured out a solution to taking the remaining pictures inside. With ours being a destination wedding, we had local recommendations, but I wouldn't have wanted any other photographer there to capture our special day! Tracey and Martin are the best!!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Johnny · Married on 05/25/2018

Fantastic! We couldn't be happier!

Working with Tracey-Ann & Martin was an absolute joy for my husband and I from beginning to end. They were responsive, flexible, friendly, incredibly accommodating from day 1...and most importantly the photos turned out FANTASTIC. It could not have been rainier (or worse lighting) at our outdoor wedding, yet Tracey-Ann's artistic eye captured the photos in way that you can hardly tell there's a cloud in the sky. I don't know how she did it! I'd book them again in an instant. They made sure to capture great photos of every guest, handled complicated family dynamics like experts, and worked incredibly hard all through the night. I'd recommend Tracey-Ann & Martin to anyone for their wedding - or for any other photo-worthy reason. We also felt like their services were offered at a real value compared to others. BOOK THEM!!!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Haley · Married on 03/04/2018

They're amazing! Ever since I met them at a bridal show in January 2017 there was a connection and we had a great relationship leading up to my March 2018 wedding. We have engagement photos and beautiful wedding photos. They have such great visions you can trust them completely to capture your moments and they're their every step of the way, ready to help, ready to get to know you and what you want. I'd recommend them over and over again!

For the wedding pictures were very important to us, and worth the money spent on them compared to everything else. We had a DIY wedding where we planned everything ourselves and it was beautiful, only to be more immortalized by these pictures.

Sent on 06/06/2018

Tracey & Martin Photo, Co.'s reply:

Thank you Haley! We felt that instant connection with you as well and the same with Douglas when we met him. Your love story and you guys as a couple is so beautiful. Your DIY wedding was lovely and it reminded us so much of our own wedding twenty years ago. We’re so happy you chose us!

Ashley · Married on 11/18/2017

STOP LOOKING AND HIRE THEM NOW! I cannot say enough about the incredible experience my husband and I had with Tracey and Martin, the dynamic duo. They listened to everything we wanted and didn't want, a skill sorely lacking in South Florida. They never once pressured us to do something we weren't comfortable with or buy more. And they're a TON of fun!

They are saints! They were amazing with handling our very large and at times difficult group at the wedding. I could not have asked for more. They are punctual, patient, professional, fun, imaginative, honest, AND they produce amazing work! Planning our wedding was one of the most stressful and least enjoyable things I have ever done, but Tracey and Martin gave me that fun and memorable wedding experience everyone dreams of. We are so grateful to have had a chance to have our lives enriched by them. <3 And our pictures are amazing to top it all off. ;)

Sent on 06/27/2018
  • W

Wildelys · Married on 11/11/2017

Tracy and Martin were tremendous. Me and my hubby were looking for a photographer last minute as our original wedding had been canceled and we had decided to do something smaller with close friends and family. They were very accommodating and responded to us even with the short notice (less than a week before the event). The pictures came out amazing. Their personality and professionalism will make you feel very comfortable, so I would recommend them 100%.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Tracey & Martin Photo, Co.'s reply:

Thank you guys so much for this sweet review and being so awesome! The hurricane in Puerto Rico couldn’t stop your love fest. We are so happy you chose us to be a part of it. You guys rock!

Tamar · Married on 10/22/2017

Looking for photographers who really get to know you and capture the beauty of the important moments of your life? I've known these two for almost twenty years and have had the pleasure of working with them several times. Between finding an album cover, creating special Mother's Day gifts with my siblings, running around Disney for our Engagement "Love Session" and getting caught up in the whirlwind that was our wedding day, there is no doubt in my mind that Tracey & Martin Photography, Co. will always be the best choice to help us preserve our family's memories.

Sent on 09/14/2018

Tangela · Married on 09/30/2017

Pleasurable, personable, and very competent team!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Tracey & Martin Photo, Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much Tangela. It has been a pleasure working with you and Gloria :)!!

Ashley · Married on 06/11/2017

Tracey and Martin are amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. First off, they truly cared about getting to know us as a couple and then establishing and creating a relationship with us. You can tell how passionate they are by the quality of their work and time they invest. Tracey and Martin took the extra time to scout out the area for our destination wedding,so we would end up with the perfect pictures. They did an exceptional job of capturing every moment of our special day. Highly recommended !

Sent on 07/28/2017

Tracey & Martin Photo, Co.'s reply:

Thank you guys so much! We were so happy that you chose us. We enjoyed every minute of working with you both. From your fun engagement session running around in downtown Delray Beach; to your beautiful and sentimental destination wedding in St. Augustine, Florida. We loved every minute of it.

Dee · Married on 05/20/2017

Wow. I couldn't be happier. The infamous "they" say that you get what you pay for and that your wedding photographer will be one of your big budget items. I'm so happy I listened and went with my GUT. When I reached out to Tracey-Ann, Martin got in touch with me right away. I learned very quickly you need to know what is important to you, what will make your wedding day special, and what would make it an absolute drag, because photographers have their own shooting style. From the beginning I knew they were a perfect match for me because I love candid shots, but don't get me wrong there was also some good pose coaching throughout our shoot. It was important to me that my photographer blend into my wedding and capture the moments I was enjoying more so than posing me for shots all the time. They respected my wishes and fit right into the party. They were so sweet, kind, and fun... you cannot help but love them. I was an out of town bride and they checked out our sites in advance and even accommodated meeting us 2 days prior to the wedding day to chat and walk through everything. On the day of, they were prompt and in action mode. They rolled with the punches and made me feel very relaxed. They went in between my room and my husband's getting all the getting ready shots. We did the first look and they coordinated everything which I really appreciated. They were ninja like during the ceremony and organized during the family photo session. During the reception, they were everywhere and no where at the same time. Anytime I needed them they were right there but I never felt like they prevented me from having fun. They were absolutely amazing. I cannot say enough. Also, the online gallery was up promptly. Tip: if you've got the money or will have it, get the package with the album. They are gorgeous. These albums are so heavy duty and beautifully made. Wayyyyyyyyy better than you can imagine and a higher quality than any photo of the album can insinuate.

Sent on 07/21/2017

Tracey & Martin Photo, Co.'s reply:

Wow!!! What an awesome review! Thank you thank you thank you for all these wonderful and kind words. We are definitely feeling the love. Even though we didn't have the opportunity to actually meet you until a couple of days before your wedding, we felt very comfortable with you both (like getting together with old friends). We thoroughly enjoyed getting to share your amazing day with you. And I must say, we love being called "ninja like".

J'nelle · Married on 04/20/2017

Where do I begin??? From the moment I first reached out to Tracey-Ann & Martin to the very last picture they took at my wedding - They have been nothing short of incredible to work with!! Martin did my initial phone chat & answered all of my questions- I must have kept him on the phone for over an hour with all of my questions and he was so professional, so helpful & so down to earth!! Then my husband and I finally got to meet them & they are just the most wonderful team & couple ever!!! My wedding package included an engagement photo shoot & not only was it so much fun but the pictures came out amazing!! The day of my wedding they incredible!! Again, so professional, so much fun, my guests LOVED them and my wedding pictures are BEYOND BEAUTIFUL!! The best thing I did during my wedding planning was hire Tracey-Ann & Martin as my photographers!! What I love most about my wedding pictures is that they have managed to capture the true essence of my husband and I through the pictures!! I can literally hear us laughing or know exactly what was being said through their pictures!! I highly highly highly recommend them for your wedding day, engagement shoot or any special moment that you want to relive through pictures! They are just so special!!! And you will not be disappointed!! Thank you so much for capturing my most special day!!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Tracey & Martin Photo, Co.'s reply:

Oh J'nelle, thank you so much for these kind words. You and Ty were such a sweet couple from the day we met you. We were beyond excited that we were able to meet in New York to do your engagement session there. You guys are loads of fun and we enjoyed every moment we shared together. Your wedding day was a dream and we were blessed to be a part of it. Thank you for choosing us.

Stephanie · Married on 04/15/2017

In meeting Tracy-Ann and Martin my now husband and I immediately knew that this was the photographer for us. They are up front and honest and speedy in answering questions. I love the pictures that they took for our wedding, they captured the spirit of our arcade inspired wedding perfectly. They listed to what we wanted and did an amazing job.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Tracey & Martin Photo, Co.'s reply:

Thank you for this sweet review. We loved you guys and your "out of the box" arcade wedding. Creative and free-spirited couples rock!

Ariana · Married on 02/19/2017

Words cannot describe how truly wonderful Tracey Ann and Martin are! They made us feel instantly comfortable in their presence and are such incredible people to work with!!! We are beyond happy with their work and not only do we highly recommend them but we also plan to use them again in the future!!! Thank you both so much for all your hard work!!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Tracey & Martin Photo, Co.'s reply:

We can feel the love. Thank you so much Ariana! We enjoyed every moment spent with you guys. Looking forward to more good times, memories and laughter with you and your family.

Rochelle · Married on 02/06/2017

Great photography duo! Very flexible and responsive to our needs. We were very pleased with the level of service received on our big day!

Sent on 03/22/2017

Leah · Married on 01/14/2017

TJ and Martin were a dynamic duo who worked together to make your special day memorable. They are nice people (easy to work with) who are very professional with great output, and good turn around time.

Sent on 03/17/2017
  • adriana

adriana · Married on 12/10/2016

Tracey-Ann and Martin were an absolute pleasure to work with! They make you feel so comfortable and truly want to get to know you and spend time with you before the wedding. The photos of course came out amazing, but most of all by the time our wedding came around Tracey-Ann and Martin felt like old friends. I couldn't recommend a better duo to have capture your big day or any special occasion.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Luke · Married on 12/03/2016

We chose Tracey Ann and Martin to photograph our wedding and couldn't be happier. We met with several other photographers before meeting Tracey and Martin and instantly fell in love. They are the friendliest couple out there and immediately made us feel at ease. We did an engagement photo shoot and had so much fun with the two of them. They met with us several times on the way to our big day and were perfectly accommodating and helped keep everything as stress free as possible. They are a wonderful team and took some truly amazing photographs. They worked tirelessly for us on the day of to make sure things went smoothly and that we got everything we wanted out of our big day. My wife and I both highly recommend Tracey Ann Jarrett for any event, and would chose them again without a second thought.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/28/2016

Without hesitation, Tacey-Ann is the BEST professional money can buy. Her and her husband are a joy to do business with, they are not only extremely tasteful, talented and professional, but they have the kindest of hearts and I recommend them highly. PS. I do not recommend anyone, however, they are worthy of all my respect and appreciation. My wedding pictures are award winning material!

Sent on 01/11/2017