Trace Elements Photography Reviews

Trace Elements Photography 4
Trace Elements Photography 5

Heather Smires · Married on 06/29/2019

Exceptional!!

Dawn was very accommodating and thoughtful to our entire family and Bridal party. She took the time to really find out exactly who we were, what our vision was and how she could make that reality for us. She snapped over 6000 photos, and when she posted our blog only a few days after our special day....I WAS BLOWN AWAY!!! I had no idea that the professionalism , kindness and accommodation would turn into exceptional photos I had only dreamed of!!
    I encourage you to call Dawn and just chat w her...you'll love her!

Trace Elements Photography 6
    Sent on 07/25/2019

Trace Elements Photography's reply:

Ohh myyy! You are too sweet. It warms my heart to know that you love not only your images, but also me! It was an honor to capture yours and Jon’s wedding, I can’t wait to show you the rest of your gorgeous gallery!
  • Yvette

Yvette Tan · Married on 06/01/2019

Professional, Friendly and experience

WE LOVE DAWN! Dawn is a fantastic photographer! When we first engaged with her we knew that she is the photographer we want! We need a photographer understands that we are not models and might need a lot of guidance on how to pose! She told us up front that we just need to relax and being happy on the wedding day, she meant what she said!

She was constantly follow up with us to understand what we want and what we need from time to time, and she will give us a lot of advice on what's best for us (what kind of photos we are asking - First look or not)!

On the wedding day, she came on time, she was smiling and happy throughout all day which we were impressed but looking at her this also makes us feel very happy and relax while taking photos :) Not only she doesn't show her tiredness but also maintain a very professional attitude! She is very good in finding the right spot to take the right photos, she responses to all our requests, she is good in guiding us to take the photos, the outcome of the photos are really nice, we love how she enhanced our uniqueness and features. We are so happy to have her :) Thank you, Dawn!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Trace Elements Photography's reply:

You both are so wonderful and I literally enjoyed every moment of your gorgeous day! Even editing you wedding keeps a smile on my face, I consider myself SO fortunate to work with such kind and genuine people like you both and your families. Thank you again for choosing me to capture your wedding, it was truly an honor. :)
  • Phelan

Phelan DuBois · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning Work by Trace Elements Photography

Dawn was truly incredible to work with, she made us feel really comfortable and did a great job getting some great photos while not distracting or taking anything away during the ceremony or reception. She was really talented at identifying locations and poses for the perfect photos, even though it was her first time at the venue. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Trace Elements Photography 7
    Trace Elements Photography 8
    Trace Elements Photography 9
    Sent on 06/19/2019
  • AVS unknown

Halley · Married on 09/29/2018

We loved everything about Dawn! She was always responsive, which was especially important since this was a destination wedding. She took the time to chat and understand what our expectations were, and she was so so helpful on the day of. Anytime i wasnt sure where to look or what to do with my hands, she was there to guide me. She didnt mind leaving the venue with us to get some shots in different scenery, and she paid attention to all of the details. I couldnt have asked for a better photographer and we cant wait to see the photos!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Trace Elements Photography's reply:

Halley, you and Tim were so wonderful to work with. I had a wonderful time in our adventures to find scenery and overall, capturing your memorable day. It was an absolutely beautiful wedding with an absolute gorgeous bride.

Elnora · Married on 07/14/2018

Trust Dawn for your special day!

Dawn was wonderful at putting my camera shy bride at ease. Dawn made everyone feel happy and relaxed and really captured the joy and beauty of the wedding. She went out of her way to meet with us given the distance we all were from each other. I highly recommend Trace Elements for Dawn's unique style and sensitivity.
    A very happy mother of the bride!

Trace Elements Photography 10
    Sent on 10/23/2018

Trace Elements Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Elnora, you all were such a pleasure to work with and I'm so glad I helped capture all of your memories.

Alyssa · Married on 07/07/2018

Dawn was a pleasure to work with! She was flexible and easy to talk to! She understood what we wanted for pictures and captured them perfectly. Dawn was also very helpful the day of the wedding helping us follow the timeline of the day and capturing every moment perfectly!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Trace Elements Photography's reply:

Alyssa, you and Tony were so much fun to work with. I had an absolute joyous time with you and your families. Thank you so much for letting me capture your wedding day!

Laura · Married on 05/25/2018

Dawn was instrumental in turning our wedding day vision into reality! She was always so helpful, responsive and flexible. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Terry · Married on 09/16/2017

Dawn was so wonderful, very flexible with the pictures we were looking for. Very eady and comfortable to work with and helped us keep things on track at the reception. Would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kate · Married on 11/01/2014

This is the best photographer out! She took note of all of what we wanted in our pictures and she met and exceeded every expectation! I wish I could give you more than 5 stars, Dawn! You are fantastic in your work and you love what you do, clearly.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Trace Elements Photography's reply:

Thanks Kate! You guys were so much fun to work with, I was very lucky to have you and Paul as clients! Such a beautiful day too!

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2014

Wonderful to work with! You captured everything we wanted, and more and we couldn't be happier! Creative, beautiful photos that we will cherish always!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Trace Elements Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, it means so much! It was wonderful working with you guys! ❤️

Melanie · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding photographer

Dawn was excellent to work with. She unfortunately had an incident and couldn't come to my wedding herself. She did hire some one that she trusted and sent me all the information and website to look around at this new photographer for my wedding. She did a great job.Dawn did a great job on editing the photos I have seen. Still haven't seen them all though.

Trace Elements Photography 11