Trace Elements Photography Reviews

Trace Elements Photography 4
  • Phelan

Phelan DuBois · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning Work by Trace Elements Photography

Dawn was truly incredible to work with, she made us feel really comfortable and did a great job getting some great photos while not distracting or taking anything away during the ceremony or reception. She was really talented at identifying locations and poses for the perfect photos, even though it was her first time at the venue. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Trace Elements Photography 5
    Trace Elements Photography 6
    Trace Elements Photography 7
  • AVS unknown

Halley · Married on 09/29/2018

We loved everything about Dawn! She was always responsive, which was especially important since this was a destination wedding. She took the time to chat and understand what our expectations were, and she was so so helpful on the day of. Anytime i wasnt sure where to look or what to do with my hands, she was there to guide me. She didnt mind leaving the venue with us to get some shots in different scenery, and she paid attention to all of the details. I couldnt have asked for a better photographer and we cant wait to see the photos!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Trace Elements Photography's reply:

Halley, you and Tim were so wonderful to work with. I had a wonderful time in our adventures to find scenery and overall, capturing your memorable day. It was an absolutely beautiful wedding with an absolute gorgeous bride.

Elnora · Married on 07/14/2018

Trust Dawn for your special day!

Dawn was wonderful at putting my camera shy bride at ease. Dawn made everyone feel happy and relaxed and really captured the joy and beauty of the wedding. She went out of her way to meet with us given the distance we all were from each other. I highly recommend Trace Elements for Dawn's unique style and sensitivity.
    A very happy mother of the bride!

Sent on 10/23/2018
    Trace Elements Photography 8

Trace Elements Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Elnora, you all were such a pleasure to work with and I'm so glad I helped capture all of your memories.

Alyssa · Married on 07/07/2018

Dawn was a pleasure to work with! She was flexible and easy to talk to! She understood what we wanted for pictures and captured them perfectly. Dawn was also very helpful the day of the wedding helping us follow the timeline of the day and capturing every moment perfectly!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Trace Elements Photography's reply:

Alyssa, you and Tony were so much fun to work with. I had an absolute joyous time with you and your families. Thank you so much for letting me capture your wedding day!

Laura · Married on 05/25/2018

Dawn was instrumental in turning our wedding day vision into reality! She was always so helpful, responsive and flexible. We would highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Terry · Married on 09/16/2017

Dawn was so wonderful, very flexible with the pictures we were looking for. Very eady and comfortable to work with and helped us keep things on track at the reception. Would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Kate · Married on 11/01/2014

This is the best photographer out! She took note of all of what we wanted in our pictures and she met and exceeded every expectation! I wish I could give you more than 5 stars, Dawn! You are fantastic in your work and you love what you do, clearly.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Trace Elements Photography's reply:

Thanks Kate! You guys were so much fun to work with, I was very lucky to have you and Paul as clients! Such a beautiful day too!

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2014

Wonderful to work with! You captured everything we wanted, and more and we couldn't be happier! Creative, beautiful photos that we will cherish always!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Trace Elements Photography's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, it means so much! It was wonderful working with you guys! ❤️