TPC Sawgrass Reviews

52 | Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

52 Reviews for TPC Sawgrass

52 TPC Sawgrass Reviews

Caitlin · Married on 01/06/2018

TPC Sawgrass was a DREAM wedding venue. We worked with Molly Mieras Kirk, and the whole experience was phenomenal from start to finish. Molly made every little thing we wanted happen with any issues. She made the planning process so easy for us and stress free!! Not only is the venue itself gorgeous, but the staff is the most incredible I have ever come across; there are so attentive to their guests. I could not imagine having held my wedding anywhere else! It was a magical day, and I have Molly and the TPC staff to thank for that.

Laura · Married on 06/03/2017

Absolutely perfect. The guests could not stop talking about how beautiful this venue is and they couldn't stop taking pictures outside after the ceremony! My whole experience was amazing, from the initial tours to the wine and food tasting. And of course the actual wedding was incredible as well. I felt so well taken care of on my wedding day by the whole team there! I can't wait to return to relive the memories! Can't recommend enough!

Cayla · Married on 05/27/2017

Our wedding was PERFECT! My husband and I literally could not be more thankful for the staff and this venue. We were married on May 27th, and the beauty of our wedding is still continuously being talked about by our friends and family. The entire staff was very friendly and helpful, and we were congratulated over and over again members of TPC that were complete strangers to us. Molly Mieras was such an amazing asset to us every step of the way. She was ALWAYS available for anything that I needed. We had a 'destination' wedding, and of course in the back of my mind I figured something would go wrong, but nope. Between Molly and our wedding planner, Heather, our day was more perfect than I could have ever dreamed.

Sara · Married on 05/20/2017

We had our wedding reception at TPC Sawgrass in May, and it far more than exceeded our expectations. Molly Mieras made our dream wedding become a reality by providing excellent customer service from day 1. From the appetizers to the main course and late night snacks, all of the food was phenomenal and we received many complements from our guests that it was the best wedding food they have ever had. Our wedding day was flawless thanks to TPC Sawgrass, and we would not have changed one thing!

• User6172489 · 1+ year ago

I can't say enough about our wedding at TPC Sawgrass. It was everything! They include so much (think chivari chairs, linens, votives) that it made my life easy planning a wedding from North Carolina. Molly was super helpful every step of the way! The set up was perfect. We did the Live Oak package and the food was amazing. Tons of choices for appetizers as well. Most of our guests were out-of-towners and loved the venue. We did our ceremony elsewhere but I highly recommend the lawn for cocktail hour. Our guests loved it! Also, the wedding coordinators drove us in a golf cart to take some photos nearby the golf course which was super helpful. You absolutely cannot go wrong booking this venue and I highly recommend. Also, Classic cakes is an AMAZING cake and its included with the venue. They seriously think of everything. Worth every penny!

megan · Married on 03/25/2017

We could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding reception! The space was large, the views were spectacular, planning was painless, and the food and cake were AMAZING! Molly and her team truly took care of everything and I am so thankful for that.

Jessica · Married on 11/26/2016

After not being able to find a venue we loved in Tampa we traveled up to Ponte Vedra to look at TPC Sawgrass and instantly fell in love. We immediately knew this is where we wanted to get married and after meeting the great staff we had no doubt in our mind. The Special Events and Catering Manager, Molly, was incredibly professional, helpful, and available for any questions I had. She got back to me so quickly everytime and was an absolute joy to work with. The tasting was amazing with a full set up of how our special day would look and the chef personally came out and explained each dish. People today are still talking about the food served at our wedding and how amazing it was. On our wedding day the staff at TPC were so accomodating constantly checking on me and making sure my bridesmaids and I were taken care of. The staff brought a special plate of hors d'oeuvres just for my Husband and I since we did not get to sample them during cocktail hour. The space is stunning and the staff are incredibly helpful. I could not have imagined a more perfect venue for our day and we are so incredibly happy we trusted TPC Sawgrass and Molly to make it perfect.

Brittany · Married on 09/17/2016

After attending The Player's Championship we fell in love with the beauty of the Clubhouse. Never actually thinking we could get married there, we decided to check out the venue anyways. After inquiring, Molly became our contact, we quickly scheduled a meeting to tour the facility, and from there our dreams became a reality! From the very beginning Molly was amazing to work with. She was really personable, always answered my (many) questions- quickly, and was always willing to help out and give any input or advice when asked! The day of the wedding she truly went above and beyond my expectations to make sure we had everything we needed, she even helped steam my dress- which blew me away, and she helped make sure we were able to get all the photos taken that we wanted- even when construction or sprinklers posed a challenge. Reading reviews everyone raved about the food, and now I understand why. Every one of our guests couldn't stop talking about how amazing the food was.. A month later and they are still talking about it! It was really that good! And the cake, which is included in the wedding package, from Classic Cakes was phenomenal! I can't wait to eat the top layer on our anniversary!! The venue as a whole is just amazing. They take care of so much for you and it's just so beautiful. Our ceremony and cocktail hour were outside on the lawn overlooking the 18th hole, our reception was inside in the Sunset Room, and it was all perfect. Everything went so smoothly and it was honestly the best day of my life.

Vanessa · Married on 07/09/2016

The best and most beautiful reception space in all of Jacksonville. The class, professionalism, and beauty of TPC Sawgrass makes for a happy stress-free bride. As an out of town bride from New York City, Molly Mieras and her team at TPC made planning a wedding much easier. If you want to be made to feel like a queen on your wedding day, then this is your venue. Molly was the most incredible coordinator and was with me every step of the way. The space itself was gorgeous, needing very little decor to enhance its natural beauty. The food was divine, five star, impressing even the most picky of eaters from NYC. We cannot say enough about the quality of service from TPC. It is worth every penny to have your most special day taken care of by the best. Thank you to Molly and the TPC team for making our wedding day dreams come true!

Kathleen · Married on 04/09/2016

We had a wonderful wedding last weekend at TPC Sawgrass! Thanks to the wonderful staff, especially Danielle Chalmers, I was able to completely let go of all worries and enjoy myself on the most important day of my life! I didn’t have one care in the world on my wedding day, thanks to TPC. I couldn’t believe how easy the planning process was thanks to TPC Sawgrass. I honestly just picked the date and they took care of the rest (food, beverage, cake, servers, setting up the room, sparkler exit, and the golf cart departure). I also appreciate how much time/effort TPC put into making sure our Chinese Tea Ceremony was run properly. This was a very important part of our big day and it meant so much to us that TPC set up a meeting with us just to talk about every little detail about this portion of our ceremony. On the actual wedding day, TPC made it so incredibly easy for us. We also appreciate that TPC brought us food and beverages during our photos! It’s little details like this that make TPC so amazing for weddings! Aside from being a beautiful venue altogether, we received comments from so many of our guests that TPC had the BEST food hands down that they have ever had at any wedding. Thank you, thank you, thank you! We couldn’t have asked for a better place to get married and you all by far exceeded our expectations. I would definitely recommend TPC to anybody looking for a venue!

Tina and Keith · Married on 03/05/2016

My husband I just got married at TPC on March 5, 2016 and we had an absolutely beautiful wedding there. I started wedding planning about 1.5 years ago and during that time, I worked very closely with Danielle time and she was truly wonderful to work with. I absolutely love Danielle. We emailed back and forth constantly and she was always very quick in responding and always answered all my questions. She was extremely sweet and helpful and it was always easy to schedule an appointment to meet with her in person as well. In addition, TPC makes wedding planning easy with how much is already included in the package. TPC is a BEAUTIFUL place to have a wedding. My guests and family loved the venue and kept telling me how beautiful the wedding was. The food was delicious and dinner was served in a very timely manner. The servers were prompt and very professional. The entire TPC staff was extremely helpful, kind, nice, and very professional. Throughout the evening, the staff members all insured that my husband and I were doing well and asked if there was anything they could help with. We had the wedding of our dreams at TPC Sawgrass and I highly recommend this venue to everyone.

Ronald · Married on 10/24/2015

PERFECT and FLAWLESS WEDDING RECEPTION:
    We had several local options a year in advance as we planned our daughter's wedding. Having performed a wedding and attended the reception at the TPC shortly before our daughter's engagement, we knew we wanted to look at the TPC. Danielle Davis Chalmers was SO easy to work with and handled every detail. The wedding cake, included, was the best wedding cake I have ever had. Our 260 guest were comfortable, no lines for drinks, the food was outstanding and numerous individual commented on how much fun it was and how lovely everything was. The TPC is known by vendors as a great place to work. If I could choose any place in the North Flordia area for a reception of any kind, it would be the TPC Sawgrass. Simply Outstanding in every detail.

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2015

Molly is so great!!!!! Her staff and vendors were excellent.As the mother of the bride I was so pleased with everything. The food and service was excellent throughout the evening .

Michelle · Married on 09/07/2015

Amazing, beautiful, and huge space here. The staff were amazing and the food was excellent. I really recommend this venue to everyone.

I had my cocktail hour and wedding reception at the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse on July 3rd and it far exceeded my dreams and expectations! The food was OUTSTANDING and I still have guests complimenting on how great it was. The banquet staff was very timely and accommodating to all of my guests to ensure they had a wonderful evening. With a lot of out of town family and guests I felt that TPC Sawgrass was the best venue to showcase the area along with a beautiful setting!! Wish I could celebrate that day again and again!

Sheryl · Married on 07/03/2015

After taking the on-site tour of TPC Sawgrass, there was no doubt that this venue would be the location of our daughter's wedding reception. The staff provided our family and friends a reception that little girls dream of.
    If you're looking for a 5 STAR experience and memories of a lifetime, TPC Sawgrass should be your only venue of choice!!!
    Thank you to everyone at TPC Sawgrass for a magical day!!!

Kathleen · Married on 05/24/2015

TPC Sawgrass was an absolutely gorgeous venue to have our ceremony and reception! We had Molly as our Event Manager and she was wonderful to work with! We had to plan our wedding from out of town and she was able to meet with us on the few weekends we came into town. I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of which was fantastic. It was great to be able to relax and enjoy our wedding without the stress of worrying if everything was being taken care of. I highly recommend Molly and the TPC Sawgrass for any events!

tori · Married on 04/18/2015

My husband and I had an absolutely perfect wedding at TPC Sawgrass. We had the ceremony in the Osprey room and our reception in the Ponte Vedra room. The food was delicious, there was not one guest that didn't like the food. We could not have asked for better service. Anything we needed they were able to provide. Molly the the special event and catering manager was so helpful. She answered my emails in a timely manner, was very flexible, many guests complimented us regarding the services she provided. She ensured that our ceremony and wedding ran smoothly. She never rushed us with any decisions. Being able to take some of our wedding pictures on the 17th hole was priceless, it was the best experience ever.

Nicole · Married on 12/06/2014

This venue was organized and pulled off our wedding perfectly. Every detail was taken into account and they could not have been more professional.

Heidi · Married on 11/15/2014

Our recent wedding at TPC Sawgrass was exceptional! We really didn't have a second choice and were so lucky when a date became available we snatched it up!! After hearing from many who had used this venue we knew the experience would be first class and we were not disappointed! Danielle was our coordinator and her expertise and responsiveness were excellent. No question or request went unanswered. From the wedding set up...to the food...to the servers I wouldn't change a thing! If you are looking for a truly elegant and timeless venue...with spectacular food and service TPC Sawgrass should be your choice.

Christine · Married on 11/08/2014

My Husband and I were recently married on 11/8/2014 and had our reception at the TPC. From the Planning process to the big night everything was amazing. Molly Mieras, was my day of coordinator and was by my side through my 11 month engagement. She was always there to assist me with any questions or request that I had and made my life a lot easier since I did not have a wedding planner. The day of the wedding she was there making sure everything was perfect, from having breakfast set up for me and the bridesmaids to writing out last minute escort cards because her handwriting was closest to the calligrapher. The service at the TPC was impeccable to say the least, guest are still talking about how amazing the food was and that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding (go with the steak and lobster) you won’t be disappointed. When I was planning my wedding I knew I wanted a venue that would provide everything (food, tables, linens etc) and TPC delivered above and beyond. The ballroom upstairs allows for minimal decoration because the room alone is beautiful, I added flowers and candles which added to the already beautiful room. Another thing I loved about TPC is they give you a list of vendors they recommend (you don’t have to use them) and make your life easy when deciding photographers, bands, florist etc. My experience was so personal and I truly believe it is because Molly was with me every step of the way, not only was she extremely professional she had a way of making me feel more like a friend rather than just a client. If you are planning a wedding and looking for a gorgeous venue with all the bells and whistles then TPC is your place, you will not be disappointed.

Samantha · Married on 10/18/2014

Molly Mieras and her Team at TPC Sawgrass did an outstanding job with the wedding ceremony and reception! If you are looking for a venue that does it all for you, then you have hit the spot!

The cake, food, ceremony, reception, chairs, and tables with linens are all included with the price. The food was fantastic! Of course we chose to have a plated dinner for our guests, which did not disappoint. We were told that we had the best food out of any wedding that any of our guests had been to. We were also told of how beautiful everything was, and how wonderful the wedding flowed.

I have to say a special thanks to Molly Mieras, our wedding specialist at TPC Sawgrass, because without her, all of my dreams would not have come true. She was always there, checking in on how I was doing with vendors and gathering everything for the wedding. When I had concerns, she always helped me through them and always gave the best advice. On my wedding day, we had our own personal staff waiting on us throughout the day while we were getting ready, and Molly even came in to check on our progress and made sure I was feeling okay. During the reception Molly helped me with my dress, because of course from all the dancing, the bustle broke. She was ready to help with pins to pin it back in place for the remainder of the reception. I just absolutely loved how generous she was with everything, and it really helped make everything seem like a fairytale.

I promise to any bride interested in having their wedding at TPC Sawgrass that they will not be disappointed. It was an absolutely beautiful venue, and I would not have done it anywhere else.

As everyone has said to my father, TPC Sawgrass made it the Wedding of the Century!

Thank you TPC Sawgrass And Molly Mieras!

With Much Love and Happiness,

Mr. and Mrs. Brian and Samantha Elmore, The Nader Family, and The Elmore Family

Donna · Married on 06/28/2014

My son and his fiancée chose TPC Sawgrass for their wedding and reception venue and what a wonderful choice it was! Everything was PERFECT for the rehearsal dinner, the wedding, and the reception! The food was past perfect....it was superb! The venue was beautiful and everything done perfectly, no glitches. Molly Mieras was the perfect coordinator. She is very calm, pleasant, professional, and goes above what is expected. I don't think there is a more perfect wedding venue in the U.S............and I'm picky!
    Donna Key

Wonderful place to have a wedding reception! Everything is included, so it was very easy to plan. We were able to relax and enjoy our day because we knew that the staff had everything under control. Well worth the price! The views and photography opportunities were priceless. We highly recommend this venue! We love TPC Sawgrass!!