TPC Colorado Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

• Anastasia
    Anastasia M. Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You won’t regret having your wedding at TPC!

Everything was perfect! Flora at TPC was such a pleasure to work with, she was extremely professional and easy to work with! She made sure we got exactly what we wanted in our wedding and everything went extremely smooth! Flora and Ipec were awesome the day of the wedding! Everything ran so smoothly; I worried literally about nothing! We had a little personal family issue going on and the Flora Ipec and their team did great in keeping everything controlled and mellow. TPC was such a beautiful venue! The food was to die for and the view of the mountains is stunning! The staff was amazing and extremely attentive and helpful. The bridal room and grooms room were perfect! I can’t say enough of how awesome everything was! Their communication was beyond my expectations, I was so stressed about the wedding and everything involved due to planning everything by myself that Flora and Ipec made the coordinating process so much easier and stress free. After our rehearsal everything was amazing and went to smoothly. It was incredible.
  • Percilla
    Percilla Married on 09/24/2022

Wedding of our dreams at TPC Colorado

We had our wedding at TPC Colorado on 9/24/2022. As an out of state couple, we were looking for a venue with a view, and the view of the Rockies is absolutely breathtaking. With the clubhouse attached to the venue, all of the food is cooked on-site and our guests thoroughly enjoyed it.

The highlight to this venue though is Flora, who made the entire planning experience as seamless as possible. She was quick to answer our questions, and we trusted her recommendations based on her expertise. The staff was friendly and helpful throughout the entire event.

Thank you to the staff at TPC Colorado for such a memorable and special day! If we could relive the day and do it all again, we would!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Rachael I. Married on 09/03/2022

15/10 Recommend - Flora is THE BEST

I cannot recommend TPC for a wedding venue enough!! Flora and her team helped us have the most perfect wedding weekend that we could have ever dreamed of! From stunningly memorable views for our out of town (and locals too!) to enjoy to delish food (even for foodies) to seamless execution and attention to detail, I truly cannot think of any part of our day or planning experience that could be improved. I am so grateful that we found TPC Colorado - it was truly perfect. THANK YOU FLORA!
    Bryan D. Married on 08/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Smooth experience and great service

Helpful patient and responsive. We had a large wedding and Flora was very vital in the success of all stages flowing smoothly. Dealt with weather delays and last minute changes. Thank you

Hi Bryan,
    You know I am always here for you! Thank you and Alessandra for allowing us the honor of being a part of your EPIC day! Hope to see you soon at the clubhouse!
    Jessica K. Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

TPC Colorado is the PLACE to get married!

My husband and I had our wedding at TPC this past weekend. Everything was amazing and they definitely exceeded our expectations! Flora and her team were wonderful. They provided a timeline for us to look at an approve a month before our big day. This was great because I knew I had time to get my wedding party, dj, and photographer all on the same page and timeline. Flora was also well prepared for our rehearsal. She ran everything by me first to make sure I was happy with everything.
    Flora and her team were also amazing on the wedding day! One of the best things was the bridal sweet and grooms getting ready room. We didn't have to travel and were able to get ready right on location. The bridal sweet also has amazing lighting and lots of mirrors.
    Flora would come check on me and make sure we were getting ready on time and she would keep me posted on what was coming up and how much time I had. This was great because I knew we were sticking to our timelines. She was flexible with the timing of everything to ensure I wasn't rushed, but she would let me know what was coming next. She got everyone lined up and ready to go down the aisle and I didn't have to do anything. This was a huge stress relief on an already emotional day. She kept everything moving along and always had a smile on her face. She made me feel relaxed and made sure everything went smoothly.
    I can't thank the TPC team and Flora enough for how truly amazing our day was. If you're looking for a beautiful location, amazing food (not typical 'wedding food'), and a smooth wedding, TPC is the place to be with Flora helping you on your wedding day!
    Emily Z. Married on 10/16/2021

10/10 recommend

We cannot recommend the TPC for a wedding venue enough. Not only is it absolutely stunning with rustic, modern finishes, the mountain views are unbeatable. The ballroom is truly everything we had dreamt of our wedding to be. The staff was friendly and awesome our entire wedding. But the standout feature of the TPC is Flora. Flora made our wedding perfect. Her attention to detail was incredible. We had a large wedding, and planning and navigating the wedding planning process was overwhelming, but every time we met or talked with Flora she made us feel clear on what we needed to get done next. Flora was the best part about TPC, and we are so grateful for her hardworking, genuine, and caring personality. We cannot recommend the TPC and Flora enough!

TPC Colorado's reply:

EMILY! You are the sweetest! I am so sad our time together is "over" but I know you two won't be strangers! I demand to see you in here for dinner every so often! Thank again for allowing us to be a part of your flawless day!
  • Reid
    Reid A. Married on 10/10/2021

Dream Wedding Brought To Life

Everything about our wedding experience at TPC Colorado was perfect. Flora McKenna was professional, responsive, and flexible in the months leading up to our big day, and she was there to help make sure the ceremony and reception went flawlessly when the time finally came. She was such a big asset and always got back to us in a timely manner. The food was delicious- our friends and family are still raving about it. The catering staff was friendly and helpful and made sure our guests were taken care of. It's a beautiful venue inside and out, and we couldn't be happier with our experience at TPC.

TPC Colorado's reply:

Reid it was our pleasure! And I'm so happy for you and Abby! You both put so much thought into every detail and it truly showed. Congrats!
    Anna G. Married on 08/06/2021

We love it!

We’re so happy that we find TPC! Great view, nice vendors’ Flora and her team did a very good job to make our day special! We loved our time their!

TPC Colorado's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Anna, it was a pleasure to see your beautiful day unfold with all your family and friends. And those rehearsal dinner speeches were by far some of the most touching and sweetest I've ever heard, hope it was all an unforgettable experience for you!
    Meg Married on 10/02/2022
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

TPC Wedding

This venue was beautiful and the staff that helped with our wedding day made it seamless. Most of our guests had not been to TPC and the view was unbeatable. TPC dis an amazing job on the buffet food.. we had with braised ribs, shrimp pasta and salmon to which we received many compliments on venue and food quality. Flora and Ipek kept things in check the day of and ensured it ran smoothly. Although some hiccups getting ahold of someone in the event center - once we connected it was an absolute that we would have our wedding here and the staff of TPC Did not disappoint! Thank you for a Grande day.
  • Heather
    Heather Married on 09/08/2021
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

We cannot say enough good things about our wedding at TPC!

We cannot say enough good things about our wedding at TPC! After looking at many venues across Colorado-the views, the staff, the chef, and venue itself (not to mention we golf) was overall amazing! I originally planned to hire a wedding planner, but after meeting Flora her attention to detail was exactly what I needed; and she was flexible in working with us to make this the perfect wedding with specifics we wanted. Getting to the day of, everything was stress free, and Flora made sure everything was taken care of as needed, and the plated food for a large group was outstanding. The only thing I would change is if the venue had more event items available for use (IE: cake stand, table numbers, centerpieces, etc). Overall, our wedding was absolutely perfect. We still get comments from our guests about the venue, staff, and the amazing food!