Toy Bros Reviews

Toy Bros 7
  • Libby

Libby Schug · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Great service!

They have accommodated us at every turn thank you Toy Bros!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Kristina Wojtczak · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Modern, professional and affordable!!

Excellent service at an incredibly affordable price!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Keileigh

Keileigh · Married on 08/17/2019

DJ Matt was the best!

our DJ was Matt. From the very beginning one of the most important parts of our wedding vision was the dance floor and music. We did a lot of research when choosing and ended up going with toy bros. We could not of been more pleased with how Matt dj’d for our wedding night, I don’t think me or my husband left the dance floor all night, usually there is a song or two where you say “oh I can miss this song and use the bathroom/get a drink etc.” there was never one of those songs. He played great song after great song! When filling out the questionnaire on what kind of music we wanted/didn’t want we were very detailed in our vision and we loved that he completely took that into consideration. We wanted no “oldies” and a lot of 90s and 2000 bangers and he did exactly that. Our dance floor was the most important thing to us and Matt in no way disappointed we were so pleased we tipped him extra ontop of his already tip we planned on giving him. If you decide on toybros definitely request Matt as a DJ !!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

alyssa gruber · Married on 08/10/2019

Exactly what we wanted!!

My husband and I really wanted our guests to dance and have fun at our wedding and DJ Boban kept people on the dance floor all night! He played great dancing music and was able to fit in all of our random music requests on the day of!

We also rented a photo booth from Toy Bros which was a huge hit!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Alison Hastings · Married on 07/05/2019

Best DJ and Photobooth!

We hired Toy Bros based off of recommendation from our wedding venue, The Rapids Theater. The DJ was the best and had the dance floor full the whole night!!! We also had the Photobooth as part of our package and it was used by almost all of our guest! The gave us a usb and photo album of all the photos taken during the night! Easy to work with and great quality! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Mary Kate Maloney · Married on 06/29/2019

Kept the dance floor packed all night!

Loved having Toy Bros at our wedding! They were super responsive and so easy to work with! They were accommodating to all of our requests. The dance floor was packed all night!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Andrea · Married on 05/25/2019

Andrea & Reid 5/25/19

Jeff Toy DJed our wedding on 5/25/19. He was amazing! He played the best music and had a packed dance floor until the very end! The dance floor was so packed we had guests tell us they were dancing by their chairs because the dance floor never died! We got so many compliments from our guests how great the music was. Thank you Jeff for making our night so special! FIVE STARS!

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Toy Bros 8
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/06/2019

Great Value for Professional DJ

ToyBros came recommended by Rachel Catalano at Marquis de Lafayette. Greg was a wonderful DJ at our April 6th wedding. He was approachable, professional and easy to work with. I was jamming to all my favorite songs and serenading my new husband during dinner and dancing all night long. Greg was able to keep my friends and I on the dance floor! I appreciated how he played so many of the requests we made and the requests our guests made on the RSVP page! There were not any requested songs I missed, so he must have played most of them. He even made an impromptu karaoke request happen.

Jeff at ToyBros was right on- we received wonderful feedback on the social booth. Guests said it was the most fun photo booth they have ever used! It also helped keep our 6 nieces and nephews entertained.

Overall, we are very happy with our choice to work with ToyBros and would recommend your company. Thank you for your quick replies during the planning process and thank you Greg for helping make our wedding the best wedding we have ever been to (we may be biased). It was the best day of our lives and we are thankful for Greg for doing such a wonderful job with the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dance party! Thanks Greg!

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/16/2019

Best Wedding Ever Thanks to Toybros!

We were recommended by Wozniak’s for them and it was the best decision ever! They were so easy to work with, always answered every email and crazy question I had. The day of the wedding was so smooth. Our DJ made sure we were happy, they took all our family and friends crazy requests and kept the dance floor hopping all night. He was also super nice, super friendly and flexible. He didn’t make it like a this is what we are going to do, it was what we wanted to do and when. The photo booth was such a big hit too! It was so much fun going through the album we received and the USB drive. Definitely great memories. They really made the day memorable and we wouldn’t of had such a perfect wedding without having them. I would recommend ToyBros every single time. Thank you to making our wedding so special.

Sent on 03/17/2019
    Toy Bros 9

peter · Married on 02/27/2019

We used Toy Bros for our wedding in April 2018. They did a phenomenal job and the price was great. Greg Torlone was our DJ. He played all the music my wife and I requested as well as a ton of music requested by guests. He was understanding and attentive to all of our requests. His ability to engage with the guest and keep the dance floor lively was top notch. We would totally recommend Toy Bros and Greg to anyone looking to use a DJ for their wedding in the WNY area.

Gianna D Pelosi · Married on 01/05/2019

The best dj!

Toy Bros did an absolutely amazing job!! They listened to our exact requests when it came to music and entertaining our guests. In addition, they assisted with all announcements, signature dances, speeches, etc to help make our night seamless. I HIGHLY recommend them

Sent on 02/26/2019
  • Aly

Aly · Married on 12/08/2018

Great Value

We hired Toy Bros for ceremony music, reception DJ, photo booth, monogram and uplighting. They are on Statler's preferred vendor list and we can see why! They offer so many services for the day of the wedding for a reasonable cost. Greg was our DJ and he was great. He kept the crowd going and was very interactive. At any point, if I had a request for him, he would go ahead and do it which I really appreciated. He helped walk us through the entrance process and made suggestions where we were not sure what music to choose which was great. The only possible thing I was a little disappointed with was that I wanted our monogram on the floor and not on the wall. We had double verified ahead of time that we wanted this done with no one saying it couldn't be done that way. Well the monogram was on the wall when we walked in. Not a huge deal though. Overall, very pleased with their services and Greg did such a great job that the small detail missed can be overlooked.

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Toy Bros 10
    Toy Bros 11
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome DJ + Photobooth, Kept our party going!

We booked Toy Bros because we saw them at another wedding, and we thought they would do a similarly good job at ours. We were right! They kept the party going, kept everyone on the dance floor until the very last moment, and kept the energy up all night. Before the big day they were also very reaponsive, accommodating, and happy to help with any questions. We have no regrets about our choice and would definitely recommend them to any other WNY weddings.

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 10/20/2018

Holiday Valley Wedding

We used Toy brothers for our 10/20/18 wedding. They were fantastic. We were planning our wedding from out of town and they were very easy to work with via email.

The DJ for the night of our reception was Kevin (shout out Kevin - you rock)! He was awesome, so fun and easy going. The day of our wedding was the first time we had met him, but it felt like we had known him all along. He was professional but had the whole place dancing from start to finish.

We also used a photo booth from Toy Brothers. The pricing was much better than other places we had looked into. The photo booth was awesome. Our guests had a great time going in and taking pictures, and we got to take home a scrapbook with the pictures too! We also received a USB drive containing all of the photos from the evening. Our only regret is that my husband and I didnt get in there more!

All in all, I still highly recommend Toy Brothers DJ services and photo booth for your next event!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Kristin · Married on 10/20/2018

SO much fun!

My husband and I got married on 10.20.18 and we used Toy Brothers for our photo booth. Jeff was so great to work with from the start and always quick is answer all of my questions. We ended up going with the open air photo booth and we loved it! Thank you Jeff and team for being a part of our day!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • W

Wasmund · Married on 10/18/2018

Recently attended an event, the DJs name was Jim, he played everything that was requested plus more, there was no down time, he did a fantastic job and played songs the crowd wanted to hear...fabulous time, I would recommend Toy Bros entertainment and ask for DJ Jim.

Steve Pinelli · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic and professional!

The wedding i attended Saturday was amazing. The dj, Jim i think, blew it away. Everything went well and we loved the photo booth. Unlike any I’ve seen before !!! Would definitely recommend this company to friends !!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Ben Diaz-Ordaz · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect DJ Experience

We had Andy as our DJ from ToyBros and he was great to work with before and during the wedding. We received many compliments about how great the DJ kept everyone on the dance floor and there were no songs that killed the mood. Andy also was able to really manipulate the uplighting that we had to set the mood for the different songs. All in all it was an amazing experience and we would definitely recommend Andy and ToyBros.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Morgan · Married on 10/06/2018

Dj Waz did an amazing job DJing at an event i was at! The dance floor was always packed and everyone enjoyed it! There was music for everyone’s liking. I highly recommend Toy Bros to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Robert · Married on 10/06/2018

The music was outstanding and the photo booth was unlike any I’ve seen before. So convenient and was able to get a group of us in. The attendant Jim was able to make copies for us all to keep. The dance floor was packed. I’d highly recommend hiring ToyBros for your wedding or party!!!

Melinda · Married on 09/29/2018

Working with Toy Bros was a perfect experience! Smooth booking, professional but fun staff, and they were eager to make our day magical. The DJ kept the dance floor packed all night with a big smile on his face. He played as many requests as possible. My guests told me all night how much fun they were having :) I encourage everyone to book Toy Bros!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Jeff did an amazing job DJing our wedding reception. The dance floor was never empty and everyone had a great time! The music catered to everybody's taste. Jeff replied right away to any little email or messages I had sent him regarding details for the day. I highly recommend Toy Bros to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 07/02/2012

Brian · Married on 09/22/2018

Was recently at a wedding dj’d by toybros. The music flowed and was entertaining. The photo booth was awesome we must have visited it 5 times. I am definitely contacting them if i ever do a big party and will recommend to friends getting married for sure!!

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2018

Toy Bros was absolutely amazing. The wedding they did was so lively! The music was great and they had something for everyone! DJ Waz was awesome too! He played as many requests and he could and he seemed to have everyone up and dancing the whole night! I will definitely use Toy Bros for all my future events!!!

Sent on 10/13/2018