Toy Bros Reviews

Toy Bros 5
Toy Bros 6
Toy Bros 7

peter · Getting married on 02/27/2019

We used Toy Bros for our wedding in April 2018. They did a phenomenal job and the price was great. Greg Torlone was our DJ. He played all the music my wife and I requested as well as a ton of music requested by guests. He was understanding and attentive to all of our requests. His ability to engage with the guest and keep the dance floor lively was top notch. We would totally recommend Toy Bros and Greg to anyone looking to use a DJ for their wedding in the WNY area.

• Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 10/20/2018

Awesome DJ + Photobooth, Kept our party going!

We booked Toy Bros because we saw them at another wedding, and we thought they would do a similarly good job at ours. We were right! They kept the party going, kept everyone on the dance floor until the very last moment, and kept the energy up all night. Before the big day they were also very reaponsive, accommodating, and happy to help with any questions. We have no regrets about our choice and would definitely recommend them to any other WNY weddings.

• Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 10/20/2018

Holiday Valley Wedding

We used Toy brothers for our 10/20/18 wedding. They were fantastic. We were planning our wedding from out of town and they were very easy to work with via email.

The DJ for the night of our reception was Kevin (shout out Kevin - you rock)! He was awesome, so fun and easy going. The day of our wedding was the first time we had met him, but it felt like we had known him all along. He was professional but had the whole place dancing from start to finish.

We also used a photo booth from Toy Brothers. The pricing was much better than other places we had looked into. The photo booth was awesome. Our guests had a great time going in and taking pictures, and we got to take home a scrapbook with the pictures too! We also received a USB drive containing all of the photos from the evening. Our only regret is that my husband and I didnt get in there more!

All in all, I still highly recommend Toy Brothers DJ services and photo booth for your next event!

Kristin · Married on 10/20/2018

SO much fun!

My husband and I got married on 10.20.18 and we used Toy Brothers for our photo booth. Jeff was so great to work with from the start and always quick is answer all of my questions. We ended up going with the open air photo booth and we loved it! Thank you Jeff and team for being a part of our day!

• W

Wasmund · Married on 10/18/2018

Recently attended an event, the DJs name was Jim, he played everything that was requested plus more, there was no down time, he did a fantastic job and played songs the crowd wanted to hear...fabulous time, I would recommend Toy Bros entertainment and ask for DJ Jim.

Steve Pinelli · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic and professional!

The wedding i attended Saturday was amazing. The dj, Jim i think, blew it away. Everything went well and we loved the photo booth. Unlike any I’ve seen before !!! Would definitely recommend this company to friends !!

Ben Diaz-Ordaz · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect DJ Experience

We had Andy as our DJ from ToyBros and he was great to work with before and during the wedding. We received many compliments about how great the DJ kept everyone on the dance floor and there were no songs that killed the mood. Andy also was able to really manipulate the uplighting that we had to set the mood for the different songs. All in all it was an amazing experience and we would definitely recommend Andy and ToyBros.

Morgan · Married on 10/06/2018

Dj Waz did an amazing job DJing at an event i was at! The dance floor was always packed and everyone enjoyed it! There was music for everyone’s liking. I highly recommend Toy Bros to anyone looking for a DJ!

Robert · Married on 10/06/2018

The music was outstanding and the photo booth was unlike any I’ve seen before. So convenient and was able to get a group of us in. The attendant Jim was able to make copies for us all to keep. The dance floor was packed. I’d highly recommend hiring ToyBros for your wedding or party!!!

Melinda · Married on 09/29/2018

Working with Toy Bros was a perfect experience! Smooth booking, professional but fun staff, and they were eager to make our day magical. The DJ kept the dance floor packed all night with a big smile on his face. He played as many requests as possible. My guests told me all night how much fun they were having :) I encourage everyone to book Toy Bros!

Megan · Married on 09/22/2018

Jeff did an amazing job DJing our wedding reception. The dance floor was never empty and everyone had a great time! The music catered to everybody's taste. Jeff replied right away to any little email or messages I had sent him regarding details for the day. I highly recommend Toy Bros to anyone looking for a DJ!

Brian · Married on 09/22/2018

Was recently at a wedding dj’d by toybros. The music flowed and was entertaining. The photo booth was awesome we must have visited it 5 times. I am definitely contacting them if i ever do a big party and will recommend to friends getting married for sure!!

Brooke · Married on 09/22/2018

Toy Bros was absolutely amazing. The wedding they did was so lively! The music was great and they had something for everyone! DJ Waz was awesome too! He played as many requests and he could and he seemed to have everyone up and dancing the whole night! I will definitely use Toy Bros for all my future events!!!

Lindsay · Married on 08/04/2018

Toy Bros made our wedding!! Everyone was up dancing and having fun the entire night! The photobooth was a huge hit! We wouldn't have had as much fun without the music they played for us! We definitely would recommend Toy Bros for a wedding DJ!

Jacqueline · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I got married in August and would highly recommend Toy Bros! Specifically DJ Mike. Our good friend Gregg who is also a dj there (who we would have chosen if he wasn’t in our wedding!) recommended Mike to us and he was not wrong! Our ceremony music was beautiful and perfectly timed out. When it came time for the reception he helped my sister with her speech which turned out to be a rap to a Nicki Minaj song and was super accommodating! Even when the mic was cutting out due to no fault of theres, but the boats going by in the river, he made sure to come up to us, swap it out and apologized profusely. He is a genuinely nice guy! And also didn’t hurt that he kept our dance floor packed all night! With Greggs help we chose to use their “social booth” photo booth option and we’re so glad we did because it was a hit! So easy to use, no attendant needed and you instantly got your pictures sent to your phone! We would recommend Toy Bros to any of our friends getting married! You won’t go wrong with Gregg or Mike!

Nicolle · Married on 07/21/2018

Vinny was absolutely amazing he had everyone dancing all night ! we ask him to throw in a few Spanish songs to represent my side of the family.He went above and beyond we received so many compliments ! He was such and outstanding guy and made the night a breeze we had a few changes at the last moment and he had no issue with the last minute notice .We cant thank toy bros enough for the amazing job!

-Nicolle & Craig 7/21/18

Sarah · Married on 07/06/2018

Jeff was so amazing and entertaining! He played the perfect music and got everyone dancing all night! He was also so accomadating with our surprise dance for the groom and helped plan how to make it all perfect ! Best wedding Dj ever!

Lindsay · Married on 06/30/2018

We hired Toy Bros for our June wedding which ended up being the hottest Saturday ever. The dj helped move things along since we were outside and just did a great job organizing and keeping the flow going. The music he played was perfect too. We wanted a good flow of 90's/2000's and that is exactly what he delivered!

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

Toy bros is the best. They play the best music and really know how to get the crowd up and dancing. I have been to weddings that didn't use toy bros and the energy in the room just wasnt the same! Ask for Jim! He's great! They also have the best photo booths. Custom layouts that fit your theme!

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

Would recommend to anyone! Vinny kept the party going and was on top of everything! Dance floor was never empty!

Leah · Married on 06/29/2018

Toy Bros had people on the dance floor all night! I was honestly nervous about the music because I didn’t really give any song suggestions for our dj. I gave ceremony music and entrance songs and the first dances..that was pretty much it. The dj, Greg was a professional and truly knew exactly what to play to keep people dancing!! I also spoke to Brianna multiple times through email and on the phone about various things and she was responsive and wonderful! We also got the photo booth from Toy Bros and all of our friends loved it! Toy Bros provides props and a scrapbook so people can paste in the pictures and write the bride and groom a message! We love our scrapbook and it was so nice to not have to provide our own props! Overall, I highly recommend Toy Bros, they are phenomenal at what they do!

Tammy · Married on 06/23/2018

Used these guys for a grad party. DJ Waz played every request and even did the chicken dance with Gramma. Photo Booth was a great add on and gave us a ton of fun photos to remember the night. Thanks guys!

Jenna · Married on 06/09/2018

I highly recommend Toy Bros for a wedding DJ. My husband and I just got married almost 2 weeks ago and Toy Bros was our DJ. We had a somewhat unique list of ceremony songs and reception songs and they were very easy to work with and responsive. The reception was a blast and the music was awesome! We had so many compliments from our guests about how much fun the reception was. We even had guests stay till the very end, requesting 'one last song'! Very pleased with our experience!

Andrew · Married on 06/09/2018

Greg (our DJ) and the folks over at Toy Bros. were great. We couldn't have asked for more - from the wedding musi, to the selection and variety during our receptio, everything was spot on and created the perfect atmosphere.

We'll definitely be booking them again in the future!