Town Limousine Service Reviews

Town Limousine Service 5
Town Limousine Service 6
Town Limousine Service 7

Amanda · Getting married on 10/19/2019

The service was reliable, clean, and the staff was lovely. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/09/2010
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/12/2019

Great company!

We had a great experience with Town. They worked within our budget and provided us with 3 pristine vehicles for our wedding day. They were even able to provide my husband with a limo to get to his “getting ready” location with less than 24 hours notice. The drivers were all extremely professional and made the rides extremely enjoyable.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Town Limousine Service 8
    Town Limousine Service 9
    Town Limousine Service 10
    Town Limousine Service 11
  • Z

Zee Polanco · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Service ever!

Town Limousines were great. John, our Bentley driver, was beyond words for us. This car plus their gorgeous stretch limos were beautiful, inside and out. They were on time and their professionalism and courtesy were amazing. What amazing service. Thank you, Town Limousine! Polanco Family thanks you!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2019

Great Service

We booked Town to take us from our Hotel to Seasons catering for our May 19 wedding. They were very professional and nice. They immediately called us back and informed us they were a preferred vendor of Seasons catering and gave us a nice deal. I appreciate them being upfront with that information because some places only give the discount to you if you mention it. The driver was nice and waited for us patiently and in fact he arrived early. I just wish we could have utilized him more lol

Sent on 05/29/2019

Bobby · Married on 05/11/2019

Had a very pleasant experience dealing with this company. The party bus we rented was spotless!! And our driver, Cathy was absolutely amazing. She made sure everything that we needed was there. Her professionalism was Grade A!! Would recommend this company and driver.

Jenna L Szymanski · Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic!

Town Limousine was so accommodating! I am so happy that we decided to go with them for our wedding. The cars are gorgeous and very clean, and they have everything we need for our big day.

Jackie S · Married on 11/04/2018

Thank you Top Town!

Top Town was professional, punctual and everything we could have asked for! The limo was clean and our family and friends had a great time! We shopped around for prices and they came in with the best quote for what we were looking for. My sister used them for her wedding as well and we both had amazing experiences! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Matthew Askin · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent job on a critical element of the day!

Town limousine did a great job at our 11/3 wedding; they were our first and last choice of transportation providers, and I would recommend them in a heartbeat. We had a tight timeline with multiple pickups, a chapel on a closed college campus, and multiple vehicles including a bus—from booking to execution, the team at Town dealt with everything perfectly. Transportation is one of the elements of your wedding day (or other major event) that is absolutely critical, but you only notice if something goes wrong. The professionalism of Town Limousine made it such that we never had to worry about them for a minute. That alone is priceless—but it was available at a good value, as well. Many thanks to Town Limousine!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Kelvin · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Had an amazing experience with Town Limousine. The where responsive, on-time, ready when we were. The staff was courteous and the Rolls Royce was gorgeous! Thankful to have found them for our special day. It was a perfect end to a perfect night.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Town Limousine Service 12

Steven Capers · Married on 10/19/2018

wonderful experience bachelor night. too and from The big Apple NYC.

Wow what a great experience!!! This is what u call a first class limousine service. The service was Great. The thing I loved about them is that before they arrived is that We received a courtesy call confirming the correct pick time and location. Not only did we received a courtesy call, I driver arrived an half and hour before his schedule time. I would highly recommend town limousine and transportation services.

Marlene Gonzalez · Married on 10/13/2018

Happy bride

Town limousine went above and beyond to make our wedding memorable. They were on time courteous was amazing. Our driver was friendly and courteous. Town limousine made it easy for us. They are truly worth their weight in gold

Sent on 10/30/2018

Raul Gonzalez · Married on 10/12/2018

Memorable date

Thank you for making our wedding memorable met all our expectations. Bob and his staff made everything easy for us. Good prices and very professionals.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Tara · Married on 09/09/2018

Great service

We hired Town Limousine for our wedding this past September and couldn’t have been happier. They were on time and very helpful. On my wedding day the double sided tape I had got lost and while we were in the church the driver of the limo went to cvs and bought some for me. I couldn’t thank him enough.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you Town Limousine for a wonderful experience !!! The surprise upgraded was highly appreciated and your staff is awesome. Thank you for taking such great care of my husband and I, bridal party, and family members !!! We definitely rode like stars to our wedding. Would highly recommend and would be foolish if you went with other any company !!!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

D Wood · Married on 08/11/2018

My Happily Ever After💕

This is the best limo service thus far. Our Driver was extremely professional, attentive, on time and kept us safe. This was a once in a lifetime experience for my friends and I. I would highly recommend Town Limo. I will definitely be booking them again in the future. If I could give them 10 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ I would.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Judy · Married on 08/04/2018

We used Town Limousine service for my daughter's wedding in August. Our driver Steve was extremely professional and made sure everyone was comfortable. He assured everyone that he had everything under control, and he did! The bride and groom were thrilled with the champagne toast before they got into the limo and everyone was able to take some wonderful pictures. Cheers to Town Limousine service!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Tamara · Married on 08/04/2018

Town Limousine Service was absolutely PHENOMENAL to work with. Bob assisted me with booking them for my wedding on August 4, 2018. Bob answered my many questions via telephone and was so VERY helpful and accommodating by explaining the service I would receive. I booked 2 (two) round trips for the bridal party – from the hotel to the venue. The drivers I had were Michael and Steve and they both were very kind and patient with me and my bridal party. I can not thank them enough. They both showed up on time and called me when they were on location and were friendly. The limo was clean, and the driver drove extremely well. Thank you for helping to make my wedding day a SUCCESS. I can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 08/30/2018
    Town Limousine Service 13
    Town Limousine Service 14

Geena · Married on 07/28/2018

A great experience

My husband I were so appreciative of all that they did for us on our special day. The owner, Bob, was extremely helpful and so pleasant to work with. The drivers were timely and professional. The wedding party loved the party bus - it was spacious even for a very large group! Our car was perfect - it was pristine and made for wonderful pictures. I would happily recommend this company to anyone and everyone I know.

Sent on 10/20/2018

Leslie · Married on 06/08/2018

We had a fantastic experience with town limousine, great staff and drivers they went above and beyond top notch cars and very clean, very professional and great prices.

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2018

My wedding

This service was outstanding. I would highly recommend this company. Great service and beautiful cars.

LuAnn · Married on 02/18/2018

Just wanted to say thank you so much for making my daughter, Ashley’s Wedding Day extra spectacular. Your cars are exquisite and the drivers are exceptional. Extremely professional, kind and respectful. Would highly recommend your company to everyone !

Sent on 02/22/2018
    Town Limousine Service 15

Bill · Married on 12/08/2017

My coworker Fred had his wedding around 6 months ago and used town limousine. He told everyone at work WHAT a good experience it was to use this company. I now have booked a wedding with them for the begging of next year. Bob the owner was nice and professional when discussing the price and the cars we were going to use. Two thumbs up for this business

• Y

Yurvette · Married on 10/09/2017

I rented the limousine bus from town limousine on October 9th. The driver Cathy was very professional and helpful she arrived on time.The inside of the bus was immaculate and the price was very reasonable.I highly recommend Town Limousine for your. next event even if it just a night out on the town.Town is the best in the tri- state...I'm already planning my next event with them

Jack · Married on 10/06/2017

I had my wedding in July. Town limousine gave us the best gift of all, good service and a piece of mind. The owner Bob could not have treated us any better and gave us a great deal on our wedding vehicles. Also the drivers were really nice and professional. The cars an antique rolls Royce and our stretch caddy escalade were exceptional. Thanks town limousine for making our day better that we anticipated.

Abby · Married on 10/06/2017

I just used town limo and I'm glad I did. Great price and service. 5 star.