Town Limousine Service Reviews

116 Reviews for Town Limousine Service

• Taylo

Taylo · Getting married on 11/04/2021

kuhntaylor

harrypotter and taylor and moth boy

Sent on 04/24/2020

Brittany Sinclaire · Getting married on 11/06/2020

Wedding Dream Come True

On my wedding day, I literally rode off into my happily ever after thanks to Town Limousine Service. I cannot recommend this transportation service enough! They were an absolute pleasure to work with, very accommodating, reliable, and were all about the details. I loved them so much that one of my coworkers used them for her wedding as well and had the same great experience! Thank you again, Town Limo!

Sent on 08/30/2020

Luke e Mia · Married on 07/12/2020

pretty good

The driver was excellent, the car was neat and clean and he showed up on time. The driver was charing and professional.

Sent on 12/19/2019

John J Okuniewicz · Married on 12/06/2019

Very good very professional

what a GREAT EXPERIENCE. my driver john was not only 20 minutes early but VERY HELPFUL throughout the wedding. THANKS BOBBY, JOHN and all that made my wedding day great

Sent on 12/21/2019
  • Fernando

Fernando Piñero · Married on 10/27/2019

Just amazing!

Service was just amazing! On time, full service, friendly, and helpful! Cars were beautiful. My wife and the wedding party had the time of their lives. Staff took care if me and my groomsmen (we didn’t even know which side the boutineer went in). Got everywhere in perfect timing and style. Price was amazing and flexible as well!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2019

The service was reliable, clean, and the staff was lovely. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/09/2010

Mary Rose · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Experience

The driver was on time and was extremely nice! Made my day even better!

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 10/17/2019

Great service!

Such great service! On time arrival to each stop we had to make on my wedding and the drivers are amazing! The limos were so clean and well taken care of. The drivers were very attentive to ensure everyone was comfortable on the ride. Super glad we chose Town Limo!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Bill Russo · Married on 07/20/2019

5 star rating

Town Limouse provided superior service. The drivers were punctual, professional and made my wedding day an unforgettable experience.

Sent on 12/17/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 07/12/2019

Great company!

We had a great experience with Town. They worked within our budget and provided us with 3 pristine vehicles for our wedding day. They were even able to provide my husband with a limo to get to his “getting ready” location with less than 24 hours notice. The drivers were all extremely professional and made the rides extremely enjoyable.

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Z

Zee Polanco · Married on 06/15/2019

Best Service ever!

Town Limousines were great. John, our Bentley driver, was beyond words for us. This car plus their gorgeous stretch limos were beautiful, inside and out. They were on time and their professionalism and courtesy were amazing. What amazing service. Thank you, Town Limousine! Polanco Family thanks you!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2019

Great Service

We booked Town to take us from our Hotel to Seasons catering for our May 19 wedding. They were very professional and nice. They immediately called us back and informed us they were a preferred vendor of Seasons catering and gave us a nice deal. I appreciate them being upfront with that information because some places only give the discount to you if you mention it. The driver was nice and waited for us patiently and in fact he arrived early. I just wish we could have utilized him more lol

Sent on 05/29/2019

Bobby · Married on 05/11/2019

Had a very pleasant experience dealing with this company. The party bus we rented was spotless!! And our driver, Cathy was absolutely amazing. She made sure everything that we needed was there. Her professionalism was Grade A!! Would recommend this company and driver.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Jenna L Szymanski · Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic!

Town Limousine was so accommodating! I am so happy that we decided to go with them for our wedding. The cars are gorgeous and very clean, and they have everything we need for our big day.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Jackie S · Married on 11/04/2018

Thank you Top Town!

Top Town was professional, punctual and everything we could have asked for! The limo was clean and our family and friends had a great time! We shopped around for prices and they came in with the best quote for what we were looking for. My sister used them for her wedding as well and we both had amazing experiences! Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Matthew Askin · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent job on a critical element of the day!

Town limousine did a great job at our 11/3 wedding; they were our first and last choice of transportation providers, and I would recommend them in a heartbeat. We had a tight timeline with multiple pickups, a chapel on a closed college campus, and multiple vehicles including a bus—from booking to execution, the team at Town dealt with everything perfectly. Transportation is one of the elements of your wedding day (or other major event) that is absolutely critical, but you only notice if something goes wrong. The professionalism of Town Limousine made it such that we never had to worry about them for a minute. That alone is priceless—but it was available at a good value, as well. Many thanks to Town Limousine!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Kelvin · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

Had an amazing experience with Town Limousine. The where responsive, on-time, ready when we were. The staff was courteous and the Rolls Royce was gorgeous! Thankful to have found them for our special day. It was a perfect end to a perfect night.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Steven Capers · Married on 10/19/2018

wonderful experience bachelor night. too and from The big Apple NYC.

Wow what a great experience!!! This is what u call a first class limousine service. The service was Great. The thing I loved about them is that before they arrived is that We received a courtesy call confirming the correct pick time and location. Not only did we received a courtesy call, I driver arrived an half and hour before his schedule time. I would highly recommend town limousine and transportation services.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Marlene Gonzalez · Married on 10/13/2018

Happy bride

Town limousine went above and beyond to make our wedding memorable. They were on time courteous was amazing. Our driver was friendly and courteous. Town limousine made it easy for us. They are truly worth their weight in gold

Sent on 10/30/2018

Raul Gonzalez · Married on 10/12/2018

Memorable date

Thank you for making our wedding memorable met all our expectations. Bob and his staff made everything easy for us. Good prices and very professionals.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Tara · Married on 09/09/2018

Great service

We hired Town Limousine for our wedding this past September and couldn’t have been happier. They were on time and very helpful. On my wedding day the double sided tape I had got lost and while we were in the church the driver of the limo went to cvs and bought some for me. I couldn’t thank him enough.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 08/18/2018

Thank you Town Limousine for a wonderful experience !!! The surprise upgraded was highly appreciated and your staff is awesome. Thank you for taking such great care of my husband and I, bridal party, and family members !!! We definitely rode like stars to our wedding. Would highly recommend and would be foolish if you went with other any company !!!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

D Wood · Married on 08/11/2018

My Happily Ever After💕

This is the best limo service thus far. Our Driver was extremely professional, attentive, on time and kept us safe. This was a once in a lifetime experience for my friends and I. I would highly recommend Town Limo. I will definitely be booking them again in the future. If I could give them 10 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ I would.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Judy · Married on 08/04/2018

We used Town Limousine service for my daughter's wedding in August. Our driver Steve was extremely professional and made sure everyone was comfortable. He assured everyone that he had everything under control, and he did! The bride and groom were thrilled with the champagne toast before they got into the limo and everyone was able to take some wonderful pictures. Cheers to Town Limousine service!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Tamara · Married on 08/04/2018

Town Limousine Service was absolutely PHENOMENAL to work with. Bob assisted me with booking them for my wedding on August 4, 2018. Bob answered my many questions via telephone and was so VERY helpful and accommodating by explaining the service I would receive. I booked 2 (two) round trips for the bridal party – from the hotel to the venue. The drivers I had were Michael and Steve and they both were very kind and patient with me and my bridal party. I can not thank them enough. They both showed up on time and called me when they were on location and were friendly. The limo was clean, and the driver drove extremely well. Thank you for helping to make my wedding day a SUCCESS. I can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 08/30/2018