Town & Country Gardens Reviews

Town & Country Gardens 7
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/13/2019

Great florists!

Jamie was amazing! She knew exactly how to make our vision come to life. The flowers were perfect!

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • liz

liz · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing, very helpful, and up to date with styles!

Jamie was so helpful through the entire wedding planning process! She had asked for my Pinterest name prior to our first appointment. When i arrive to my appointment she had already had my wedding board pulled up and reviewed. It helped her that i had my wedding Baird organized by different categories (ex: flowers, reception decor, ceremony decor etc) she then could find my flower pins that much quicker. It helped also to explain what i like and don’t like about each picture i had pinned to give her the best representation of what i was looking for!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Town & Country Gardens 8
    Town & Country Gardens 9
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/06/2019

Such beautiful Florals! Love them!

Town & Country Gardens made it so easy for me on my wedding day with my florals and table set up! I didn’t want anything over the top, and they nailed it! My bouquet was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2019
    Town & Country Gardens 10
    Town & Country Gardens 11
    Town & Country Gardens 12
    Town & Country Gardens 13

Emily Olson · Married on 08/24/2019

perfection!

My mom took on the "finding a florist" role and she hit the jackpot with T&C! Jamie was awesome and super helpful! I had an idea of what I wanted and after a few pictures she ran with it and turned my few ideas into the perfect décor/flower set up! Our tables looked so pretty and all the bouquets looked fantastic. She was very willing to work in whatever budget we set and I can't say enough good things about Jamie and her team!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline Flores · Married on 08/23/2019

Amazing Vendor!

I was extremely satisfied with Town and Country Gardens' work! Everything looked beautiful and everyone complimented how amazing all of the flowers looked. Many guests took the flowers home. Everything was as I imagined it! My husband also loved them!!! Working with Jamie was great she gave me the best advice and helped me throughout the whole process making it easy and stress free. Any questions I had she answered quickly.
    Also, I interviewed various flower vendors in terms of quality to price ratio they were by far the best!!!
    We couldn't have picked a better place :)

Sent on 09/06/2019
  • Cass

Cass · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Flowers

Town and Country Gardens did the flowers for our 7/20/19 wedding, and they were phenomenal. We had a variety of arrangements, all executed perfectly! They beat all of our other florist quotes, and the quality of the flowers on the day of was excellent. Our wedding day peaked at 95*, and our bouquets and arrangements held up all day and night with no problem. We worked with Jamie who was helpful, kind, and very receptive to our vision, even though we don't know the first thing about flowers. They were a great vendor to work with, and we plan to use them for any floral we need in the future.

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Town & Country Gardens 14
    Town & Country Gardens 15
    Town & Country Gardens 16
    Town & Country Gardens 17

Cathy Garland · Married on 07/13/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Our flowers were beautiful for our wedding! Town & Country was awesome! The staff is incredible and our flowers were exactly how we wanted them! It was such a great experience working with them!

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Town & Country Gardens 18
    Town & Country Gardens 19
  • Annie

Annie Manikas · Married on 07/12/2019

Definitely recommend!

Would highly recommend! Jamie and her staff delivered our wedding vision and exceeded our expectations in every way! Gorgeous ceremony flowers, centerpieces and bouquets
    made our day spectacular. We have received so many compliments!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Town & Country Gardens 20
    Town & Country Gardens 21
    Town & Country Gardens 22
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Benson · Married on 06/30/2019

Perfection

Great value and very creative and flexible on flower arrangements and table/venue decorations.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Tess

Tess · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Experience

So easy to work with! You can share your Pinterest page with the owner so she knows exactly what you are looking for.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Candice · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Arrangements

Town and Country Flowers was able to capture my vision of my bridal bouquet and the flowers I requested for the mothers of the bride and groom. They were absolutely beautiful and exceeded what I could have imagined! Jaime was a delight to work with, and knew exactly what I was looking for just based off a loose description. You can't go wrong choosing Town & Country as your flower vendor!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Town & Country Gardens 23
    Town & Country Gardens 24
  • Jenna

Jenna Rizzo Mattuck · Married on 06/22/2019

Just beautiful...

I worked with Jamie at Town & Country and she was wonderful! She looked at my Pinterest page and knew exactly what I wanted before I got to their main location for my meeting. She made everything easy and definitely delivered!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful flowers and a trustworthy team!

Town & Country Gardens did a phenomenal job at helping make my wedding vision a reality. First, the process of choosing the flowers was enjoyable and so easy! They were able to use my pins on Pinterest to customize bouquets and other decorations to achieve the exact look I was going for. They were conscious of my budget and offered suggestions for reusing/moving flowers around and using the most beautiful candle arrangements that really achieved the romantic feel I was going for. Jamie was a pleasure to work with. She met with us a few times and exchanged timely emails with us to make adjustments to our plan without a hitch. The team also set up and moved flowers around day-of so seamlessly. I just can't say enough great things about Town & Country Gardens!!! My husband and I were really impressed with everything and everyone from start to finish. Thanks so much Town & Country Gardens for helping make our day beautiful!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Sagan Martinez · Married on 04/19/2019

Wedding 4-19-19

We loved our experience with town and country from eneitial meeting to the end product. Communication was awesome, flowers and decor beautiful, and punctual

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding 4.13.19

My husband and I had our wedding in April 2019 at The Haight. Town & Country was conveniently located below our venue. We worked a lot with Jamie who made our wedding vision come to life. She communicated thoroughly throughout the whole process. Allowed me to bounce a lot of ideas off her to ensure our wedding was exactly what we wanted. We rented majority of our table decor from them and it made the process so easy. We also used their love seat for our dinner making it a very cozy spot to be during dinner & speeches. We were able to leave our decor there and they picked it up next day which was really nice. Thank you to the entire staff at T&C gardens that helped make our wedding vision come to life!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Town & Country Gardens 34
  • Matt

Matt Dougherty · Married on 12/29/2018

Floral Perfection for a Winter Wedding

They handled the floral at my wedding this past Dec 29th and absolutely knocked it out of the park!!! We were going for a somewhat less-than-traditional winter wedding vibe, and they totally nailed it. Were very easy to deal with in the planning stage as well, and everything went off without a hitch on the big day. Wish the bouquet would last forever, was truly a work of art. I was thoroughly impressed, which is saying a lot because I'm the groom and I know nothing about flowers haha! If you are looking for a florist for your wedding look no further!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Melissa Giese · Married on 12/20/2018

Excellent service and quality flowers

We had a winter wedding at The Haight. Jamie did an amazing job catering to our requests and making beautiful pieces for our ceremony and reception. Though flowers are one of the more expensive parts of the wedding, Jamie made sure our decor was well worth the money. She also included objects we provided for a special touch (we wanted antlers and feathers included). When we had a last minute request for lighting that Town and Country had, it was coordinated and installed right away hours before our wedding. Overall we would highly recommend them for quality flowers, service and to make your wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Ashley Swanson · Married on 11/03/2018

Their work is AMAZING!

Everyone at town and country is amazing. They listen to you and create things even more beautiful than you can imagine! They made our wedding day perfection and EVERYONE was talking about our flowers! We cannot thank them enough for the professionalism, kindness, creativity and work!

Sent on 11/15/2018
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/05/2018

Excellent Service, Made Wedding Dreams Come True

This company goes above and beyond with their planning, set up, and creating your dream image.
    My experience with my wedding was fantastic!
    They worked with me in person and over the phone to help plan because I had my 7 month old daughter I was taking care of and they accommodated to that. They simply looked at my pinterest and helped me create my dream wedding. A month or 2 before the wedding we reviewd and finalized details, and they set it up perfectly for our wedding creating a whole new image for our wedding.
    The day of our wedding everyone
    Literally EVERYONE kept commenting on how beautiful our wedding was and that is a huge part on T&CG's behalf. They are so talented and a friendly company also.
    If you are looking for simple and easy wedding planning and a company to create the exact image you have dreamed of since a kid, you would be a fool not to choose this company.
    They not only provide flowers but they rent out other things as well such as edison bulbs, wire vases, plexiglass seating charts and much much more... basically ANYTHING you can think of they can help make that idea come true. Such an amazing company. We are so happy we chose them to do our wedding and will probably use them for future events as well.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    Town & Country Gardens 39
    Town & Country Gardens 40
    Town & Country Gardens 41

Jamie · Married on 09/29/2018

Town and Country Gardens made our wedding vision a reality. My husband and I were blown away by the work put in. Everything was absolutely beautiful and we are so grateful for the team at Town and Country Gardens.

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Town & Country Gardens 42
    Town & Country Gardens 43
    Town & Country Gardens 44

Alisa · Married on 09/16/2018

I didn’t know the first thing about flowers. Jamie walked me through everything multiple times until I felt comfortable. Her work is simply stunning. So many of our guests asked who did our floral arrangements. Town and country will always be my go-to flower shop! Very professional and super efficient on our wedding day!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Paula · Married on 09/01/2018

One of my daughters got married three years ago, and TCG did a wonderful job on the flowers for that wedding. So, when the 2nd daughter got engaged, we contacted them again. And, once again, they went above and beyond. Specifically, Jamie Power, who was my go-to person, was FANTASTIC!!! The person I had worked with previously ended up moving on to a different career, so I was very nervous to "inherit" a new person midway through the planning, but Jamie proved to be just as good as the first contact. She was creative, and supportive of our crazy ideas. She worked to keep things within our budget and when wedding day arrived, I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing. The tables and all the other extra touches were absolutely beautiful. I couldn't recommend Town & Country Gardens and Jamie enough! Thank you!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

Best Florist Ever! Flowers were absolutely stunning!!! They arrived on time as promised. Looked exactly like what I hoped and planned for. Working with Jamie was a delight, she is wonderful! I cannot say enough about TCG!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Emma · Married on 07/28/2018

Thank you so much to Town and Country Gardens, especially Jamie! The floral arrangements for our wedding reception were so exquisite and unique, well beyond our wildest envisioning!!! Jamie delivered on everything we asked for and then some! We are forever grateful to her and her team for their hard work and incredible artistic vision!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Town & Country Gardens 45
    Town & Country Gardens 46
    Town & Country Gardens 47
    Town & Country Gardens 48

Amy · Married on 07/28/2018

Town and Country Gardens did a fantastic job with our flowers! They were so helpful and knowledgeable when it came to discussing our vision and finding the flowers that fit our day perfectly.

Sent on 09/01/2018