Town & Country Gardens Reviews

322 Town & Country Gardens Reviews
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/05/2018

Excellent Service, Made Wedding Dreams Come True

This company goes above and beyond with their planning, set up, and creating your dream image.
    My experience with my wedding was fantastic!
    They worked with me in person and over the phone to help plan because I had my 7 month old daughter I was taking care of and they accommodated to that. They simply looked at my pinterest and helped me create my dream wedding. A month or 2 before the wedding we reviewd and finalized details, and they set it up perfectly for our wedding creating a whole new image for our wedding.
    The day of our wedding everyone
    Literally EVERYONE kept commenting on how beautiful our wedding was and that is a huge part on T&CG's behalf. They are so talented and a friendly company also.
    If you are looking for simple and easy wedding planning and a company to create the exact image you have dreamed of since a kid, you would be a fool not to choose this company.
    They not only provide flowers but they rent out other things as well such as edison bulbs, wire vases, plexiglass seating charts and much much more... basically ANYTHING you can think of they can help make that idea come true. Such an amazing company. We are so happy we chose them to do our wedding and will probably use them for future events as well.

Town & Country Gardens 1
    Town & Country Gardens 2
    Town & Country Gardens 3
    Town & Country Gardens 4
    Town & Country Gardens 5
    Town & Country Gardens 6
    Town & Country Gardens 7

Jamie · Married on 09/29/2018

Town and Country Gardens made our wedding vision a reality. My husband and I were blown away by the work put in. Everything was absolutely beautiful and we are so grateful for the team at Town and Country Gardens.

Town & Country Gardens 8
    Town & Country Gardens 9
    Town & Country Gardens 10

Alisa · Married on 09/16/2018

I didn’t know the first thing about flowers. Jamie walked me through everything multiple times until I felt comfortable. Her work is simply stunning. So many of our guests asked who did our floral arrangements. Town and country will always be my go-to flower shop! Very professional and super efficient on our wedding day!

Paula · Married on 09/01/2018

One of my daughters got married three years ago, and TCG did a wonderful job on the flowers for that wedding. So, when the 2nd daughter got engaged, we contacted them again. And, once again, they went above and beyond. Specifically, Jamie Power, who was my go-to person, was FANTASTIC!!! The person I had worked with previously ended up moving on to a different career, so I was very nervous to "inherit" a new person midway through the planning, but Jamie proved to be just as good as the first contact. She was creative, and supportive of our crazy ideas. She worked to keep things within our budget and when wedding day arrived, I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing. The tables and all the other extra touches were absolutely beautiful. I couldn't recommend Town & Country Gardens and Jamie enough! Thank you!

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

Best Florist Ever! Flowers were absolutely stunning!!! They arrived on time as promised. Looked exactly like what I hoped and planned for. Working with Jamie was a delight, she is wonderful! I cannot say enough about TCG!!!

Emma · Married on 07/28/2018

Thank you so much to Town and Country Gardens, especially Jamie! The floral arrangements for our wedding reception were so exquisite and unique, well beyond our wildest envisioning!!! Jamie delivered on everything we asked for and then some! We are forever grateful to her and her team for their hard work and incredible artistic vision!

Town & Country Gardens 11
    Town & Country Gardens 12
    Town & Country Gardens 13
    Town & Country Gardens 14

Amy · Married on 07/28/2018

Town and Country Gardens did a fantastic job with our flowers! They were so helpful and knowledgeable when it came to discussing our vision and finding the flowers that fit our day perfectly.

Madeline · Married on 06/02/2018

Jamie did very well bringing my flower ideas to life. They were able to add copper wire accents to all the flowers to accommodate with our color scheme. They also were able to work in my grandmothers charm on my bouquet.

Megan · Married on 05/11/2018

Town and Country Gardens did all the floral arrangements at my wedding and I couldn't be happier with the service they provided! Working with Sabrina was so easy, as she is extremely knowledgeable about all the flowers and setting them up in a way you wouldn't even imagine! The flowers at my wedding were beautiful and she achieved the exact look I was going for! I would highly recommend working with Town and Country Gardens for your next big event!

Hayley · Married on 05/04/2018

I was blown away by our flowers! We gave them a general idea on colors but trusted them to do the rest, and I'm glad we did! The flowers were breathtaking. Our centerpieces were gorgeous, and I couldn't have imagined how amazing they turned out to be!

Town & Country Gardens 15
    Town & Country Gardens 16
    Town & Country Gardens 17
    Town & Country Gardens 18
    Town & Country Gardens 19
    Town & Country Gardens 20

Catherine · Married on 01/27/2018

Working with Jamie from Town and Country gardens was extremely stress free. I met with several florists before Town and Country, and I was extremely stressed out from their experiences. Jamie was the only one that listened to my vision without any preconceived notions. She made my ideas come to life, as she recommended flower choices to fit my winter color palette at a reasonable price. When everything arrived, everything was delivered with a healthy look and punctual with helpful labels. I loved working with Town and Country!

Laura · Married on 12/09/2017

We worked with Sabrina, and had an amazing experience. She was easy to work with and we could pick as much or as little as we want. We had a winter wedding so we used a lot of greenery and holly berries, which helped us save money and the company got us no problem. We ended up spending less than $600 for a huge beautiful brides bouquet, 9 boutonnieres, and four corsages,

Town & Country Gardens 21

Nicole · Married on 11/18/2017

Town and Country Gardens was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. Sabrina was willing to sit down with us several different times and discuss our vision as well as price range. The day of the wedding, we were in love with all of our flowers, aisle décor, and center pieces. They hit the nail on the head! I would definitely recommend TCG for all of your wedding floral needs.

Tess · Married on 11/17/2017

We are so glad we chose to use T&C Gardens for our wedding flowers! Sabrina was wonderful to work with and is very knowledgeable on wedding flowers. She helped me to design our centerpieces within my budget, which was a huge help for me. I highly recommend them!!

• Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 11/04/2017

We worked with Jamie out of the Elgin office. Jamie was very professional and offered some great suggestions to fit our vision and budget. We also opted to rent out our centerpieces from T&C, which looked amazing on our guest tables. Our flowers were delivered on time and looked great. I can't wait to preserve my bouquet.

• User7349593 · Recently married

Working with Town and Country Gardens was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning. They brought my vision to life and the flowers and greenery was absolutely stunning! Sabrina at Town and Country Gardens was wonderful to work with. She's very friendly and professional. She was also very patient with me in my pre-wedding scattered brain state. :) I cannot recommend them enough.

Jordan · Married on 10/21/2017

The absolute best! Jamie was extremely helpful and knew exactly what look we were going for. Her teams work is absolutely stunning and we were receiving so many compliments throughout the night. Would highly recommend!!

Mary · Married on 10/20/2017

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was choosing Town & Country!!! Our flowers were amazing and beautiful !! I put all my trust in Jamie and she really hit it out of the park!! I couldn't say enough great things abuot this florist shop!!

Ginny · Married on 10/14/2017

Easy & Fun Experience!
    I had made three appointments with three different florists. I left the first option overwhelmed, confused and completely lost in what I pictured for my wedding; I just thought this was normal. I realized after my meeting with Sabrina at Town and Country that this was not normal. Meeting with a florist for the first time does not need make you feel overwhelmed!! From the second I sat down with Sabrina, she made me feel like I was discussing my wedding with a friend. It was casual and it made me excited for my wedding day!

Bridal Bouquet
    They say on your wedding day you are supposed to feel like best version of yourself. The flowers for our wedding could not have complemented the look I was going for anymore. My bouquet went with my bridal look perfectly! It MADE our wedding pictures!

Decor
    I have heard that you are so happy to be done with all of the planning that you do not even notice the details at your own reception. Well I did. I noticed how unbelievably perfect they were. Everything was completed as discussed and looked absolutely amazing. I am still getting complements on how beautiful our reception was. Sabrina was even able to re-purpose the lanterns that lined our aisles as center pieces during dinner. Genius!

Ciara · Married on 10/13/2017

Sabrina from Town & Country is so talented! I will admit I was not very knowledgeable about flowers, so I was unsure of what exactly I wanted, besides from pictures on Pinterest. I showed Sabrina the pictures, and our colors, and she made our vision come true. She succeeded my expectations and within budget!! She was super accomodating and the flowers were just beautiful! We got countless compliments about our flowers. I highly reccommend Town & Country Gardens!

Town & Country Gardens 22
    Town & Country Gardens 23
    Town & Country Gardens 24
    Town & Country Gardens 25

Ali · Married on 10/06/2017

Jamie was great to work with! I brought in pictures of my bouquet, bridesmaids flowers, flower girl flowers, boutonnieres, and centerpiece ideas and she was able to bring my vision to life! Very knowledgeable about the business and had good suggestions for substitutes. What made everything even better was that it was all within my budget! I would recommend her and Town and Country Gardens to everyone :)

Cristin · Married on 09/22/2017

I worked with Jamie at Town and Country Gardens. She was FANTASTIC. I know pretty close to nothing about flowers and honestly didn’t care too much about the type of flowers for my wedding day. I went in there and said “these are my colors and what everything else looks like” and she took off with her creativity. She started googling pictures of flowers to show me and had examples of everything. I saw her vision and the day of my wedding the flowers showed up and I was floored. All my girls were impressed and I got so many compliments about them! I didn’t want to get rid of ANYTHING the next day. Thank you so much for helping make my day beautiful, Jamie!

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2017

Most beautiful fragrant flowers were more than I could have imagined! Jamie did an amazing job interpreting my vision from several different photographs. She also provided great customer service - offering to look into special ordering out-of-season flowers because they had a special meaning to me! Jamie's bubbly personality made me instantly feel comfortable with her and her extensive knowledge of flowers and wedding confirmed that I was in good hands. Delivery on the day of showed up exactly on time. The bridal bouquets were large with lots of vibrant shades of pink and the centerpieces were very abundant and filled the tablescape. Prices were very reasonable too! I'd recommend Jamie and Town & Country Gardens again and again. Thanks so much!

Lorenz · Married on 09/02/2017

Town and country did amazing for our wedding! Sabrina understood my "vision" for my flowers pretty effortlessly and when the day of came they were exactly how I hoped. I sent her a few inspiration pictures of what I wanted my flowers to look like and they were spot on when they arrived. Could not be more please with my bouquet, tables, boutineers.... everything with the flowers was perfect. Thanks Town and Country!!