312 Reviews for Town & Country Gardens

Event Design (6)
Flower Girl Baskets (2)
Non-Floral (1)
312 Town & Country Gardens Reviews

Working with Jamie from Town and Country gardens was extremely stress free. I met with several florists before Town and Country, and I was extremely stressed out from their experiences. Jamie was the only one that listened to my vision without any preconceived notions. She made my ideas come to life, as she recommended flower choices to fit my winter color palette at a reasonable price. When everything arrived, everything was delivered with a healthy look and punctual with helpful labels. I loved working with Town and Country!

Profile Picture Catherine, 1/27/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets

We worked with Sabrina, and had an amazing experience. She was easy to work with and we could pick as much or as little as we want. We had a winter wedding so we used a lot of greenery and holly berries, which helped us save money and the company got us no problem. We ended up spending less than $600 for a huge beautiful brides bouquet, 9 boutonnieres, and four corsages,

Profile Picture Laura, 12/9/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Girl Baskets, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Town and Country Gardens was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. Sabrina was willing to sit down with us several different times and discuss our vision as well as price range. The day of the wedding, we were in love with all of our flowers, aisle décor, and center pieces. They hit the nail on the head! I would definitely recommend TCG for all of your wedding floral needs.

Profile Picture Nicole , 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We are so glad we chose to use T&C Gardens for our wedding flowers! Sabrina was wonderful to work with and is very knowledgeable on wedding flowers. She helped me to design our centerpieces within my budget, which was a huge help for me. I highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Tess, 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We worked with Jamie out of the Elgin office. Jamie was very professional and offered some great suggestions to fit our vision and budget. We also opted to rent out our centerpieces from T&C, which looked amazing on our guest tables. Our flowers were delivered on time and looked great. I can't wait to preserve my bouquet.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/4/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Working with Town and Country Gardens was one of the best decisions I made during my wedding planning. They brought my vision to life and the flowers and greenery was absolutely stunning! Sabrina at Town and Country Gardens was wonderful to work with. She's very friendly and professional. She was also very patient with me in my pre-wedding scattered brain state. :) I cannot recommend them enough.

Profile Picture User7349593, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

The absolute best! Jamie was extremely helpful and knew exactly what look we were going for. Her teams work is absolutely stunning and we were receiving so many compliments throughout the night. Would highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

One of the best decisions we made for our wedding was choosing Town & Country!!! Our flowers were amazing and beautiful !! I put all my trust in Jamie and she really hit it out of the park!! I couldn't say enough great things abuot this florist shop!!

Profile Picture Mary, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Easy & Fun Experience!
I had made three appointments with three different florists. I left the first option overwhelmed, confused and completely lost in what I pictured for my wedding; I just thought this was normal. I realized after my meeting with Sabrina at Town and Country that this was not normal. Meeting with a florist for the first time does not need make you feel overwhelmed!! From the second I sat down with Sabrina, she made me feel like I was discussing my wedding with a friend. It was casual and it made me excited for my wedding day!

Bridal Bouquet
They say on your wedding day you are supposed to feel like best version of yourself. The flowers for our wedding could not have complemented the look I was going for anymore. My bouquet went with my bridal look perfectly! It MADE our wedding pictures!

Decor
I have heard that you are so happy to be done with all of the planning that you do not even notice the details at your own reception. Well I did. I noticed how unbelievably perfect they were. Everything was completed as discussed and looked absolutely amazing. I am still getting complements on how beautiful our reception was. Sabrina was even able to re-purpose the lanterns that lined our aisles as center pieces during dinner. Genius!

Profile Picture Ginny, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sabrina from Town & Country is so talented! I will admit I was not very knowledgeable about flowers, so I was unsure of what exactly I wanted, besides from pictures on Pinterest. I showed Sabrina the pictures, and our colors, and she made our vision come true. She succeeded my expectations and within budget!! She was super accomodating and the flowers were just beautiful! We got countless compliments about our flowers. I highly reccommend Town & Country Gardens!

Profile Picture Ciara, 10/13/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Jamie was great to work with! I brought in pictures of my bouquet, bridesmaids flowers, flower girl flowers, boutonnieres, and centerpiece ideas and she was able to bring my vision to life! Very knowledgeable about the business and had good suggestions for substitutes. What made everything even better was that it was all within my budget! I would recommend her and Town and Country Gardens to everyone :)

Profile Picture Ali, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements

I worked with Jamie at Town and Country Gardens. She was FANTASTIC. I know pretty close to nothing about flowers and honestly didn’t care too much about the type of flowers for my wedding day. I went in there and said “these are my colors and what everything else looks like” and she took off with her creativity. She started googling pictures of flowers to show me and had examples of everything. I saw her vision and the day of my wedding the flowers showed up and I was floored. All my girls were impressed and I got so many compliments about them! I didn’t want to get rid of ANYTHING the next day. Thank you so much for helping make my day beautiful, Jamie!

Profile Picture Cristin, 9/22/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Most beautiful fragrant flowers were more than I could have imagined! Jamie did an amazing job interpreting my vision from several different photographs. She also provided great customer service - offering to look into special ordering out-of-season flowers because they had a special meaning to me! Jamie's bubbly personality made me instantly feel comfortable with her and her extensive knowledge of flowers and wedding confirmed that I was in good hands. Delivery on the day of showed up exactly on time. The bridal bouquets were large with lots of vibrant shades of pink and the centerpieces were very abundant and filled the tablescape. Prices were very reasonable too! I'd recommend Jamie and Town & Country Gardens again and again. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers

Town and country did amazing for our wedding! Sabrina understood my "vision" for my flowers pretty effortlessly and when the day of came they were exactly how I hoped. I sent her a few inspiration pictures of what I wanted my flowers to look like and they were spot on when they arrived. Could not be more please with my bouquet, tables, boutineers.... everything with the flowers was perfect. Thanks Town and Country!!

Profile Picture Lorenz, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Town & Country Gardens is amazing! I worked with Sabrina and she was so personable and really made my vision come to life. The flowers were fresh and so incredibly beautiful! I have received soooo many compliments on them. I'm extremely pleased that we chose them to do the flowers at our wedding and you will be too!
Thank you again for helping to make our dream wedding come true!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Absolutely loved the flowers for our August 2017 wedding. We changed some of the details a month before the wedding. Everything turned out perfect! Sabrina was a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/26/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Samples

Amazing Experience! Flowers and decor was everything I visioned. You want to work with Jamie because she was awesome. She helped us stay on budget, was able to create what we visioned for our flower decor, was easily accessible and extremely flexible.

Profile Picture carrie, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I cannot say enough good things about Sabrina at Town & Country Gardens and the Town and Country team. Our wedding flowers were absolutely stunning and far surpassed my vision and expectations. The flowers really transformed the venue. Thank you so much Sabrina for making my vision come true and making it even better than what I could've imagined.

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Really enjoyed working with Sabrina. I met her at a bridal show and knew from that moment that Town & Country Gardens was the flower vendor for us. I walked in a little unsure of exactly what I wanted and Sabrina quickly helped me get the vision I was going for. Everything arrived on time for the big day. Definitely will be using them again for any flower needs we may have in the future!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/7/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Sabrina went above and beyond to ensure that every last detail was perfect on our wedding day! She was always available if we had any questions or concerns, and her designs did not disappoint. We are incredibly pleased with our flowers from Town & Country Gardens. Thanks, Sabrina!

Profile Picture Melanie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The flowers we had for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding were made possible by collaborating with Jamie. Jamie was perfect to work with, easy and very knowledgable. The centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous, better than what my daughter and I envisioned. Jamie looked at pictures we provided her and the designers put together a feast for the eyes. This florist accommodated our table lighting by fitting the battery pack in the centerpiece vessel, which may not sound like a big thing, but who wants a battery pack showing on your table. They delivered and set up at the times they said they would. I would work with Town and Country again and again.

Profile Picture Gloria, 5/27/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

If you are in need of wedding flowers (or flowers for any occasion)...look no further...Town and Country Gardens in Elgin, IL is the BEST around. This was the absolute highlight of our wedding...it literally brought the room to life, and by far the easiest of my "vendor partners" to deal with in working with Sabrina. I came in with nothing but a few ideas in my head, and she quickly worked her magic and pulled together the most gorgeous ideas off Pinterest and other online sites. On my wedding day, I wasn't the least bit worried about what to expect, and I was every bit amazed and thrilled when I saw them.

Flowers are a huge expense, and Sabrina went out of her way to find ways to be efficient by moving lanterns with twinkle lights from the ceremony to the tables and repurposing the many bridesmaid bouquets as a few of the centerpieces down the very long head table. She knew when to tell me to pull back and where to add a little flower flair. There wasn't a thing I would change about my amazing arrangements. And I highly recommend the team at Town and Country Gardens...super talented and able to pull together amazing floral and lighting designs.

Photos
Profile Picture Kristin, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We met with Sabrina to discuss our floral needs and colors. I gave her a Pinterest picture of my dream bouquet, and she created it. From there, she coordinated the bridesmaids' (our daughters) bouquets, a flower girl bouquet, corsages, boutineers, etc., using many of the same flowers. Our centerpieces at the reception were simple and beautiful.
We had 3 delivery lications, and everything arrived on time & clearly labeled.
We had a great experience with Town & Country Gardens!

Profile Picture Kara, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I am normally not a "flower person", but I was in love with the floral arrangements that Jamie put together for my wedding! She was so easy to work with and helped me stay under budget. I would recommend T&C to anyone!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements