Town & Country Gardens Reviews

Town & Country Gardens 7
  • Annie

Annie Manikas · Married on 07/12/2019

Definitely recommend!

Would highly recommend! Jamie and her staff delivered our wedding vision and exceeded our expectations in every way! Gorgeous ceremony flowers, centerpieces and bouquets
    made our day spectacular. We have received so many compliments!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Town & Country Gardens 15
    Town & Country Gardens 16
    Town & Country Gardens 17
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Benson · Married on 06/30/2019

Perfection

Great value and very creative and flexible on flower arrangements and table/venue decorations.

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Tess

Tess · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Experience

So easy to work with! You can share your Pinterest page with the owner so she knows exactly what you are looking for.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Candice · Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful Arrangements

Town and Country Flowers was able to capture my vision of my bridal bouquet and the flowers I requested for the mothers of the bride and groom. They were absolutely beautiful and exceeded what I could have imagined! Jaime was a delight to work with, and knew exactly what I was looking for just based off a loose description. You can't go wrong choosing Town & Country as your flower vendor!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Town & Country Gardens 18
    Town & Country Gardens 19
  • Jenna

Jenna Rizzo Mattuck · Married on 06/22/2019

Just beautiful...

I worked with Jamie at Town & Country and she was wonderful! She looked at my Pinterest page and knew exactly what I wanted before I got to their main location for my meeting. She made everything easy and definitely delivered!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Amy · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful flowers and a trustworthy team!

Town & Country Gardens did a phenomenal job at helping make my wedding vision a reality. First, the process of choosing the flowers was enjoyable and so easy! They were able to use my pins on Pinterest to customize bouquets and other decorations to achieve the exact look I was going for. They were conscious of my budget and offered suggestions for reusing/moving flowers around and using the most beautiful candle arrangements that really achieved the romantic feel I was going for. Jamie was a pleasure to work with. She met with us a few times and exchanged timely emails with us to make adjustments to our plan without a hitch. The team also set up and moved flowers around day-of so seamlessly. I just can't say enough great things about Town & Country Gardens!!! My husband and I were really impressed with everything and everyone from start to finish. Thanks so much Town & Country Gardens for helping make our day beautiful!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Sagan Martinez · Married on 04/19/2019

Wedding 4-19-19

We loved our experience with town and country from eneitial meeting to the end product. Communication was awesome, flowers and decor beautiful, and punctual

Sent on 05/04/2019
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding 4.13.19

My husband and I had our wedding in April 2019 at The Haight. Town & Country was conveniently located below our venue. We worked a lot with Jamie who made our wedding vision come to life. She communicated thoroughly throughout the whole process. Allowed me to bounce a lot of ideas off her to ensure our wedding was exactly what we wanted. We rented majority of our table decor from them and it made the process so easy. We also used their love seat for our dinner making it a very cozy spot to be during dinner & speeches. We were able to leave our decor there and they picked it up next day which was really nice. Thank you to the entire staff at T&C gardens that helped make our wedding vision come to life!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Town & Country Gardens 29
  • Matt

Matt Dougherty · Married on 12/29/2018

Floral Perfection for a Winter Wedding

They handled the floral at my wedding this past Dec 29th and absolutely knocked it out of the park!!! We were going for a somewhat less-than-traditional winter wedding vibe, and they totally nailed it. Were very easy to deal with in the planning stage as well, and everything went off without a hitch on the big day. Wish the bouquet would last forever, was truly a work of art. I was thoroughly impressed, which is saying a lot because I'm the groom and I know nothing about flowers haha! If you are looking for a florist for your wedding look no further!

Sent on 01/11/2019

Melissa Giese · Married on 12/20/2018

Excellent service and quality flowers

We had a winter wedding at The Haight. Jamie did an amazing job catering to our requests and making beautiful pieces for our ceremony and reception. Though flowers are one of the more expensive parts of the wedding, Jamie made sure our decor was well worth the money. She also included objects we provided for a special touch (we wanted antlers and feathers included). When we had a last minute request for lighting that Town and Country had, it was coordinated and installed right away hours before our wedding. Overall we would highly recommend them for quality flowers, service and to make your wedding unforgettable.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Ashley Swanson · Married on 11/03/2018

Their work is AMAZING!

Everyone at town and country is amazing. They listen to you and create things even more beautiful than you can imagine! They made our wedding day perfection and EVERYONE was talking about our flowers! We cannot thank them enough for the professionalism, kindness, creativity and work!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Jamie · Married on 09/29/2018

Town and Country Gardens made our wedding vision a reality. My husband and I were blown away by the work put in. Everything was absolutely beautiful and we are so grateful for the team at Town and Country Gardens.

Sent on 10/13/2018
    Town & Country Gardens 30
    Town & Country Gardens 31
    Town & Country Gardens 32

Alisa · Married on 09/16/2018

I didn’t know the first thing about flowers. Jamie walked me through everything multiple times until I felt comfortable. Her work is simply stunning. So many of our guests asked who did our floral arrangements. Town and country will always be my go-to flower shop! Very professional and super efficient on our wedding day!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Paula · Married on 09/01/2018

One of my daughters got married three years ago, and TCG did a wonderful job on the flowers for that wedding. So, when the 2nd daughter got engaged, we contacted them again. And, once again, they went above and beyond. Specifically, Jamie Power, who was my go-to person, was FANTASTIC!!! The person I had worked with previously ended up moving on to a different career, so I was very nervous to "inherit" a new person midway through the planning, but Jamie proved to be just as good as the first contact. She was creative, and supportive of our crazy ideas. She worked to keep things within our budget and when wedding day arrived, I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing. The tables and all the other extra touches were absolutely beautiful. I couldn't recommend Town & Country Gardens and Jamie enough! Thank you!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 08/11/2018

Best Florist Ever! Flowers were absolutely stunning!!! They arrived on time as promised. Looked exactly like what I hoped and planned for. Working with Jamie was a delight, she is wonderful! I cannot say enough about TCG!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Emma · Married on 07/28/2018

Thank you so much to Town and Country Gardens, especially Jamie! The floral arrangements for our wedding reception were so exquisite and unique, well beyond our wildest envisioning!!! Jamie delivered on everything we asked for and then some! We are forever grateful to her and her team for their hard work and incredible artistic vision!

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Town & Country Gardens 33
    Town & Country Gardens 34
    Town & Country Gardens 35
    Town & Country Gardens 36

Amy · Married on 07/28/2018

Town and Country Gardens did a fantastic job with our flowers! They were so helpful and knowledgeable when it came to discussing our vision and finding the flowers that fit our day perfectly.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Madeline · Married on 06/02/2018

Jamie did very well bringing my flower ideas to life. They were able to add copper wire accents to all the flowers to accommodate with our color scheme. They also were able to work in my grandmothers charm on my bouquet.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Megan · Married on 05/11/2018

Town and Country Gardens did all the floral arrangements at my wedding and I couldn't be happier with the service they provided! Working with Sabrina was so easy, as she is extremely knowledgeable about all the flowers and setting them up in a way you wouldn't even imagine! The flowers at my wedding were beautiful and she achieved the exact look I was going for! I would highly recommend working with Town and Country Gardens for your next big event!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Hayley · Married on 05/04/2018

I was blown away by our flowers! We gave them a general idea on colors but trusted them to do the rest, and I'm glad we did! The flowers were breathtaking. Our centerpieces were gorgeous, and I couldn't have imagined how amazing they turned out to be!

Sent on 07/07/2018
    Town & Country Gardens 37
    Town & Country Gardens 38
    Town & Country Gardens 39
    Town & Country Gardens 40
    Town & Country Gardens 41
    Town & Country Gardens 42

Catherine · Married on 01/27/2018

Working with Jamie from Town and Country gardens was extremely stress free. I met with several florists before Town and Country, and I was extremely stressed out from their experiences. Jamie was the only one that listened to my vision without any preconceived notions. She made my ideas come to life, as she recommended flower choices to fit my winter color palette at a reasonable price. When everything arrived, everything was delivered with a healthy look and punctual with helpful labels. I loved working with Town and Country!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Laura · Married on 12/09/2017

We worked with Sabrina, and had an amazing experience. She was easy to work with and we could pick as much or as little as we want. We had a winter wedding so we used a lot of greenery and holly berries, which helped us save money and the company got us no problem. We ended up spending less than $600 for a huge beautiful brides bouquet, 9 boutonnieres, and four corsages,

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Town & Country Gardens 43

Nicole · Married on 11/18/2017

Town and Country Gardens was an absolute pleasure to work with for our wedding. Sabrina was willing to sit down with us several different times and discuss our vision as well as price range. The day of the wedding, we were in love with all of our flowers, aisle décor, and center pieces. They hit the nail on the head! I would definitely recommend TCG for all of your wedding floral needs.

Sent on 01/09/2018

Tess · Married on 11/17/2017

We are so glad we chose to use T&C Gardens for our wedding flowers! Sabrina was wonderful to work with and is very knowledgeable on wedding flowers. She helped me to design our centerpieces within my budget, which was a huge help for me. I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/09/2018