Tower Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • Claire
    Claire C. Married on 06/12/2021

Amazing to work with!

Great event coordinators, super responsive, and had everything perfect when we arrived to party. Highly recommend. Venue is so beautiful and the views are stunning.

Tower Club's reply:

Music to our ears, Claire, thank you so much for your kind words. We wish you a lifetime of happiness ahead!
    Megan Married on 10/26/2018

Professional, amazing venue, staff and food!

Our venue was incredible. From the staff to the location to the food... wow! Mellissa was great to work with, as well as Oriana, Nick, the Chefs, etc. They never said No. The Club really knows how to make you feel special. They went above and beyond in so many ways. Our wedding day was perfect and they listened to everything that we wanted and needed. I had so many details that I wanted to make sure were perfect, and they nailed them all. They are such professionals and handled every situation the best way possible. We could not have picked a better venue and team to celebrate our wedding! So many people complimented the venue, food, staff, etc. I have a lot of friends in the industry and they were so impressed.

I did want to mention, one of the small things they did to go above and beyond was right after the photos after the ceremony. The team set up a small table in a private room with so many apps and our favorite drinks so Dan and myself could enjoy each other's company for a little and enjoy the delicious food. What a nice and thoughtful thing to do. Simply amazing. We can't wait to see them all again soon!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 10/20/2018

Met both our requirements

My review is a tad late (7 months) but we had an incredible experience at the Tower Club for our Oct wedding. Mellissa Brady was amazing! From the first tour to the wedding, Mellissa felt like a friend and help make our special day, seamless.

Mellissa was always quick to respond to our emails and address any concerns or potential changes. She was also accommodating when we needed to make special trips to the venue for my Mom and Aunt who were visiting.

The food tasting was delicious and the reception dinner was even better. Thanks Chef!

We had a specialty drink for our guests - alcoholic and non-alcoholic. The head mixologist crafted our specialty drink based on a few ingredients we provided. It was a hit!

Upon my arrival for my wedding, Mellissa provided special touches in the bride and groom suites to include a few cocktails to calm our nerves lol.

Recap - ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner reception, and children's lounge

Thank you Mellissa and Team!

Kerri Married on 05/14/2016
    Highly recommend this venue. We had a very positive experience working with Natalie Butts. Great value for the beautiful venue that accommodated ceremony + reception and provided 5-star food, making planning a dream. The filet and crabcake were the best we've ever had, and we are quasi-foodies. View is spectacular, 17th floor with wrap-around balcony was a great feature. Loved the rotation around the floor for the various parts of the night - ceremony in Atrium, cocktail hour down the hall, dinner in a separate room, and dancing/late night snacks back in the Atrium. Natalie was very responsive and accommodating to our many questions and requests. Couldn't have asked for a better venue/coordinator!
    Nicole Married on 03/12/2016
    I cannot say enough good things about the Tower Club and our main event coordinator, Taylour Ann. From the moment I met Taylour Ann, I knew this was the venue for us. She was so incredibly helpful, efficient, and easy to work with that it made the wedding planning experience enjoyable. The Tower club itself is an amazing space. The renovated lobby is beautiful and was the perfect backdrop to our fairytale wedding. Also, the food was amazing and all of our guests are still commenting about it. Once the sun set, the club transformed into a magical space with the beautiful uplights in our wedding colors. Hands down our wedding was the best day of my life so far and a HUGE part of that was due to Taylour Ann and all the Tower Club staff. Thank you and kudos to all!
    Jon Married on 10/11/2014
    The Tower Club was an absolute amazing place to have a wedding. Everything looked gorgeous, the food was phenomenal and there was not a hiccup the entire night. Megan Bloom went above and beyond her call of duty and we can't thank her enough for making our Wedding Day as special as it was.
    Stephanie Married on 10/11/2014
    My husband and I chose the Tower Club for many reasons. We looked all over the Northern VA area, wineries, country clubs etc and we settled on the Tower Club because you get a lot for your money! Cocktail hour, appetizers, open bar, wine with dinner, champagne toast and cake cutting included... on and on, trust me, we were on a tight budget. It's amazing how people "nickel and dime" you for weddings. The Tower Club looks expensive, but everything you could possibly need is included! You really don't need to go crazy with the decorations, just some uplighting and flowers and you are good to go. I'm telling you, this place comes alive for weddings. I have to admit I was worried it wouldn't look like a wedding, but it looked BEAUTIFUL. Everyone loved the dramatic ceilings and the draping. It's not your typical boring country club or restaurant. It's unique and beautiful, feels very upscale. We had about 120 guests and it felt perfect. Not too cramped, not too empty. We could have even added more people and been fine.
    Thank God for Megan Bloom. She dealt with my meltdowns (I'm normally very calm) and was able to guide me with difficult decisions, always keeping my budget in mind. Very professional, she is young but I'm telling you this girl knows what she's doing. Really I can't say enough about her, she was so helpful and kind. The . She made the whole experience as painless as it could possibly be. I had no idea how many small details go into planning a wedding and she held my hand every step of the way. Thank you Megan!
    The food was fantastic, the drinks were free flowing... (We drank A LOT, maybe set a record, but they never ran out of anything!) Honestly I was so critical of every detail and when it is all said and done I was the happiest bride ever. My mom said she had so many guests come up to her and thank her for "the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to." If that doesn't make a bride happy I don't know what will!
    Nathan Married on 09/06/2014
    I had my September wedding and reception at the tower club. Very beautiful event, staffing was very friendly and professional, and words cannot describe our helpful the event coordinator was. I will definitely recommend this place to others for a great event.
    Roxana` Married on 09/06/2014
    Megan and her staff were absolutely amazing! The venue is beautiful itself but their staff and kindness make it awesome! Thank you so much!
    Amanda Married on 08/31/2014
    Megan and the entire staff of the Towers Club were amazing!!! The food was incredible. The service was top notch. All my guest were blown away with the all around experience. The views are just beautiful.
    Joan Married on 08/31/2014
    The Towers Club staff were so accommodating, especially Meagan Bloom. Any request we had was taken care of with a quick response. The level of professionalism and true concern that our event would be special was unsurpassed. Our guests were truly impressed with the fine service, the outstanding food, and the beautiful venue. We could not be more pleased with our daughter's wedding.
  • User1883535 2+ years ago
    Beautiful venue, amazing food. My guests still mention how beautiful the venue was and how delicious the food was - especially the sea bass!
  • User1696851 2+ years ago
    The staff was extremely responsive and helpful with great attention to detail. Both coordinators had helpful suggestions to make this event unique and classy. Our compliments to the chef as the food proved to be extraordinary. The view and sunset allowed for amazing photos. The Tower Club made the wedding reception truly magical. Thank you to all at the Tower Club.
    Joanna Married on 05/17/2014
    Everything was absolute perfection! Megan was amazing to work with and incorporated several personal touches that made our day extra special. Our guests have not stopped talking about how amazing the venue was and how delicious the food tasted. There is not one single thing I would change...the Tower Club was the best!!!!
  • User1636621 2+ years ago
    My daughter's wedding reception was held at Tower Club. The setting lends itself to a grand entrance by the bride and groom into the atrium where we had hors d'oeuvres
    and cocktails. The dining room was a great setting for dinner with a view. Every course was served timely, hot and with great presentation. We are still receiving compliments on the quality. The event planner met all of our expectations. Meghan provided the extra customer support that made the bride and groom confident that she wanted their celebration to reflect exactly what they wanted. She also made the MOB role easy since she coordinated seamlessly with all of the vendors. Thanks to Meghan and her team, my daughter's wedding reception was as special as we envisioned.
  • User1598936 2+ years ago
    The Tower Club was an amazing venue for our wedding and reception. We had gorgeous views for all parts of our evening, lots of space for everyone and everything, incredible food, and the most awesome staff that took care of every detail for us. Our guests were very impressed and most were also surprised because they had no idea such an awesome wedding venue existed. We had looked at more than ten other potential locations, but none had as much to offer and were the value that the Tower Club is. We feel very lucky that we did find it and were able to have such a lovely event there. An added bonus is the Marriott located literally across the street where many of our guests stayed and therefore didn't need any transportation.
    Kristin Married on 10/06/2012
    The Tower Club is a true gem in Washington, D.C. It is an amazing value for the cost and a fabulous alternative to the typical ballroom/country club reception. I had both my wedding ceremony and the reception at The Tower Club. It was so convenient for my guests to have all of the wedding events in one beautiful location (there are also many hotels nearby - my guests all stayed at the Tysons Corner Marriott across the street and walked to The Tower Club saving me on transportation costs too).

Kristin, the Events Director, is amazing! She's professional, fun and efficient. She's been doing this for a long time and it shows - my wedding planner and I were able to look to her (and trust) her opinions and suggestions on everything. She was patient with me when I made changes and was very calming during a stressful time. The entire staff the day of the wedding were also wonderful.

The view from the Club is beautiful and the day of the wedding everything flowed very smoothly. My guests are still talking about the venue and how great all of the food was. I would highly recommend The Tower Club!
  • User957732 2+ years ago
    I was looking for a venue that was unique, in a location that would allow my guest the opportunity to easily find something to do outside of wedding activities, and was an all-in-one package - the Tower Club offered that. The staff (especially Kristin) was amazing! I couldn't have asked for a more seamless process.

The food was great and The Tower Club already had connections with preferred vendors (linens, chairs, cake, etc.) to make the process run smoothly.

I would recommend The Tower Club to the couple who is looking for a relatively simple planning process, a great staff team, great food, great drinks at the bar (we got his/her drinks at no extra charge), and an amazing space to get married in (the view is amazing).
  • User892717 2+ years ago
    We had our wedding ceremony and reception at the Tower Club and cannot emphasize what a wonderful time we had. Kristin, the event director, was a pleasure to work with and the rest of the staff were all polite, timely, and helpful. Kristin worked with us so that we stayed within our budget and was very responsive to all our questions and concerns. On our wedding day, she'd just come back from having surgery and still stayed almost the whole night to make sure everything went according to plan. All our other vendors went through her and we didn't have to worry about a thing.

On top of all that, the Tower Club is a beautiful space. It's also pretty hassle free because your guests just move from one part of the club to the next as they go through the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. The views of the surrounding area were breathtaking and we have some great sunset photos to put in our album. The food was delicious and the portions generous. We highly recommend using the Tower Club for your wedding!
  • User861554 2+ years ago
    All of our guests raved about our wedding reception at The Tower Club. Kristin was very helpful with all of our changes and questions. She let us have two tastings when we weren't completely sure about our menu selections. Kristin was actually in a bad car accident the week of our wedding but the general manager Carlos and her assistant Lindsey stepped in and were fabulous! They also put our candy bar together and were so helpful with all the other decorations we dropped off ahead of time. They were really willing to work make some changes to the standard package to work with our budget. The food was delicious. Beautiful venue.
    Meredith Married on 05/26/2012
    The Tower Club is a unique venue with exceptional service. After looking at nearly 40 venues, we chose the Tower Club because of the large windows, expansive skylight, commitment to service, and complete package. During planning, Kristin was very professional and prompt in her responses. She was very flexible and worked with us to ensure that the ceremony and reception would fit our vision (schedule of events, children's menu, alcohol, table arrangements, colors, etc). She has a lot of great ideas but is very careful not to sway the bride.

We offered our guests the choice of filet mignon or crabcakes. Guests LOVED both. Many people commented that they've never had such great service and food at a wedding.

We would highly recommend the Tower Club. Kristin, Oscar and team, thanks for making our day so special!
    Darnell Married on 05/05/2012
    Everyone who came to the wedding was still talking about the tower club weeks later. Kristin was great and basically came as a free wedding planner with her experience and knowledge. The food was great. Many people said it was the best food they ever had a wedding.
    Amanda Married on 05/07/2011
    Kristin was so helpful and easy to work with! She was very professional and had very helpful suggestions. I was extremely happy with how gorgeous the Tower Club was for our ceremony and reception! It was more than I could have ever imagined! The food was SPECTACULAR and I am still getting compliments on the food! I want to do it all over again, it was that amazing! :) I would highly recommend this location for a unique venue that you, your family, and friends will never forget! :)
    Tania Married on 03/26/2011
    I worked with Kristin from the Tower Club and she was fantastic! A complete professional! Additionally the value for cost simply cannot be beat taking into account the atmosphere, the food and everything that is included in the package pricing.
    Carol Married on 11/13/2010
    Kristin was a true professional! She was flexible when we wanted to make changes but sometimes told us something would not work - and why. My daughter had her ideas and Kristin listened carefully. The day ceremony and reception were beautiful. We were confident and relaxed because we knew the Tower Club staff would do a wonderful job - and they did.