Tourterelle Floral Design Reviews

Tourterelle Floral Design 6
Tourterelle Floral Design 7
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 09/09/2018

I was SO overwhelmed and incredibly happy with my wedding flowers from Tourterelle Floral Design! In some words - stunning, beautiful, delicate, perfect and simply breath-taking! I had been communicating with Lucia from Australia for most of the time leading up to the wedding, and she was prompt in her responses and excellent in communicating via email. We met in person only a week or so before the day and she was so lovely and excited for our project! She was accommodating in my requests, genuinely wanted to please me and passionate about her work. The flowers turned out to be everything I had ever pictured on my wedding day and I could not have been happier. The colours, quality and craftsmanship were excellent and we also enjoyed them for the week following our big day! Our guests were also so impressed and keep commenting on how beautiful they were - see the photos! Thank you for making our day so beautiful with your flowers!

Tourterelle Floral Design 8
    Tourterelle Floral Design 13
    Tourterelle Floral Design 14
    Tourterelle Floral Design 15

Holly · Married on 10/21/2017

Gregory, Lucia and their team are beyond amazing. From the moment we had our first meeting, they impressed me by their ability to take my vague design ideas and turn them into an actual, elegant and cohesive vision. And boy did they execute. Guests were floored when they entered our venue space and saw the garlands, lanterns, and especially the hanging display. I cannot recommend them enough!

Tourterelle Floral Design 16
    Tourterelle Floral Design 17
    Tourterelle Floral Design 18
    Tourterelle Floral Design 19
    Tourterelle Floral Design 20

M · Married on 09/23/2017

We loved working with Tourterelle! They did such an amazing job and made our vision come to life for our wedding in Charlottesville in September. They were incredible to work with, brought great ideas to the table, and did such a great job executing everything on our wedding day. We were so grateful to work with them and we can't say enough good things about them!!

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

Lucia and her team are stellar! Not only did they help bring to life my floral vision for my wedding, but they created so much more than I could have ever dreamed of! They are so detail oriented and responsive to every question I had along the way. They created a super detailed outline of the floral details when we first met and worked very hard to tweak these details throughout the year long planning process. The day of was an absolute dream and I've received so many compliments on the flowers.

They are pricey (what wedding florists aren't though), but so so so worth it. I highly recommend tourterelle!!!

Marilyn · Married on 07/16/2016

Lucia, Greg and the entire team at Tourterelle have stolen my heart! From my very first meeting with them I knew it was going to be a great fit as they were finishing my sentences as I was describing my vision - they just got it! They were also open to creative solutions while working within our budget. Communication during planning was wonderful and the product that was designed and delivered for our wedding was insanely gorgeous. Their design aesthetic works this whole ethereal, dreamy and chic vibe that just makes you swoon every time you flip through photos. Thank you again for all of your help to make our wedding day so special! I look forward to working with you on other events and personal occasions to come!

Holly · Married on 05/07/2016

Tourterelle could not have been more amazing for my wedding this spring. They were a joy to work with and created the most magical experience throughout the wedding weekend with beautiful floral design, event design... everything was over the top gorgeous and they created such a special, beautiful environment everywhere we went from the ceremony to the reception. I cannot thank the team enough, nor recommend them more highly. Thank you thank you!!

Deborah · Married on 04/30/2016

Tourterelle did the flowers for both our rehearsal dinner and the wedding ceremony and reception.
    They were absolutely stunning. It all started with a somewhat crazy idea that I had, they took it and ran with
    it making it happen while refining it into something much better. The plant material was absolutely
    the best and the execution was flawless. It was really fabulous, thanks to them.

I unequivocally recommend them!

Amy · Married on 11/07/2015

Words cannot express how grateful I am to Lucia, Gregory, and their incredible team at Tourterelle. They are simply the most talented people I have ever met. They were such a joy to work with from the moment I stepped into their shop until our wedding day. They were always extremely accommodating and so easy to reach! My mouth dropped open when I saw the beautiful flower arrangements for the first time. I was in awe at how perfect everything looked. I wanted a romantic, elegant feel for my fall vineyard wedding, and they nailed it 100%! The arrangements were so grand and absolutely breathtaking! I felt like I was in a fairytale. I could not have asked for anything more, it was just so perfect. I HIGHLY recommend Tourterelle!!!

Patty · Married on 10/30/2015

From my first meeting with Lucia, I knew I had made the right decision booking Tourterelle Floral Design for my daughter's March 12, 2016 wedding at Pippin Hill . Lucia is so polite and calm, as is the rest of her team. She even gave us a wonderful recommendation for the wedding cake. We were coming from out of town and I knew we were in excellent hands. The flowers were absolutely breathtaking. Words can hardly do them justice. I would not hesitate to hire Lucia and her team at Tourterelle again. Absolutely a wonderful experience all around!!

Rebecca · Married on 10/11/2015

I was referred to Tourterelle Floral Design through our caterer. Lucia was excellent to work with and responded to all my questions promptly. On the day of, the flowers were delivered in excellent condition and were beautiful. Greg is an amazing floral designer.

Erin · Married on 09/26/2015

We recently had Tourterelle provide our florals for our wedding this past weekend. When Lucia showed up to deliver the bouquets and arrangements, I was floored. They were AMAZING. We had met with her to discuss what we had in mind several months prior to the wedding. She definitely went above and beyond and the flowers were so beautiful! I couldn't be any happier!

Rebecca · Married on 09/26/2015

I absolutely loved working with Tourterelle on our wedding flowers! Lucia was extremely responsive with all my questions and worked seamlessly with my planner to deliver gorgeous flowers. I was able to view a sample of the flowers in their studio and they were even more amazing the day of my wedding. They pulled together my vision perfectly and within my budget.

highly recommend working with them!

I could not have been happier to use Tourterelle for our wedding florals! They did such a beautiful job and were extremely accommodating to all of our needs. They truly listened to what I had in mind and went above and beyond to make it come true. I knew they were incredibly skilled so I gave them my vision and then let them execute. The final product turned out even more beautiful than I had in mind. All of the details were handled seamlessly and they included my personal touches in the day. They are wonderful people and do beautiful work, what more could you ask for? Everyone loved our florals at our wedding!

Deb · Married on 06/19/2015

Very accommodating and professional. Flowers were beautiful and fresh. Delivered as promised and enjoyed by all! THANK YOU!

Harriet · Married on 05/31/2015

The flowers from Tourterelle were absolutely incredible and far exceeded expectations. Lucia and Gregory are a delight to work with and have impeccable taste. Not only did they provide us with the most beautiful flowers (which our guests could not stop talking about), they also offered lots of helpful advice and gave insight into the wedding planning process. They provided first class service, delivering the many different flowers to all the places necessary while also adding nice touches, like allowing the bridal party to visit the store the day before to see all the flowers as they were being assembled. Tourterelle is the best there is.

Lucia and Gregory are amazing! From the get-go, their response time is incredibly prompt. They are very personable and easy to talk to. The flowers were more beautiful than I could have ever hoped for and fit my vision perfectly! Every arrangement was unique and absolutely flawless. Lucia and Gregory were also extremely helpful in recommending other vendors for us since we don't live in the Charlottesville area. I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation!

Abbey · Married on 01/04/2015

Lucia and Greg are a floral dream team! My Husband and I absolutely loved working with them. Tourterelle made what could have been a very overwhelming process, very simple. They took our unclear ideas and turned them into stunning works of art! They are both great listeners and were able to incorporate orchids, my favorite flower, throughout our wedding and they held firm to our small budget. My wedding bouquet was breathtaking, modern, elegant and more than I ever dreamed possible. I wish I could work with Lucia and Greg everyday! We are so grateful for their beautiful work!

Lucia was great to work with and created lovely centerpieces for my son's Wedding Rehearsal dinner. Many of the guests commented on the color combination & the quality of the flowers. Tourterelle also was helpful in working with my sister-a florist on Cape Cod-in helping her to purchase and store flowers that she used the next day at the wedding. I would highly recommend this florist to provide lovely, creative arrangements for any occasion!

Katharine · Married on 09/20/2014

I had my wedding at my own farm. Tourterelle Floral Design created unique and elegant flower arrangements to fit into the landscape and emphasize the farm's natural beauty. The Tourterelle team was also wonderful to work with - from the planning stages to the day of the wedding to cleaning up! It was truly a pleasure to work with them. I cannot recommend Tourterelle Floral Design enough. All of our guests raved about the flowers!

Marisa · Married on 09/13/2014

Lucia and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with. Not only did she listen to each detail of what I envisioned, she was flexible with changes and open to feedback. The communication between us was constant. Being a bride with many other things on the plate, there was a great sense of security when Lucia would call to simply touch base. A visit to their showroom portrayed exactly what they were about; creative, personal, and professional.

Jamie · Married on 05/04/2014

Lucia and Greg were fabulous. They were very sensitive to our personal requests and were so creative in their floral designs. Initially they sat with us to show us pictures of their past presentations. They were all so beautiful! They showed us samples of the wide variety of flowers and greenery they had to give me a visual of how they might work. All of their flowers were so fresh and fragrant.
    I highly recommend this florist without hesitation. You will love them both personally and professionally!

Kristi · Married on 04/12/2014

Tourterelle did an amazing job at figuring out everything that I wasn't able to fully explain in words but had pictured in my mind & expanded on those ideas to incorporate elements of my personality. They went above and beyond and the end result was gorgeous! I would use them again in a heartbeat!

Jillian · Married on 09/14/2013

The team at Tourterelle was fantastic! They were great at communicating with me and making adjustments to fit exactly what we requested. I must say that the final product was exactly what we asked for and more! I was so pleased that what I had envisioned for my wedding day became reality with the talented and classy ladies at Tourterelle!

Kelly · Married on 07/22/2017

We are so happy to have worked with Tourterelle Floral Design for our wedding. Lucia understood our vision of our wedding style, and ensured that our arrangements were fresh, stylish and practical. Our wedding was held on a hot afternoon in July, and our flowers looked gorgeous all afternoon. The team was prompt, professional, and met all our expectations in terms of delivery, setup, and cleanup. They took excellent care of the family heirlooms we integrated into our floral design. I am so very grateful for Lucia and her team with Tourterelle Floral Design, and would absolutely recommend them to all other couples.