Touch of Sound Reviews

Touch of Sound 5
Touch of Sound 6
Touch of Sound 7

Jeannie Demiglio · Married on 12/23/2018

knowledgeable, professional, and had the crowd dancing!

I couldn’t be any happier with how my wedding turned out because of Marlon and the Touch of Sound crew! Marlon is very knowledgeable and with his years of experience it definitely showed. He was extremely helpful throughout the entire process and was always patient with me. There were several times where I changed my mind on things (from the personalized floor display to the photo booth print templates). Marlon was easy to work with and very prompt when answering my questions or emails. He’s patient, knowledgeable, professional, and had the crowd dancing!

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Touch of Sound 8

Elizabeth Murray · Married on 12/21/2018

Amazing, What a night!

Marlon and his team were absolutely incredible. DJ Rob had us and our guest dancing all night. As per our request we wanted all possible genres played that would get people on the dancefloor and he delivered! Smooth transition and lots of energy. Marlon was our host. He did an exceptional job from coordinating with my best man (who surprised us with a song and acoustic solo) to guiding us through all the formalities with total professionalism. He was involved with the crowd but not overbearing (which we loved).

Thank you Touch of Sound!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/10/2018

Fun, professional, and gets people on their feet!

Marlon Almonte is a true professional and is honestly the best DJ out there! He is flexible and accommodating during the whole planning process while also giving guidance if/when necessary. I didn't know if I wanted to have a Photo Booth until a few days before the wedding and he was patient and understanding while my husband and I made our decision. I also felt like he was incredibly capable and knowledgable of how to blend my husband's and my eclectic tastes as well as catering to our American and French family styles. If you go with Marlon, he will get everyone dancing! His MC style allowed for him to direct the crowd when necessary but also allowed dancing moments to happen without excessive commentary. I'm so pleased that we went with Marlon and this was one of the easiest vendor decisions to make!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Eddie · Married on 09/30/2018

9-30-18 Wedding

Touch of Sound employs and excellent group of individuals to make your event special and memorable.

From their experience and advice in hosting and music selection to their professionalism and organization - they meet all standards one is looking for.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Touch of Sound's reply:

Thanks Eddie!! We had blast DJing your wedding. What a crowd. Still can't believe the best man did a backflip during the Grand Entrance!

Melissa M. · Married on 08/10/2018

Talking about going above and beyond they didn't just travel for us, but they made our night unforgettable. Everyone spent the night on the dance floor.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Touch of Sound 13
    Touch of Sound 14

Jennifer Hernandez · Married on 07/14/2018

What a team!

Marlon and his team are amazing. They kept the dance floor packed and the crowd energized. We asked for the music to feel like we were at a club or lounge in the city and they delivered! The music was mixed flawlessly and the formalities were handled professionally. Our friends and family can't stop raving about how much fun they had at our wedding and it is truly all because of Touch of Sound!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Vivian · Married on 07/06/2018

Phenomenal work! Marlon and his team did an incredible job keeping the dance floor packet. Chris was our MC, he has amazing energy on the Mic and kept us at ease during every formality.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Lydia · Married on 06/30/2018

Touch of Sound was absolutely amazing! We met with Marlon (who was our MC) a couple of times prior to our wedding and he was extremely professional and detailed and was always very responsive. Him and the DJ did such an incredible job of keeping all of our guests on the dance floor. All of the music was fantastic and Marlon has an incredible MC/announcing voice on the mic! Marlon was great about motivating people to get out onto the dance floor and keeping them out there and during the line dances he was on the floor showing everyone how to do the steps. The whole night flowed very smoothly and we have received a ton of compliments from guests saying how fun our wedding was and how amazing the DJ/MC were and how amazing the music was. Touch of Sound also provided uplighting and our ballroom looking amazing! I would 100% recommend them.

Sent on 07/22/2018

Rosalind · event on 06/29/2018

The Photo Booth was amazing my sons friends had a great souvenir after the party. The photos were perfect great quality and the guests had a good time with all the props. I highly recommend Touch of sound LLC For your next event. Thank you Rosalind D’Antonio.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/16/2018

What an incredible team! Marlon was our MC and met with us from the beginning until weeks before the wedding. His energy before and during our wedding was amazing. DJ Rob Neiss handled music and our crowd was loving every single track! We submitted a few key requests songs and hoped they could build from there. Marlon & Rob Neiss did just that! The Touch of Sound team delivers with confidence.

P.S. Marlon's voice on the mic is incredible.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Jennifer · event on 06/15/2018

Excellent service and super attentive.

Sent on 06/29/2018

Mara · Married on 06/08/2018

Touch of Sound was absolutely fantastic! I was very worried about making sure everyone was dancing the whole time (I hate boring weddings) but still having the formalities (sitting while eating, cake cutting, etc.) Marlon and his team was great and getting people up to dance - - even my dad was impressed and said something about it after. Everyone danced the whole time (other than when they were supposed to be sitting) and people have been absolutely raving about how fun my wedding was. I ended up not adding that many songs to be played but more told Marlon what I wanted for each segment and he completely delivered. Leading up to the wedding Marlon was extremely responsive despite my numerous scatter brained e-mail and met us shortly before the wedding to go over everything. And the photo booth! My husband initially did not want one but after we got the pictures back he admitted he was glad we did it. Absolutely book these guys, they are great. When choosing a DJ I got some other quotes that were nearly twice as much and went to a wedding where one of those DJs were DJing and mine was SO much better. Marlon and co deliver top notch services at a great price. Highly highly recommend.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Priscilla · Married on 05/18/2018

The DJ, Marlon, was amazing for our engagement party. He coordinated with the staff so we always knew what was happening next! The music played was something for everyone who attended the party. Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night & left saying how much fun they had. The next day we had friends & family talking about how excellent the DJ was. Highly recommended & is very professional. Will definitely use Touch of Sound Entertainment again

Sent on 10/11/2016

Emily · Married on 05/12/2018

Absolutely amazing! The Touch of Sound crew really knows how to keep the dancefloor packed. My fiancé and I were looking for a DJ company that could bring a club/festival vybe to our event but could also keep the formalities elegant. We met with Marlon, the owner, and discussed all the details we wanted addressed. Towards the wedding date we met one last time to go over the details and Marlon and our MC, Kevin, put our nerves at ease.

The crowd absolutely loved the music and Kevin worked diligently with the Chateau Briand staff to make sure the formalities flowed smoothly. We couldn't be happier with the results!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Jan-Kristòf · Married on 03/31/2018

Marlon was recommended by a mutual friend from high school. What's amazing about my high school is the networking that we have developed with one another after we have graduated. Our wedding was that much better thanks to Marlon. We wanted a 'Game of Thrones'-themed/sci-fi wedding with some add-ons here and there and Marlon delivered! He met with us a few times to discuss what our vision was for the wedding and it was great to see how organized he was with the music selection and the timing as well. My worry was that our choice for the procession was too short but he was able to time it with our wedding party to end at the right time. Marlon, thank you so much for an amazing experience. I am definitely spreading the word around to my friends as three of my groomsmen are actually getting married soon themselves. Thank you again!
    - Kellan and Jan-Kristòf Louis-Mansano

Sent on 04/02/2018
    Touch of Sound 15

Eli · Married on 12/16/2017

I absolutely had a great experience with Touch of Sound. They were flexible and understanding when it came to putting packages together for the wedding. Marlon & Out MC Kevin were extremely professional and funny during the reception, he had the crowd excited and dancing which we loved!!

James · Married on 12/02/2017

Marlon is the DJ you want at your wedding. He was professional, fun-loving, energetic, and made our wedding everything that it could have been. We are so glad we made the decision to book Touch of Sound and were stoked that lighting and Photo booth services were also options that made going through several vendors less of a hassle. The meetings we had leading up to the big day calmed our nerves and stress levels and reassured us that our wedding was going to be perfect.

Victoria · Married on 10/15/2017

Touch of Sound continued to keep the dance floor full all night, and even today as I hear songs they played, I smile remembering our special day! I recommend Marlon and his crew to everyone!

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2017

Marlon and his team were simply amazing. Very professional, responsive and really got the crowd up and dancing. He really made my wedding a success. All the guests raved about him and his company.

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Touch of Sound 16
    Touch of Sound 17
    Touch of Sound 18

noor · Married on 09/03/2017

Best dj service i ever had very hands on made sure our wedding was special music was create and kept crowd on their feet all night partying I️ would definitely use again for any occasion i have and referred them to family i would definitely recommend you use touch of sound 100% thank you for making our night so special

Sent on 11/13/2017
  • O

Omer · Married on 07/02/2017

We couldn't be happier with Marlon and his team. He took care of our requests as we asked and kept track during the wedding to make sure everything ran smoothly. They came well prepared and dressed for the part. They were also very friendly and attentive to our guests. We also used their photo booth and it was great! Lots of props and great pictures. We would recommend Touch of Sound to our family and friends! Anyone looking for a DJ for an event should look no further. Touch of Sound is it!

Sent on 08/10/2017

Touch of Sound's reply:

Omer, thank you for the kind words. We had an amazing time with you and your guests! Wishing you and Daisy many years of love, health and happiness.

Shelley · event on 06/24/2017

Great party we couldn't of celebrated it without our amazing DJ and his great MC. The party came to life with their great music and interaction with guests and crowd. You want a great party use a great DJ.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2017

Amazing! Touch of Sound had the dance floor packed and our guest having the time of their lives. We loved how the DJ mixed and the MC's professional yet playful manner. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Touch of Sound's reply:

Thanks Samantha we had an amazing time at your wedding!

Jane · Married on 04/22/2017

Incredible! Touch of Sound went above and beyond our expectations. My husband and I are very hands on people and wanted to be sure everything went as planned. Marlon and his team assured us that all our request would be taken care of and they delivered! Our guests loved the music and performances of this delightful team. We highly recommend Touch of Sound and look forward to hiring them in the future!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Ray + janet · event on 04/15/2017

What can I say Marlon made my daughter's sweet sixteen the most amazing day. He took charge of the event so that my wife and I feel could focus on our daughter's needs. Marlon was so impressive that the catering hall owner took his business card as well to recommend to others. He had great music and special effects which made the party magical. We will be using Touch of Sound Entertainment for all of our future events. My wife and I highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a GREAT DJ.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Touch of Sound's reply:

Thank you Ray & Janet for the kind words! It was my pleasure to help make Rachel's sweet 16 a fun and memorable one.