Touch Of Honey Photography Reviews

Touch Of Honey Photography 5
Touch Of Honey Photography 6
Touch Of Honey Photography 7

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2018

Kept In Time Photography has the most kind, professional, and talented photographer and videographer I have had the pleasure of working with! We hired this duo for our wedding and it was the best choice we could have made! Our engagement shoot was gorgeous and was taken in multiple locations. We were advised on what time of day would be best and the rest seemed to come naturally! Jenn was so kind and fun and it was great getting to know her before the wedding! Jenn and Shannon (videographer) showed up exactly on time the day of and were so comfortable and relaxed with everyone. They truly went above and beyond what was expected. It was a harsh light time of day, and yet the pictures are all perfect! They were always there when you needed them and captured some AMAZING candid moments! We woke up the morning after our wedding to a message with some pictures from the night before! What a treat! Our wedding photos preview came a few days later! I don't know any other photographer that would follow up that soon! I am constantly recommending this business to friends and family and I will surely be working with them over the years to come!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Touch Of Honey Photography 15
    Touch Of Honey Photography 16
    Touch Of Honey Photography 17

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2018

Jenn is the nicest, most accommodating professional I've worked with in a long time. We were set to have our pictures taken in the redwoods during one of our wettest winters and she was super flexible about scheduling. Additionally she's incredibly responsive, literally responding within minutes of my emails no matter what time of day it is. Jenn has a wonderfully pleasant disposition and she knows how to highlight your natural state while providing dimension and variety. I'd highly recommend her to any and all!​

Sent on 03/16/2017

Touch Of Honey Photography's reply:

It was such a pleasure to collaborate on your special enchanted forest wedding and to capture your special moments! Thank you for choosing me!
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 06/30/2018

Working with Jenn was truly a joy! She was incredibly responsive and exceeded our expectations for a wedding photographer. She was super accommodating with the crazy locations my husband and I had in mind for shooting and was so much fun to work with. I would highly suggest Kept in Time for wedding and engagement photography!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2017

Jenn and Shannon are awesome photographers/ videographers! Our pictures turned out awesome and our guest had nothing but good things to say about their professionalism.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Touch Of Honey Photography's reply:

Lauren, It was our honor to capture your special day! It was so great to see you two surrounded by such love and we are so happy to see you moving forward together on to life's upcoming adventures!

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2017

They were amazing! From the engagement session to the actual wedding! Very organized, friendly and just all around good people. Thanks for your awesome work!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Touch Of Honey Photography 23
    Touch Of Honey Photography 24
    Touch Of Honey Photography 25

Georgia · Married on 08/26/2017

Jenn is so fabulous. Most importantly, the quality of work is excellent. She took the most amazing photos of our wedding - I seriously can't stop looking at them. They are beautiful! Jenn was also a dream to work with leading up and on the day of our wedding. She was always very responsive and flexible, but she really blew me away the day of. I really didn't have a good plan for photos, but she ran with it and made everything so easy. She showed up early; she really figured out how to use the location space; and she really seemed to be invisible (in a good way!). It's such a bummer when a photographer is really obvious to wedding guests during the ceremony, and I swear there were times I forgot Jenn was there (but I know she was because I have the photos!). Oh, and she was super laid back in the 100+ degree heat! I will definitely be hitting Jenn up again in the future.

- Georgia P.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Erin · Married on 03/03/2017

Jenn is amazing! She is such a pleasure to work with and my new husband and I felt so comfortable in front of the camera with her. Her work is stunning! We had an engagement shoot and our wedding day photography done by Jenn. I highly recommend! I can't wait to see the finished album from our big day! Thanks Jenn!! ??

Sent on 03/17/2017

Touch Of Honey Photography's reply:

Erin, You two were so fun to work with and I truly appreciated the trust you had in me behind the camera and throughout your wedding and planning! So glad to have met you guys!
  • F

Fran · Married on 12/15/2016

4.2

My husband and I waited for 12 years to finally get married at church. After 4 children with one coming, it was a big decision and I wanted a photographer that can catch this most awaited memorable moment. I was not about to go big either because of our growing family. Kept in Time Photography was very responsive and flexible with my requests. It was a last minute arrangement and yet they delivered just as expected. Great photos, professional and very friendly. Thank you Jenn and Kept in Time Photography for capturing this unforgettable moment of our lives.

Sent on 04/25/2017