Touch Of Elegance Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Melissa
    Melissa G. Married on 09/05/2021

Amazing, straight forward, and overall great experience!

So grateful for Lupita and her team. The set up was beautiful! Definitely recommend, very professional and helpful.
    Sophia J. Married on 06/24/2021

Absolutely Incredible

Touch of Elegance is the best wedding decor business there is in the Central Valley. She is super sweet, kind and professional. I love Lupita! I got to know her over the past two years and she was always flexible with my husband and me. We had to postpone our wedding twice because of COVID and made sure that she was always available to make our big day happen. She has a great energy and is a beautiful person inside and out. I loved how she decorated my wedding ceremony and dining area. She exceeded my expectations and I am so happy that we chose Touch of Elegance. Every bride needs Lupita in their life. She will make magic happen!
    Aileen C. Married on 05/29/2021

Beautiful work

Loved everything !
    Worked with whatever I needed she so awesome!
    Her work is just beautiful!
    Recommend 1000% you will not regret it !
  • Montana
    Montana C. Married on 05/25/2021

Above & beyond

Lupita made all my wedding dreams some to life. Her eye for design and aesthetic is unmatched. He inventory is boundless and beautiful quality. She even brought extra accents I had forgotten about. Her team did amazing setting up my event hassle free which I was extremely grateful for. 1000% recommend using her for all your decor, floral and event styling needs!
  • X
    Xoatchilt P. Married on 05/22/2021

Touch of elegance

I went in and felt very welcomed from the start. They were very helpful and answered all of my questions I had and even gave me some tips and shared a lot of information with me as well
  • I
    Isabel O. Married on 05/14/2021

She’s absolutely amazing!

Lupita and her team were amazing !! 🙏💕 Decor and the extra finishing touches were absolutely beautiful and better than what I imagined! 😍 My husband and I couldn’t have asked for nothing more! She was extremely patient with me; I changed my colors and decor options 3 times and she knew exactly what I wanted! Thank you soo much! I rate a 5 star and would recommend her 110%! She’s awesome !
  • I
    Isabel O. Married on 05/14/2021

She’s absolutely amazing!

• Maria
    Maria D. Married on 05/01/2021

Wedding of my dreams

Lupita has amazing talent, creativity and experience! If I had to do this over I would definitely choose Touch of Elegance again! 💜
  • Maribel
    Maribel H. Married on 05/01/2021

Perfect, amazing and extremely helpful

What can I say! Lupita & her team did a amazing job with our wedding decorations! We were amazed what she was able to do with the venue ! She was very patient and understanding with us! All our wedding party loved what she did with the place !

Thank you Lupita!!!!!

I highly recommend you use her for any event you need !!!! 10/10!!!
  • Y
    Yoemi R. Married on 04/10/2021

Lupita and her team are the best out there hands down ❤️

Lupita has been with us since our original wedding date, due to COVID we had to postponed our reception to this year but she went through all this chaos with us since day one! She was able to decorate for our original wedding date and let me tell you she went above and beyond ❤️ And she didn’t stay short this second time for our reception!!! Our families were really impressed with all the details that were put into the tables and decor. If I wasn’t sure of what I wanted she was always there’s with ideas and it made it SO much easier to decide at the end! She’s a great person, easy to talk to and get along. She was on top of everything and responded to us quickly! We appreciate all the hard work her and her team put into our reception. WE LOVED EVERY SINGLE DETAIL!!!!! Thank you again Lupita, we are so into our party we didn’t get to take pictures but here’s a few we got 😊 and if you’re still thinking of booking her DO IT NOW!!! This is your sign to go for it you will not regret it I promise you that.

Touch Of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity-it was truly an honor I had so much fun designing your special day . Again congratulations for a life long journey 🤍
  • Carmen
    Carmen H. Married on 03/12/2021

Absolutely amazing decorations & creative staff talent!

Thank you Touch of Elegance for everything you did for my wedding. The vision for my ceremony came true with your talent & skills. You made my husband and I feel so lucky to have had such a beautifully decorated wedding. Our reception decorations were exactly what I wanted. People commented about the decorations & the venue all day! You went above and beyond with the ring bear & flower girl wagon. You pull tricks out of your sleeve. You have the best team and made my wishes come true. I can't thank you enough for all of your work!

• Amy
    Amy P. Married on 01/09/2021

Definitely worth it!

Lupita was so awesome throughout this terrible year. She was so flexible with everything and was ready to change things if needed due to COVID. She brought her own ideas and was so helpful when I was indecisive. You will not regret hiring her!!

Touch Of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity-it was truly an honor I had so much fun designing your special day . Again congratulations for a life long journey ❤️
    Silvia Married on 11/27/2020

Wonderful service!!

Lupita did an amazing job!! She toke care of every details and evert looked perfect. She was quick to response when I had questions. She professional and loves what she does.

Touch Of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity-it was truly an honor I had so much fun designing your special day . Again congratulations to you silvia and Kevin on your life long journey ❤️
    Alysha C. Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing!!!!

The touch of elegance team went above and beyond for my wedding. They made it so easy to bring together my vision and made it happen before my eyes! Thank you so much! Highly recommend

• Priscilla
    Priscilla G. Married on 09/05/2020

Lupita is amazing and always open and willing to accommodate with any last

Lupita is so professional and very accommodating with all the last minute changes during the pandemic. She is reasonably priced and has a special touch with her decorations! Thank you Lupita for always being responsive and on top of everything.
  • Burns
    Burns Married on 08/21/2020

Absolutely satisfying

Lupita, did an amazing job from floor to ceiling displaying a gorgeous Wedding venue. We gave her an idea of what we wanted and she brought it to life with her touch of Elegance, quality, and reliability. I was very impressed by her artistic work and Fresh floral arrangements. We did not have to worry about anything. With a grateful heart, Thank you.
    Daisy O. Married on 06/13/2020

Wonderful experience!

Our experience was overall AMAZING! If you are looking for someone to do beautiful decor along with florals than this is the place. Touch of Elegance is the perfect one stop shop for all your decor needs. Lupita & her staff were so happy to help and were very flexible with our schedule. For my wedding I wanted a minimalist look along with greenery. Touch of Elegance made that happen! Not to mention it was during quarantine! I showed Lupita what I was after and she made sure to go out of her way to find what I was looking for. It was very affordable and it looked amazing! She was also able to meet with the venue coordinator and communicate about what time to set up and clean up. We were able to set up a mock set up that gave us an idea of what everything would look like on our day and they made sure to set up the same way at the venue. Great experience! Great price! Great people to work with!

Touch Of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so very much for the amazing opportunity working with you two was by far chill!! Again wishing you both the best ever and always❤️
    Cindy M. Married on 04/25/2020

Touch of elegance

Absolutely amazing despite short notice due to Covid. Loved them all.

Touch Of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so very much for the opportunity and yes we made it happen ! COVID 👎 love is immune ❤️ Love the ideas and can’t wait for the next chapter !!!
    Kristi M. Married on 04/11/2020

Touch of Elegance

Lupita did a phenomenal job with our wedding. The decorations were beautiful and spot on and her price was very reasonable. I completely trusted her with my special day and she delivered. I would encourage anyone to hire her for any future events you may have.

Touch Of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity-it was truly an honor I had so much fun designing your special day . Again congratulations on your life long journey ❤️Hope to see you guys again !!
  • Yoemi
    Yoemi R. Married on 04/04/2020

Ramos Wedding

Lupita is amazing! She brought all of our wedding dreams to life!!! She is so easy to talk to and she would always get back to us as soon as possible. Definitely recommend her for events, we loved LOVED working with her and will be keeping her in mind for our future events. Don’t hesitate to contact her, you will not regret it! She’s amazing at what she does!!! We opted for a smaller intimate ceremony for our wedding and in one week we met with her, have her our ideas and the day of the wedding she worked her magic and it was SO beautiful. We loved every detail!!!!

Touch Of Elegance's reply:

Thank you both so very much what an exciting experience for sure during this chaos but what chaos right when love is the focus !!! Thank you again for the opportunity ❤️
    Dominic Married on 03/21/2020

Martinez wedding

Lupita and her team went above our expectations for our wedding. Due to the covid-19 outbreak we had to move our wedding from a beautiful venue to our parents backyard on short notice. I called lupita to see if she would be willing to change plans and come decorate my parents backyard. Without hesitation she did the best job possible on short notice. Lupita really made our wedding special.

Touch Of Elegance's reply:

Thank you so very much for the opportunity truly blessed to meet you both !!! And now the next chapter yay can’t wait how exciting to work with you both again !!! ❤️
  • Daisy
    Daisy N. Married on 11/29/2019

Amazing!! Lupita goes above and beyond to make sure everything looks perfect!

Can’t thank Lupita enough!! She did such an amazing job decorating my wedding!! She went above and beyond and really made my wedding venue look so beautiful! She made it look more beautiful than what I expected! Everything came out so perfect!! Lupita is one of the most sweet, noble and kind person! She was so easy to talk to and made this whole wedding experience so easy and smooth! I love her! She made me feel like family! Can’t wait to continue booking with her in the future! 💕

Touch Of Elegance's reply:

thank you so much for the trust I loved working on every detail of your wedding day to make just perfect. Our goal is your dream to become a reality !! many blessings and wish you the best on your new journey!!
  • Judith
    Judith G. Married on 11/22/2019

Wow! Amazing work!

Lupita and her team are amazing!! She is a wife, mom, works full-time and runs a successful wedding planning/event design business. Her grace, passion, talent and work ethic immediately won us over -- and we are so happy that we booked Touch of Elegance! Lupita took our vision/ideas (i.e. colors, style, personality, etc.) and created our dream wedding!!! I vividly remember walking through the decorated wedding venue with my husband in awe. Every detail was spot on! Lupita's passion and attention to detail exceeded our expectation. Our family and friends are still talking about how beautiful the wedding was! A huge thank you to Luptia and her team!

Jesse L. Married on 11/10/2019

Full Service Decorator

Touch of Elegance was an exceptional decor vendor for our wedding. My husband and I really had no idea what we wanted at the beginning of the planning process, and Lupita+Team were able to help us fully develop a cohesive vision. Touch of Elegance provided table linen, all decor, florals, and more. Every time we had a question, the team was quick to get back with an answer. They were also able to accommodate our special requests. We felt fully involved in the whole process. It was a pleasure to work with this vendor.

Laura R. Married on 11/09/2019

Best venue decorations

Touch of Elegance is a must if you are having an event. Lupita and her team are the best! They did our wedding and made our vision come true, plus more! Attention to detail is what you will get with this team. Will definitely reccomend to my friends and family.