47 Reviews for Touch of Color Airbrush Makeup Artistry

47 Touch of Color Airbrush Makeup Artistry Reviews

Christina is AMAZING! What a pleasure it was to have Christina do my makeup for such a special day in my life. She is very professional, talented, and is such a great person! My husband is still commenting on what a great job she did with my makeup. Thanks for adding to my day in such a very special way!

Profile Picture User5230590, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina did my makeup for my son's wedding. She was prompt, professional and phenomenal!! I felt so glamorous and beautiful, but in a natural and unpretentious way. I went to bed that night with all my makeup on; even my lashes! It was worth every penny and I recommend her to anyone looking for a very special beauty treat!
Becky
Knoxville, TN

Profile Picture Becky, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina is the best thing that ever happened to me! She was very professional and just awes to work with! I cannot say anything bad about this girl! I love her so much! If you want to look perfect for your special day, she is the perfect person to hire!

Profile Picture Mia, 4/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina was very professional and prompt. She made me look "natural" yet glamorous, which was exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding day! She was very caring and made sure I was happy every step of the process. My bridesmaids also loved her approach and now love airbrush makeup , as they had never tried it before! It was a great experience !!

Profile Picture User4687930, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina is truly amazing! Her professionalism, flexibility, and passion for makeup and making certain you love your experience with her are second to none! After doing our original run through, I only had a few suggestions on what I wanted with my make up and Christina completely surpassed my expectations. As many brides, I started to experience some skin issues with the stress and anxiety of wedding planning. Christina listened to my skin concerns and worked hard to make my skin look as flawless as possible. It also was so flexible to have Christina come directly to the hotel that I was getting ready in, making the day even less stressful. Christina took her time and her ardent passion to make me look and feel as nice as possible on my "big day" was so evident. I absolutely loved my makeup and I felt like "me," except of course my makeup looked better than ever. I was very hesitant on hiring someone to do my makeup, but let me tell you, Christina is the absolute best in what she does! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone commented on how natural (and flawless) my makeup looked. Christina is the BEST!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/2/14, 1 Review

Profile Picture Ken, 11/2/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina was so kind and professional!! My Daughter had her wedding reception at our house after a destination wedding on 9/6/2014! Christina did my makeup,and both my daughters! We looked so beautiful and if I ever need to look gorgeous again,I will call Christina!!! I wish I could have her on my payroll and have her arrive every morning to wave her wand over me!!!I have never felt so amazing in my life! I did NOT want to wash my face!!! Thanks Christina for making us look our best for a very important day!!!

Profile Picture catherine, 9/20/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina did such a wonderful job with me and all of my bridesmaids! I felt confident that my makeup would last the whole night (despite the heat) and most importantly I felt beautiful on my wedding day! All of my bridesmaids said how much they enjoyed getting their make up done and that the results were fantastic. Getting airbrush makeup done was definitely the right decision - it felt light, lasted all night and didn't smudge, smear or fade. I would recommend Christina time and again!!

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina did an amazing job with my wedding makeup! She is very sweet and professional. We had a trial at my home before my engagement photo session and she helped me choose the perfect lip color. She made sure that I was happy with the final look and we tried some different eye shadows before making any decisions. I loved the airbrush makeup. It makes your skin appear flawless and it doesn't come off if you tear up or get sweaty (which might happen if you are getting married in the summer heat!). She was on time on the day of the wedding and she was super calm and had my makeup done in about an hour! I received a lot of compliments on my makeup and the photos look amazing. I would highly recommend Christina for all of your makeup and event needs!!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina was fabulous! She came to my house to do my trial where we tried a handful of different things so I would know just what I wanted for the wedding. When the day came my makeup was flawless. Airbrush makeup is amazing...it looks the best in pictures and I felt so comfortable in it all night...only ever reapplied some lip gloss! All of my bridesmaids as well got their makeup done at my house. She was able to do all 7 of us total in a very timely and stress free manor. They all looked amazing...we received complements all night long about how great everyone looked. My bridesmaids are still talking about it! and wishing they could get theirs done everyday! Airbrush makeup is definitely the way to go for your wedding...no question! No one had to touch up anything and made sure everyone's makeup was natural and beautiful so I didn't have anyone with caked on or smudged makeup, no lines, and no one constantly looking in a mirror. Made for a fabulous night!

Profile Picture Alicia, 5/3/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina saved the day! I wasn't thrilled with the make-up services I had previously booked but luckily she had a last minute cancellation. Her work was perfect. Perfect! Airbrush is definitely the way to go. I highly recommend booking Christina for your wedding.

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/5/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina is absolutely wonderful and very talented! She did makeup for my engagement pictures and the day of my wedding. I always looked great and never "overdone" just a better version of me! My mother, mother-in-law, and my bridesmaids had their makeup done also. Everyone was flawless and picture perfect!! She knew what look would be best for each of us and our different features and skin tones. Always on time and a great personality!! I would highly recommend her to any bride!!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 3/29/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina was awesome! Very responsive, timely, and always available for questions. I had to hire her services at the last minute and I'm so glad I did. Me and my bridesmaids were all beautiful. Christina was very calming and professional on the craziness for a wedding day. I was very happy and impressed with her services.

Profile Picture Becky, 12/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina made everyone look so beautiful. I booked her because she came highly recommended from a few people and really liked that she had the most experience with airbrush make-up than anyone else I researched. She was also fun, but professional, and got us done on time, even when my bridal party was running late. I couldn't believe how nice I looked even by the end of the night.

Profile Picture Shawna, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina was great to work with! She did the makeup for my wedding, which included myself, my mom and my aunt. At my makeup trial, she was very flexible and willing to make adjustments to meet my preferences but she also offered valuable advice for what would look best in photos etc. Christine is also professional and was very responsive on email - something that I really appreciated! She was also extra helpful on my wedding day, even helping one of my friends with decorations. It's obvious that she really enjoys her work! Thanks for everything Christina!

Profile Picture Linda, 9/29/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina did a wonderful job on my bridal makeup. My mom, mother in law, sisters, and I were all very happy! She arrived early to both the trial and the wedding day. She listened to what I wanted and gave me great input on colors and looks that fit my skin tone and hair. Would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Michele, 6/22/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina did an awesome job for me on my wedding day!! I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture User3354563, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.2

Air brush make-up was expensive everywhere I looked. I bit the bullet and decided to get it done anyway. Christina was wonderful and very easy to work with. My make-up lasted through the night and looked great in pictures.

Profile Picture User3462434, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

What can I say. She was fantastic! She was quick to respond - helped with making best choices - everything that I could have asked for. She was super responsive and flexible. She came a long way to see me in the pouring down rain and I look FANTASTIC (if I do say so myself) and so did my bridesmaid. I would recommend her 100%! And my pictures...whoa...The makeup was perfect in them and lasted the whole night. Thank you!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Best wedding vendor we booked. I have old acne scars and Christina made my skin look perfectly flawless. I still can't get over how great our pictures turned out. Everyone couldn't stop telling me how great I looked. My bridal party loved her too. HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest you book her for your wedding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina was great and made myself and my ladies look beautiful on my wedding day! She was there on time, and got us all ready and out the door in time for the photos. My maid of honor was very impressed that she cried 4 times that day and her make up didn't flinch an inch. I got sweaty dancing at the reception, and everything was still perfect. The only thing that didn't stay on my face was the lipstick and gloss because my husband kept kissing me all night!

Profile Picture Sonja, 11/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina was just awesome! To be sure she was not late due to our horrible traffic, she arrived 45 minutes early. I was not quite ready for her, but she waited patiently never making me feel like I needed to rush. She did such a wonderful job with my makeup and I am so glad I went with airbrush. While it wasn't terribly hot, it was quite muggy and I can tell you I blotted the perspiration more than a few times but my makeup looked beautiful all through the ceremony and the reception. I am an older bride but the makeup looked absolutely beautiful and appropriate!

I would HIGHLY recommend Christina to future brides.

Profile Picture Linda, 9/15/12, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina was wonderful! We had to find someone last minute for my daughter's wedding and Christina was extremely flexible and worked her schedule around ours. She was very attentive to not only my daughter but to all of the girls and moms in the wedding. She made everyone look beautiful; I actually had someone tell me I looked 20 years younger! The airbrush makeup was incredible and actually lasted through breakfast the morning after the wedding. Christina helped everyone feel calm on a very stressful day and made the entire process fun. She is very professional and talented and I would not hesitate to recommend her to any of my friends. Select Christina and you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Pam, 6/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

My girls and I looked beautiful on my wedding day!!!! Touch of Color was wonderful to work with and did such a fantastic job!!! Thank you Christina!!!!

Profile Picture User2852232, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina did an awesome job on my wedding day makeup! At first I thought that I was paying a lot to get my makeup done, but the cost was well worth it as my makeup looked fresh throughout the whole day and night. You can tell that Christina loves what she does and is great at it!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/24/11, 1 Review