Touch of Color Airbrush Makeup Artistry Reviews

47 | Atlanta, GA

47 Reviews for Touch of Color Airbrush Makeup Artistry

Becky · Married on 05/02/2015

Christina did my makeup for my son's wedding. She was prompt, professional and phenomenal!! I felt so glamorous and beautiful, but in a natural and unpretentious way. I went to bed that night with all my makeup on; even my lashes! It was worth every penny and I recommend her to anyone looking for a very special beauty treat!
    Becky
    Knoxville, TN

Mia · Married on 04/11/2015

Christina is the best thing that ever happened to me! She was very professional and just awes to work with! I cannot say anything bad about this girl! I love her so much! If you want to look perfect for your special day, she is the perfect person to hire!

Christina was very professional and prompt. She made me look "natural" yet glamorous, which was exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding day! She was very caring and made sure I was happy every step of the process. My bridesmaids also loved her approach and now love airbrush makeup , as they had never tried it before! It was a great experience !!

catherine · Married on 09/20/2014

Christina was so kind and professional!! My Daughter had her wedding reception at our house after a destination wedding on 9/6/2014! Christina did my makeup,and both my daughters! We looked so beautiful and if I ever need to look gorgeous again,I will call Christina!!! I wish I could have her on my payroll and have her arrive every morning to wave her wand over me!!!I have never felt so amazing in my life! I did NOT want to wash my face!!! Thanks Christina for making us look our best for a very important day!!!

Morgan · Married on 08/01/2014

Christina did such a wonderful job with me and all of my bridesmaids! I felt confident that my makeup would last the whole night (despite the heat) and most importantly I felt beautiful on my wedding day! All of my bridesmaids said how much they enjoyed getting their make up done and that the results were fantastic. Getting airbrush makeup done was definitely the right decision - it felt light, lasted all night and didn't smudge, smear or fade. I would recommend Christina time and again!!

Christina did an amazing job with my wedding makeup! She is very sweet and professional. We had a trial at my home before my engagement photo session and she helped me choose the perfect lip color. She made sure that I was happy with the final look and we tried some different eye shadows before making any decisions. I loved the airbrush makeup. It makes your skin appear flawless and it doesn't come off if you tear up or get sweaty (which might happen if you are getting married in the summer heat!). She was on time on the day of the wedding and she was super calm and had my makeup done in about an hour! I received a lot of compliments on my makeup and the photos look amazing. I would highly recommend Christina for all of your makeup and event needs!!

Christina was fabulous! She came to my house to do my trial where we tried a handful of different things so I would know just what I wanted for the wedding. When the day came my makeup was flawless. Airbrush makeup is amazing...it looks the best in pictures and I felt so comfortable in it all night...only ever reapplied some lip gloss! All of my bridesmaids as well got their makeup done at my house. She was able to do all 7 of us total in a very timely and stress free manor. They all looked amazing...we received complements all night long about how great everyone looked. My bridesmaids are still talking about it! and wishing they could get theirs done everyday! Airbrush makeup is definitely the way to go for your wedding...no question! No one had to touch up anything and made sure everyone's makeup was natural and beautiful so I didn't have anyone with caked on or smudged makeup, no lines, and no one constantly looking in a mirror. Made for a fabulous night!

Amanda · Married on 04/05/2014

Christina saved the day! I wasn't thrilled with the make-up services I had previously booked but luckily she had a last minute cancellation. Her work was perfect. Perfect! Airbrush is definitely the way to go. I highly recommend booking Christina for your wedding.

Lauryn · Married on 03/29/2014

Christina is absolutely wonderful and very talented! She did makeup for my engagement pictures and the day of my wedding. I always looked great and never "overdone" just a better version of me! My mother, mother-in-law, and my bridesmaids had their makeup done also. Everyone was flawless and picture perfect!! She knew what look would be best for each of us and our different features and skin tones. Always on time and a great personality!! I would highly recommend her to any bride!!

Becky · Married on 12/01/2013

Christina was awesome! Very responsive, timely, and always available for questions. I had to hire her services at the last minute and I'm so glad I did. Me and my bridesmaids were all beautiful. Christina was very calming and professional on the craziness for a wedding day. I was very happy and impressed with her services.

Shawna · Married on 10/05/2013

Christina made everyone look so beautiful. I booked her because she came highly recommended from a few people and really liked that she had the most experience with airbrush make-up than anyone else I researched. She was also fun, but professional, and got us done on time, even when my bridal party was running late. I couldn't believe how nice I looked even by the end of the night.

Linda · Married on 09/29/2013

Christina was great to work with! She did the makeup for my wedding, which included myself, my mom and my aunt. At my makeup trial, she was very flexible and willing to make adjustments to meet my preferences but she also offered valuable advice for what would look best in photos etc. Christine is also professional and was very responsive on email - something that I really appreciated! She was also extra helpful on my wedding day, even helping one of my friends with decorations. It's obvious that she really enjoys her work! Thanks for everything Christina!

Christina did an awesome job for me on my wedding day!! I would highly recommend her.

Heather · Married on 05/04/2013

What can I say. She was fantastic! She was quick to respond - helped with making best choices - everything that I could have asked for. She was super responsive and flexible. She came a long way to see me in the pouring down rain and I look FANTASTIC (if I do say so myself) and so did my bridesmaid. I would recommend her 100%! And my pictures...whoa...The makeup was perfect in them and lasted the whole night. Thank you!

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2013

Best wedding vendor we booked. I have old acne scars and Christina made my skin look perfectly flawless. I still can't get over how great our pictures turned out. Everyone couldn't stop telling me how great I looked. My bridal party loved her too. HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest you book her for your wedding.

• Linda E: Fairy Godmother

Linda · Married on 09/15/2012

Christina was just awesome! To be sure she was not late due to our horrible traffic, she arrived 45 minutes early. I was not quite ready for her, but she waited patiently never making me feel like I needed to rush. She did such a wonderful job with my makeup and I am so glad I went with airbrush. While it wasn't terribly hot, it was quite muggy and I can tell you I blotted the perspiration more than a few times but my makeup looked beautiful all through the ceremony and the reception. I am an older bride but the makeup looked absolutely beautiful and appropriate!

I would HIGHLY recommend Christina to future brides.

Pam · Married on 06/22/2012

Christina was wonderful! We had to find someone last minute for my daughter's wedding and Christina was extremely flexible and worked her schedule around ours. She was very attentive to not only my daughter but to all of the girls and moms in the wedding. She made everyone look beautiful; I actually had someone tell me I looked 20 years younger! The airbrush makeup was incredible and actually lasted through breakfast the morning after the wedding. Christina helped everyone feel calm on a very stressful day and made the entire process fun. She is very professional and talented and I would not hesitate to recommend her to any of my friends. Select Christina and you won't be disappointed.

Christina is amazing!!! She made me and my bridesmaids look so glamorous for my wedding the past September. She’s so easy to work with, and listened to my thoughts and ideas for my wedding day makeup and translated them beautifully. She has great ideas and wasn’t afraid to let me experiment a little bit at the trial run. She was punctual, and got us all ready in time for photos! She’s so much fun to work with, and I would definitely use Christina again for another special event.

G · Married on 09/10/2011

Christina was booked on short notice, one month before my wedding. She was able to set my trial immediately. She was very responsive to the look that I wanted to achieve and made me look beautiful on my wedding day.

She arrived early and completed the bridal party on schedule. She even provided a "bride" dress hanger for the photographer to take beautiful pictures.

Christina did an outstanding job for a great value. I enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to any bride-to-be.

Carrie · Married on 07/23/2011

I CANNOT stress enough how AMAZING my entire experience with Touch of Color Airbrush Makeup Artistry has been. From the prompt and thorough response to my initial inquiry to the finalization of the service provided -- I was beyond pleased. Christina is an incredible artist, very upbeat, and completely professional. She LITERALLY "saved" my only sibling's wedding by airbrushing a massive bruise from her right upper arm that would have completely destroyed the look of her strapless several-thousand dollar wedding gown. While we have yet to see professional pictures, I have not seen a single photograph of my sister in ANY light where you could even begin to discern where the blemish itself "had been." As a professional artist, CEO and entrepreneur myself, I am able to speak from experience when stating that what Touch of Color Airbrush Makeup Artistry provides is truly rare. I give Christina my utmost respect, admiration, and gratitude. I cannot endorse her enough.

Carol · Married on 07/01/2011

Christina was very professional. She was easy to work with and listened to what we wanted. The air brush make up was wonderful and we had no worries on a outside July 1 wedding!

robin · Married on 06/11/2011

My makeup looked great in person and in the pictures! We had an outdoor wedding and the airbrush makeup looked natural even in daylight. Christina was very responsive and easy to work with. My entire bridal party and mother were very impressed with the outcome as well. My bridesmaids all look very different but Christina was able to make the look coordinate while bringing out the best in each of them.

• Soberbride

Tiffany · Married on 05/21/2011

I looked amazing. I went to two other makeup artists before going to Christina.
    She is amazing she knew just what I wanted right off the bat!
    Thank you so much Christina. You were worth every penny! Love you!

Sommer · Married on 05/14/2011

Christina did a fantastic job with my wedding day makeup. I am very picky about my makeup due to my skin tone being very red. My color can be difficult to match, and more often than not, turns out wrong. So needless to say my wedding makeup had to be perfect. Christina nailed it! She mixed the perfect blend of color, then applied using an airbrush. It went on beautifully and the color lasted ALL DAY AND NIGHT. Christina also applied individual eyelashes that went on flawlessly and looked natural.

Before the wedding day we did a trial run. Christina feels this is crucial to help her better understand how your skin wears the makeup. Will you be oily by the end of the evening, do you need a lip stain instead of lipstick? She pays attention to every detail. She gives you a list of questions to answer and applies all those to your "day of" makeup. I had so many compliments on my makeup. Many of our friends commented on how it looked like ME. I think that is the key to a great makeup artist, making you look like yourself but better.

I will refer her time and time again!

The only makeup artist I've ever worked with who actually listened to what I did and did not want. I have large, deep set eyes and tend to have dark areas around them. Christina was spot-on with her makeup and enhanced my eyes, whereas any other artist I had tried would simply plop on mascara and make my dark areas appear even darker. I looked like ME on my wedding day, not an overly made-up distant version of me! If I ever have a special event I need to get makeup done for again, I will for sure be using Christina.