Touch Of Class Alterations Reviews

Touch Of Class  Alterations 4
Touch Of Class  Alterations 5

Kimberley · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Great work!

I highly recommend Mari! I needed a dress taken in for an upcoming wedding I will be attending. The dress was done within 5 days and now the dress fits perfectly. I will definitely be coming back to touchofclassalterations!They also have a great website!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Abbey · Married on 04/26/2019

Mari is the real deal!

Mari was so kind and works her magic! ✨ She makes me feel beautiful in my dress and I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 02/09/2019

Touch Of Class Alterations's reply:

It was my pleasure to help you! I love my work and more when customers are happy :) If you need any changes in the future, for another dress it will be a pleasure to help you
    Thanks Mari
  • Rhonda

Rhonda Gallion · Married on 03/29/2019

Mari is amazing - would refer her to anyone!

Mari's responsiveness, quality of work, and turnaround speed were impressive. She had my dress fully altered and back to me within three weeks and she created a french bustle for my dress that is absolutely gorgeous. I greatly enjoyed working with her and will absolutely call on her for future tailoring needs.

Sent on 02/01/2019

Touch Of Class Alterations's reply:

It was a pleasure to help you and that you were satisfied. If you need any alterations in the future I am here to help you congratulations on your wedding.
    Thanks you for your review

Cloy.a · Married on 02/23/2019

The best place!

This is the best place I've been! Mari was super friendly !! She knew exactly what she was doing and she did it just in time for the wedding. Everything was ready on time and it looked great! I will definitely do more business with her in the future! I am very happy and I would definitely go back and I would suggest this place to MANY people. I would give it 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 02/28/2019

Julio · Married on 02/16/2019

excellent!!

I know that Mari does not repair men's clothes but I went with my fiancée to pick up her dress and my suit had to repair it and Mari was very kind to repair me I confess that I had my doubts because she told me that she did not work with mens clothing but when we came back I was impressed by the excellent work she did and the work he did with my girlfriend's dress was excellent, but I'm sure she will recommend it and of course I recommend it highly and, above all, for the Excellent prices.

Sent on 02/23/2019

Touch Of Class Alterations's reply:

It was my pleasure to work with you! I'm very Happy you like my work and again congratulations for your wedding!

Tiffanie · Married on 02/09/2019

she is a wonderful !!

I toke my dress. And I wanted it a certain way. She toke care of it perfect . And I totally loved how it came out.I highly recommend

Sent on 02/13/2019

Crystal Ross · Married on 02/09/2019

Magnificent work and very profecional!

Had my wedding dress alterations done here? Mari made sure to spend as much time and attention as she could to make sure my dress was perfect for the wedding day. I could not be happier with the result of the dress, it was even more perfect than I ever imagined and I owe everything to Mari. Because we were requesting an urgent job in a very complex dress (all lace), just a month before my wedding I was a little worried that it would cost us a fortune, but she was incredibly reasonable and did not try to take us to give ride I really appreciate. I will definitely bring you all my future business and I will tell everyone I know to also go here. She really helped make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Touch Of Class Alterations's reply:

It was a pleasure to help you make your wedding fantastic. I am happy that you have been satisfied with my work! I just want brides to leave happy!

Paola · Married on 02/02/2019

Excellent quality of work !!

5 stars - This is by far the best seamstress I have ever used. Excellent quality of work and excellent service! I brought my wedding dress here so that I stayed fit and made for the big day! Mari did a great job with my dress that needed to be removed. My dress was not easy to change, the skirt is about 10 layers of organza and lace and the bodice is lace. He got the perfect length and after two adjustment! all the alterations of my dress came out a little less than the quotations I got from other seamstresses. It all took three weeks, but if it had not been so demanding, I could definitely have done it all in two weeks!
    I would recommend her with enthusiasm to anyone. Try them for yourself!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Taylor · Married on 02/02/2019

Awesome work!!

On the recommendation of another client, I tried a cream dress that a previous seamstress had destroyed .Mary did impeccable work and impressed me.Their prices are fair, and they have done a nice job with my dress.
    Mary is amazing! Listen, ladies, if you have a wedding dress that needs alterations, look no further! This place is great, and they have wonderful prices. I am completely happy and will be returning with my own wedding dress next summer. Love this place!

Sent on 02/14/2019

Jennifer L Christopher · Married on 12/24/2018

I'm very impressed

I needed my dress altered and everywhere else I called acted like I was inconvenience to them. I was so impressed that Mari responded immediately on a sunday and was able to ask all of the right questions and give me at least a rough estimate over the phone. She got me an appointment within days and in two weeks my dress was perfect!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Touch Of Class Alterations's reply:

It was my pleasure to help make your wedding unforgettable and that you would like my job :) :) congratulations again on your wedding:)

Hillary · Married on 07/13/2018

Mari is awesome!

My dress turned out beautiful thanks to Mari!! I was having nightmares about the alteration process, but she eased my fears from the start to the finish! Glad I went to her!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Touch Of Class  Alterations 6
    Touch Of Class  Alterations 7
    Touch Of Class  Alterations 8

Touch Of Class Alterations's reply:

Thanks again for choosing me! It was my pleasure to help you and to make you look beautiful at your wedding :)

Samantha · Married on 03/24/2018

Mari was absolutely amazing. She was quick efficient and affordable. She listened to my wants and offered advice when needed. I will use her in the future and highly recommend her with any alterations.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Jazmine · Married on 08/16/2017

Mari was absolutely AMAZING!! She created my one of a kind wedding dress and was so very helpful and gave me everything I wanted. She was easy to get in touch with, and also helped alter some other dresses I would be wearing on my honeymoon. Mari was very very affordable and the most sweetest women ever! Thank you again Mari for making my weddding dress come to life!!! You are the best and I will be using her again in the future.

Sent on 10/21/2017
    Touch Of Class  Alterations 9
    Touch Of Class  Alterations 10

Rebecca · Married on 06/11/2017

Mari did an amazing job on my dress alterations! I had bought my dress at a local bridal discount store and the dress was a size 12 while I typically wear a 2 or 4. I also wanted to alter the dress from flutter sleeves to a much more simple straps and add a bustle. My dress was entirely lace. She made the dress fit like a glove and you could not even tell where she had hemmed and taken it in. Her prices were competitive, if not better than several others in the area. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for bridal alterations. Mari made me love my dress even more!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Sandra · Married on 02/28/2017

I procrastinated immensely with taking my dress to get altered. Luckily Mari was professional and reassuring. Not only did she alter my dress, but did it in a very timely manner. She had to shorten the length and take it out a lit on the bust. She also added a bustle and shortened my veil. It only took two fittings in less than two weeks. In a moment of panic, she comforted me like an old friend and make sure I was worry free. Not only was she professional, but the quality and VALUE beats every other alterations in Phoenix. She works out of her home, but is insured. I strongly recommend to make an appointment with her.

Sent on 03/11/2017
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 11/20/2016

I notoriously procrastinate on everything I do. I got in touch with Mari three weeks before my wedding. I was a little nervous going to someone's home however, I am so glad I did. Mari was great and so easy to work with. My dress ended up not needing any alterations however she put a bustle on the dress for me which is something I hadn't even thought of. I would recommend Mari to anyone looking for alterations.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Theresa · Married on 11/05/2016

Mari was amazing!!! I had a lot of work that needed to be done to my dress (lots of beading) and I needed alterations everywhere. I was a little worried, but she honestly did a fantastic job.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Touch of class alterations was amazing!! My dress was alerted perfectly. You couldn't even tell that multiple inches were taken in. The cost was very affordable and completed so quickly! I felt so comfortable and she really surpassed my expectations.

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • Carly

Carly · Married on 04/23/2016

Mari was wonderful! She hemmed my dress, added a bustle, and put in a corset back all in two weeks. My dress fits like a GLOVE and I am so excited to wear in next month. Thank you, Mari, for a quick, painless, and wonderful experience! I can't get over how simple it all was.

Sent on 03/06/2016

Europe · Married on 03/26/2016

She was very helpful and made me feel special. I was constantly being updated on my dress which was great! She was very professional and the price was amazing.

Sent on 03/02/2016

Mari at a Touch of Class Alterations was amazing!!! I found her by reading her previous reviews and was so impressed that I couldn't pass her up! I took my dress in and she made the necessary adjustments. Within two weeks she was done! I tried it on and if anything else needed to be tweaked, she did so. I was so happy and she was so sweet! I tried my dress on monthly after she was done with it and ONE WEEK before my wedding tried it on for the last time and I had lost weight from stress. I was freaking out, but emailed her on a Saturday night and she reaponded within 20 minutes and got me in on Monday! She made her adjustments and I picked up the dress on Thursday and it fit like a glove!!!! Her prices are better than anyone out there and her quality and professionalism is out of this world!!! Love her and would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Mari is a gem! I went to her to have a bridesmaid dress altered, and she got it done in only a few days. I even needed additional work in my final fitting and she went ahead and fixed it right then and there. I already booked an appointment for my bridal alterations and cannot wait to get everything done. Very happy with the quality of Mari's work and how quickly she is able to complete her work.

Sent on 06/23/2015
  • Finally Mrs. F

Michelle · Married on 11/07/2015

I made the best decision by bringing my dress to Mari, she was great! I needed quite a bit taken in on my dress, and I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg getting it done. Mari's prices were beyond great, and my alterations were done in 2 fittings. My FMIL found some pieces of the lace trim that had were not sewed down and so were sticking out a funny angle. Mari tightened them all up for me! My bridesmaids dresses were off the rack, so they needed varying degrees of alterations too. Mari was able to schedule and work with their schedules, and they got a great deal because I had my alterations done. I highly recommend her, I go to random events with my fiance for his job, and I will be bringing other dresses I needed altered to her! So glad to have found her!

Sent on 09/17/2015
  • Alejandra G

Alejandra · Married on 11/07/2015

I was very pleased with Mari's services! I took my dress in after buying it off the rack, 3 sizes too big! Not once did she make me feel unsure or worried. She is confident in what she does and is very skilled. After about 4-5 appointments, my dress was complete! It was exactly like I had wanted and more. Very happy I chose Mari as my alterations seamstress, because I don't think anyone could have pulled it off as well as she did. It was worth the drive!

Sent on 11/11/2015

I wouldn't go anywhere else. Not only is Mari one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met but she is the best seamstress. Whatever you need done, she can do it. She even makes her own wedding dresses and they are absolutely gorgeous!! When I saw the wedding dresses she had made I knew I could trust her with my wedding dress. She does the best work and her prices are better than anywhere else. She is very personal and I could tell that she truly cared about my dress. After she was done with my dress it fit me absolutely perfectly. I would recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 09/10/2015