95 Reviews for Touch Of Class Bridal & Alterations

todo alt text
Bride (6)
Flower Girls (1)
95 Touch Of Class Bridal & Alterations Reviews

Mari was absolutely AMAZING!! She created my one of a kind wedding dress and was so very helpful and gave me everything I wanted. She was easy to get in touch with, and also helped alter some other dresses I would be wearing on my honeymoon. Mari was very very affordable and the most sweetest women ever! Thank you again Mari for making my weddding dress come to life!!! You are the best and I will be using her again in the future.

Photo for Touch Of Class Bridal & Alterations Review
Photo for Touch Of Class Bridal & Alterations Review
Profile Picture Jazmine , 8/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Mari did an amazing job on my dress alterations! I had bought my dress at a local bridal discount store and the dress was a size 12 while I typically wear a 2 or 4. I also wanted to alter the dress from flutter sleeves to a much more simple straps and add a bustle. My dress was entirely lace. She made the dress fit like a glove and you could not even tell where she had hemmed and taken it in. Her prices were competitive, if not better than several others in the area. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for bridal alterations. Mari made me love my dress even more!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/11/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I procrastinated immensely with taking my dress to get altered. Luckily Mari was professional and reassuring. Not only did she alter my dress, but did it in a very timely manner. She had to shorten the length and take it out a lit on the bust. She also added a bustle and shortened my veil. It only took two fittings in less than two weeks. In a moment of panic, she comforted me like an old friend and make sure I was worry free. Not only was she professional, but the quality and VALUE beats every other alterations in Phoenix. She works out of her home, but is insured. I strongly recommend to make an appointment with her.

Profile Picture Sandra, 2/28/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

I notoriously procrastinate on everything I do. I got in touch with Mari three weeks before my wedding. I was a little nervous going to someone's home however, I am so glad I did. Mari was great and so easy to work with. My dress ended up not needing any alterations however she put a bustle on the dress for me which is something I hadn't even thought of. I would recommend Mari to anyone looking for alterations.

Profile Picture Jamie, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Mari was amazing!!! I had a lot of work that needed to be done to my dress (lots of beading) and I needed alterations everywhere. I was a little worried, but she honestly did a fantastic job.

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Touch of class alterations was amazing!! My dress was alerted perfectly. You couldn't even tell that multiple inches were taken in. The cost was very affordable and completed so quickly! I felt so comfortable and she really surpassed my expectations.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Mari was wonderful! She hemmed my dress, added a bustle, and put in a corset back all in two weeks. My dress fits like a GLOVE and I am so excited to wear in next month. Thank you, Mari, for a quick, painless, and wonderful experience! I can't get over how simple it all was.

Profile Picture Carly, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride

She was very helpful and made me feel special. I was constantly being updated on my dress which was great! She was very professional and the price was amazing.

Profile Picture Europe, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Mari at a Touch of Class Alterations was amazing!!! I found her by reading her previous reviews and was so impressed that I couldn't pass her up! I took my dress in and she made the necessary adjustments. Within two weeks she was done! I tried it on and if anything else needed to be tweaked, she did so. I was so happy and she was so sweet! I tried my dress on monthly after she was done with it and ONE WEEK before my wedding tried it on for the last time and I had lost weight from stress. I was freaking out, but emailed her on a Saturday night and she reaponded within 20 minutes and got me in on Monday! She made her adjustments and I picked up the dress on Thursday and it fit like a glove!!!! Her prices are better than anyone out there and her quality and professionalism is out of this world!!! Love her and would use her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Angie, 2/13/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Mari is a gem! I went to her to have a bridesmaid dress altered, and she got it done in only a few days. I even needed additional work in my final fitting and she went ahead and fixed it right then and there. I already booked an appointment for my bridal alterations and cannot wait to get everything done. Very happy with the quality of Mari's work and how quickly she is able to complete her work.

Profile Picture User4839242, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I made the best decision by bringing my dress to Mari, she was great! I needed quite a bit taken in on my dress, and I didn't want to spend an arm and a leg getting it done. Mari's prices were beyond great, and my alterations were done in 2 fittings. My FMIL found some pieces of the lace trim that had were not sewed down and so were sticking out a funny angle. Mari tightened them all up for me! My bridesmaids dresses were off the rack, so they needed varying degrees of alterations too. Mari was able to schedule and work with their schedules, and they got a great deal because I had my alterations done. I highly recommend her, I go to random events with my fiance for his job, and I will be bringing other dresses I needed altered to her! So glad to have found her!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/7/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was very pleased with Mari's services! I took my dress in after buying it off the rack, 3 sizes too big! Not once did she make me feel unsure or worried. She is confident in what she does and is very skilled. After about 4-5 appointments, my dress was complete! It was exactly like I had wanted and more. Very happy I chose Mari as my alterations seamstress, because I don't think anyone could have pulled it off as well as she did. It was worth the drive!

Profile Picture Alejandra, 11/7/15, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Flower Girls

I wouldn't go anywhere else. Not only is Mari one of the sweetest ladies I've ever met but she is the best seamstress. Whatever you need done, she can do it. She even makes her own wedding dresses and they are absolutely gorgeous!! When I saw the wedding dresses she had made I knew I could trust her with my wedding dress. She does the best work and her prices are better than anywhere else. She is very personal and I could tell that she truly cared about my dress. After she was done with my dress it fit me absolutely perfectly. I would recommend her to anybody!

Profile Picture User5423664, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Mari is amazing!! I bought the dress of my dreams but it was 5 sizes tooo big! So I was terrified of how will it ever fit. My dress is very unique in the way it wraps the bodice in several directions. But then I found Mari! She was so amazing. It took just one fitting, about 15 mins a few pins and then I was back in 2 weeks to pick up my dress. She did such an amazing job. It fits like a glove. She also left some fabric in the bodice incase my daughter chooses to wear the dress. She did the same with the heming. Her prices are fantastic. I would not go anywhere else!! She is so personable and kind! I LOVE YOU MARI!! My wedding day will be amazing because of you. Thanks Mari.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture mindy, 6/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Mari was amazing!! I called her to get an estimate to alter my wedding gown, and she was BY FAR the best quote I received. I came by for my first fitting one evening and she was super friendly and immediately made me feel comfortable. I scheduled my next fitting for the following week, and she had already completed my alterations! I had it taken in, a bustle added in, and cups sewn in, all in a week. I absolutely recommend her for any alterations you may need!

Profile Picture Janelle, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Mari was absolutely amazing! I brought her a dress that I liked and she added some customization's to it and turned it into a dress that I love! She was fast, reliable and very professional.

Profile Picture Katrina, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Mari - I cannot explain just how AMAZING you are. I brought you a simple, pretty dress and you made it a breathtakingly beautiful dress. With it being a all-over lace dress with bead embellishments I was very nervous I wouldn't get what I wanted but she took everything I asked for and ran with it. We actually had a little moment of tears together when the final product was done. The edging after the hem was amazing - it was like I had bought the dress to fit me perfectly. Mari is accommodating, honest, very fast yet efficient and easy to work with. She is affordable and willing to work with you yet will not do something that she knows will not look 100%. I recommend her for ANY alteration, and I will be going back to her for even just a simple hem on jeans if she will take me! Thank you so much Mari - you made my dress a dream come true! :)

Profile Picture User4180853, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

You definitely have to go to Mari!! she is just so perfect at what she does and she is just such a dream to work with! I took her my dress 4 weeks before my wedding date and she was able to get it done is two weeks! she was also where i got my cathedral veil from that she hand made. she is not expensive at all and work is worth so much more than what she charges! i would definitely recommend her over and over again.

Profile Picture Veronica, 4/24/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found my custom dress completely by accident. I took my step-daughter to have a prom dress altered and found the most perfect wedding dress! It was meant to be - it had everything I wanted and was my size - I bought it right away. When I took it back for my final fitting - I had to not look at all of the other custom dresses displayed because I didn't want to change my mind. Mari does the most beautiful work. I have referred several brides to her. Not only are her custom dresses exquisite, she is very quick with alterations. I will continue using Mari with any alteration needs. Thank you Mari for my beautiful dress - my groom was breathless when he saw me walk down the aisle in your dress.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Diane, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Mari is absolutely the best of the best. Immedietly after meeting her I knew I was in good hands. She is so kind and is such a professional. I dropped off a complicated wedding gown and she had it altered and ready for me along with another party dress and the countless others she was working on within two weeks.
You cannot beat the level of service and personality that she offers. Going to see Mari is a MUST.

Profile Picture User4872411, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I found Mari after searching different places online and calling them asking for prices and more often then not they were way too high for my budget. I called Mari and after meeting her, I'm glad I didn't go anywhere else. She works out of her home, so when you're there you are the only one her attention is on. She is very professional and was much more approachable than the women you meet in a bridal store. I actually needed more done to my dress than i thought and Mari quickly pointed it out. The dress was finished within the next week and when I went to try it on again I was speechless. It was like a completely different dress and i felt beyond beautiful in it. I paid only $230 for a hem, side tuck and bustle. I would HIGHLY recommend Mari and I will not be going to anyone else but her from now on.

Profile Picture User4619219, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Mari was amazing. She is very sweet so I immediately felt comfortable with her. I absolutely love how my dress came out, she does a FANTASTIC job! Her prices beat competitors any day.I am so glad I was recommended by a friend. She even took pictures of me in the final fitting so I could send it to my mom, she seemed just as excited as I was. :)

Profile Picture KELLEY, 11/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Having Mari alter my dress was the best thing I could have done. She did a fantastic job from start to finish. She got me in the same day I called her and even saw me early because I ended up arriving early. She listened to what I had to say and heard my ideals for my dress alterations. She got the work done in a week and after I tried it on and it needed a tweaking, she got the tweaking done in half an hour. The price was fabulous. Since she works from home she can give you a great price so you are just paying for work and material, not over-head cost and rent for store fronts. Mari, herself, is a wonderful person. She has a great personality and is very professional. She was so happy for me and was excited that I just loved my dress again. I am going to tell everyone I know to use her and I would so go back to her again.
Mari is just the best.