7 Reviews for Totally Sound Entertainment, LLC

Sound/PA System (2)
MC (1)
Photobooth (1)
7 Totally Sound Entertainment, LLC Reviews

I booked Totally Sounds Entertainment LLC for my wedding reception and I could not be happier with their services! Earl and Danielle are the dream team you want at your wedding/reception! Danielle ran outside before we made our grand entrance to help my with my dress and helped me all night with it while she wasn’t the life of the party at the photo booth. Earl played all the best music to keep everyone out of their seats and dancing the night away. I would 100% recommend Totally Sound Entertainment LLC and SEMO photo booth every single time! I included some pictures from our photo booth just to show everyone how awesome they made my reception. I even have pictures with Earl! I hope this review helps any Bride who ian unsure who to book!

Photos
Profile Picture Kimberly , 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I highly recommend Totally Sound to any future bride and groom! Earl is wonderful to work with, very easy going. Everything was perfect!

Profile Picture Erin , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked Totally Sound for our wedding 2 weeks ago on June 3, 2017 and couldn't say enough great things about the service! First, Earl (owner) was very easy to deal with and very easy to get ahold of! I emailed or text him OFTEN and he was very responsive and helpful. We also got really busy leading up to the wedding and didn't completely figure out some thing (like where we wanted to put the uplighting included in our package) and he still made sure it got set up very nicely around the dancing and bar area - it was great! We had a list of songs we wanted played (not many) and then did DJ's choice and it was great! He also allowed people to request things all night which they LOVED instead of being brushed off. Very, very happy!! I would definitely use their services again should I need another DJ.

They also offer a photobooth package but we didn't have the space, however, great idea for upcoming parties of any other kind too! I know someone else who used their photobooth services and it was great for them.

Profile Picture Krysten, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Earl did a wonderful job with our wedding reception. He made our day simpler and more memorable, we recommend him highly!

Profile Picture Beth, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Very nice friendly people to work with! They were able to meet all of our requests! Thank you for all of your hard work!

Profile Picture Bailey, 11/12/16, 1 Review
0.6

We were very organized with what our requests were; dj charged an additional $100 for ceremony and all was paid on time.
However, response to emails very slow; did not show up for meeting after email confirmation and had to be called, specific requests were not done in the order and others totally disregarded. Played some type of jungle beat song not requested; had to request to not play it; Forgot to play father of the bride dance, and the wedding party; no specifics per our request and TOTALLY FORGOT DOLLAR DANCES. Wasn't about the money but was more about the opportunity to specific time with guests and picture opportunities. Very disappointed - customer service - could have had a 5 piece band for the $600 and 5 hours with better crowd support. Being new to the area- highly disappointed; should have gone to St. Louis where we could have gotten better person to work the crowd as music is always so important. Too expensive for this area...…………..

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lu Ann, 5/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Totally Sound Entertainment was very accommodating. We had to move our wedding and reception to a different location due to rain. They even helped us move chairs and tables. They were a HUGE help. Great music selection, great sound, amazing service. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User3419059, 2+ years ago, 1 Review