Totally Sound Entertainment, LLC Reviews

8 Reviews for Totally Sound Entertainment, LLC

8 Totally Sound Entertainment, LLC Reviews

Erica · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful!

They were wonderful and made my wedding amazing!

Kimberly · Married on 06/16/2018

I booked Totally Sounds Entertainment LLC for my wedding reception and I could not be happier with their services! Earl and Danielle are the dream team you want at your wedding/reception! Danielle ran outside before we made our grand entrance to help my with my dress and helped me all night with it while she wasn’t the life of the party at the photo booth. Earl played all the best music to keep everyone out of their seats and dancing the night away. I would 100% recommend Totally Sound Entertainment LLC and SEMO photo booth every single time! I included some pictures from our photo booth just to show everyone how awesome they made my reception. I even have pictures with Earl! I hope this review helps any Bride who ian unsure who to book!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Totally Sound Entertainment, LLC 7
    Totally Sound Entertainment, LLC 8
    Totally Sound Entertainment, LLC 9

Totally Sound Entertainment, LLC's reply:

Awww... thank you so much!!!! We had a blast! We always try to go above and beyond and this reception was no different. Thanks Mrs. Watson :-)

Erin · Married on 10/21/2017

I highly recommend Totally Sound to any future bride and groom! Earl is wonderful to work with, very easy going. Everything was perfect!

Krysten · Married on 06/03/2017

We booked Totally Sound for our wedding 2 weeks ago on June 3, 2017 and couldn't say enough great things about the service! First, Earl (owner) was very easy to deal with and very easy to get ahold of! I emailed or text him OFTEN and he was very responsive and helpful. We also got really busy leading up to the wedding and didn't completely figure out some thing (like where we wanted to put the uplighting included in our package) and he still made sure it got set up very nicely around the dancing and bar area - it was great! We had a list of songs we wanted played (not many) and then did DJ's choice and it was great! He also allowed people to request things all night which they LOVED instead of being brushed off. Very, very happy!! I would definitely use their services again should I need another DJ.

They also offer a photobooth package but we didn't have the space, however, great idea for upcoming parties of any other kind too! I know someone else who used their photobooth services and it was great for them.

Beth · Married on 11/19/2016

Earl did a wonderful job with our wedding reception. He made our day simpler and more memorable, we recommend him highly!

Bailey · Married on 11/12/2016

Very nice friendly people to work with! They were able to meet all of our requests! Thank you for all of your hard work!

• User3419059 · 2+ years ago

Totally Sound Entertainment was very accommodating. We had to move our wedding and reception to a different location due to rain. They even helped us move chairs and tables. They were a HUGE help. Great music selection, great sound, amazing service. Highly recommended!

Lu Ann · Married on 05/24/2015

0.6
      1.0
      0.5

We were very organized with what our requests were; dj charged an additional $100 for ceremony and all was paid on time.
    However, response to emails very slow; did not show up for meeting after email confirmation and had to be called, specific requests were not done in the order and others totally disregarded. Played some type of jungle beat song not requested; had to request to not play it; Forgot to play father of the bride dance, and the wedding party; no specifics per our request and TOTALLY FORGOT DOLLAR DANCES. Wasn't about the money but was more about the opportunity to specific time with guests and picture opportunities. Very disappointed - customer service - could have had a 5 piece band for the $600 and 5 hours with better crowd support. Being new to the area- highly disappointed; should have gone to St. Louis where we could have gotten better person to work the crowd as music is always so important. Too expensive for this area...…………..

Sent on 07/02/2018

Totally Sound Entertainment, LLC's reply:

First of all I would like to apologize that you feel this way. It is never our intention to make anyone’s special day feel anything less than just that. Regarding our communication, every email that was sent to us was responded to within 24 hours, in fact, the majority of the emails were actually responded to in less than 12 hours. In regards to the “jungle beat song” you are referring to it was a random jazz song that was playing during the dinner/cocktail time. Also, in regards to us “forgetting” about the father and daughter dance, we did play this and you danced with your father to “It’s a Wonderful World” per you request. After this dance I even asked if you would like to move onto the other dances to which you replied, “We’ll come up and let you know when we’re ready.” I spoke with several of your guests throughout the nice who said they were enjoying the music selection. And to top it all off, at the end of the evening as I was packing up and walking out of the door I congratulated you both and Steve shook my hand and said I had done a great job. Again, I am sorry that you feel this way, but I can only do what I am told to do. We were not hired to be a wedding coordinator. We were hired to DJ your wedding and reception. Thank you.