Total Wine & More Reviews

27 Reviews for Total Wine & More

• housetyrrell2020

Jacqueline · Getting married on 05/21/2020

Excellent customer service

My fiance and I were looking at this as out vendor for our wedding. The customer service and responsiveness to our questions was quick and friendly. This vendor would have been a great choice if my fiance and I hadn't chosen to go with a destination wedding instead!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Tiffanie Fennell · Married on 06/22/2019

Good value and wine selection recommendations

We received helped from one of managers to select the wines and prosecco we needed for our outdoor summer wedding. We were able to return unopened bottles to the store to receive a refund, so we didn't have to worry about not having enough alcohol for guests or overspending.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Mary Cooper · Married on 06/01/2019

Excellent to work with!

We worked with Steve Goller at the Natick MA store, and couldn't be happier. He listened to what types of wine we liked, and asked a lot of questions - and answered many more. The wines he recommended were wonderful, and easily kept us within budget. I'd highly recommend Steve, Total Wines and the Natick store.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Total Wine & More's reply:

Hi Mary,
    We're so happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience!
    Congratulations on your impending nuptials!
    Cheers! - Your Total Wine Wedding Team
  • kimberly

kimberly · Married on 05/11/2019

They were awesome

They have a checklist they have you go through and your set budget you want to spend and show you all the deals and help you find the perfect drinks and perfect amount and they're not afraid to tell you if you'll get a better deal at another store

Sent on 05/13/2019

Molly · Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience

We used total wine for our wedding alcohol. They were extremely helpful and walked us through what we would need. They pointed out top choices and non name brands that were just as good. We were also able to return any unopened bottles. We would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Sondra · Married on 04/28/2019

Wine and beer

We got most all of our wine and beer from here. They were very helpful in figuring out what would go well with our menu of brisket, bbq chicken and sides. One of the wines we got from here a lot of people must have liked since out of at least 2 cases we only had 2 bottles left with only around 65 to 70 guests with several kids and beer drinkers. They were right on with suggesting paradise peak sweet riesling I believe it was.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Hal Mathews · Married on 04/14/2019

Great experience

Laurie and the entire staff at Sunset Valley could not have been for helpful to us in choosing wine and beer for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. We purchased too much and they took the reminder back. You will be impressed!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Total Wine & More's reply:

Thank you, Hale! So glad Laurie and the team took great care of y'all before and after your big day. Best wishes to you both!

Danette · Married on 11/24/2018

Great taste

Bill totally led us in the right direction with our wine choices, guests are still asking for the names of our selection. Transactions for everything was quick and easy.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Cindy · Married on 09/15/2018

They were wonderful and really helpful.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Molly · Married on 08/25/2018

Had a tasting at the Alexandria, VA location and purchased our wine and beer for our wedding. No complaints! Highly recommend and super easy to work with.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Caitlin · Married on 08/25/2018

We bought all of our alcoholic beverages from Total Wine for our wedding reception. They were awesome! They helped us pick our wine and kept everything within our budget. They even took unused bottles back and refunded us. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/07/2018
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 02/25/2018

Excellent Help

We needed help choosing what to serve went in store and everyone was helpful. The website was helpful to decide how much and of what (wine and beer) to purchase for our party size.

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • User7000778 · 1+ year ago

Total Wine provided the wine, beer, and champagne for my wedding last month. Ellwyn helped us out when we came to the store by making some suggestions for each that we took home to try. It was easy to get a quote and put in our order. Our order was ready to pick up on time and was reasonably priced.

Sent on 11/25/2017
  • Y

Yazmin · Married on 05/28/2017

Total help me with my wedding drink. They found bargains for me and they advise me as long as the bottle were not opened I could returned them.. They did a good job on the different type of alcohol. My guest love the selections.

Sent on 06/12/2017
  • Liana

Liana · Married on 03/10/2017

We used Costco and Total Wine in Woodland Hills to purchase the various types of alcohol for our wedding. The experience and variety at both locations was wonderful.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Camille · Married on 04/16/2016

We purchased beer and wine for our wedding at Total Wine. The prices were great, the staff was attentive, and they were even kind enough to replace three bottles of wine broke in the parking lot. We were able to return extra unopened bottles of wine and beer after the wedding which was very helpful since we definitely over purchased!

Sent on 05/13/2016

They were awesome with helping figure out the amount of wine and beer to get for the wedding!! They let me taste the wines before I purchased to make sure I would be happy with my choice! Super easy and super friendly!!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Vernithia · Married on 05/19/2012

We gave all our guest one of our favorite bottles of wine as a Thank You gift. We live in Texas our wedding was in Las Vegas. We had talked with the company they said, "No Problem!!" We told them the day we would pick the wine up they said, "No Problem" When we arrived at the store they had our wine package and ready to go. We were in and out in no time, all the staff was friendly and the service was Great!

Sent on 05/26/2012

Jamey · Married on 07/13/2013

Total wine had everything that was needed for our daughter's wedding. They also answered any questions that we had about what we really needed, and how much...and provided a good deal on what was not used. They were very helpful, and the quality of their merchandise was outstanding.

Sent on 07/30/2013

We got all our wine and kegs and the price was great. Everything went really smooth abd was easy to get.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Maria · Married on 01/22/2011

Huge variety of wines and beers at reasonable prices. Bulk available. Staff very professional and very helpful in assistanting with products and estimated needed for event.

Sent on 05/11/2011

Jacquelyn · Married on 11/15/2014

The staff was very professional and helpful is assisting me is selecting the right type and amount of alcohol needed for our wedding. The suggestions were very good alternatives to the brand name liquor and most of my guest said the quality was better that the brand names we are all use to. They even said we could return any unopened bottles for a full refund. I recommend Total Wine & More for the excellent service and quality liquor.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Colin · Married on 08/19/2016

Bought our alcohol here and brought it to venu.

Sent on 03/22/2017

Brielle · Married on 09/07/2018

2.0

Initial contact was a little slow but once I went into the store it was great! Jered helped me in the Leesburg store and he was awesome! I told him I was on a budget and showed him the catering recommendations and he came up with suggestions and totals! I was very appreciative of how knowledgeable and helpful he was! It was very easy to purchase our alcohol from Total Wine! They also had case discounts which was great.

Sent on 09/09/2018