Total Image Bridal Reviews

Total Image Bridal 5
Total Image Bridal 6
Total Image Bridal 7

Nancy · Married on 07/16/2016

Had an amazing experience with Total Image. They made me and my bridesmaids look amazing for my special day. They were there on time and very professional! They were so fast at making us feel beautiful. I totally recommend them to anyone that wants quality service! Their prices are very reasonable and they don't charge you extra for being a bride like other companies do.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Cassie · Married on 05/07/2016

You're making the right decision in choosing this vendor. They listen to what you'd like and don't cookie cut your look.

Sent on 05/24/2016

stacey · Married on 05/06/2016

Andrea was awesome! She was so sweet and did not pressure me to like the hair do, and we nailed it in the end. I received so many comments on how beautiful my hair and make up were. Thank you so much for taking such great care of my girls and me. If I knew how to post pics on this site, I would!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/01/2016

Every bride should book Total Image Bridal. When I first inquired about hair and makeup Christa's responses were so quick and she always answered every question I had. I went for my trial a month and a half before my wedding date and was very impressed with both my hair (done by Jen) and my airbrush makeup (done by Christa). Christa was also very flexible. Fast forward to my wedding day and I have never in my life felt so beautiful!!! My make up and hair looked beyond perfect, my make up and hair lasted all day and all night (even after sweating while dancing). I received so many compliments on how beautiful I looked...14 days later I still have friends and family still complimenting me. I ended up doing a different hair style then what I did at my trail and Jen did an outstanding job. Like I said I have never felt so beautiful in my entire life! I also had 3 of bridesmaids get hair and makeup done and all of them looked gorgeous! I will be referring Christa and her team to everyone I know!!! Don't make the mistake and not book them...these ladies are amazing at what they do!

Thank you for making me feel like the most beautiful bride in the world on my special day :)

Sent on 05/14/2016
  • JonesPartyof2

Kerry · Married on 04/30/2016

We had Mindy for hair and Angela for make up and they did a phenomenal job. Most of the bridesmaids hadn't chosen any particular style prior to the day and they were really good at reading the girls and figuring out how to do their hair and make up with little to no direction. Despite the rainy and somewhat windy weather, everyone's hair looked gorgeous all day. My groom loved the way Angela did my make up. Both Mindy and Angela fit right in with the group the whole time they were with us and joined in on our conversations like they were old friends. I would definitely recommend using Total Image!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Amy · Married on 04/30/2016

I found Total Image Bridal from just searching the web, and they seemed to have many great reviews. I loved that they offered a package perfect for my bridal party, so I booked the Platinum package for myself and 4 bridesmaids. I did not do a trial run, I had a hairpiece and an idea. My girls had some basic ideas, but that was all they needed to do an fantastic job! Truly I did not know I could look that good. The best was that they came to the room, on time, and it only took like 2.5 hrs. Additional costs, we paid for two cars to park and for two sets of fake eyelashes to be applied. Overall, the value was phenomenal! Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/13/2016

Jeanne · Married on 04/22/2016

Christa and Mindy were phenomenal!

I purchased hair & makeup for my bridesmaids and my Mother as their gifts and it was Total Image did not disappoint!

On my wedding day they traveled to the hotel suite where we were getting ready, listened to what each woman (4 bridesmaids, mother of the bride and myself) wanted and customized the look for each of us. If any one of us wanted to adjust the hairdo, lighten the eye makeup, darken the lipstick etc. they were quick to update for each of us. Both women have such great attitudes, fit in with our group and seemed to be genuinely interested in getting everything right for each of us.

My mother also got fake eyelashes and I can't even count how many people told her (and us) how glamorous she looked. The airbrushing made us all look picture perfect from noon until midnight. My waterproof mascara was true to it's word when I teared up during our ceremony, and I wouldn't change a thing.

The 'all-inclusive' pricing and portable card reader made it easy for me to pay them right away on the day of the event and not have to worry about anything from that point on. They even provided a little lipstick for our flower girls that wanted to join in on the fun!

Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 05/11/2016
  • F

Frances · Married on 12/19/2015

Total Image is so easy to work with. They have been super professional, flexible and accommodating. When it comes to deciding what kind of look you are going for, they are very communicative and helpful with suggestions when needed. My whole bridal party looked stunning the day of the wedding. We almost had a mini-crisis where some family members wanted to add themselves on to the hair and make up schedule the night before the wedding. Christa was in crisis aversion mode and made plans to come in the very next day in addition to her team. I would definitely recommend Total Image. With so much going on the morning of the wedding, it's completely worth it for the Total Image team to come to you - so you and the bridal part can relax, instead of shuffling 8+ people around. We ALL got ready in time....If anything, we were ahead of schedule and still looked fabulous.

Sent on 02/10/2016

Alyssa · Married on 10/10/2015

Christa was amazing for my wedding on 10/10/15! Not only did she come to us to do our make up...She made everyone look flawless and natural at the same time by enhancing everyone's beauty. Our airbrushed make up lasted all night & photographed so nicely. I only hope to have more occasions so I can be pampered this way

Sent on 04/23/2016

Hair & make-up for 7 of us, all with different lengths of hair, different comfort levels of wearing make-up and Jennifer and Jessica nailed it perfectly for all of us!. I totally recommend them for your special day. Besides putting on a little chapstick, I never needed to comb my hair or re-apply any make-up the entire day!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Professional and flexible! I did the hair and make up trial and it was amazing, but began to feel like it was too much for me. (I wear very little to no make up daily) I tried to schedule another trial, which they were very helpful and flexible about, but just couldn't fit it into my schedule. The day of my wedding I had her do a completely different look (which I was so nervous about) and I looked amazing!! I felt and looked like myself, not too over done, and pictures look incredible. All my girls also looked amazing and they were in and out quickly so we could enjoy the morning together. Great work!!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Christa did an absolutely amazing job with my makeup and all of my bridesmaids' makeup for my wedding! First off, Christa is great to work with and she gets back to you right away with everything. She's also very professional and goes above and beyond when doing her job. For example, my mom had put on moisturizer before getting her makeup done which doesn't allow the airbrush to stay on. When noticing this, Christa had my mom wash off the makeup she had already put on and she started over so that her makeup would look perfect. Christa also gets the makeup done so quickly but it is flawless because she has been doing this line of work for so long! We got everyone done on time and everyone was so happy with her work! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/21/2015

Jorie · Married on 09/19/2015

Christa and her team are nothing short of AMAZING! I looked and felt gorgeous on my wedding day, and that is not only due to Christa and Jen's talents, but also their beautiful personalities. They were a blast to hang out with as we got ready! My makeup and hair lasted all day, and not once did I feel like I even needed to touch up...they are THAT good! Christa and Jen did 6 hair appointments and 10 makeup appointments the morning of my wedding day, and we didn't feel rushed or worried at all. They traveled to us, and were flexible in our Hospitality Suite; even without any windows/natural light, Christa did our makeup perfectly! I would 100% book Total Image again in a heartbeat. You honestly can't go wrong with this team!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Lynn · Married on 09/04/2015

Andrea did an amazing job with hair and makeup for both me and my Matron of Honor. She was open to suggestions and made changes based on the earlier hair/makeup trial. I absolutely recommend Total Image for your special occasion.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Cara · Married on 08/15/2015

Christa and the whole Total Image team were a pleasure to work with. From my trial to the big day, everything was perfect. I loved my hair and make-up and it looked exactly the same on my wedding day as it did in the trial. Both held up perfectly on an 85 degree day for an outside wedding. My bridesmaids looked great and got exactly what they wanted. Our team was awesome and so fun and personable it really made getting ready extra fun. They came onsite and were on time and ready to go. All in all, I would recommend Total Image to any bride!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/08/2015

I would highly recommend Christa and her team! They were so amazing. The hair and makeup on everyone was AMAZING. We all looked absolutely beautiful. My mom was afraid of my 16 year old sister/maid of honor getting her makeup done because she didn't want her to look "too mature or sexy" (haha, moms) but she looked gorgeous.

On a side note, they were also incredibly affordable for an onsite Chicago wedding and don't charge more for the bride, which I had a lot of trouble finding. I would definitely use her again!

Sent on 10/02/2015

Chrissy · Married on 07/25/2015

Christa and Sarah were among the best vendors that I chose for my wedding! I had that perfect look that I envisioned for my wedding day and they made that look come true!! Christa did a fabulous job for my makeup while still allowing me too look like myself. They were so patient, fun and really did everything they could to make myself and my bridal party feel like a million bucks! I can't thank them enough for their efforts that day!!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Stephanie · Married on 07/04/2015

I loved them! My hair & makeup was exactly what I wanted. My mother, grandmother and my bridesmaids looked amazing. The team was timely & ultra professional. I would use them again for any major event. Also their prices are affordable and they just really do great work.

Sent on 09/27/2015

They did hair and makeup for 7 ladies in my wedding. Everyone looked great! Christa, Mindy and Sarah were awesome and fun to work with on my wedding day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/12/2015
  • JaQuaya

JaQuaya · Married on 10/12/2014

I was referred to this company from two friends and Christa was absolutely amazing! My sister and I did a makeup trial with her and booked the same day. Very accommodating with my requests as I kept adding on people for makeup until the week of the wedding. She and Jen showed up on time and was finished on schedule. My makeup was flawless, even better than the trial and lasted the entire night. I don't wear makeup on a daily basis and this was my first time with airbrush but Christa managed to give me a natural look without looking too "heavy". She is easy to work with and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone! Thanks Christa for making me look outstanding on my big day!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Initially, I asked for hair and makeup for 5 people and asked if they would come back and change my hairstyle for the reception. They had no problem accommodating any requests, such as adding more people on for hair and makeup. The day of they were on time, worked really well, and even let me add one more person that day. Everyone came out beautiful, one of the girls had extensions in her hair (clip on's) and they dealt with them wonderfully. We had a great time and everyone was ready on time.

Sent on 10/18/2014

Jillian · Married on 09/13/2014

This was the easiest and best decision I made using Total Image. The hair and makeup were flawless! Myself, bridesmaids, mother and mother in law were all stunning. The service was excellent. All the stylists were on time and worked fast and efficient. I recommend this business to every woman I know. Christa is very easy to reach, quick to respond and listens to what you want. She is a professional to say the least with a fun personality. Amazing!!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Jillian · Married on 09/13/2014

The staff for hair and makeup were wonderful. Prompt, professional and personal. Christa is easy to reach, flexible and beyond talented. Everyone in my wedding look stunning! !

Sent on 10/20/2014

We had a great experience with the makeup service provided. We had trials at another salon and things didn't turn out well. Everyone was pleased with their experience.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Shannon · Married on 08/31/2014

Thank you SO MUCH CHRISTA for doing amazing airbrush makeup for my wedding! I really enjoyed working with you and you did and amazing job! Christa was on time, had all of her makeup and equipment and got to work right away. She was only supposed to do 6 girls but ended doing 8 and still had enough time! She was so flexible and everyone looked gorgeous. Thanks for making me feel so beautiful!

Sent on 10/04/2014