Total Image Bridal Reviews

206 Reviews for Total Image Bridal

• Lizbeth

Lizbeth R. · Married on 08/07/2020

Highly Recommend

Jessica (makeup) and Julie (hair) did an incredible job for my wedding hair/makeup. Arrived on time, fun to talk to and very professional.

Sent on 08/12/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie H. · Married on 08/01/2020

I Felt Like a Barbie

I got my hair and makeup done by one of their artists at the salon and everything turned out absolutely gorgeous for my elopement in Starved Rock. She was an absolute pro and it was actually really fun. I was so grateful to find them and she definitely exceeded my expectations. I cannot stop staring at my wedding pictures and I'm soooo glad I went here. It lasted a long time and wore beautifully. I was even able to wear my lashes until the next evening haha. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/26/2020

Fantastic service at a fantastic price

We had the very best experience using Total Image for wedding hair and makeup. Christa was responsive to my first request, and several follow up questions (of which I had many). I ultimately made the decision to book them because they don’t upcharge the bride! I didn’t do a trial because of so many moving parts & changing details due to COVID, but they were still able to do my hair and makeup exactly the way I wanted. I brought my own hairpiece, and they were able to use it without any problem. All my girls showed the artist an "inspiration pic" and everyone was pleased with their final results! The $10 lashes are WORTH IT. They are comfortable, lightweight, and really help finish the look. Their team was professional and friendly and took several safety precautions. For 8 bridesmaids, 1 mother of the bride, and 1 bride, we had 2 makeup artists and 2 hair stylists. They were so efficient, but took their time to make sure everybody felt beautiful. My bridal party looked absolutely GORGEOUS. Our hair and makeup lasted the entire day, and it was a hot one!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Jennifer · Married on 02/07/2020

Ladys are amazing!

These ladys did an amazing job! Hair was perfect and make up was to die for!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 11/09/2019

Best Beauty Team for the $$

The beauty team from Total Image Bridal was AMAZING! They came to us at the venue to get us ready, they had 3 beauty pros for my group of 6 for hair and makeup, and 2 for hair only, and we were all gorgeous by noon to do a 1st look and get our wedding party photos taken before the ceremony. The makeup artist was also celebrating her 1 year wedding anniversary later on the same day as my wedding, so she genuinely wanted us all to look and feel beautiful all day! My bridal party looked and felt beautiful until the wee hours the next morning. Whatever your bridal beauty vision is, Total Image Bridal can make it happen for you, and at a reasonable price, compared to some of the local competition.

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Erin

Erin M. · Married on 08/25/2019

Such amazing work!

I was so impressed with my hair and makeup and I got so many compliments! My makeup was beautiful even though I asked for totally different styles at my trial and on my wedding day. I used my trial makeup and hair for my engagement photos which turned out amazing and asked for a different look on the wedding day and both times my hair and makeup was beautiful! My hair stayed in place the entire night, through an outdoor ceremony, photos, and lots of dancing and my makeup stayed flawless as well! Both girls were so friendly and knew exactly what each of my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law wanted.

Sent on 08/31/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica S. · Married on 08/16/2019

Great services for a great value

Total Image Hair & Airbrush Makeup did hair and makeup for my wedding, and they did a fantastic job. They offer a great service for a great value. I was very happy with the work they did the day of, and I also loved my trial, which I got done for my bridal shower.

Sent on 06/14/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie C. · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect, I felt so Beautiful!

Christa was AMAZING to work with! She is so nice and personable. She knows makeup and knows how to make you look and feel absolutely stunning! I am so happy Christa was available to do me and my bridesmaids on the day of my wedding reception. I will definitely use her again! THANK YOU SO MUCH CHRISTA!!!!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Carolina · Married on 05/24/2019

Hair makeup perfect!!!!

So affordable and we all looked so beautiful! We loved our makeup and hair. I can’t believe also how fast they are and such a great job they did. Thank you all so much again! Can’t wait to hire you all again for a future event

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Jables

Jenny · Married on 05/04/2019

Gorgeous and professional hair and make up

Christa and Jen did such a professional and amazing job on the hair and make up! Christa was so helpful in coordinating a second make up trial when I requested a few months before our big day. They arrived day of and made us feel so special and gorgeous. The make up did not fee heavy at all and looked great in photos and in person.

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 04/06/2019

Everyone looked great!

Super easy to work with and very responsive. They were able to send a team of 4 stylists (2 for hair, 2 for make up) for the total of 12 people the morning of the wedding so things moved quickly and we weren't rush. Another plus of such a large team coming to the hotel was that no one had to get up super early! We were all able to hang out and rotate through, keeping the morning relaxed and fun. Everyone looked great and loved the way the hair / make up turned out. Highly recommend, especially if you have a large number of hair/make up needs!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Brandi · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent!

Very accommodating and affordable! The girl that was supposed to do my makeup that did my trial was running late so they sent another girl to start so things wouldn't get behind. We like her so much she stayed and did all my girls! Alex was awesome!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/28/2018

Fantastic work. Myself, 3 bridesmaids, and my flower girl got our hair done. She worked fast without compromising quality. It was super convenient that they were able to come to my house and do hair. Very happy with how things turned out.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

I used Total Image Bridal for my wedding this August and was so happy with the results. Christa was easy to reach and her prices were reasonable. We used the Platinum package and added on a few girls for a total of 8. I worked with Andrea for my trial as well as my day-of hair and makeup. She made me look beautiful and she was such a great person to work with. A team of 3 hair and makeup artists traveled out to Oak Park to work with us. They did not charge extra for travel. The only add on price is $10 for optional lashes. My bridesmaids all looked amazing. I would absolutely recommend Total Image Bridal and use them again.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Anna · Married on 07/28/2018

My hair and make up day of the wedding turned out amazing. My bridesmaids' hair and make up were also flawless. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Claire · Married on 06/30/2018

I had Christa do my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding. She was always very responsive and she is extremely kind. I actually had our limo company cancel our limo a couple hours before our wedding while Christa was doing my makeup. She immediately started calling her contacts to try to help find our wedding party a limo. Lastly, she did a great job with my makeup. I had an outdoor wedding on a 108 degree day and my makeup looked great the entire day! I would definitely recommend Total Image!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

My wedding was June 16, 2018 and we had Erin and Alex come to do my 6 bridesmaids, mom's and my hair & make-up. They were on time and got to work immediately. Everyone literally loved their hair and make-up, they did an AMAZING job! They were also super fun to work with and helped reduce my stress levels the morning of (Ha). Everyone showed them a picture of what they were picturing, and the results were perfect! They even finished up a bit before schedule. I was so worried because it was SO hot outside the day of our wedding, and even through the outdoor ceremony and photos, my curls held much better than I anticipated. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone for flawless bridal hair/make-up!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Prachi · Married on 05/26/2018

Wedding Date: May 26, 2018. I have to share how amazing this company is! I am not a woman who is good with make up or hair! I also feel that I am not very photogenic or good with these types of things. Andrea, the stylist, made me feel beautiful! She made me look and feel like a bride. I came at her with general ideas and she provided the perfect look. Better than the picture I showed her! She listened to every detail and made it happen without hesitation and so quickly. Even more, it stayed on all night. I will not lie, I even slept in the hair and make up and it stayed on! One of my bridesmaids showed her a picture of the hairstyle she wanted. Andrea took a glance at it and created a hairstyle exactly like the picture. She was so calming, great company, and is definitely the most talented stylist I have ever met. This is all with the price being so reasonable. Andrea really helped my girls and I feel so beautiful!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Brielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Total Image did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding day. I had 4 girls getting both their hair and makeup done, and everyone was ready in 2 hours. Both the hair and makeup looked amazing. Everyone was so easy to work with and did an excellent job.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Polina · Married on 04/27/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Total Image! They provided hair styling and airbrush make-up services for myself, and my mother, mother-in-law, and grandmother. My trial for hair and make-up took about an hour, and the services for four of us on the day of took about two and a half hours. Christa, with whom we did the booking, was always on top of everything and easy to reach; Jenn and Angela, our stylists, were so attentive to what we all wanted and are definite masters of their craft. We started taking photos at 2 pm and all of our styling was still going strong by midnight! I absolutely recommend Total Image for any event - they are a joy to work with and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Kari · Married on 04/14/2018

Erin and Christa were great! They made everyone look their best! Hair and makeup made it through the whole night, would recommend total image to everyone I know!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Margaret · Married on 12/09/2017

They did the hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding on 12/9/2017. They came to my hotel in the city. They were on time and did a great job. I loved my hair and makeup for the wedding! I could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 09/09/2017

Jessica did an AMAZING job! I knew immediately after my makeup trial that she would do an amazing job on my wedding day but she outdid herself. I cannot tell you how many compliments I received on my makeup and how flawlessly gorgeous it was and how my eyes popped. I am so over the top happy with my makeup because it looked amazing and professional but I also still looked like myself - it wasn't too much. Jessica also did several of my bridesmaids makeup too and everyone looked like perfection. Jessica is the best!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Carla · Married on 07/22/2017

I scheduled a trial for hair and makeup with Total Image after my first hair and makeup trial (with another company) was a total disaster. I do not wear or own makeup, but was getting a lot of pressure from others to wear makeup for my wedding day. Julie listened to me when I explained that I wanted natural makeup, and didn't pressure me at all to add things like eye liner or false eye lashes, which I felt would be too much for me. Julie also incorporated the head band I was wearing extremely well into the type of up-do I wanted for my hair. The trial left me feeling beautiful and confident, so I was very eager to book Julie for my wedding day. At first it was a little confusing to me that all my email and phone communication was with Christa, but she did a flawless job of making sure everything was set for Julie to come to the hotel where I was getting ready for the wedding. Julie did my hair and makeup, my mom's hair and makeup, and my mother-in-law's hair. She did an absolutely amazing job - everyone at the wedding kept commenting that they've never seen my mom look so good! My mother-in-law only wanted a French braid in her hair and wanted it to be done in her own hotel room (as opposed to where my mom and I were getting ready); Julie was so gracious about taking care of that without asking questions or commenting about how this was a strange request. All of us were very happy with the work Julie did, and I was especially grateful that the services were affordable. The airbrush makeup lasted all day on my mom and I - it is so light and comfortable, and it didn't budge despite the humidity on the wedding day. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Bridget · Married on 07/08/2017

Total Image is the absolute best, Jen (hair) and Angela (makeup) came to my parent's house and made my day effortless and enjoyable! I had to change the number of people getting hair and makeup done the day of the wedding and it was super easy. All the girls had different looks for their hair and they all turned out great. Everyone's makeup looked awesome! I am so happy I used total image!

Sent on 07/14/2017