Total Image Bridal Reviews

Total Image Bridal 6
Total Image Bridal 7

Jennifer · Getting married on 02/07/2020

Ladys are amazing!

These ladys did an amazing job! Hair was perfect and make up was to die for!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Erin

Erin Magee · Married on 08/25/2019

Such amazing work!

I was so impressed with my hair and makeup and I got so many compliments! My makeup was beautiful even though I asked for totally different styles at my trial and on my wedding day. I used my trial makeup and hair for my engagement photos which turned out amazing and asked for a different look on the wedding day and both times my hair and makeup was beautiful! My hair stayed in place the entire night, through an outdoor ceremony, photos, and lots of dancing and my makeup stayed flawless as well! Both girls were so friendly and knew exactly what each of my bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law wanted.

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Total Image Bridal 8
    Total Image Bridal 9
    Total Image Bridal 10
  • Jamie

Jamie Chambers · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfect, I felt so Beautiful!

Christa was AMAZING to work with! She is so nice and personable. She knows makeup and knows how to make you look and feel absolutely stunning! I am so happy Christa was available to do me and my bridesmaids on the day of my wedding reception. I will definitely use her again! THANK YOU SO MUCH CHRISTA!!!!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Carolina · Married on 05/24/2019

Hair makeup perfect!!!!

So affordable and we all looked so beautiful! We loved our makeup and hair. I can’t believe also how fast they are and such a great job they did. Thank you all so much again! Can’t wait to hire you all again for a future event

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Jables

Jenny · Married on 05/04/2019

Gorgeous and professional hair and make up

Christa and Jen did such a professional and amazing job on the hair and make up! Christa was so helpful in coordinating a second make up trial when I requested a few months before our big day. They arrived day of and made us feel so special and gorgeous. The make up did not fee heavy at all and looked great in photos and in person.

Sent on 07/20/2019
    Total Image Bridal 15
  • Elise

Elise · Married on 04/06/2019

Everyone looked great!

Super easy to work with and very responsive. They were able to send a team of 4 stylists (2 for hair, 2 for make up) for the total of 12 people the morning of the wedding so things moved quickly and we weren't rush. Another plus of such a large team coming to the hotel was that no one had to get up super early! We were all able to hang out and rotate through, keeping the morning relaxed and fun. Everyone looked great and loved the way the hair / make up turned out. Highly recommend, especially if you have a large number of hair/make up needs!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Brandi · Married on 11/17/2018

Excellent!

Very accommodating and affordable! The girl that was supposed to do my makeup that did my trial was running late so they sent another girl to start so things wouldn't get behind. We like her so much she stayed and did all my girls! Alex was awesome!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 09/28/2018

Fantastic work. Myself, 3 bridesmaids, and my flower girl got our hair done. She worked fast without compromising quality. It was super convenient that they were able to come to my house and do hair. Very happy with how things turned out.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

I used Total Image Bridal for my wedding this August and was so happy with the results. Christa was easy to reach and her prices were reasonable. We used the Platinum package and added on a few girls for a total of 8. I worked with Andrea for my trial as well as my day-of hair and makeup. She made me look beautiful and she was such a great person to work with. A team of 3 hair and makeup artists traveled out to Oak Park to work with us. They did not charge extra for travel. The only add on price is $10 for optional lashes. My bridesmaids all looked amazing. I would absolutely recommend Total Image Bridal and use them again.

Sent on 09/18/2018

Anna · Married on 07/28/2018

My hair and make up day of the wedding turned out amazing. My bridesmaids' hair and make up were also flawless. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Claire · Married on 06/30/2018

I had Christa do my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding. She was always very responsive and she is extremely kind. I actually had our limo company cancel our limo a couple hours before our wedding while Christa was doing my makeup. She immediately started calling her contacts to try to help find our wedding party a limo. Lastly, she did a great job with my makeup. I had an outdoor wedding on a 108 degree day and my makeup looked great the entire day! I would definitely recommend Total Image!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/16/2018

My wedding was June 16, 2018 and we had Erin and Alex come to do my 6 bridesmaids, mom's and my hair & make-up. They were on time and got to work immediately. Everyone literally loved their hair and make-up, they did an AMAZING job! They were also super fun to work with and helped reduce my stress levels the morning of (Ha). Everyone showed them a picture of what they were picturing, and the results were perfect! They even finished up a bit before schedule. I was so worried because it was SO hot outside the day of our wedding, and even through the outdoor ceremony and photos, my curls held much better than I anticipated. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone for flawless bridal hair/make-up!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Prachi · Married on 05/26/2018

Wedding Date: May 26, 2018. I have to share how amazing this company is! I am not a woman who is good with make up or hair! I also feel that I am not very photogenic or good with these types of things. Andrea, the stylist, made me feel beautiful! She made me look and feel like a bride. I came at her with general ideas and she provided the perfect look. Better than the picture I showed her! She listened to every detail and made it happen without hesitation and so quickly. Even more, it stayed on all night. I will not lie, I even slept in the hair and make up and it stayed on! One of my bridesmaids showed her a picture of the hairstyle she wanted. Andrea took a glance at it and created a hairstyle exactly like the picture. She was so calming, great company, and is definitely the most talented stylist I have ever met. This is all with the price being so reasonable. Andrea really helped my girls and I feel so beautiful!

Sent on 06/28/2018
    Total Image Bridal 16

Brielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Total Image did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding day. I had 4 girls getting both their hair and makeup done, and everyone was ready in 2 hours. Both the hair and makeup looked amazing. Everyone was so easy to work with and did an excellent job.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Polina · Married on 04/27/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Total Image! They provided hair styling and airbrush make-up services for myself, and my mother, mother-in-law, and grandmother. My trial for hair and make-up took about an hour, and the services for four of us on the day of took about two and a half hours. Christa, with whom we did the booking, was always on top of everything and easy to reach; Jenn and Angela, our stylists, were so attentive to what we all wanted and are definite masters of their craft. We started taking photos at 2 pm and all of our styling was still going strong by midnight! I absolutely recommend Total Image for any event - they are a joy to work with and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/03/2018
    Total Image Bridal 17

Kari · Married on 04/14/2018

Erin and Christa were great! They made everyone look their best! Hair and makeup made it through the whole night, would recommend total image to everyone I know!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Margaret · Married on 12/09/2017

They did the hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding on 12/9/2017. They came to my hotel in the city. They were on time and did a great job. I loved my hair and makeup for the wedding! I could not have been more pleased!

Sent on 12/28/2017
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 09/09/2017

Jessica did an AMAZING job! I knew immediately after my makeup trial that she would do an amazing job on my wedding day but she outdid herself. I cannot tell you how many compliments I received on my makeup and how flawlessly gorgeous it was and how my eyes popped. I am so over the top happy with my makeup because it looked amazing and professional but I also still looked like myself - it wasn't too much. Jessica also did several of my bridesmaids makeup too and everyone looked like perfection. Jessica is the best!!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Carla · Married on 07/22/2017

I scheduled a trial for hair and makeup with Total Image after my first hair and makeup trial (with another company) was a total disaster. I do not wear or own makeup, but was getting a lot of pressure from others to wear makeup for my wedding day. Julie listened to me when I explained that I wanted natural makeup, and didn't pressure me at all to add things like eye liner or false eye lashes, which I felt would be too much for me. Julie also incorporated the head band I was wearing extremely well into the type of up-do I wanted for my hair. The trial left me feeling beautiful and confident, so I was very eager to book Julie for my wedding day. At first it was a little confusing to me that all my email and phone communication was with Christa, but she did a flawless job of making sure everything was set for Julie to come to the hotel where I was getting ready for the wedding. Julie did my hair and makeup, my mom's hair and makeup, and my mother-in-law's hair. She did an absolutely amazing job - everyone at the wedding kept commenting that they've never seen my mom look so good! My mother-in-law only wanted a French braid in her hair and wanted it to be done in her own hotel room (as opposed to where my mom and I were getting ready); Julie was so gracious about taking care of that without asking questions or commenting about how this was a strange request. All of us were very happy with the work Julie did, and I was especially grateful that the services were affordable. The airbrush makeup lasted all day on my mom and I - it is so light and comfortable, and it didn't budge despite the humidity on the wedding day. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Bridget · Married on 07/08/2017

Total Image is the absolute best, Jen (hair) and Angela (makeup) came to my parent's house and made my day effortless and enjoyable! I had to change the number of people getting hair and makeup done the day of the wedding and it was super easy. All the girls had different looks for their hair and they all turned out great. Everyone's makeup looked awesome! I am so happy I used total image!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Lindsey · Married on 07/08/2017

I had a great experience using this company. Mindy did our hair and Alex did our make up, they both did an amazing job making us look fabulous. The owner was also very responsive and flexible when I needed to make changes.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Alex · Married on 07/07/2017

I've never paid this much for hair and make up but it was worth every penny. Myself and my bridesmaids loved how they looked and it lasted all day for my humid July wedding.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2017

Total Image Bridal was fabulous to work with! From my hair and make up trial to the big day, the process of working with them was so smooth. Angela was our make up artist for the day and she made myself and all of my girls look stunning! Kelly was our hair stylist and each of the girls had an idea of what they wanted and she was able to recreate the looks they were going for with ease! Both of them were so easy to talk to and worked very efficiently, giving the girls and I more time to relax and enjoy ourselves!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/01/2017

The entire total image team was fantastic to work with from start to finish! So easy to call and get information from Christ before booking, and so easy to schedule (and reschedule if necessary!) trial appointments! All the stylists showed up on time on the day of my wedding and made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Juliana · Married on 07/01/2017

Total Image Bridal's team are friendly, professional, and timely!!

I met Andrea at my hair and makeup trial. I especially appreciated how she spent a lot of time listening to what I envisioned for the wedding and asking about my normal makeup routine so that she could create a look that was natural yet unique for my wedding day. At the end, I felt elegant very comfortable and ready to savor each moment of my wedding day.

On the day of my wedding, Andrea and one of her team members arrived to the hotel to do the hair and makeup for the bridesmaids - they were extremely efficient, which my bridesmaids loved (they didn't have to sit around for hours waiting while everyone else got their hair and makeup done).

I would highly recommend Andrea for bridal hair and makeup, in addition to the rest of Total Image Bridal's team artists!!!

Sent on 07/16/2017