191 Reviews for Total Image Hair & Airbrush Makeup

Group Services (6)
Natural Makeup (6)
Licensed (5)
Contour Makeup (2)

I used Total Image Bridal for my wedding this August and was so happy with the results. Christa was easy to reach and her prices were reasonable. We used the Platinum package and added on a few girls for a total of 8. I worked with Andrea for my trial as well as my day-of hair and makeup. She made me look beautiful and she was such a great person to work with. A team of 3 hair and makeup artists traveled out to Oak Park to work with us. They did not charge extra for travel. The only add on price is $10 for optional lashes. My bridesmaids all looked amazing. I would absolutely recommend Total Image Bridal and use them again.

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/25/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

My hair and make up day of the wedding turned out amazing. My bridesmaids' hair and make up were also flawless. I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had Christa do my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup for my wedding. She was always very responsive and she is extremely kind. I actually had our limo company cancel our limo a couple hours before our wedding while Christa was doing my makeup. She immediately started calling her contacts to try to help find our wedding party a limo. Lastly, she did a great job with my makeup. I had an outdoor wedding on a 108 degree day and my makeup looked great the entire day! I would definitely recommend Total Image!!

Profile Picture Claire, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My wedding was June 16, 2018 and we had Erin and Alex come to do my 6 bridesmaids, mom's and my hair & make-up. They were on time and got to work immediately. Everyone literally loved their hair and make-up, they did an AMAZING job! They were also super fun to work with and helped reduce my stress levels the morning of (Ha). Everyone showed them a picture of what they were picturing, and the results were perfect! They even finished up a bit before schedule. I was so worried because it was SO hot outside the day of our wedding, and even through the outdoor ceremony and photos, my curls held much better than I anticipated. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone for flawless bridal hair/make-up!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/16/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Wedding Date: May 26, 2018. I have to share how amazing this company is! I am not a woman who is good with make up or hair! I also feel that I am not very photogenic or good with these types of things. Andrea, the stylist, made me feel beautiful! She made me look and feel like a bride. I came at her with general ideas and she provided the perfect look. Better than the picture I showed her! She listened to every detail and made it happen without hesitation and so quickly. Even more, it stayed on all night. I will not lie, I even slept in the hair and make up and it stayed on! One of my bridesmaids showed her a picture of the hairstyle she wanted. Andrea took a glance at it and created a hairstyle exactly like the picture. She was so calming, great company, and is definitely the most talented stylist I have ever met. This is all with the price being so reasonable. Andrea really helped my girls and I feel so beautiful!

Photo for Total Image Hair & Airbrush Makeup Review
Profile Picture Prachi, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Total Image did an absolutely amazing job on my wedding day. I had 4 girls getting both their hair and makeup done, and everyone was ready in 2 hours. Both the hair and makeup looked amazing. Everyone was so easy to work with and did an excellent job.

Profile Picture Brielle, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I cannot say enough good things about Total Image! They provided hair styling and airbrush make-up services for myself, and my mother, mother-in-law, and grandmother. My trial for hair and make-up took about an hour, and the services for four of us on the day of took about two and a half hours. Christa, with whom we did the booking, was always on top of everything and easy to reach; Jenn and Angela, our stylists, were so attentive to what we all wanted and are definite masters of their craft. We started taking photos at 2 pm and all of our styling was still going strong by midnight! I absolutely recommend Total Image for any event - they are a joy to work with and you will not be disappointed!

Photo for Total Image Hair & Airbrush Makeup Review
Profile Picture Polina, 4/27/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

Erin and Christa were great! They made everyone look their best! Hair and makeup made it through the whole night, would recommend total image to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Kari, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Discounts, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

They did the hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids for my wedding on 12/9/2017. They came to my hotel in the city. They were on time and did a great job. I loved my hair and makeup for the wedding! I could not have been more pleased!

Profile Picture Margaret , 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jessica did an AMAZING job! I knew immediately after my makeup trial that she would do an amazing job on my wedding day but she outdid herself. I cannot tell you how many compliments I received on my makeup and how flawlessly gorgeous it was and how my eyes popped. I am so over the top happy with my makeup because it looked amazing and professional but I also still looked like myself - it wasn't too much. Jessica also did several of my bridesmaids makeup too and everyone looked like perfection. Jessica is the best!!

Profile Picture Kim, 9/9/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I scheduled a trial for hair and makeup with Total Image after my first hair and makeup trial (with another company) was a total disaster. I do not wear or own makeup, but was getting a lot of pressure from others to wear makeup for my wedding day. Julie listened to me when I explained that I wanted natural makeup, and didn't pressure me at all to add things like eye liner or false eye lashes, which I felt would be too much for me. Julie also incorporated the head band I was wearing extremely well into the type of up-do I wanted for my hair. The trial left me feeling beautiful and confident, so I was very eager to book Julie for my wedding day. At first it was a little confusing to me that all my email and phone communication was with Christa, but she did a flawless job of making sure everything was set for Julie to come to the hotel where I was getting ready for the wedding. Julie did my hair and makeup, my mom's hair and makeup, and my mother-in-law's hair. She did an absolutely amazing job - everyone at the wedding kept commenting that they've never seen my mom look so good! My mother-in-law only wanted a French braid in her hair and wanted it to be done in her own hotel room (as opposed to where my mom and I were getting ready); Julie was so gracious about taking care of that without asking questions or commenting about how this was a strange request. All of us were very happy with the work Julie did, and I was especially grateful that the services were affordable. The airbrush makeup lasted all day on my mom and I - it is so light and comfortable, and it didn't budge despite the humidity on the wedding day. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Profile Picture Carla, 7/22/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup

Total Image is the absolute best, Jen (hair) and Angela (makeup) came to my parent's house and made my day effortless and enjoyable! I had to change the number of people getting hair and makeup done the day of the wedding and it was super easy. All the girls had different looks for their hair and they all turned out great. Everyone's makeup looked awesome! I am so happy I used total image!

Profile Picture Bridget, 7/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a great experience using this company. Mindy did our hair and Alex did our make up, they both did an amazing job making us look fabulous. The owner was also very responsive and flexible when I needed to make changes.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I've never paid this much for hair and make up but it was worth every penny. Myself and my bridesmaids loved how they looked and it lasted all day for my humid July wedding.

Profile Picture Alex, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Total Image Bridal was fabulous to work with! From my hair and make up trial to the big day, the process of working with them was so smooth. Angela was our make up artist for the day and she made myself and all of my girls look stunning! Kelly was our hair stylist and each of the girls had an idea of what they wanted and she was able to recreate the looks they were going for with ease! Both of them were so easy to talk to and worked very efficiently, giving the girls and I more time to relax and enjoy ourselves!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/7/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

The entire total image team was fantastic to work with from start to finish! So easy to call and get information from Christ before booking, and so easy to schedule (and reschedule if necessary!) trial appointments! All the stylists showed up on time on the day of my wedding and made me and my bridesmaids look absolutely fantastic!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Total Image Bridal's team are friendly, professional, and timely!!

I met Andrea at my hair and makeup trial. I especially appreciated how she spent a lot of time listening to what I envisioned for the wedding and asking about my normal makeup routine so that she could create a look that was natural yet unique for my wedding day. At the end, I felt elegant very comfortable and ready to savor each moment of my wedding day.

On the day of my wedding, Andrea and one of her team members arrived to the hotel to do the hair and makeup for the bridesmaids - they were extremely efficient, which my bridesmaids loved (they didn't have to sit around for hours waiting while everyone else got their hair and makeup done).

I would highly recommend Andrea for bridal hair and makeup, in addition to the rest of Total Image Bridal's team artists!!!

Profile Picture Juliana , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a wonderful experience with Christa and all the hair and makeup artists from Total Image. My hair and makeup trial went very well. The hair and makeup artists knew exactly what to do with my description of what I wanted to look like. On the actual day of my wedding, I looked exactly how I wanted to look. They do such a fantastic job! I was also so impressed with their efficiency. I had 8 bridesmaids, myself, and my mom and my husband's mom who all were getting hair and/or makeup done. Everything was finished on time, and everyone looked absolutely beautiful! And the hair and makeup artists were so nice! I absolutely recommend Total Image. They made the day start out smoothly, and I knew I didn't have to worry about how I looked. Book them!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I booked them for my wedding. Andrea did my hair and makeup and my maid of honors hair. I would highly recommend them. I got so many complements on my hair and makeup. I loved how I looked. they made me feel like a princess on my wedding day

Profile Picture Cynthia , 6/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

This was my second experience with Total Image Bridal. They were contracted for the hair and makeup for my sister's wedding 2 years ago. The hair and makeup for my sisters wedding turned out so beautiful that I knew I didn't want to look at other vendors, and needed to book with Total Image.

Christa and her team, once again made everyone look stunning! Couldn't have been happier with how it all turned out! Would highly suggest working with Total Image for your wedding day!!

(We had 8 girls hair and makeup, 2 girls just hair, and 3 just makeup for a total of 13 people.).

Profile Picture Greta, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

All the hair and makeup turned out so gorgeous for me and my bridesmaids! My wedding had to be the hottest day of the summer, but I still looked flawless by the end of the night (the church had no air conditioning and the reception was outside). I needed to add some services last minute and they were very accommodating. I can't recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I live in NC, but my wedding was back home in the Chicago Suburbs (Westchester/Oak Brook area). Christa and her Total Image Team were incredible. I booked my wedding party, and when I needed to add my mother-in-law and niece (10 year-old -- just hair) at the last minute, they accommodated with no problem. I was a little apprehensive because I wasn't going to have time for a trial by the time I booked (I wouldn't make it back in town early enough), but I took a leap of faith anyway! They came to the hotel and got us ready, so the whole morning was relaxed and fun. No stressful salon trips, no transport concerns, etc., and they're a better value than most salons around! If you're thinking of booking Total Image but you're on the fence, go ahead and book. They are customer-focused and incredibly talented. With no trial, my hair and makeup was exactly as I imagined, and my bridal party, Mom, and mother-in-law looked great. You'll have wedding photos forever, and Total Image will make sure you look great!

Profile Picture Joanne, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I have used Total Image Bridal for three weddings (my own, my sister's and a friend's) and have loved my hair/makeup each time. They do an excellent job and everyone's hair and makeup still looked great at the end of the night! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The most wonderful experience. It was so nice not to worry about any of our hair or makeup's. All suggestions were taken into consideration and found to be the best answer. If you are getting married, this is the best solution. Enjoy your day and let them make your experience enjoyable!!!

Profile Picture Karolee, 5/19/17, 1 Review