Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths Reviews

76 Reviews for Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths

• jen

jen · Married on 10/10/2020

Excellent DJ

We booked TEE and Nathan about 3 months prior to our wedding as it had to be replanned. Nate was quick to respond, answered all of our questions, and made us feel totally comfortable. He kept everyone and the dance floor and gave us the totally normal wedding we were hoping for.

We also used the photo booth which was so much DJ . Our guests thoroughly enjoyed it and we loved looking at the pictures after the wedding.

Sent on 10/22/2020

Joanne Cardelli · Married on 11/22/2019

Great DJ and photo booth

I’m the mother of the bride. My daughter could not have found a better DJ than Nate from the sound to keeping everyone entertained he did a fantastic job. Using our napkins as rally towels!!!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 11/22/2019

Best dj ever!

DJ Nate was the BEST! He kept our wedding fun and upbeat, and the majority of our guests were up dancing the entire night!

Sent on 12/20/2019
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 10/26/2019

Dancing on a Cloud- Beautiful, excellent customer service!

I used Total Excitement Entertainment just for the "Dancing on a Cloud" for our first dance. It was a last minute booking as the company I had scheduled to do it cancelled the week before. Nate was very helpful and accommodating and I was able to still have exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. It was beautiful and totally worth it! I wouldn't hesitate to use them for DJ services for events in the future. Thank you so much for making my reception start off perfectly!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Nikki · Married on 10/18/2019

Fantastic Wedding DJ

Nate was soooo great! Communicated , the portal was super easy to use ! Everything was perfect . There wasn’t a butt in seat at our wedding ! Great job!

Sent on 10/22/2019

Pui Van · Married on 09/22/2019

My first wedding was a success!

Nate did a great job providing everything I need/want for my wedding! Everything went really well, from the photobooth to the music! Thank you for making my wedding day a memorable one

Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Tina

Tina Tandean · Married on 09/19/2019

Great DJ and great time

Had a great time at our wedding. Nate kept all our guests entertained and gave us suggestions with our wedding timeline. I would recommend him. The lighting was perfect and everyone loved the photobooth.

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Ra'Chell

Ra'Chell · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing DJ for our big day!

Nate was very professional from beginning to end! His online portal is setup to help you plan your big day without the extra headache. He provided add ons to our package that our guests loved! If you're looking for someone that can keep your guests entertained -- #TEE is the best!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Annette Allen · Married on 08/31/2019

Total Excitement Entertainment MADE the wedding day!

Nate was such a critical addition to our wedding day. He was effortlessly able to adjust to our last minute changes and curve balls. And he managed to keep a room of 70 people dancing and excited in an older venue that was not totally equipped to handle a humid, 90 degree August day. Everyone in our wedding photos was drenched in sweat and still breaking it down with a huge smiles.

Nate was also instrumental in helping me to figure out how I wanted the ceremony and reception to flow, when I didn't know what options would be best. I really appreciated that, since our wedding planner was super capable, but was there more so for executing than consulting.

We also had a photo booth in our packaged which was very reasonably priced, and staffed by a photo booth attendant. It was very popular and gave guests another fun activity when they needed a break from dancing and the heat.

Overall, I was so happy to have Nate and Total Excitement Entertainment be apart of my wedding day. They did a fabulous job and I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Chante

Chante Newman · Married on 05/26/2019

Photo booth and DJ Services

I am very particular on how I want things in general and whenever I have used Nate he always comes through with making my event the way I want it. Always professional and Always on Time!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Adriana · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect! A dream come true.

So pleased with their services. The reception not only went off without a hitch but Dorian made sure to keep everyone dancing!!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Danielle's finally walking down the aisle

Danielle · Married on 05/11/2019

Danced till our feet gave out

Nate and his team did an amazing job. Keep everyone dancing and grooving all night. Left my guest begging for one more song when our wedding ended. Feet hurt in such a good way. Entertained guest of all ages and backgrounds. Easy to work with, super responsive, made planning really smooth. Made changes to lineup and music at last minute and nobody noticed. Photo Booth was awesome, so many props to choose from. Had everyone laughing. Cannot wait to see my book. Uplighting and gobo made my venue POP and gave an extra special touch!! When booking through wedding wire I was a little nervous but OMG I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED!! Cannot thank you guys enough!!!!

Sent on 05/12/2019

Jeffrey Banks · Married on 01/23/2019

Amazing Experience

Total Excitement was the absolute best investment for our event for the American Red Cross Volunteers. In the future we will ALWAYS find a way to include them in all of our events.

Sent on 02/12/2019

Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks for the great Review Jeffrey, your event was amazing and it was a pleasure meeting you! We’ll see you Soon!

Ern R · Married on 01/12/2019

Excellent!

Great Service. Excellent customer service. Arrived and setup early. Very Punctual and Very Professional. Great Props. I called very last minute and he came thru.

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • Jasmin

Jasmin · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfection!

Nate was extremely professional and attentive. I don’t think I can name one person who didn’t dance at my wedding. You are amazing! Strongly recommend!!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Glenn Fleming · Married on 09/02/2018

Fantastic DJ

Nate was professional and kept the reception going with a great mix of music. The photo booth was a hit. His staff was friendly and interacted well with my guest. You won't be disappointed with Total Excitement!!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Sean · Married on 08/17/2018

We had Nate do our daughters sweet 16 party. Let me say if you are looking for a DJ look no further. Nate was the absolute best. He responed within minutes to every question I had. We hired him for the photo booth to and that was outstanding. Thank you Nate for help making my daughters sweet 16 a night she went forget.

Sent on 08/18/2018

vivian · Married on 07/15/2018

Nat, He was so professional and awesome. Friendly to our guests. The price is the right one for our simple graduation party. You won't regret hiring their service. Photos are perfect.

Sent on 07/18/2018

LATIA · Married on 05/27/2018

You will not be disappointed using Nate for any event you have! He provided a photo booth for my wedding and it was the biggest hit! He was accommodating not only to the adults who took part but also the kids who probably used it a little too much! Lol. Nate is professional, personable and provides a great service at a great cost! Plus the photos look great and everyone got to take a strip with our name and wedding date at the top which saved us money on favors! If u are getting married soon book him now! U will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks you so much Latia, we definitely enjoyed providing our service for your wedding! Hope to see you soon!

Latia Flax-Cook · Married on 05/27/2018

Exceptional Service

The photo booth rental at my wedding was a huge hit! The printout souvenirs are still being talked about! Price was perfect and customer service was professional. I recommend them every chance I get!

Sent on 11/23/2020

Elizabeth · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Nate was by far the best DJ that I have ever came across people are still talking about our wedding because of how he got them up on the dance floor. Nate also met every request from my husband and I we really could not have been happier with the experience the Photo Booth was also a hit I would recommend nate at anytime. Best wedding ever!!! 5/19/18

Sent on 06/26/2018

Andrew · Married on 05/05/2018

We had a great experience with Total Excitement and all my guest did also.

Sent on 05/06/2018

TIFFANY · Married on 04/28/2018

I had a 16th birthday party for my son this past weekend and hiring this company was the best decision ever! Nate was very professional and did an excellent job with everything from the music to the dance floor lights and photo booth! I absolutely recommend this company! They are very prompt and professional! I will be using them again. Thanks Nate!!!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Stacy · Married on 03/24/2018

Did a great job and will definitely use again

Sent on 04/05/2018

Bethanne · Married on 03/17/2018

I was delighted with Total Excitement Entertainment as I needed them to provide a photo booth for my sisters wedding. I was very impressed with the overall professionalism of this company as well as how easy it was to to make arrangements with them. Nate was a very nice person and I am sure to nightly recommend him and Total Excitment Entertainment to anyone I know.

Sent on 04/17/2018