Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths Reviews

Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths 7
  • Jasmin

Jasmin · Married on 10/12/2018

Perfection!

Nate was extremely professional and attentive. I don’t think I can name one person who didn’t dance at my wedding. You are amazing! Strongly recommend!!

Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths 8
    Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths 9
    Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths 10

Glenn Fleming · Married on 09/02/2018

Fantastic DJ

Nate was professional and kept the reception going with a great mix of music. The photo booth was a hit. His staff was friendly and interacted well with my guest. You won't be disappointed with Total Excitement!!

Sean · Married on 08/17/2018

We had Nate do our daughters sweet 16 party. Let me say if you are looking for a DJ look no further. Nate was the absolute best. He responed within minutes to every question I had. We hired him for the photo booth to and that was outstanding. Thank you Nate for help making my daughters sweet 16 a night she went forget.

vivian · Married on 07/15/2018

Nat, He was so professional and awesome. Friendly to our guests. The price is the right one for our simple graduation party. You won't regret hiring their service. Photos are perfect.

LATIA · Married on 05/27/2018

You will not be disappointed using Nate for any event you have! He provided a photo booth for my wedding and it was the biggest hit! He was accommodating not only to the adults who took part but also the kids who probably used it a little too much! Lol. Nate is professional, personable and provides a great service at a great cost! Plus the photos look great and everyone got to take a strip with our name and wedding date at the top which saved us money on favors! If u are getting married soon book him now! U will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/15/2018
    Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths 11
    Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths 12

Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths's reply:

Thanks you so much Latia, we definitely enjoyed providing our service for your wedding! Hope to see you soon!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/19/2018

DJ Nate was by far the best DJ that I have ever came across people are still talking about our wedding because of how he got them up on the dance floor. Nate also met every request from my husband and I we really could not have been happier with the experience the Photo Booth was also a hit I would recommend nate at anytime. Best wedding ever!!! 5/19/18

Andrew · Married on 05/05/2018

We had a great experience with Total Excitement and all my guest did also.

TIFFANY · Married on 04/28/2018

I had a 16th birthday party for my son this past weekend and hiring this company was the best decision ever! Nate was very professional and did an excellent job with everything from the music to the dance floor lights and photo booth! I absolutely recommend this company! They are very prompt and professional! I will be using them again. Thanks Nate!!!

Stacy · Married on 03/24/2018

Did a great job and will definitely use again

Bethanne · Married on 03/17/2018

I was delighted with Total Excitement Entertainment as I needed them to provide a photo booth for my sisters wedding. I was very impressed with the overall professionalism of this company as well as how easy it was to to make arrangements with them. Nate was a very nice person and I am sure to nightly recommend him and Total Excitment Entertainment to anyone I know.

gina · Married on 03/10/2018

Nate was awesome to work with! Always very responsive and pleasant!

Angeline · Married on 03/09/2018

We hired Total Excitement for my daughters sweet sixteen party, and couldn't be happier with our decision. The music, the lighting, the dj's personality and the photo booth just made the party! Everyone danced the entire night. The pricing was more than reasonable. The staff was so professional, yet so fun and friendly. I would highly recommend this company!

D · Married on 03/04/2018

Nathanial is a class act ! Really love the simplicity of working from a personal account to make adjustments online, and yet he was responsive when I needed to communicate with him directly. He kept the music rockin' four hours straight with some of the hottest music I've heard. My daughter's Sweet Sixteen was made unforgettable because of Total Excitement Entertainment!

Corbin · Married on 01/14/2018

Great experience, very professional. Provided A1 service, timing was punctual and I received exactly what I asked for !!!! thanks So much!!!

• Shana

Shana · Married on 10/07/2017

Nate was incredibly easy to work with! We contacted him about a month before our wedding after our plans fell thru and he was more than happy to work with our budget and requests. He arrived early and setup quickly! Our family had a blast using the booth! Highly recommend hiring Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths for your special day!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths's reply:

Glad you enjoyed our services Shana, Thanks Again!

Raquel · Married on 09/17/2017

Nate did a fantastic job! He checked in with us before the wedding multiple times to make sure we were getting everything that we wanted and even had some great ideas on how to make the event more fun! His prices were amazing and he offers so many options in set-ups, photo booths, etc. He definitely made our wedding special. The music was so great and our guests raved about Nate’s abilities to mix in music that appealed to the older and younger guests. I recommend him for all of your party planning needs, not just weddings! He’s amazing!

Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths 13
    Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths 18
    Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths 19
    Total Excitement Ent. DJ & Photo Booths 20

Dayvon · Married on 06/25/2017

Mate was dope. Best dj in the Tri state area BY FAR!!!!

CHARISMA · Married on 06/24/2017

Total Excitement services were phenomenal! I will definitely refer their services to my family and friends! You will love the service and professional staff.

• Y

Yvonne · Married on 05/06/2017

Nate the GREAT! That is all I could say. I didn't know Nate at all. I actually found her online and from the moment I spoke to him, I knew he was the one. He was so attentive and caring to our needs. Any questions or concerns I had I was able to reach out to him and he was always able to answer them. Everything went smoothly the music was great! My daughter enjoyed it as well as the guests. Thanks Nate! In the future, for any other event I will make sure you will be our DJ.

Dave · Married on 10/22/2016

We used Total Excitement for their Photo Booth service. Nate and Total Excitement were great... Regular communication leading up to the event and then on the day they were setup on time and really just went all out to help make the night great. The Photo Booth was hugely popular, and Nate provided us with an awesome keepsake guest book with a copy of everyone's photo strips.

Would definitely recommend these guys to others.

India · Married on 07/23/2016

Total Excitement (DJ Nate) DJ'd our July wedding. He was AWESOME! Words cannot describe his professionalism and his ability to work with a given budget. Nate loves what he does and it is obvious in how he conducts himself.

He was helpful the entire process. He was always available to answer any questions or suggest ideas even when I texted him after normal business hours.

At the time of the wedding, he came and set up well before the time of the reception. Nate kept everyone on the dance floor even with a mixed crowd. He played songs that we haven't heard in years. We had SO much fun at our wedding! The photobooth was definitely a hit! The attendants were also very nice and helpful.

Nate went above and beyond to make sure that my husband and I were satisfied (before, during and after the wedding). Our guests are STILL talking about how much fun they had. I cannot wait for the next event to hire him again.

Words of advice: Please hire this company, you will not regret it!

Barbara · Married on 05/22/2016

I meet Nathan at a friend's wedding so I asked him to do my wedding. I made the best choice in the world. I would recommend Nathan to anyone. I was so very pleased with his work. Couldn't finord or recommend a better Dj then Nathan. He's very good at coordinating your music.

Tynisha · Married on 05/21/2016

Nate is kind, professional and patient....made our day so special! Hope you can do the same for someone else...you have the guest dancing the night away

Matthew · Married on 08/30/2015

Dj Nate provided excellent service to my wedding reception, on time very professional, and his music selection was excellent. I HIGHLY recommend DJ Nate if your in need of a DJ for a wedding/wedding reception. I will be using his services again in the future.