83 Reviews for Total Entertainment Experts

Liability Insurance (4)
Uplighting (4)
Photobooth (2)
82 Total Entertainment Experts Reviews

Wow! My husband and I cannot say enough about how amazing Gene and Mary are!!! This husband and wife team was a very special and important part of our wedding planning from the start. They helped us with planning details above and beyond the expectations we had. They were always available to answer any questions with a quick response. Our Wedding was on May 5, 2018, and Gene played the music for our ceremony and kept the timeline of the reception on schedule! During our reception, Gene had all our guests on the dance floor. He is very interactive with your guests, and he had people dancing who do not typically dance!! We had so much fun, and all of our guests commented on how great Gene and Mary were. They really helped make our wedding a dream come true!!!!

Profile Picture Cheryl Lyn, 5/5/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Mary and Gene were amazing! We received many compliments from our guests on how everything was so organized and fun.

Profile Picture Maricela, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Consultation

We had a blast and Gene and Mary made the evening a success. Really easy to work with and very flexible. Our wedding was customized to our taste and our guest had a blast. Highly recommend. The photo booth was a hit too!

Profile Picture Milton, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Bilingual MC, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

Total Entertainment Experts is the way to go for your event! My husband and I hired Gene and Mary for our wedding this month and we are 100% satisfied with their work. During the process of wedding planning, Gene and Mary made it super easy for us on their end. They provided pages of suggested songs, a timeline for the day of, and bride & groom questions. Our emails were replied to quickly and they are just awesome people to work with and have at your event. We provided must-hear songs which were played. The day of the wedding Gene and Mary were on time, stayed on schedule, and provided fun entertainment. We received nothing but compliments about our DJ and the music. Thank you Gene & Mary!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had our wedding last August and we were so glad we chose TEE as our DJ/ emcee for our special day. The wedding was just small and intimate with 30 guests but verybody had a blast! Great music and fun night. I received a lot of compliments for Gene from my guests. Gene and Mary were so accommodating and helpful during the planning process as well. TEE is highly recommended for any occasion, if you need a DJ /Emcee, it's worthy it! Thank you again :)

Profile Picture Lyn, 8/26/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony Music, DJ

Gene and Mary are amazing DJs. Gene really knows how to keep the crowd engaged and entertained, and makes sure that you are staying within your schedule, which was such a peace of mind and extremely helpful. He is an amazing Masters of Ceremony and truly keeps the crowd entertained. His wife Mary is an outstanding DJ and they are both super nice and down to earth. My husband and I were praying for a great DJ and we could not have been happier with Teexperts. They are the best DJs ever and whenever we have any type of events that require DJs we know who we will go with. Teexperts also have a great selection on songs and recommendations from the the moment your guests arrive to the very last song. Everyone at the wedding had so much fun and were so entertained. Gene is very good in knowing which direction to head based on the crowd and the feel of the atmosphere. Everything was great, from the first meeting to the wedding, not to mention we have gained amazing friends! I highly recommend Teexperts, if you are thinking about and researching for DJs for your wedding day or any special event, don't even think twice, go with Teexperts. They also have one of the best prices for being such great DJs and for having a Master of Ceremony and a DJ!

Profile Picture Martina, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow! Gene and Mary were absolutely amazing and on point! We cannot say enough about these two! They MADE our night! You should really try and get these two for your event! They really listen to you and support you and even provide helpful tips and tricks to make your event shine!

Profile Picture Allen, 7/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Gene and his wife are an awesome team. They are great to work with. They were always available when I needed them. They put together a great timeline for my reception. They stayed with the music I picked and specific songs I wanted. They were great with the crowd. They were especially great with the kids. They kept the kids at my wedding entertained and allowed the parents to enjoy their dinner while he played games with the kids. The parents also stayed longer because of this. He helped my wedding reception be on time and go smoothly. I highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Araceli, 6/17/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, Bilingual MC

This team put on an amazing show! They played great music and really got the guests up and dancing and everyone had a great time! They were interactive, fun and made every guests feel welcome and included. They were professional and made the bride and groom feel extra special. I would highly recommend the Total Entertainment Experts for your wedding!

Profile Picture Natalie, 6/17/17, 1 Review

Hi Gene and Mary!

Justin and I just want to thank you for the great services that you provided for us on our wedding day! The day was beautiful and we are still receiving compliments on how well orchestrated everything was. Also, your photo booth guy was great. Guests had let me know how accommodating, patient and professional he was. I was extremely happy with everything! My day wouldn't have been the day it was without you guys. You both are the dream team! I look forward to working with you both in the future!

Thanks again you lovely people!

-Ilyssa & Justin

Profile Picture Ilyssa, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU THANK YOU FOR SENDING FREDY TO BE A PART OF OUR SPECIAL DAY WE WERE REALLY HAPPY FEDY DID AN AMAZING JOB
AND WE WE WERE ALL SATISFIED ??????

Profile Picture Anthony, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gene and Mary did a great job you guys are Awesome!!! My wedding was perfect my husband and I are very pleased how everything came out... We got so many compliments on the great MC we had and how you got the crowd going with the games and dancing, thank you for a night to always remember.

Profile Picture Liz, 1/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gene and Mary were very hands on when it came to planning for our wedding reception and ceremony music. They really went out of their way to make sure we had a clear idea of what was going to happen and that we were happy with the song choices. Unfortunately Gene wasn't able to be the DJ host for our wedding since he had a prior commitment, but he and Mary set us up with one of their guys and it worked out great.

Profile Picture M, 9/5/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Consultation, One Event Per Day

Gene and Mary were amazing from the get go and I am so thankful that I chose such a wonderful company to DJ my wedding! Gene and Mary were both very organized, had a thorough timeline for everything and were so very kind. My first meeting with them was to go over my wedding party, to create a timeline of what would happen during the wedding and reception, and decide the genre of music that my husband and I liked. They kept in touch on a regular basis via email to follow up and see if I needed help with anything. I met with my actual DJ, Fredy, I think like three weeks before the wedding. I had all my songs picked out and just told him to play whatever he needed to in order to get people on the dance floor as my family and friends weren't dancers.....Fredy reviewed the timeline with me and we made some changes ....Fredy was super amazing though. Very friendly and sweet, made himself available if I needed anything and my wedding was a blast! I got so many compliments as to how much fun my wedding was and how it was the best wedding they have ever attended...the music had everything to do with it! I definitely recommend TTE and Fredy to DJ your wedding! They are well worth every penny spent!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We hired Gene for our New Years party. Gene is an all star and a great guy. He is kind, honest, talented, well priced and very professional. He kept our crowd engaged and dancing to the wee hours of the morning. I strongly recommend Gene for any occasion.

Profile Picture Antonio, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gene and Mary are amazing! So easy to work with and kept the party going!
My wedding would not have been the same without them!!! Thank you SO much!!!
So much fun!!!!!

Profile Picture User6211456, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best wedding DJ they are flexible and amazing with the crowd making sure your event is perfect!

Profile Picture Ana, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We booked Gene and Mary for our wedding and we are so glad that we did! My husband and I are both introverts and so we were looking for someone who can make our wedding reception fun for our guests. It was a great decision since after the wedding, our guests couldn't stop raving about our fun and entertaining reception and our amazing DJ. We highly recommend Total Entertainment Experts!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gene and Mary (Total Entertainment Experts) DJed our wedding and did a fantastic job. Gene and Mary met with us a couple times prior to the wedding to go over the ceremony format and talk about the kind of music we wanted to hear. Gene and Mary handled the music and audio for our ceremony, reception toasts
etc., and reception dancing. We like older music (50s-80s) and gave Gene some examples of the kind of stuff we wanted. He did a great job of working with those songs and adding in others that were similar and we liked. Gene acted as the sort of "master of ceremony" during the reception, introducing people and letting the crowd now about the different things that were happening (cake cutting etc.). While Gene is doing this Mary stays back and works the sound controls. Having both of them there is nice. Gene and Mary were very professional and great to work with.

Profile Picture Christopher, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gene and Mary were amazing!! Gene got the crowd going and everybody raved about his MC skills! Gene and Mary made us feel so comfortable! The night couldn't get any better!

Profile Picture maria, 1/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Best DJ ever! Gene and Mary are awesome and they made our wedding so fun and got everyone on the dance floor! They were very easy to work with and and made our day very special. They exceeded our expectations, we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Bethany, 1/16/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

I can't thank Gene and Mary at Total Entertaintment Experts for being so amazing! I could'nt of made a better choice for MC and DJ. They did the DJ, MC, Up lights, and monogram. They are the sweetest! Yet super professional and organized. They were so releaving and make you feel so comfortable. I swear I wish they were family. Lol. Gene is halarious.
So they day of my wedding the venue/reception did alot of wrongs and nearly ruined my wedding night but Gene and Mary saved the day. They totally switched up and took over the flow of things and they really make my night. I was really bummed and irritated as I was barking up the staff for all their mistakes but as soon as Gene came in he made it all better. I 120% recommend him to everyone! You will not be dissapointed. You will be so happy you went with TEE.
When it come to the price, they are great. They work with you and they truly are worth every penny. You can put a price on everything they do for you.

Thank you Gene and Mary. I am looking forward to having you guys at all my life events.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gene and Mary were great from the moment we met them. Before the reception, everything was organized and adjusted. In the day of the reception, everything went smoothly. The guests loved Gene and the wedding games. We would highly recommend Gene and Mary to our friends.

Profile Picture David, 12/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Gene and Mary were awesome!! They really listened to what we wanted and helped us tremendously. I would recommend them to anyone, really happy with their service!!

Profile Picture Juan, 12/14/14, 1 Review