Total DJ's Music Productions Reviews

75 Reviews for Total DJ's Music Productions

• Brittany

Brittany Patterson · Getting married on 08/21/2021

Amazing!!!!!

Cesar at total Dj music productions has made my life so easy. He offers not only dj services but a photo booth, photographer and videographer and much more. One stop shop is the absolute best thing a bride can ask for. It’s easy and painless during this stressful time. The service is absolutely amazing. They will ensure your day is perfect. A DJ makes or breaks a wedding so make sure you book this DJ!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • F

Frank Buffamante · Married on 02/14/2020

Awesome professional respectful

Once I spoke to Ceasar I knew right away there was no other dj company I wanted...he is very respectful and professional, as is Kevin who dj my wedding.....nothing but pure professionalism from this company.....I would highly recommend there services.....I was very very Happy and they made my wedding that much more enjoyable

Sent on 02/24/2020
  • Theresa

Theresa Munoz · Married on 01/19/2020

Amazing! Just Like family!

My fiancé and I reached out to Total DJ’s and spoke with Ceasar! Right away I knew that we were going to hire him! He answered all my questions and made me and my fiancé extremely comfortable! I know that he’s going to make our day so special!

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • F

Fran · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing and so fun!

AMAZING!! These guys really know how to get a party going! We hired Total DJ's for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we could have made. Ceasar was our MC and really knew how to get everyone on their feet. All we wanted was for everyone to dance and have a great time and he went above and beyond our expectations to make that happen. The DJ himself did not have it easy considering he had to play Greek, Italian and English music. Of course he killed it and everyone loved it! The photo booth was a big highlight of the evening so we definitely recommend having one. Total DJ's was beyond 5 stars and we would highly recommend them if you're looking for the best in the New Jersey/New York area.

Sent on 11/04/2019

Lisa Wenz · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing DJ!

Used Total DJ’s for two different parties and Omar worked both of them and they were amazing!! The dance floor was always hopping!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Melissa Schiehsl · Married on 08/18/2019

Super Helpful!

Very helpful and easy to work with! Great online planning tools that really helped guide me in the right direction. We hired an Michael Jackson impersonator through the suggestion of the DJ. It made our wedding fun and unique! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/04/2019

Michelle Braunfotel · Married on 07/19/2019

Great party

TOTAL DJ’s MUSIC PRODUCTIONS - if there were 10 stars I would give them to you! Thank you so much for making my daughters graduation party so much fun! The “ Mirror Booth” was a hit! Adults, teens and the little ones loved getting dressed up and taking funny photos....some serious ones too! Planning a party is stressful but you made it easy, you were on time and kept the fun going for hours! Thank you and I will be recommending your company to my friends.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Mariyam Maksimchak · Married on 04/06/2019

A great time!

I can’t explain how professional and talented this company was. First of all they got there over an hour early to set up and make sure all their equipment was ready. The MC actually sang during dinner!! The music was great and right on point with the crowd. I had the DJ play a few Arabic songs which they were mixed in perfectly. The lighting and smoke machines were great. They threw in the laser machine for FREE. It was a great time! Thank you guys so much. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Angela H · Married on 12/28/2018

Great DJ, great time!

The staff at Total DJ's was amazing from start to finish! We met at the Wedding Salon Expo and connected instantly. There were plenty of vendors to choose from, but the staff was down to earth and easy to talk to. Caesar was so helpful with his many years of experience and added his perspective in our planning process. The interface for selecting music and filling out forms was easy to use. The day of wedding went as discussed. All of the guests had a great time. Artie and Caesar know how to work the crowd! I highly recommend their services for your big day or any other gathering!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Total DJ's Music Productions's reply:

Congratulations once again and thank you for the stellar review. We had such a blast with you and your families. Enjoy your honeymoon!

Amanda · Married on 09/30/2018

If you are looking for a DJ you have found one! I have seen Total DJs at 3 different events (two were weddings) and they are amazing! Great at getting crowd excited and making sure that everyone is having a great time!

Total DJ's Music Productions's reply:

Stop stalking us! Haha jk, we love repeat clients and we love that you love us. Thank you.

Maricela · Married on 09/30/2018

Hands down best DJ around. Made the reception so much fun and had every guest up and dancing. Joey & Mateo you guys are the best!!!!!

Total DJ's Music Productions's reply:

We love what we do! Having a great couple like you two makes our job that much easier! Thank you.

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2018

Total DJs are as good as they come. Not only are they extremely responsive to emails and communication leading up to the wedding, they sends you a survey so the DJ experience is truly personalized to your style. The night of the wedding, Ceasar was entertaining as he spoke to our guests, and had people out on the dance floor from the very beginning. I truly cannot recommend Total DJs enough!

Total DJ's Music Productions's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! We had an amazing time with you guys. Thank you for the referral too!! :)

Christine · Married on 09/22/2018

Joey was amazing! He made the night and had the perfect flow for everything throughout the entire night. He met with us in person and worked really hard to make the night exactly as we had dreamed. He was kind and funny. Would def recommend Total DJs for any event Not just a wedding! Thank you for a wonderful night.

Total DJ's Music Productions's reply:

Wow, this means so much to us. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to celebrate with you! We love what we do.

Kelly · Married on 09/20/2018

Total DJ’s did an amazing job at our school function. I will be using them again in the future for other events. Ceasar was so nice and easy to work with it was a pleasure having him.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Total DJ's Music Productions's reply:

Thank You! It was great to be a part of the younger community. We love giving back and being a positive influence on the youth :)

Jeffrey and Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

Artie was the best DJ we could have asked for. We met prior to the wedding and he tailored the playlist and announcements/sequence of events to our exact specifications. Our wedding night was perfect in large part to Artie’s fantastic job as our DJ. We would highly recommend him for any event, but especially a wedding!

Total DJ's Music Productions's reply:

Jeffrey and Ashley thank you so much for the review. We are humbled and truly thankful you had us for your entertainment. Best of luck to you both and many years of happy love. :)

Victoria · Married on 09/14/2018

We used Total DJs to DJ our reception last month and it was absolutely perfect. Omar was the greatest MC and made our reception so much fun. He was so helpful and quick to answer any questions I had leading up to our big day. He went above and beyond in coordinating the flow of the reception and helped everything run so smoothly. I felt so confident knowing he was there. These guys are so great and I would definitely recommend them!

Total DJ's Music Productions's reply:

Woohoo! Rock on, thank you we had a great time with you as well. :) congratulations!!

Bryan · Married on 09/09/2018

Ceasar and his crew, what can we say about them. THEY WERE FREAKING AWESOMESAUCE!
    For the last 3 weeks we have heard from our guest how amazing the music was. How on target the DJ was. The photo booth mirror was so cool. Our guests took 100’s of pictures. Ceasar’s MC skills were beyond anything we could imagine. He really knows his stuff. I would highly recommend him and the company for any event.

Total DJ's Music Productions's reply:

Awesome sauce! I'll take it! Thank you so much you guys were so much fun we had a blast with you too!

deborah · Married on 09/09/2018

Total did my daughters wedding last month. They went over and beyond my daughter's expectations. I would highly recommend them for DJ and Videography. Their wedding video is amazing. I will recommend Total DJs to all my family and friends.

Total DJ's Music Productions's reply:

We strive to shoot for stars at each event. Treating you like family makes it easy! Thank you for having us.

Paige · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Omar was a dream to work with. He did a wonderful job of making sure that our special songs were played and that the songs he selected flowed with the evening. He came and checked on my husband and I to make sure we were happy and to guide us through the night. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a professional DJ service.

Total DJ's Music Productions's reply:

We are a compassionate group and it's our mission to make sure your happy each step of the way. I'm happy you guys had fun! Means we did our job!

Rose · Married on 09/08/2018

Jarret was amazing and did such a great job at playing the music we requested! He really kept everyone dancing and my family had so much fun at my wedding! Highly recommend Total DJs.

Total DJ's Music Productions's reply:

We strive to always do better and deliver on our promises. Thank you for having us.

Dani · Married on 09/02/2018

These guys were awesome. Very professional and personable, willing to work with our quirky requests :), and overall great addition to the wedding. I am super picky about "cheesy djs," and Ceasar from Total DJs team was anything but cheesy. Thanks so much!

Total DJ's Music Productions's reply:

Thank you! We definitely avoid the cheese! But you guys were so much fun and made it easy for me! Thank you!

Amber · Married on 09/02/2018

Ceasar with DJ Omar was amazing! Great MC & DJ, so nice, so flexible and so responsive. They made the entire event run perfectly; and it was as smooth as we could have hoped. Many thanks to Ceasar & Omar!

Total DJ's Music Productions's reply:

Amber thank you so much for the review. We appreciate the love and we had so much fun with you guys! See you again soon for the 60th Anniversary of your grandparents, we can't wait!

Hillary · Married on 08/31/2018

Artie was the DJ for our wedding reception and he did an incredible job! He kept the reception on schedule and everything flowed smoothly with his emcee skills. Not only was everyone very entertained, but the dance floor was packed all night long!

Total DJ's Music Productions's reply:

We loved your energy from the moment we met. You were so on top of your music and your creative ideas for the grand entrance and bridal party entrance ...it was epic. Thank you so much for having us!

Theresa · Married on 08/25/2018

From start to finish Ceasar and his staff were absolutely amazing! Everyone knows that entertainment is everything and for my husband, music is life! Ceasar was quick to respond and didn’t have that “sales man” voice where you feel like it’s all about the money. He was truly genuine and helped us pick out the perfect package for our theme and price point. It was such a relief to have one less thing to worry about and my guests had an AMAZING time! Wouldn’t stop talking about the music, photo booth and special touches that Ceasar added! Thank you so much for listening and making sure that our day was unforgettable!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Total DJ's Music Productions's reply:

Thank you! We try to treat everyone like family. We definitely don't want to be pushy and salesy (is that a word)? Thank you so much we had a blast with your family. :)

Allison · Married on 08/25/2018

I took a lot of time picking the perfect DJ for my big day. Total DJs were easy to communicate my long list of needs with, personable and professional. I will now be hiring them for corporate events & house parties in the near future. Thank you again!!! One happy bride.

Total DJ's Music Productions's reply:

You were a treat to deal with too. Thank you for being so understanding and allowing us to educate you on the flow of a reception. You guys were so detailed and it really worked out great! Thank you.