Tory's Treasures Reviews

Tory's Treasures 7
  • Matt

Matt Jackson · Married on 08/24/2019

Excellent and Professional

Vickie was AMAZING! She was very professional, came with lots of ideas and suggestions, helped us stay within our budget. She showed up right on time the day of the ceremony with our flowers. She pinned everything on our wedding party and even stayed until the ceremony started to make sure everything was perfect. We can't sing her praises enough. She gets 100 our of 100 in our book. Thank you Vickie

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Tory's Treasures 8
    Tory's Treasures 9

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Great thanks to you and Donnie! I really enjoyed working with you both. Thank you, also, for taking your time to write a review for me! As you know, reviews are important for couples when they are picking their vendors. As always, any referrals would be greatly appreciated! Best of everything to you both!

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2019

Beautiful and Unique Floral Arrangements

Vicki did an amazing job!! She had several options to offer to fit what I was looking for. Her floral selection was stellar. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 07/10/2019

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Sarah. I really appreciate your comments! Reviews are very helpful to future bridal couples in their search for vendors.

Julie · Married on 06/15/2019

Great experience!

I had a great experience with Vicki ! She was very helpful, creative responsive, nice and kind. Very honest business with reasonable prices! Our wedding flowers were gorgeous! Will definitely recommend her with other brides.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Thank you so much Julie! I appreciate your review very much. Reviews definitely help future couples in their vendor search plus it helps to validate my work! It was my pleasure working with you!

Jamie Gastineau · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Florist

Vickie was amazing! She did everything we asked and more. Was willing to work with us to make sure we got exactly what we asked for. Everyone commented on how amazing the flowers were. If you want someone who is creative and does exactly what you want in your price range then this is your place!!

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Tory's Treasures 10
    Tory's Treasures 11
    Tory's Treasures 12
    Tory's Treasures 13
    Tory's Treasures 14

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Jamie, thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review for me and Tory's Treasures! I appreciate your kind words. It was my pleasure to work with you, and I was happy that I could create the flowers to add to your beautiful wedding!
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/23/2019

Made my dream flowers on a baller budget

Amazing prices and Vicky was super kind and walked me through everything. She did everything as promised.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Thank you Samantha for your review of Tory's Treasures services! I really appreciate your comments, and I am sure future bridal couples looking for vendors will appreciate your comments also.
  • LeAnne

Leanne Matthews · Married on 11/24/2018

Tory’s Treasures made my daughter’s wedding absolutely beautiful!

Vickie was wonderful to work with and created beautiful floral arrangements for our daughter’s November wedding. She took our creations and ideas and created beautiful arrangements and scenery to fit our vision perfectly. We will definitely use her again for our future events.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Thank you so much LeAnne! I was honored to be a part of Katie’s wedding day! I truly enjoyed working with you and Katie and creating all of the floral items!

Corey · Married on 11/17/2018

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!

Vicki was amazing to work with! Her flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have dreamed anything better!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Thank you so much Corey! I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review for me and for Tory's Treasures! Hope you had wonderful holidays with your new family! Any referrals would also be greatly appreciated!
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 10/13/2018

A True Blessing

She was WONDERFUL! I had met with 7 different florists before choosing, and she was the most responsive, attentive to detail, and even brought samples for me to look at. She was down to earth and truly loves what she does. I personally work in the wedding industry and she made the most beautiful floral arrangements I could have ever dreamed of, and have ever seen.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Thank you so much Charlotte! It was my pleasure to be able to work with you and create your wedding flowers! I am so happy that I could add to the beauty of your wedding day! You are correct that I really do love what I do! Have a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful and Happy New Year!

Kathy · Married on 08/25/2018

We came across Tori's Treasures are a bridal expo, we worked with Vickie and she was awesome. I had already purchases some flowers that my daughter wanted, Vickie had no issues working with what we had already purchased. She was very pleasant, and listened to our wants. We had to make some small changes 30 days before the wedding and she accommodated with no issues. If I ever need event flowers, she will be my go to person. ( I pray I don't need wedding flowers again :) )
    She used magnets for the boutonnieres and WE LOVED them, they worked really well for the 9 month old, cause when he pulled off the boutonniere the magnet part fell into his pocket.

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Tory's Treasures 15
    Tory's Treasures 16
    Tory's Treasures 17

Vanessa · Married on 08/18/2018

Vicki was amazing to work with from beginning to end! I met her at a bridal show in Indianapolis and decided to set up a meeting with her for my floral needs. She was extremely prepared when meeting with me. She listened to what I wanted and looked at pictures I had, she also had samples of her own work available to show. She wrote out a detailed sheet of every flower arrangement for each person and gave me a price for both fresh and silk flowers and let me choose. The silk flowers she does look extremely real (we only used fresh flowers for my bridal bouquet and my husband’s). I even wanted flowers on my cake and she provided those as well based off a picture I showed her, and my cake looked absolutely gorgeous! The day of, she was on time, went around and gave the flowers to everyone, and stayed with us for about 2 hours to ensure everything was smooth. She even kindly helped me put up other decor for my wedding that did not include her flowers. Pricing wise, she is extremely reasonable and it does not reflect in the quality. All the flowers she provided were gorgeous and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Tory's Treasures 18
    Tory's Treasures 19

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Thank you Vanessa! Your review was very kind, and I appreciate you taking the time to write it! It was my pleasure to work with you and create your wedding flowers!

Maggie · Married on 08/11/2018

We are very happy to have booked Vicki for the flowers for our wedding. She did an amazing job and it was affordable too. I loved the flowers and it certainly made our day even more special. Thank you! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to create your wedding flowers Maggie! I loved working with you and Matthew! It was my pleasure to create the flowers to match the vision you had for your wedding day!

Chelsea · Married on 07/28/2018

Beautiful flowers. Great customer service. Price was very reasonable. Out of all my vendors I used for my wedding - I did not have to worry about the flowers. I knew they would be taken care of from all the planning and discussion that had went into them prior to the wedding. It was a relief to have someone so kind and who truly loved making my wedding day special by the flowers that were created! Would recommend and use again!

Sent on 08/07/2018

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Chelsea, thank you so much for your review! I appreciate your kind words, and I am sure your review will be helpful to future brides searching for a florist! I really did enjoy creating your flowers for your wedding! Hope you have a wonderful married life!

Katie · Married on 07/21/2018

Everything turned out beautiful! I couldn’t have asked for anything else!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Hello Katie! I just wanted to thank you for writing a review for me! I really enjoyed creating your wedding flowers and thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of your wedding!

Rachel · Married on 07/14/2018

The company is absolutely wonderful!! Vicki is such a sweet lady. She had a wonderful eye for what would look good with our colors/design, and helped us pick out flowers. But she was also totally fine with us just telling her! She responded very quickly to emails, and accommodated last minute adjustments. She took care of everything with flowers on the wedding day; it was such a stress reliever. The bouquets were beautiful, and so were the arrangements she brought! I’d HIGHLY recommend her as a florist!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Thank you so much, Rachel, for your review! I really enjoyed working with you and creating your wedding flowers! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding!
  • Monique

Monique · Married on 04/28/2018

Vickie was AMAZING! she captured what we wanted perfectly for our wedding. Vickie answered my many questions promptly and was very understanding and accommodating. Very reasonably priced! highly recommend!

Sent on 05/13/2018

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Monique, thank you for allowing me to create your wedding flowers! It was my honor to work with you! Thank you, also, for writing a review for Tory's Treasures. I am sure it will be a big help for future brides in their search for a florist.

Briana · Married on 02/17/2018

Vicki communications was excellent, she emailed any questions she had for me. She created sample arrangements, that capture the exact look we were hoping for. She’s affordable, professional and prompt! Highly recommend

Sent on 02/20/2018
    Tory's Treasures 20

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Briana, thank you for writing a review for Tory's Treasures! it was my pleasure to be able to create the centerpieces for the bridal shower you had for Monique! That was a fun extra for me!

Veronica · Married on 12/03/2017

Vicki was amazing ! She took everything I imagined and turned it into the beautiful bouquet that I had for my wedding! My husband's boutonniere looked amazing on him! Couldn't have asked for more! Thank you Vicki!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Tory's Treasures 21
    Tory's Treasures 22

L · Married on 09/16/2017

Vicki was excellent with making my flowers perfect for the big day. Also the price was exactly what we were looking for. She was very honest about cost and how to save money and that was helpful when paying for a wedding. She even came early to help pin on the flowers, make sure none look wilted in the photos, and to make extra just in case, She was wonderful! So happy we found her, she made our day so special!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

She was wonderful to work with. The flowers turned out beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Thank you so much, Melissa, for your review! I really appreciate it!

Josie · Married on 07/07/2017

Vicki went ABOVE and BEYOND on my flowers for my wedding! She stayed in my budget and all of the flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! She even brought extra just incase if we needed it. I would DEFIANTLY recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Melanie · Married on 05/20/2017

Vicki was wonderful to work with - she is so nice and willing to do anything so you have the flower look that you are going for while staying within budget.

Sent on 06/01/2017

alisha · Married on 05/20/2017

It was a pleasure working with Vicki to create my wedding flowers. We had a meeting where we sat down and discussed what I wanted and how it would all come together. I am a pretty undesicive person so I had a lot of last minute add ons that Vicki gladly accepted! She was quick to respond to questions and changes. She uses a magnet on the back of the corsages so it wouldn't leave a mark on the women's dresses, and all our family was impressed! Vicki made the flowers very affordable as well!

Sent on 06/04/2017

JIllian · Married on 11/28/2015

Vicki is fantastic! She was so receptive to my ideas and I truly felt like I was working with her to make my wedding day look exactly the way I was imagining. When looking for a florist, I was looking for someone that was reliable, affordable, and created a quality product. I could not have asked for more with Vicki and Tory's Treasures. We also decided to do a few do it yourself pieces and I was very grateful for Vicki's willingness to ensure the items were properly placed while we were in between the ceremony and the reception. Thank you Vicki!

Sent on 01/03/2016
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 12/22/2018

Basic Yet Elegant at a Good Price

I admit to having some reservations when I first contacted Vicki, but I was very impressed and pleased with the end result!
    The pictures on the WeddingWire page are mostly amateur, and the arrangements seem rather dated. That said, I had a winter wedding, so florals weren't really a priority. I just needed some simple greenery at a low price. I met up with Vicki and she was very attentive to those needs. She keeps things old-school (don't expect any Pinterest-worthy idea boards), but she's been in business for a long time and her experience is obvious. There were a few miscommunications as to the number of boutineers vs corsages vs bouquets and who they belonged to, as well as what types of flowers/greenery each contained, but she was very communicative and we sorted it all out easily enough. She was very flexible to the changing needs of the bridal party.
    Vicki toured the venue with my mother to get a better idea of what kinds of garlands/etc were needed. She made sure all of the greenery was installed before the rehearsal dinner. It was all real and smelled amazing! She also pinned all of the corsages herself to make sure they were done correctly. Everything was perfect for the wedding. We used the bouquets as centerpieces at the dinner, and after the wedding Vicki made sure the greenery found new homes as donations instead of being thrown away.
    In all, we had 6 wreaths of various sizes, 3 fireplace drapes, the unity candle arrangment, and one stairway arrangment on top of a 12-person bridal court, 9 family members, and a handful of other noteworthy guests. I was incredibly impressed with all of her arrangements, but especially my bouquet and the unity candle wreath. It was exactly what I wanted, even though I was rather vague in that description. Vicki just read my mind!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Tory's Treasures 34
    Tory's Treasures 35
    Tory's Treasures 36

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for your review. I enjoyed working with you and creating your flowers! We did have a few bumps along the way, but managed to get it all worked out in the end! I will work on my website to get it updated. The pictures are great! Thank you also for including them.

Denaes Greiner · Married on 10/06/2018

Affordable prices and quality flowers

She was super affordable and did an amazing job with my flowers! I was able to do a free consultation with her and that really helped me decide what direction to go. The centerpieces and bouquets were beautiful! I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Tory's Treasures 37

Tory's Treasures's reply:

Thank you, Denaes, for your review and recommendation! I enjoyed working with you to help you decide what flowers and arrangements you wanted for your wedding!