Tori Parker Photography Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Gerain
    Gerain A. Getting married on 06/03/2024

Better than I could've imagined

I truly recommend using Victoria's services she is a talented artist with a great eye for details. Victoria will help you feel happy, attractive and comfortable during the entire shoot. She was gracious enough to assist me in proposing to my now Fiance (spoiler: she said yes!) It was perfect and it may not have been if it wasn't for Victoria. She chose the location, helped with the outfits and positioning; to top it off she hid the ring for me and came up with a great plan to pop the question. It was executed perfect and the photos look amazing! She was able to capture our love, personalities and that very moment when she saw the ring. It was very special to us and now we have these amazing photos to cherish forever. Victoria I can't thank you enough, we will see you at the wedding!

Tori Parker Photography's reply:

You are too kind to me, thank you for this encouragement. You guys are the best and it was truly an honor to capture the moment for you two. LOVE YOU BOTH!
  • Cameron
    Cameron G. Married on 10/23/2022

Wonderful!

I feel like I'm a little bit late to post, but Tori was such an amazing photographer for us and our wedding. We fell in love with Tori's photography and after talking once, we knew that we had to have her as our official photographer. She was extremely nice to work with, very cheerful and upbeat. She always responded back pretty quickly, and had some great ideas for us when we needed them. Our photos turned out absolutely stunning, and we will cherish these photos forever. Highly highly recommend her and her work! Thanks, Tori! ❤️

Tori Parker Photography's reply:

AHHHH! You are the kindest, thank you so much, this made my day! These moments were so special, honored have been a part of it.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Angie
    Angie A. Married on 09/03/2022

Tori is a candid QUEEN!

Tori is an absolute gem! Her positive energy and good vibes helped make our wedding day so special. She is incredibly positive and easy to work with, and my husband and I were so happy with how our photos came out. She turned them around in just 5 weeks and boy did she DELIVER. From the moment we had our initial call, I knew she was the right fit for us. She's incredibly kind and accommodating, and her whole process made for a seamless experience. She is a candid QUEEN so if that's the style you're after, pick her. Now!

Tori Parker Photography's reply:

I can't even beginnnnn to describe the honor it was to capture your wedding day, Angie! Adore you and can't thank you enough for these sweet words!! ILYSM
  • Felicia
    Felicia E. Married on 07/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hurriance Ian didn't stop this wedding!

Due to Hurricane Ian, my client's wedding had some unexpected changes to their wedding day. It is a pleasure working with quality wedding professionals, Claire was the photographer for the day. She was calm and collected and was able to adapt to their timeline changes to make sure that my Clients had their outdoor photos. Even though it rained during the ceremony, Claire and her team still managed to go outside into the rain and take the most unbelievable photos for their wedding!

Tori Parker Photography's reply:

So wonderful working with you, Felicia! Thank you for all the kind words!!! Hoping to work together more soon!
  • Morgan
    Morgan H. Married on 04/02/2022

That⠹s my girl

Choosing Tori as our photographer was the BEST decision. You’re getting more than just a photographer, you’re getting someone who truly wants to serve you through the entire process. On our wedding day, she did everything from speaking to the DJ to ensuring we ate. She even helped me, as the bride, stay calm when all I wanted to do was panic.

Her editing style was EXACTLY what I envisioned. Her attention to detail and her ability to capture the authenticity of the day is pure talent! From the initial phone call we connected instantly and I truly enjoyed getting to know her. She captures the feelings, the emotions, and all that you want to see in a picture when you’re looking at it. Our wedding gallery was everything I could’ve ever wanted. I cried looking through all of our photos and find myself flipping through them almost every single day.

Tori has such a radiant, down to earth personality and we enjoyed sharing our big day with her! She has such a passion and love for LOVE (and baby cows) and it shows. She’s extremely talented, professional, and I HIGHY recommend her to anyone searching for a photographer.

Tori Parker Photography's reply:

Morgan, are you kidding me?! I do not deserve you, this is so kind and I am so grateful for your kind words. I loved everything about your wedding day, what an honor to capture it for you and Jason!!
    Hannah H. Married on 03/20/2022

10/10 Would recommend!

Working with Tori was everything I dreamed it would be! I wanted a photographer that I felt comfortable with and could trust as I am a very anxious person and sometimes can feel a little shy with a camera pointed at me. Tori and her team made me and my husband feel so comfortable and we had so much fun taking both our engagement photos and wedding day photos! We adore our photos! Tori was so flexible with everything on our big day. She was amazing to work with and I can’t recommend her more!

Tori Parker Photography's reply:

Hannah!!! Thank you so much! :') Beyond grateful for you guys. Thanks for trusting me with these memories!!!
  • Emily
    Emily H. Married on 02/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I couldn't recommend Tori Parker Photography more!

Wedding days can be stressful and looking back, not everything plays out just as desired. I can say with absolute certainty, I will always look back on my wedding day with joy knowing that I chose Tori Parker Photography to shoot my special day. Tori was professional, personable and worked with me to capture moments that are going to last a lifetime. She was kind to all of our wedding guests and made me feel at ease while we took photos. Not only was she a great photographer to have at the wedding, the pictures she took were stunning and I couldn't have asked for more. I couldn't recommend Tori Parker Photography more.

Tori Parker Photography's reply:

I can't even beginnnnn to describe the honor it was to capture your wedding day, Emily. Adore you and can't thank you enough for these sweet words.
    Abbey R. Married on 10/02/2021

She’s Your Girl!

Such an honor and blessing to work with this beautiful soul! Our day was a dream - Effortless, stress free and pure bliss all thanks to Tori and her wonderful team. To witness her craft, poise, and grace was to witness a true artist and professional - Unfortunately given the climate of everything, we had to select a new photographer days before our big day. One text to Tori and within a few hours, we had one secured :) Thank you for being you and for bringing our day to life - Highly recommend to all!

Tori Parker Photography's reply:

Abbey! You make my day, still not over how amazing it was to be a part of this wedding. We adore you and Tylor, thank you always for trusting us.
    Ashlyn C. Married on 09/04/2021

Wedding photography

Tori is truly amazing! Her photos are so beautiful and captured our wedding day perfectly! She made us feel comfortable and natural as she captured photos all day. It felt like having an extra friend around, hyping us up and helping the day go by smoothly. She took so many pictures and we are completely in love with all of them. She even sent us a thoughtful gift to our home after our album was complete. Tori is kind, fun, and extremely talented at what she does. She was one of our favorite wedding vendors and I highly recommend her and her team!

Tori Parker Photography's reply:

You are an angel, Ashyn, I love you & Preston so much, still so honored to have captured your best day ever!
    Corrine H. Married on 09/04/2021

Nothing Short of Magical

Working with Tori is nothing short of magical. From start to finish, she made us feel as though the whole earth had slowed, and we were the only things of importance. With every photo she delivered to us, that same magic was captured!

Tori Parker Photography's reply:

You're the best ever, thank you for such kind words. I am so thankful for you, thanks for always trusting me with your memories. I LOVE YA!
  • Jenna
    Jenna H. Married on 08/22/2021

What an incredible photographer

Tori is the sweetest, most patient vendor you could ever hire for your wedding. She continually encouraged everyone throughout taking both our engagement and wedding photos. Always calm and prepared, she absolutely made our day. Not only is she incredible to work with day of, but her final photos are phenomenal.

Tori Parker Photography's reply:

You are a joy, I loved capturing this day and spending it with you guys. Everything was gorgeous and so full of happiness, thank you for trusting me with your memories!!
    Julie P. Married on 06/12/2021

More Than Just A Photographer

When you choose Tori Parker, you’re getting more than just someone to take pictures of your event; you’re getting someone who truly wants to serve you through the entire process. On our wedding day, she did everything from helping tie shoes to ensuring we ate the cake that we wanted so badly. She even helped me, as the bride, stay calm when all I wanted to do was panic. Tori is more than just a photographer, she is a friend.

Tori Parker Photography's reply:

You know I adore you, right? You are the best, thank you for such kind, thoughtful words. I am so grateful for you and Caleb!
  • F
    Fes H. Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing photographer

Simply amazing down to earth photographer! Would definitely recommend her to friends and family. A+++++

Tori Parker Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, I had such a blast working alongside you! You are a JOY and so incredibly gifted at what you do!!
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 05/08/2021

Beautiful photos

Tori photographed my outdoor wedding and made us look incredible for our tiny, ten-person wedding. My wife is normally nervous having her picture taken, but Tori made her feel comfortable and happy. We got a handful of sample pictures that night, and they have all turned out just like we hoped!

Tori Parker Photography's reply:

Absolutely adore you both, thank you for trusting me with your memories and wedding day. It was my honor, truly!
    Sophie E. Married on 11/14/2020

Couples Beach Session

Victoria is an absolute dream!! Not only was the scheduling process beyond easy and there were a few rescheduled due to weather, she was SO much fun to work with. Many times when people ask me about my session, one of the first questions I get is, “was it ever awkward?” or “how did you know what to do?” And the answer is so simple. NO! Victoria helps with all the posing and gets you so comfortable where you’re literally become so in the moment that you’re confidently doing your own thing. Her editing is also beautiful!! She captures the feelings, the emotions, and all that you want to see in a picture when you’re looking at it with your significant other in the present moment of fifty years from now. You remember all of that and it floods in like a wave! I’d recommend Victoria ANY DAY and I am so thankful to have had this opportunity to share such incredible moments with her. I look forward to the many that will come!!
  • Castotobe
    Meghan M. Married on 10/24/2020

Victoria Holbert Visuals

Tori is so sweet and amazingly talented!! She captured our best day and I can't stop looking at our photos! Best decision hiring Tori. ❤️✨
    Amie G. Married on 09/05/2020

Great! So much fun!

Tori was absolutely wonderful! She made us feel like naturals in front of the camera and she made the experience SO FUN! She has such a radiant personality and we enjoyed sharing our big day with her! I would highly recommend her to anyone searching for a photographer.
    Jacey L. Married on 08/22/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You NEED Tori capturing your day!!

Working with Tori was an absolute dream! She put my husband, my family, and myself at such ease the whole day and made us all feel so comfortable. Spending the day with Tori was SO much fun - She made us laugh all day long and captured our day so perfectly. She is unbelievably talented and the sweetest soul! Truly, we can't say enough about how much we loved working with Tori. Everyone needs a Tori Holbert capturing their special day - 10/10 recommend!!!
  • Hannelore
    Hannelore R. Married on 05/24/2020

The sweetest wedding photographer

Tori was such a blessing on our SPECIAL DAY. She made us feel so comfortable and cared for. She was efficient and on top of literally everything! Tori's work captured every special detail, moment, and so much more. From the very beginning of the day to the craziness of the evening she was always there to capture the PERFECT photos! We are so thankful and would definitely recommend her to soon-to-be-married couples :)
    Meghan D. Married on 05/09/2020

So talented

Oh my gosh, where do I even begin?!

One of the most important things about our wedding was the photography. Because Adam and I chose to get married at the Beach, I knew it would be a process to find a good photographer. I am extremely particular about editing style & the type of photography that I like. I spent a month interviewing different photographers, asking for galleries (I wanted to see how each photographer captured GROUPS, detail shots, and individual portraits) and Tori was BY FAR the best. Her editing style was EXACTLY what I envisioned.

Tori sent me a number of different wedding & engagement galleries and I could just FEEL THE LOVE from the photos. Her attention to detail and her ability to capture the authenticity of the day is pure talent!

We decided to get engagement photos so that we would feel more comfortable in front of the camera and we knew INSTANTLY that choosing Tori was the BEST decision. We connected instantly and truly enjoyed getting to know her. She has such a passion and love for LOVE and it shows.

Tori is also incredibly easy to work with! She was VERY accommodating during the madness of COVID and checked in on us during the wedding process. She’s professional, trustworthy, and INCREDIBLY talented.

You will NOT regret choosing her to capture your day!
    Melissa H. Married on 04/25/2020

Tori was the best!

My husband and I are SO THANKFUL we hired Tori to be our engagement, boudoir, and wedding photographer!! We worked with her over the course of a year between all of the shoots and she was so intentional about not only capturing great shots, but becoming a dear friend. I think that her intentionality and friendly nature is SO key in her process, it made us feel SO comfortable and therefore captured such NATURAL and beautiful shots!!! GO WITH TORI, you will not regret it!!!
  • Allison
    Allison N. Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing photographer !

I found Tori a few weeks before my "micro-wedding." She was very responsive, professional and overall just a nice person! She was very accommodating. I did not have much of a plan for the wedding as it was a last minute decision after our big wedding was postponed. She went with the flow and gave direction when needed.

Most importantly, the photos she took were absolutely stunning! We are in love with them all. She gave us sneak peaks that same day. She helped pose us and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We couldn't have had a better photographer!
  • Michaela
    Michaela Married on 12/21/2019

Amazingly talented !!!!

Victoria is one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met . She did an amazing job capturing my wedding day I couldn’t be more please with her talent!
    Christine S. Married on 10/26/2019

Victoria is the best!!❤️

Victoria was an absolute DREAM for our wedding! She absolutely LOVES love and you can tell & she has such a passion for capturing it!! She was very communicative & considerate & so fun to be around on our wedding day!!
    I have some health problems & she was really thoughtful of how I was feeling & how to make me more comfortable. My husband and I both love how the photos turned out! And so many people have reached out to us telling us how moving and magical the photos are!❤️ I couldn’t agree more!
    Love Victoria & I would recommend her to anyone!!☺️