Tori Parker Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Gerain
    Gerain A. Getting married on 06/03/2024

Better than I could've imagined

I truly recommend using Victoria's services she is a talented artist with a great eye for details. Victoria will help you feel happy, attractive and comfortable during the entire shoot. She was gracious enough to assist me in proposing to my now Fiance (spoiler: she said yes!) It was perfect and it may not have been if it wasn't for Victoria. She chose the location, helped with the outfits and positioning; to top it off she hid the ring for me and came up with a great plan to pop the question. It was executed perfect and the photos look amazing! She was able to capture our love, personalities and that very moment when she saw the ring. It was very special to us and now we have these amazing photos to cherish forever. Victoria I can't thank you enough, we will see you at the wedding!
  • Ashlyn
    Ashlyn C. Married on 09/04/2021

Wedding photography

Tori is truly amazing! Her photos are so beautiful and captured our wedding day perfectly! She made us feel comfortable and natural as she captured photos all day. It felt like having an extra friend around, hyping us up and helping the day go by smoothly. She took so many pictures and we are completely in love with all of them. She even sent us a thoughtful gift to our home after our album was complete. Tori is kind, fun, and extremely talented at what she does. She was one of our favorite wedding vendors and I highly recommend her and her team!
    Corrine H. Married on 09/04/2021

Nothing Short of Magical

Working with Tori is nothing short of magical. From start to finish, she made us feel as though the whole earth had slowed, and we were the only things of importance. With every photo she delivered to us, that same magic was captured!
  • Jenna
    Jenna H. Married on 08/22/2021

What an incredible photographer

Tori is the sweetest, most patient vendor you could ever hire for your wedding. She continually encouraged everyone throughout taking both our engagement and wedding photos. Always calm and prepared, she absolutely made our day. Not only is she incredible to work with day of, but her final photos are phenomenal.
  • F
    Fes H. Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing photographer

Simply amazing down to earth photographer! Would definitely recommend her to friends and family. A+++++
  • Emily
    Emily C. Married on 05/08/2021

Beautiful photos

Tori photographed my outdoor wedding and made us look incredible for our tiny, ten-person wedding. My wife is normally nervous having her picture taken, but Tori made her feel comfortable and happy. We got a handful of sample pictures that night, and they have all turned out just like we hoped!
    Sophie E. Married on 11/14/2020

Couples Beach Session

Victoria is an absolute dream!! Not only was the scheduling process beyond easy and there were a few rescheduled due to weather, she was SO much fun to work with. Many times when people ask me about my session, one of the first questions I get is, “was it ever awkward?” or “how did you know what to do?” And the answer is so simple. NO! Victoria helps with all the posing and gets you so comfortable where you’re literally become so in the moment that you’re confidently doing your own thing. Her editing is also beautiful!! She captures the feelings, the emotions, and all that you want to see in a picture when you’re looking at it with your significant other in the present moment of fifty years from now. You remember all of that and it floods in like a wave! I’d recommend Victoria ANY DAY and I am so thankful to have had this opportunity to share such incredible moments with her. I look forward to the many that will come!!
  • Castotobe
    Meghan M. Married on 10/24/2020

Victoria Holbert Visuals

Tori is so sweet and amazingly talented!! She captured our best day and I can't stop looking at our photos! Best decision hiring Tori. ❤️✨
    Amie G. Married on 09/05/2020

Great! So much fun!

Tori was absolutely wonderful! She made us feel like naturals in front of the camera and she made the experience SO FUN! She has such a radiant personality and we enjoyed sharing our big day with her! I would highly recommend her to anyone searching for a photographer.
    Jacey L. Married on 08/22/2020

You NEED Tori capturing your day!!

Working with Tori was an absolute dream! She put my husband, my family, and myself at such ease the whole day and made us all feel so comfortable. Spending the day with Tori was SO much fun - She made us laugh all day long and captured our day so perfectly. She is unbelievably talented and the sweetest soul! Truly, we can't say enough about how much we loved working with Tori. Everyone needs a Tori Holbert capturing their special day - 10/10 recommend!!!
  • Hannelore
    Hannelore R. Married on 05/24/2020

The sweetest wedding photographer

Tori was such a blessing on our SPECIAL DAY. She made us feel so comfortable and cared for. She was efficient and on top of literally everything! Tori's work captured every special detail, moment, and so much more. From the very beginning of the day to the craziness of the evening she was always there to capture the PERFECT photos! We are so thankful and would definitely recommend her to soon-to-be-married couples :)
  • Meghan
    Meghan D. Married on 05/09/2020

So talented

Oh my gosh, where do I even begin?!

One of the most important things about our wedding was the photography. Because Adam and I chose to get married at the Beach, I knew it would be a process to find a good photographer. I am extremely particular about editing style & the type of photography that I like. I spent a month interviewing different photographers, asking for galleries (I wanted to see how each photographer captured GROUPS, detail shots, and individual portraits) and Tori was BY FAR the best. Her editing style was EXACTLY what I envisioned.

Tori sent me a number of different wedding & engagement galleries and I could just FEEL THE LOVE from the photos. Her attention to detail and her ability to capture the authenticity of the day is pure talent!

We decided to get engagement photos so that we would feel more comfortable in front of the camera and we knew INSTANTLY that choosing Tori was the BEST decision. We connected instantly and truly enjoyed getting to know her. She has such a passion and love for LOVE and it shows.

Our wedding gallery was everything I could’ve ever wanted. I cried looking through all of our photos and find myself flipping through them almost every single day.

Tori is also incredibly easy to work with! She was VERY accommodating during the madness of COVID and checked in on us during the wedding process. She’s professional, trustworthy, and INCREDIBLY talented.

You will NOT regret choosing her to capture your day!
  • MELISSA
    Melissa H. Married on 04/25/2020

Tori was the best!

My husband and I are SO THANKFUL we hired Tori to be our engagement, boudoir, and wedding photographer!! We worked with her over the course of a year between all of the shoots and she was so intentional about not only capturing great shots, but becoming a dear friend. I think that her intentionality and friendly nature is SO key in her process, it made us feel SO comfortable and therefore captured such NATURAL and beautiful shots!!! GO WITH TORI, you will not regret it!!!
  • Allison
    Allison N. Married on 04/11/2020

Amazing photographer !

I found Tori a few weeks before my "micro-wedding." She was very responsive, professional and overall just a nice person! She was very accommodating. I did not have much of a plan for the wedding as it was a last minute decision after our big wedding was postponed. She went with the flow and gave direction when needed.

Most importantly, the photos she took were absolutely stunning! We are in love with them all. She gave us sneak peaks that same day. She helped pose us and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We couldn't have had a better photographer!
  • Michaela
    Michaela Married on 12/21/2019

Amazingly talented !!!!

Victoria is one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met . She did an amazing job capturing my wedding day I couldn’t be more please with her talent!
    Christine S. Married on 10/26/2019

Victoria is the best!!❤️

Victoria was an absolute DREAM for our wedding! She absolutely LOVES love and you can tell & she has such a passion for capturing it!! She was very communicative & considerate & so fun to be around on our wedding day!!
    I have some health problems & she was really thoughtful of how I was feeling & how to make me more comfortable. My husband and I both love how the photos turned out! And so many people have reached out to us telling us how moving and magical the photos are!❤️ I couldn’t agree more!
    Love Victoria & I would recommend her to anyone!!☺️
    Caroline C. Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing job!

Best decision we made for our wedding was hiring Tori! She was amazing and is such a delight to work with! Loved all of our pictures!
  • Rachel
    Rachel T. Married on 05/17/2019

Perfect girl for the job!

When choosing my wedding photographer, I actually had a couple photographers that were available for my date and I had to choose between them. Going with Victoria was the absolute BEST decision I could’ve made and I’m so glad I made it! She captures moments and emotions. When I look through my pictures from our wedding day, heck, when anyone looks through the pictures from our wedding day, they can see the love and happiness radiating from me and my husband. They can see how much of a party it was! Victoria is a phenomenal photographer and a phenomenal person. I would choose her again and again!!
    Avery G. Married on 12/23/2018

Amazing experience with Tori!!

Tori shot my first photo session with my now-fiancé in 2019- the two of us were so nervous and awkward, but Tori made us feel at ease immediately with her warm and welcoming personality! We loved how each photo showed candidness and true feelings and love within our relationship rather than being too posed. The pictures turned out amazing and now make for the best decor around our home! She’s the sweetest, most talented photographer and we treasure her work! Overall, working with Tori was a wonderful experience and we can’t wait to do it again!!
    Sabrina B. Married on 10/27/2018

You will not be dissappointed

Ok. Lemme break this down for y’all. Victoria is amazing. Not only is she the sweetest, most kind hearted person I know, she takes some BOMB pictures. She sent me a JUST A FEW of the photos she took for my wedding day and my friends and family cannot stop talking about how gorgeous they are. She took the most simple backgrounds and turned them into stunning backdrops. She made my colors cohesive with the surroundings and editing in ways that honestly blow my mind. If her photography isn’t enough to sell her, her personality is. She is so easy to work with, she is flexible, hardworking, and sooo passionate about what she does. She will do everything in her power to make sure your day is perfect. She will go above and beyond (like pumping a foundation pump for five minutes trying to get the last bit of makeup out. True story.)
    I love the girl to death and was beyond honored for her to take my wedding photos. She will make your day so special and you will not be disappointed when you hire Victoria Conner to capture your big day.
    Candace M. Married on 10/06/2018

Photography

She is one of the best people I have ever met and and even better photographer! Victoria was so genuinely excited to be there with us and made everyone feel so comfortable in front of the camera. I would recommend her to everyone I know. Not only was she a phenomenal photographer, she is incredibly flexible and will do her best to accomplish the couple's vision. She is awesome!!!
    Corin F. Married on 09/29/2018

Captured our day perfectly!

Victoria was an absolute amazing photographer. She made me and my husband feel so comfortable in front of the camera. She captured everything from the raw moments to the dancing the night away. Multiple people in our wedding party came to us afterwards to tell us how amazing they thought she was. Hiring her as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!
    Esther N. Married on 03/31/2018

AMAZING photographer. You won’t regret asking her!

Victoria is such an amazing photographer. Not only does she capture really special moments, but she also made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera. You won’t regret hiring her. The passion that she has for photography and capturing photos of special days burns brightly. I couldn’t imagine asking anyone else.
  • O
    Olivia M. Married on 10/19/2017

Awesome photography experience!

I cannot recommend Tori enough! She did my engagement photos back when she was in the start of her photography career. I had no clue what to expect. She made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable and natural! She gave us direction that was easy to follow and made the whole experience so memorable and fun! The pictures we received from her were amazing (much beyond what you’d expect for the price and her experience level at that time). One of my bigger regrets from my wedding was not setting aside more funds to hire her as our photographer (her rates are very reasonable, we just paid for our own wedding and had to REALLY penny pinch and make cuts we didn’t want to). You will not regret hiring her! I promise her presence and her work is very much worth it.