Topp in Designz Ltd. Reviews

75 | James Hill, JM

75 Reviews for Topp in Designz Ltd.

Taryn · Married on 10/14/2017

Sheri-Ann and her team at Topp in Designz are the best at what they do. They are pleasant, patient and very creative. As a bride who acted as the wedding planner, I couldn't have asked for more support. I fully recommend and endorse Topp in Designz!!!!

Margaret · Married on 09/02/2017

I am very impressed with the customer service and the quality of product received from Toppin. As a first time MOB- I was a bit nervous but at Toppin I relaxed and was guided according to my wishes and received beautiful wedding invitations that were perfect for the theme of the wedding. Thank you Sheri-Ann and team Toppin!

Diana · Married on 07/08/2017

I was very happy with my wedding invitations & programmes. The staff was accommodating and patient with me. Other products I have bought are also great. I currently have a custom order pending for a baby shower (not mine:D) and I'm looking forward to a wonderful product. - Diana H.

Laurie · Married on 07/01/2017

Sherri and her team were awesome! The invitations, programs and all the wedding stationary were just beautiful!

Ava-Marie · Married on 05/20/2017

Absolutely the best service I could ask for. The level of consistency is excellent as I can never doubt the deliverable. ! I would recommend Toppin ten times over!

Anthony · Married on 02/18/2017

It was great working with Sheri-ann and the team at Topp. Very professional and excellent service.

• User6833436 · 1+ year ago

Excellent Service. Elegant and beautiful designs. Thank you!

Ramona · Married on 11/26/2016

The product quality is second to none. We both loved it and our guests gave us positive feedback. Sheri is amazing at what she does.

Sophia · Married on 08/13/2016

From the very start Toppin Designz made my wedding dreams come true. The invitations, favour boxes, programs and seating chart were so classy and of excellent quality. They fit right into the theme of my wedding. Sherri-Ann delivered excellent customer service. Everything was delivered on time, her attention to detail was impeccable and she gave good creative advice where I needed it. I loved working with Toppin Designz and would recommend them to anyone looking for good quality creative customized invitations, favors and other wedding stationery.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Topp in Designz Ltd.'s reply:

Thank you so much Sophia for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure working with you.

Stephanie · Married on 06/18/2016

We used Topp In Designz Ltd for our invitations, menu and our seating chart and they all looked wonderful!!! Sheri-Ann was great to work with and had so many great ideas. We told her our theme and she created a beautiful and elegant design that we loved! We got so many compliments on her work and I would not hesitate to use her again!!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Topp in Designz Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks Stephanie! It was certainly a pleasure....all the best!

Kacy · Married on 12/28/2015

SheriAnn Topping is one of the most creative, professional and courteous vendors I have dealt with for my wedding. All my guest were so impressed with the Favors, invitations and the program. Persons keep asking me where did I get all this excellent work done.

Thank You SheriAnn you are the best. I cannot do another event without you.

Kacy Jefferson

Sent on 12/29/2015

Topp in Designz Ltd.'s reply:

Kacy, Thank you so much for choosing us and your kind words! All the best to you and yours!

Jodi-Ann · Married on 11/28/2015

Excellent quality, superb service, extremely efficient and knowledgeable.

Diba · Married on 09/12/2015

I had seen the work done by Toppin Designz over the years and always wished I had a reason to work with them.
    They did my wedding favours and personalized water bottle at the last minute, the work quality and professionalism was amazing. I was told 'not to worry,this is what we do.'
    They really made me feel as if my wedding was the only one that mattered.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Topp in Designz Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks for your kind words, it was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best! Again Congratulations!

Regina · Married on 08/30/2015

The Team was so helpful and eager ! They were able to bring life to my "crazy bridal thoughts" . I felt at ease, and extremely comfortable . All items were ready before due date.

Tiffany · Married on 08/30/2015

Vendor is very professional and easy to work with. Vendor helped us create beautiful welcome bags for our wedding guests to include a wedding weekend itinerary and signature souvenirs representing the island of Jamaica where we had our wedding. The welcome bags were the perfect introduction to a fun-filled and amazing weekend.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Topp in Designz Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks for your kind words, It was great working with you both and we wish you all the best ! Again Congratulations!

Chantelle · Married on 08/08/2015

My husband and I used Topp in Designz for all things stationery for our summer wedding in Jamaica. From our electronic save the dates to the wedding signs and even the customized cake topper, everything was absolutely perfect. Topp In Designz got our vision from day one and produced creative, unique, high quality products for our wedding. Topp in Designz's founder, Sheri-Ann, was extremely professional and it was a pleasure to work with her especially coming down to the wire. She worked diligently (even with my last minute changes) to make sure we received everything on time and in perfect condition. I would recommend her a thousand times over! Best stationery company in Jamaica!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Topp in Designz Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks for your kind words. We wish you all the best! Again Congratulations!

Davina · Married on 07/25/2015

I was very impressed with Topp In Designz services. I met with Sheri-Ann a week before my wedding for my seating chart, and she superseded my expectations. I liked that she incorporated our needs by adding our own personal touch, and giving us helpful advice to give it that "wow" factor. Our seating chart looked amazing and it got raving reviews from many of our guests.

Erica · Married on 03/14/2015

We live in NYC and had a destination wedding in Montego Bay, Jamaica. We asked Topp in Designz to make us three party favors. A bottle of rum with our photo, personalized blue Mountain coffee and Jamaican hot sauce bottles. We didn't get to Jamaica until two days before our wedding but were pleasantly surprised because our favors came out amazing!! We recommend Topp in Designz wholeheartedly if you're having a destination wedding in Jamaica and need favors (their prices are also reasonable).

Sent on 03/20/2015

Topp in Designz Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks Erica & Richard for your kind words. We enjoyed personalizing your wedding favors. Congratulations and all the best. Thanks again for choosing us! Regards, Sheri

Christina · Married on 02/08/2015

I got my invitations, programs and guest book done by them and I was very happy with the finished products. I would definitely use them again for future events. The quality of their work is excellent and it surpassed my expectations. They are very friendly, patient, creative and responsive. They can create anything you need. Thank you again!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Topp in Designz Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks for your kind words Christina! It was truly a pleasure!

Renee · Married on 01/03/2015

Toppin Designz is a phenomenal company. Sheri-Ann's talent is exquisite her attention to detail is what sets her a part.... Truly an amazing company. My wedding was more special because of the details and they captured my vision to a T!! I highly recommend toppin designz for all your wedding stationary/accessory needs! Bar None!

Ro-Yen · Married on 11/08/2014

Toppin Designz had awesome service and excellent quality products. They were very flexible and accommodating to my ideas and making my day special. She made us some beautiful paper flower panels that were a hit and definitely started a trend here in Jamaica. I will recommend to anyone who needs anything paper!

Syntyche · Married on 10/11/2014

Sherri-Ann of Topp In Designz was an absolute pleasure to work with! All the products I ordered were exactly what i wanted and more!!!! Definitely will do business with the team over at Topp In Designs again!

Emely · Married on 08/16/2014

As a procratinator (yes I hate planning things), I waited far too long to iron out some details however I loved the fact that from the minute we met was instantly put at ease about my invites, programme, menu, gifts & favors . . . You didn't make me feel rushed, you took your time with me, reviewed & ran things by me & delivered before time. You were the epitome of professionalism even when we were down to the wire & I had to give you some last minute changes.

Stephen · Married on 04/30/2014

I was more than pleased with the service and creativity from Topp in Designz. Sheri-Ann was awesome and had loads of creative ideas. My guests loved our signing piece, cake boxes and the personalized rum favours and photo props were a big hit! They helped make my wedding such a lovely day. I would easily use them again for future events and recommend them to my friends.

Sent on 05/08/2014

Topp in Designz Ltd.'s reply:

Thanks Stephen! It was a pleasure working on your wedding.

Rashelle · Married on 01/25/2014

Working with Topp In Designz was an awesome experience, our Invitations and favours were loved by all. They were able to match our wedding colours excellently. We are now looking forward to our Personalized Thank You Cards which we know will be just spectacular.

Thanks to Sheri-Ann and her team, you helped to make our whole experience memorable!