91 Reviews for Top Tier Photo Booth

Props (12)
Prints (11)
Clean Up (10)
Delivery (9)
Social Media Integration (4)
CD/DVD of Images (2)
Enclosed Booth (1)
62 Top Tier Photo Booth Reviews

Your Photo Booth was the hit of the wedding; guests had such a ball. The choice of packages, backgrounds, and props are the best in the business.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/18/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

What a wonderful experience we had with Top Tier! We used them for our wedding a couple weeks ago in Port Jefferson Station, New York. Our guests, although somewhat hesitant and shy at first, loved loved loved the booth. We all had such a great time with it and Greg, who was running it made it fun for everyone. The props we got to use made it even more fun! The pictures given out were a perfect way for our guests to remember such a wonderful night. I was later emailed a link to all the pictures which was awesome. If I could give more stars I would!! Highly recommend Top Tier Photo Booth for your next event!!

Profile Picture KAT, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bill was great! We called Top Tier Photo Booth at the last second (he was recommended by our wedding planner) and luckily he was able to come to our event. Their photo booth is great, because it's not like a small one that you have to squeeze into, you can fit up to something like 8 people into the pictures. They have a good selection of backgrounds to choose from, and they personalize the bottom of the photo strip. It was so fun to look through our guest book with all the photos and personal messages after the wedding!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/11/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So happy we could involve Top Tier Photo Booth in our wedding! From pre-wedding planning, day of coordination and of course, our guests loving the photo booth, Top Tier Photo Booth can’t be beat!

Profile Picture Ryan, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Was such a fun addition to our wedding day! Loved getting all the photos of our guests at the end of the night.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The staff was awesome and enjoyed themselves at my Halloween wedding. Can’t think of anything negative to say! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Krystal, 10/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Amazingly flexible and responsive with what options we could do for the photo booth strip and provided great service throughout our wedding!

Profile Picture Juliet, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Easy to work with and quality photos. Loved that you can get a copy and also email one to yourself. Perfect addition to the wedding. Loved the scrap book where everyone can share their photos.

Profile Picture Tyler, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bill and Michelle are seriously the best. Our guest had such a fabulous time in the photo booth. We are in the industry so I have worked with a lot of photo booth companies and I think Top Tier is really the best. They bring the most fun props (our guest even were wearing them on the dance floor). Guest get a copy of their photo strip which is customized for your wedding and then they place another copy in your guest book and write a message. On top of that Top Tier then sends you a digital file of ALL of the photos that were taken at your wedding within a week after your wedding. My husband and I were on our honeymoon laughing at all the funny photos that our guest took.

Although their photo booths are the best I think what really sets Top Tier apart is that every single employee is supper nice and helpful. They are genuine and what to get to know you. They really care about making your guest have fun and making your wedding photo booth perfect. I will be recommending Top Tier to all my friends and family.

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/30/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props

Bill was professional and great to work with. He also has great props. Our guests thoroughly enjoyed the Photobooth.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), Props, Social Media Integration, Setup

We loved our photo booth! The guests had so much fun with the props and the guest book was such a nice touch!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a Top Tier photo booth at our wedding this past weekend. They were so professional, helpful, and made sure everyone was having a blast. We ended up with some really great pictures!! Kids and adults all loved the props! We would recommend Top Tier to all of our friends and family. Having a photo booth at our wedding was a fantastic decision, but picking a company that was so helpful and fun was the BEST decision.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Top Tier Photo Booth was amazing and enjoyed by all the guests! Many laughs were generated from the donning of the accompanied props. Great times!!

Profile Picture Laura, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

So amazing! Professional! Fun! Gave my guests a great souvineer. Well worth the money.

Profile Picture Teresa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Photobooth

Fantastic! Our entire experience with Top Tier was amazing. They were very accommodating to our every need and traveled more than 4 hours to be a part of our big day. They had more than 30 back drops to choose from and personalized a footer for the photo print outs. Our guests loved the photo strips and were so happy to be able to take a piece of the wedding home with them. They had fun using the huge variety of props and taking silly pictures, sometimes going back multiple times. The photo book that Michelle put together looked amazing and will be a great keepsake. What was intended as a little add-on activity for the reception really turned into the life of the party, and in retrospect we can't imagine our wedding without it.

Profile Picture Thomas, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Look no more and book this photobooth!!! They have the most customizable backdrops, a wide variety of fun props which will keep your guest going back for more snaps! We really love Michelle and Bill making it as easy as possible for us while planning the rest of the wedding. They are so nice and fun to work with! Thank you two again!

Profile Picture Mariella, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We decided to add a photo booth at the somewhat last minute and Bill was very accommodating! He had excellent props, and everyone had a blast doing photos. The back screen was good too, we went with a gold stripe that melded well with people's outfits too. Definitely recommend these guys! They were doing a special for prices in June but gave us the deal for our date in early May too.

Profile Picture Jeremy, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

All around excellent job. Everyone raved about the Photo Booth at our wedding. Bill was an absolute joy to work with! My husband and I love our scrapbook/guestbook. Flipping through it makes it very clear that everyone else loved it!!!! We also were sent all the pictures from the photobooth which is a great addition to our album.

Profile Picture User6957384, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth, Delivery, Setup

. It was awesome! The props, the way the pictures came out. The whole setup was awesome! The prices was the best in town. I'm so glad we went with Top Tier Photo Booth definitely will get them again!

Profile Picture michel , 11/17/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

WOW! I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Bill and Top Tier Photo Booth. If you are thinking about having a photo booth at your wedding/event -- you MUST go with Top Tier. Bill was incredibly easy to work with and truly went above and beyond. Just days before our wedding, we were posed with a set up timing issue. Bill took over and solved all issues directly with the venue without my involvement. Bill truly understands what it means to be a hospitality professional and he will do anything he can to make your Special Day perfect. THANK YOU!!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So glad we chose top tier photobooth for our wedding! They brought so many props and everyone was having a blast! I loved how they made my photo strips fit my theme. I highly recommend them !

Profile Picture Heather, 10/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The props were wonderful and the two women manning the booth were fun and helpful!!

Profile Picture Judi, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We used Top Tier for our daughter's wedding. It was one of the best choices we made in the whole wedding planning process. The were very professional, helpful, courteous, and friendly. Bill worked with us ahead of time designing the print design. The props were plentiful and fun. We loved the open air booth that allowed quite a large group to be able to squeeze into the photo. Everyone in each photo received a picture and the bride and groom received a great scrapbook with copies of every picture. The attendant was very good at encouraging the guests to write in the scrapbook and to enter an email address if the guest wanted a copy of the picture that way. Top Tier was top notch. We will definitely use them again for our other daughter when she gets married.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our family and friends had a great time with Top Tier! Their props were great, staff was timely and kind and everyone had a lot of fun. I didn't have to worry about a thing. Thank you!

Profile Picture Meg, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews